Assassin guide from lvl 1 to lvl 49 (to begin)

Yishuin - Sanctuary
Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Assassin
What is an assassin?

Well its pretty simple. Assassin are melee damage dealers wich can be compared to archers for the build. I mean they wear light armors and their damage and weapons are based on the dexterity. That's all. Assassin are definitely not tank. Also You will need to spend a lot of money not only into skills but also into stuff and refining. Assassins are very bad in making money at the beginning. If you want to make money you are not in the right section. Try the venomancer forum :D. I suggest you not to begin PWI with assassin if you are new to the game.

The builds :

many builds were discussed in this forum. I will list here the main.

Pure dex build : like archers, 4 dex and 1 str each lvl.
Hybrid dex/vit : its each 2 lvl 7 dex 2 str 1 vit.
Vit build : Like archers also, 3 dex 1 str 1 vit each lvl.

Daggers require lvlx3+2 dex so you have to put 3 dex each lvl to use the best daggers for your lvl.
Assassins wear light armors so its lvl+4 str required.

I will not speaking about the HA build (2 str 3 dex each lvl) because i don't find its a way to play assassin (but you can do it. It's only your choice).

[EDIT] after using a little bit my brain (not too much of course :D) i found something interesting between the pure dex build and the HA build for the first 30-40 lvl. A pure dex build is a 4dex/1str build each lvl while HA build seems to be 3dex/2str each lvl. Youll notice the not so big difference between those two.
What my mind have suggested to me is to lvl up with HA during the first 30 lvl (so 2 str every lvl) then at lvl 30 you are going to have more usefull skills. So STOP putting str and put only in dexterity until you reach the cap of str = lvl+1, then you start following a pure dex build. So if i calculate correctly with the 5 basic stats points, at lvl 30 you will have 63 str. So youll be putting all your 5 points in dexterity from lvl 31 to lvl 59. After that lvl, gogo again 1str/4dex. Of course between the lvl 30 and 59 your armors will change slowly from HA to LA :). I think its a good way to learn how to play your assassin :).

the stuff

As i said, assassin are wearing light armors and use daggers. While your damage directly increase your capacity of taking damage (bloodpaint) i suggest you to use the best daggers you can find (legendary ones from the weapon token quests are perfect of course). for the armors, always wear the best for your lvl (2 or 3* with some sockets or legendary if you can find/buy it).

what shards using? well every post ive read talk about citrines, citrines and always citrines. But you have bloodpaint to replenish your hp. therefore i tried to use garnet gems to increase my armor. Well its a choice. it allows me to be effective only with spark eruption and bloodpaint. The other side of it is that i dont have plenty of hp (1600 at lvl 49). Of course you can use citrines but you will have to use more pots.

[EDIT] : ok i have reached the lvl 54 wouhou!!!... Mmmmh but thats not the subject :). I took some times (and money) to compare garnet gems with citrines gems (both average on the same stuff and a 1 hour grind on lvl 45 dryad north of summor camp). Well conclusion is simple, yeah i have 400 more hp but the fact is that i use 20 lvl 50 pots with citrines gems when i use only 6 same hp pots with garnet gems.

A little update also to suggest you to find of course light armors but also protections necklace and belt. If you can weak armors with 1% phys damage reduced it is a very good investissement :).

How playing assassin?

Well as assassin are melee damage dealers and have not the HP of a BM you will have to kill your opponent as fast as possible with all your skills helping you. Unlike BM assassin are not very good at auto attack. You have to use skills to kill your opponent.

Your skills :

for details about skills please refair to your character or use http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

Assassin have a lot of damage skills and buffs to help them in their purpose.

Twin strike. Its your beginning damage dealer skill and like most of the first skill you have there's no point in leveling it. Not good damages, i will not talking about it.

Puncture wound. Interesting things begin. Its, as far as i know, the most powerfull bleeding effect in PWI. It Deals base physical damage plus 100% of weapon damage. Causes the target to bleed for 4210.5 physical damage over 9 seconds at lvl 10. And you will agree with me saying OMG this amount of damage in only 9 seconds. Just max it. Its not only a good skill in solo but its one of your main skills in squad against boss.

