4Path BM Guide, detailed

Options

Comments

• Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rinuruc wrote: »
    just a question,... can veno purge also kill ur spark eruption??? (posting it here since im kinda wondering in pvp, if i see a fister use 3spark, if i should purge him or just holypath away,... XD )

Holy path away.. Since before the immunity of the eruption wears off they will try to stun you using genie skills (ie: occult ice)so you are dead in the water once they can attack again.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Holy path away.. Since before the immunity of the eruption wears off they will try to stun you using genie skills (ie: occult ice)so you are dead in the water once they can attack again.

a good bm stuns before they three spark :))
    rinuruc wrote: »
    just a question,... can veno purge also kill ur spark eruption??? (posting it here since im kinda wondering in pvp, if i see a fister use 3spark, if i should purge him or just holypath away,... XD )

U have two option, stunlock and wether DD or try to purge, or kite it.

Yes everything is purgeable except god potions, turtle, and transforms ofwf/wb. Maybe there is 1-2 more skill i dont know of, but sparks can be purged
    GS isnt totally useless since once you get 3 sparks you can stack it with HF.

Granted its not a 1 v 1 PvP combo you would use , but for when you are working with others in squads, wether thats PvP (ie: TW) or PvE (ie: aoeing in FF ) its a killer.

Thats true that u could do that, but its a waste in most situation. In TW using 2 more spark while a good assist squad can take out anything just with a dragon? No, save ur sparks....

In pve it may be useful if u can get all the dds spark at the same time... but thats the extreme, isnt really needed in any situation i know of.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

In pve it may be useful if u can get all the dds spark at the same time... but thats the extreme, isnt really needed in any situation i know of.

When fighting 4 minute boss with a minimum squad......
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When fighting 4 minute boss with a minimum squad......

and u really spend x mill coin and spirit to get a skill for a one in a lifetime thing? (i mean for something rarely needed)

btw i remember dooing 3-3 djinn with 4 people, 2 bm(no fist than), 1 barb, 1 ep... we was late and died one by one. than barb used res scroll, immunity potion and brought in last hit like that : ))
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You can use it in Rebirth to stack too.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    with zerk pole ;o glacial spike ?
  • Susanno - Harshlands
    Susanno - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    unless you're a pure pole user it's better to lvl hf or myriad first, it's not "useless" cuz when it's stacked with amp and hf the damage is great, but as i said i think the other ultis are far better, so if you're pure pole and you don't plan on using other weapons lvl it, or if you're too rich and have spare money and sp well lvl it just for fun lol

i maxed hf and myriad but still i'm not planning on lvling gs i have a lot of other skills to max, the lvl 3 skill of each weapon tree is almost as expensive as the ulti. all weapon bms lack money and sp and unless you're 100+ and very rich i don't think you can afford lvling an ulti or one of those lvl 3 skills just for fun or just to see how strong is the lvl 10(or lvl 11) is.

demon gs is nice but i don't think it's worth all that money and sp besides it's lvl 99 skill, so for now at least i personnally will focus on other skills first ;)
  • shootingstarvn
    edited January 2010
    Options
    do i need zerk sword or Dragon HH90 Dragon Seekers Dual Swords (748-1012 dmg) for myriad or is my blade enough (planing to get the hh90 one since its so much dmg?)

☆Brahma's Lash +2ref

Physical attack 525-940

+ 2 x 25 phys shards

Physical Attack +56
    Dexterity 13
    Critical Hit Rate +2%

lvl 11 blade mastery is also needed or?
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Axe build is 1 vit evey level, raise dex for weapon requirements, and rest go in strength.
    Heavy Fist Build 1 vt 3 str 1 dex
    Light Armor fist build 1 vit 2 str 2 dex, stop at 50 vit and go 2 str 3 dex
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    do i need zerk sword or Dragon HH90 Dragon Seekers Dual Swords (748-1012 dmg) for myriad or is my blade enough (planing to get the hh90 one since its so much dmg?)

☆Brahma's Lash +2ref

Physical attack 525-940

+ 2 x 25 phys shards

Physical Attack +56
    Dexterity 13
    Critical Hit Rate +2%

IMO it's nice to have, but no big deal if you don't.

If you use myriad for the damage, I'd say get it. If just for the effect, then it's not so important.

Anyway firelotus' not hard to get, so yeah get it if you want to spend the money.
  • Susanno - Harshlands
    Susanno - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

☆Brahma's Lash +2ref

Physical attack 525-940

+ 2 x 25 phys shards

Physical Attack +56
    Dexterity 13
    Critical Hit Rate +2%

that's a good question that i have been asking but i finally went for hh90 zerk sword dunno if it's the good choice but imagine zerking on myriad which is already the hidghest bm damage skill that would be amazing, but if you want constant "high" myriad go for the dual swords!

but it would be nice if other bms tell us what they think about this!!
    i personnally use the sword for Myriad mainly!!
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that's a good question that i have been asking but i finally went for hh90 zerk sword dunno if it's the good choice but imagine zerking on myriad which is already the hidghest bm damage skill that would be amazing, but if you want constant "high" myriad go for the dual swords!

but it would be nice if other bms tell us what they think about this!!
    i personnally use the sword for Myriad mainly!!

h90 gold is the way to go. u will need to rely on zerk anyway.
    Axe build is 1 vit evey level, raise dex for weapon requirements, and rest go in strength.
    Heavy Fist Build 1 vt 3 str 1 dex
    Light Armor fist build 1 vit 2 str 2 dex, stop at 50 vit and go 2 str 3 dex

gratz sir, u just made a post whiches is totally pointless

☆Brahma's Lash +2ref

Physical attack 525-940

+ 2 x 25 phys shards

Physical Attack +56
    Dexterity 13
    Critical Hit Rate +2%

the more u have of these, the better...
    with zerk pole ;o glacial spike ?