Slipstream strike. Like Puncture wound its your other main damage dealing skill. Deals base physical damage plus 100% of weapon damage plus 2918.1 at lvl 10. Just max it. You will abuse of this skills in all situations : solo, boss and everything you can imagine.

Raving slash. Mmmh deal low damage but increase your speed for 3 seconds. For me totally useless. Ive kept it at lvl1.

Shadow walk. What would be an assassin if he couldnt hide himself ? With this you can go to your opponent without being attacked. Increasing its lvl only diminish the mana per seconds cost. Personally ive left it at lvl 4 just to see but if you're planning about PVP, TW then max it but only at high lvl (50+). Don't spend spirit on it at the beginning.

Knife throw. Your only far ranged skill. Very usefull to pull mobs or kill a mob wich is running far from you (like vipion and their lovely mana drain skill). Keep it at lvl 1. It also has a chance to interrupt your opponent's cast. Well maybe usefull in TW and PVP but forget it for PVE.

Wolf emblem. increase your damage from crit but last only 30 sec for 1 min cooldown. As you're a dex based class you will have a very good crit rate somewhere around lvl 60 (15-16% something like that as pure dex build). Wait for this moment to lvl it

Windpush. A simple increasing speed buff. Leave it at lvl 1.

Deep Sting. Ah your first controlling skill. Has a high chance to make your target sleeping for 5 seconds and does reasonable damage. Very good skill for oppening battle with a caster mob or to let puncture wound doing his effect (the bleeding effect doesn't break the sleep effect). Lvl it slowly only if you have some spirit left.

Focused mind. A defense buff. When it triggers you will see a beautiful "1" above your head. Totally useless at the beginning but its 25% At lvl 10. Lvl it like deep sting, it will only be usefull past 20%.

Rib strike. One of your another main skill. It does very high damage AND it reduces the attack speed of your opponent (50% at lvl10). Keep it up to date.

Shadow escape. Same as Shadow walk but can be used in fight and it gives you also one free spark. Its one of your emergency skill (like a bad aggro). Keep it at lvl 1 unless you want to do TW or PVP (lvling it only reduces the mana cost per second like shadow walk).

Bloodpaint. On this skill i say only one thing : I LOVE IT. Its a buff wich can be applied on BM and barbs. It drains 2% of the damage you makes and adds it to your life (if you hit 1000 you will gain 20 hp). Very good buff but keep it at lvl 1. Lvling it only increases its duration. As assassin are a little bit squishy this hp drain is a grace :).

Tackling slash. Does honorable damage, freeze the target for a long time (haha i pown you archers) and most of all gives you 50 chi free. like Deep string lvl it when you have free spirit.

Shadow Jump. Simply teleport you on your target. Keep it at lvl 1. lvling it only increase its range.

Throatcut. Mmh lets see : long cast time compared to your others skills but deals high damage and silence your target for 2.2 seconds at lvl 1. cost one spark. Well keep it at lvl 1 at the beginning. I will write more about this skill later but seems to be usefull added with tackling slash and deep sting :).

Deaden nerves. Another life saving buff. You are totally unkillable during the time you have this buff. Even a hit from a world boss cannot kill you (but it will kill you at the next hit ^^). Leave it at lvl 1. Lvling it only decreased the cooldown.

Chill of the deep. A very good buff increasing your attack lvl (1% more damage each attack lvl you have) but decreased your attack rate. Very good buff against mobs you want to kill fast. ive kept it at lvl 1 for the beginning. Lvl all your main skills before this one :).

Maze Steps. no comment. cost one spark. good for pvp.

Earthen Rift. your first aoe skill. What? assassin are not good in aoe? ah yes :(. Well keep it at lvl 1. Maybe usefull in Rebirth if you have to DD but you will never be a BM or an archer in doing aoe :).

Rising Dragon Strike. OMFG after tackling slash and its 50 chi bonus here comes Rising dragon strike. Doing massive damage and gives you 150 extra chi. Think im not going to talk too much about this you will see its utility while using it. MAX IIIIIIT.

Dagger Devotion. Like bm, foxform venomancers, barbs and archers, you have your skill wich increases your damages with your favorite weapon. Max it :).

Sharp Observer. increase your awareness. I will talk about it later.

Cat-Like Tread. same as Sharp Observer.

Tide Form. Nice im a mermaid. Nice i swim faster. urgl i cannot use skill while in this from. Keep it at lvl 1 :).

I will of course write more about skills and lvl 59 skills as soon as i will be lvl 59 :).

The awareness. What is this damn thing?

Well simple, while in stealth mode a mob/player of your lvl or less will never see you. But if you find only one mob above your lvl then he will see you, target you, and attack you :). Increasing your awareness lvl and your stealth lvl allows you to see higher lvl assassin in stealth mode and not to be seen by others players. So Sharp observer and cat-like tread are, for me, pvp skills.

How to play with all of these skills?

As i said before you will have to kill your opponent as fast as possible while preventing him doing damage to you.

For this purpose you will be a perfect killer against pure melee mobs. Tackling slash, puncture wound and rising dragon strike are all 4.5 ranged strikes. Hello mob you can see me but you cannot hit me. Of course use tackling slash to freeze your opponent then puncture wound then if available rising dragon strike. If during casting Tackling slash, your target has moved to you. Walk a little bit from him of course :).

Use some combos like puncture wound + deep sting. you will se your opponent losing its life while you will be dancing/eating/laughing/taking a pot/anything else you want.

Never attack without Bloodpaint on you. The hp you gain from this skills are so important for a squishy class like you are :).

Against a melee mob if the ranged skills are not enough, use Rib strike to help you finishing your target. Maybe you will take one hit from it but that's all.

Chill of the Deep is very good while questing or against particular mobs (expecially pure melee mobs) and in pvp as you will almost 3 shots your target (if its an arcane). However in fb or against boss, don't use it. Yhe auto attack is very powerfull against these monsters (used with some skills of course such as slipstream strike, puncture wound, rising dragon strike, tackling slash... u know im gonna say spark eruption :D)

Use deep sting as your first skill against casters monsters. Then use Rib strike and finish it the way you want (auto attack, slistream strike, what you want).

Abuse of Knife Throw to pull your target from his friends. An assassin is good and 1v1 not 1vX.

And the most important!!!! abuse of your spark eruption. you have chi. A lot of chi! too much chi. So use it :).

The most of the time your targets will hit you one or two times at most. Not more. If it hits you 3 times well something is not good in your gameplay.

Always use tackling slash and rising dragon strike to maintain your chi at the max.

[EDIT] a little tip for grinding time :). Don't look for mobs with same lvls than you or 1-2 lvl less than you. If you wanna do efficient grind, find some mobs with 5-6 even 7 or 8 lvl less than you. They will do less damage enough for your bloodpoint to replenish your hp so no hp pots cost = efficient grind :p. But you will say me : "but with low lvl mobs i drop less items so less money" BIIIP wrong answer!!! You are an assassin so you kill fast... very fast... TOO FAST. So your ability to kill fast compensates the low lvl of the mobs youre killing.

end

Well it was my first guide. I hope you will find your joy while reading it. I will complete it while i lvl up of course.

note : assassin are a pain to play at the beginning : low hp, low defense. Don't worry. Keep playing you will see your char will improve with the lvl.

Bye and see you in sanctuary :D
Post edited by Yishuin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol kooll
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    not bad, not bad.....very good guide and besed on logically thinking too....not like "omg nice animation max it" XD. tho i did make stupid mistakes as lvling tide form and windpush....but what ever theres still time to changeXD thx again
  • Kilnox - Harshlands
    Kilnox - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Chill of the Deep is very good in FB/BH/TT well dungeon but not very good to grind as it forces you to use skills so using mana and... well you don't have a large amount of mana and the life gained with bloodpaint and auto attack is good while finishing a mob.