It wouldnt hurt, not even with R8 spear.
    You can use it in Rebirth to stack too.

Its not needed. U simply have better use for that chi,even with chi lvl3.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what kind of equips do you currently have, Hippie?
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what kind of equips do you currently have, Hippie?

second past gold helmet +5, 2 diamond of dragon
    hh90 chestpiece +3 3 g8 citrine
    hh90 trousers +4 3 g8 citrine
    hh90boots+3 3 g8 citrine
    hh99bracer+4 1 g9 citrine, 1 diamond of dragon
    two misty
    fourth past mdef belt +4
    swindelrs +3
    7dext 6 vit tome

gx+6 g8 amber
    hh99 purge spear+5 g9 amber
    random lvl99 three star sword
    cv claw + 3 with shabby mana shard
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

hh99 purge spear+5 g9 amber

How often does the purge hit on the monarch and is it worth getting ?

Turned 99 on my main just before Xmas and been thinking it would be a nice addition to my armoury. My OHT zerk pole is nice for hitting kiters, but be nice to be able to purge them before they kite then zerk them.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How often does the purge hit on the monarch and is it worth getting ?

Turned 99 on my main just before Xmas and been thinking it would be a nice addition to my armoury. My OHT zerk pole is nice for hitting kiters, but be nice to be able to purge them before they kite then zerk them.

I dont have anything concrete to base this on, but imo its based on refines.. when i had it +0 it nearly never purge, now its a lot more. when bit lucky it usually purge under first stun with 1.25 aps
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I dont have anything concrete to base this on, but imo its based on refines.. when i had it +0 it nearly never purge, now its a lot more. when bit lucky it usually purge under first stun with 1.25 aps

hm hope it purges more than lunar bow, I think i've gotten purged by a lunar bow maybe once or twice the entire time i've played pw
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hm hope it purges more than lunar bow, I think i've gotten purged by a lunar bow maybe once or twice the entire time i've played pw

Lucky ****.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its not needed. U simply have better use for that chi,even with chi lvl3.

Not my point. You asked when is it useful in pve and it is in this case as it was in another.

Edit: Yes you do have better use for the chi. But it doesn't mean that this skill isn't useful to stack with.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not my point. You asked when is it useful in pve and it is in this case as it was in another.

Edit: Yes you do have better use for the chi. But it doesn't mean that this skill isn't useful to stack with.

Needless things are useless.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Needless things are useless.

Tell that to a spear/axe bm or spear/sword bm or a spear/fist bm.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tell that to a spear/axe bm or spear/sword bm or a spear/fist bm.

Dude, this is an all weapon guide. I could say that all of these combinations are fail but i wont.

Also i understand what u sad. Yes there are very few situations it may be useful. But i wont give the advice to others to get that skill for these... when its not needed, and for most of these situations there is better/equal/not much worse alternative.

With that attitude i could tell them to get lvl11 stream strike, and spam it, becouse there are situations when it could be of use. But no i wont.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • ChainedDust - Heavens Tear
    ChainedDust - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dude, this is an all weapon guide. I could say that all of these combinations are fail but i wont.

Also i understand what u sad. Yes there are very few situations it may be useful. But i wont give the advice to others to get that skill for these... when its not needed, and for most of these situations there is better/equal/not much worse alternative.

With that attitude i could tell them to get lvl11 stream strike, and spam it, becouse there are situations when it could be of use. But no i wont.

Then as an all weapon guide you understand that a bm will have one main up to a certain point. And will be maxing those skills. So yes its very valid to use in situation as is in accordance of weapon path skill splitting.

lvl 11 stream strike (or any level other then to meet requirements (lvl 1) to get other skills) in my opinion is useless. Chi cost is a waste. And aggro grab is horrible. Its a flawed skill. And the lvl 11 bonus's do not make up for it.
  • shootingstarvn
    edited January 2010
    Options

☆Brahma's Lash +2ref

Physical attack 525-940

+ 2 x 25 phys shards

Physical Attack +56
    Dexterity 13
    Critical Hit Rate +2%

b:bye what u think ? is Dragon Seekers Dual Swords endgame for second path ? and which axe should i use for dragon ? calamity?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please explain a little more about what effect you are wishing on getting from myriad. The damage reduction or the damage.

If for status effect your brahma's lash is fine. If you are looking at more damage you will either need to go for zerk sword or duels. If you like to use skills as a sword user then duel or the zerk blade would be more ideal for more damage output.

And the TT 99 duel sword is very nice. And now upgradable with Nirvana.
  • shootingstarvn
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please explain a little more about what effect you are wishing on getting from myriad. The damage reduction or the damage.

If for status effect your brahma's lash is fine. If you are looking at more damage you will either need to go for zerk sword or duels. If you like to use skills as a sword user then duel or the zerk blade would be more ideal for more damage output.

And the TT 99 duel sword is very nice. And now upgradable with Nirvana.

i want both the damage at first place then the effect ;o so the dual swords or?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PvP or PvE?
  • shootingstarvn
    edited January 2010
    Options
    PVP ;O b:bye
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My vote would be zerk sword + it as much as you can.
  • shootingstarvn
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sword i would refine to 3 max 4 since its just a side path like axe

i cant get all zerk weapons for all paths and get +7/8