So u use normal attacks while grinding? o.0 I don think so.. In my opinion is about that: FB/BH/TT: Chill takes all yours mana, and don't allow u to use normal attacks; Grinding: You saves some mana/hp cause skills takes more dmg and you don't have to use normal attacks. This is what i saw at lvl 47, so it can't change more till 49. And this guide is about lvl 1-49 rite?
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    not bad, not bad.....very good guide and besed on logically thinking too....not like "omg nice animation max it" XD. tho i did make stupid mistakes as lvling tide form and windpush....but what ever theres still time to changeXD thx again

What you chatting on Windpush is amazing.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    So u use normal attacks while grinding? o.0 I don think so.. In my opinion is about that: FB/BH/TT: Chill takes all yours mana, and don't allow u to use normal attacks; Grinding: You saves some mana/hp cause skills takes more dmg and you don't have to use normal attacks.

yes thats what i mean. i use normal attacks while grinding. not everytime of course i use some skills like rib strike and slipstream strike. why? because i regen more hp this way than using chill of the deep and only skills.

lets take a caster mob for example like twin headed canus near swiftwind camp. They hit me 2 times while using chill of the deep and two times also while not using chill of the deep that means i take 300 damages. I regen 200 hp while not using chill of the deep and 150 hp while using chill of the deep.

But in the other hand if i grind only phys mob (like the dryad in the same area) i will use chill of the deep in order to kill them as fast as possible without taking any hit.

Chill of the deep is very situational depends what you wanna fight :).

Hope i made myself clear :).

Note : as ive said in my guide, assassins depends a lot from their stuff. I have the chance to have the lvl 43 legendary daggers refined +4 with two sockets. that means lots of damage so lots of hp regen. Remember your ability to grind is connected with your ability to kill your target as fast as possible while taking the less damage as possible. But the hp regen is an important thing to see. If i take 300 damage and regen 150 hp thats good. if i take 300 damage and regen 200 hp thats even better.
  • Shade - Raging Tide
    Shade - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is the last time I will post this on these forums, because if people don't get it by now you'll never get it...(taken from another post i made)

How am I the only one on the forums who has actually played around with the stealth skills? Upgrading your stealth skills DOES increase your stealth level, along with lowering the mana per second of course. The stealth formula that seems to be true in all my experiments is this:

Your level + Stealth skill level + added cat-like tread stealth level - awareness level of your enemy = the the level someone has to be (or higher) to see you

Say you are level 70 with a Shadow Walk of level 5, cat-like tread skill level of 2, and your enemy has an awareness level of 0 that is:

70+5+4-0=79 your enemy would have to be level 79 or higher to see you.

Keep in mind that each of your stealth skills have their own stealth level so using the above numbers, if your Shadow Escape is level 2 then the enemy would now only have to be level 76 or higher to see you.

I have tested this formula with both mobs and players many times, and every time it holds true. If you don't believe me, like most people seem not to for some reason, then go test it for yourself.
  • Kilnox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Upgrading your stealth skills DOES increase your stealth level, along with lowering the mana per second of course. The stealth formula that seems to be true in all my experiments is this:

Your level + Stealth skill level + added cat-like tread stealth level - awareness level of your enemy = the the level someone has to be (or higher) to see you

Lol. Guess GMs lied us again translating skills description. I didn't know that, and didn't check that, but if u are right it's even better for us Sins lol.
  • Kilnox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Btw. I have one quest then: If im lvl 50 and I have Shadow Walk lvl 5, Shadow Escape lvl 1, Cat-Like Tread lvl 2 and i will use shadow escape what stealth lvl i will have then?
  • Shade - Raging Tide
    Shade - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Btw. I have one quest then: If im lvl 50 and I have Shadow Walk lvl 5, Shadow Escape lvl 1, Cat-Like Tread lvl 2 and i will use shadow escape what stealth lvl i will have then?

50+1+4=55 Each stealth skill has it's own level

@Kilnox, where did the GMs lie about this?
  • Hichel - Harshlands
    Hichel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    About focused Mind: it tells we have a chance to avoid enemy skills
    if we avoid like Spinning Arrow...it will avoid only damage or stun too?
    Played 2 years and a half with Clerics
    Falken: Elf Priest(EP) lvl 98 PW-MY
    Hichel: Sacerdote lvl 93 PW-BR

To become an Assassin
    Hichel: Assassin for now Active.
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I beleive avoiding a skill will also avoid it's effect.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • Kilnox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    @Kilnox, where did the GMs lie about this?

Well they didn't lay bout this two skills actually BUT there isn't any one word in description bout that what did u say. So um it's almost like a lie, and there r sum others skills description mistakes which doesn't match with true o.0
  • Kilnox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Oh. And I forgot. Sum blue text are wrong placed in text descriptions too b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your guide so far seems more thorough than the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2009
    About focused Mind: it tells we have a chance to avoid enemy skills
    if we avoid like Spinning Arrow...it will avoid only damage or stun too?

no it only avoids the dmg. but we DO have a skill called Tidal protection which can avoid status effects to. we get that at lvl 59 tho. but it promises to have a decently high chance to avoid negative status effects. also focus mind rly isnt a pure avoid. it just reduces the dmg down to 1. so if u see a 1 pop up it means u avoided it by taking only 1 dmg.
  • Hichel - Harshlands
    Hichel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no it only avoids the dmg. but we DO have a skill called Tidal protection which can avoid status effects to. we get that at lvl 59 tho. but it promises to have a decently high chance to avoid negative status effects. also focus mind rly isnt a pure avoid. it just reduces the dmg down to 1. so if u see a 1 pop up it means u avoided it by taking only 1 dmg.

Thanks the info, i needed to confirm that. Tidal Protection it can be good, i want it soon...but cant use both together =/ ^^
    Played 2 years and a half with Clerics
    Falken: Elf Priest(EP) lvl 98 PW-MY
    Hichel: Sacerdote lvl 93 PW-BR

To become an Assassin
    Hichel: Assassin for now Active.
  • Redwolv - Heavens Tear
    Redwolv - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    great guide i can be sure i will be looking at it often. i started my ****. and am at level 19 with in a every short time. prob is i had no clue were to lay my stat points. and which skills to learn. which do you think is the best why to stat build?
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    b:cute im happy this guide is quite helpfull for all of you :). I'm still lvling up slowly but surely (yeah im not an oracle noob b:victory).

As far as I get now, i don't make modification on this guide, just little update (see the guide or the end of this post). Everything is still fine in it.
    which do you think is the best why to stat build

There is no magical option.

With pur dex build your first 30 lvl will be horrible to make as you are as squishy as a snail and don't do a lot of damage with no regen skill to help you.

With hybrid same thing youll have only 100 more hp or something like that.

With vit build youll have maybe 150-200 more hp but less damage than the two others.

However i really recomment the pure dex build (got 14% crit at lvl 54 with dexterity, rank II badge and a +1% crit arrow).

I have update a little thing about sharding/stuff, the build and added a tip about grinding. Don't hesitate to read it :).
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    sorry double post (with a little time between them of course ^^) but made some adjustement about chill of the deep (both in skill description and in tips section)
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    sorry triple post (huhu). Well ive lvled up 59 today and tried some of the transcendant skills :). I will write soon a new guide using this one but completing it b:victory.
  • TurismoX - Lost City
    TurismoX - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey, howcome nobody uses Twin Strike?

With Chill of the Deep, it's actually a decent move, since it's a skill and very fast to use and has a quick cooldown.

I don't understand why nobody uses it ever, I'm only level 44, and I've been not using it as well, but I just got Chill of the Deep, and levelled up Twin Strike some, and they work really well together.

Maze Steps is awesome when combined with Wind Walk as well, lets you run away for ages, which admittedly isn't the main goal of a battle, but hey, sometimes you gotta do what the situation demands.
    edited January 2010
    Hey, howcome nobody uses Twin Strike?

With Chill of the Deep, it's actually a decent move, since it's a skill and very fast to use and has a quick cooldown.

I don't understand why nobody uses it ever, I'm only level 44, and I've been not using it as well, but I just got Chill of the Deep, and levelled up Twin Strike some, and they work really well together.

Maze Steps is awesome when combined with Wind Walk as well, lets you run away for ages, which admittedly isn't the main goal of a battle, but hey, sometimes you gotta do what the situation demands.

twin strike is the WEAKEST our of all our skills. it gives no +% bonus from our weapons and at max it only deals base dmg + 768dmg. the skill is pretty bad and its best to use ur spirit to max other higher dmging skills. twin strike should be the very very last skill u max out... and even then u wont use it cuz its so crappy. ull be to busy using other higher dmging skill and much more usefull skills.

to put in simpler terms, the skill does less dmg the knife throw ffs and knife throw is actually alot more usefull then twinstrike...
  • TurismoX - Lost City
    TurismoX - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, I know, but it's not as bad as people make out it is, it has almost no cast time, extremely quick cool down, and with Chill of the Deep, it's good for a quick hit if Slipstream Strike or something isn't up.

I understand it's one of our worst skills.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, I know, but it's not as bad as people make out it is, it has almost no cast time, extremely quick cool down, and with Chill of the Deep, it's good for a quick hit if Slipstream Strike or something isn't up.

I understand it's one of our worst skills.

you will NEVER have every single skill that out damages twin strike in cool down

you will always have something better to use
  • Mononix - Raging Tide
    Mononix - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wow....this guide just gave me some life saving tips...i thot i was always loosing hp fast becuz i didnt have enough money to buy new armor and/or new weps....but now i know that its supposed to happen that way....now i know that i just have low hp and a bad money making char....i also found out wat skills i need to max.....i just have 1 question left....how the hell do i get enough money to max those skill specified? p.s. ima lvl 22 assasin named mononix in the ragingtides server. say hi if u see me...
  • Ankedo - Harshlands
    Ankedo - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    thx for this goooood guideb:dirtyb:thanksb:laugh
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Cap Focused Mind after Rib Strike and Dagger Mastery. I can't tell you how often this skill has saved my **** (far more often than Deaden Nerves). Just think of it as an additional ~18% chance to dodge an attack, that also has a 25% chance to negate magic attacks.
  • __Shade__ - Raging Tide
    __Shade__ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I prety much agree with most of it, except the full dex , and no money part.

All three bulds are prety much the same, one will give you too few hp(bad for pvp) the other too low dmg, hyb build still not realy all that well, so far for me best build is 11 dex, 3 str, 1 vit every 3 levels, I restated couple times, and this one holds best for grind especially if you do not have money for charms.

About the coins, lets just say I eneded up on lvl30 with 1mil in my pocket just from drops I got through questing. And that aint much, I have couple friends that got even more. Especially once u get Bloodstain you hp pot/charm expense will drop significantly. Also good luck grinding with auto atack, its equal to suicide imho. I dont use hp pots, and mp ones i get from drops are always enough for grind. Even if you had to buy some, its afordable for sin, since you kill fast.

And LOL why da hell is my level on avatar wrong? b:shocked
    Im level 45 at moment I write this. b:angry
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010

All three bulds are prety much the same, one will give you too few hp(bad for pvp) the other too low dmg, hyb build still not realy all that well, so far for me best build is 11 dex, 3 str, 1 vit every 3 levels, I restated couple times, and this one holds best for grind especially if you do not have money for charms.

About the coins, lets just say I eneded up on lvl30 with 1mil in my pocket just from drops I got through questing. And that aint much, I have couple friends that got even more. Especially once u get Bloodstain you hp pot/charm expense will drop significantly. Also good luck grinding with auto atack, its equal to suicide imho. I dont use hp pots, and mp ones i get from drops are always enough for grind. Even if you had to buy some, its afordable for sin, since you kill fast.

please continue to spam skills to level in your 6x and 7x, if you ever get that high

and too few hp? in the 4x and below there is NO mob you quest/grind on that can kill all your hp before you kill it, not counting bosses/elite mobs ofc
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010

dont worry, i can bet with u at ~lv70 u have problem with money b:victory