How much have you blown on this game this year?

Options

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    EDIT: Nvm, the "euro" sign eats my post and I'm too lazy to re-type -.-
  • BananaMartyr - Raging Tide
    BananaMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    None yet...All I want is Inventory/Bank space upgrades really :3 Maybe it'll be my first PWI monies spent...Or I could save ingame for them X3 I don't get paying 40 bucks for wings that are like 1 meter faster...For Elves anyways.
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've charged up about 360 or so; I say charged because it wasn't all spent on myself. :P
    A decent portion of that zhen was spent on my questing buddy, her characters, and my other friend who quit a few months ago. Money well spent because I like what I got with it. :3
    I can imagine that some people are weary of posting how much they spent but hey; People buy new cars when their old one worked just fine. People buy video games, consoles, computer games, coloring books, new shoes when they don't need 'em, showy clothing they'll never wear again for thousands of dollars... I don't see a difference. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • O_Serenity_o - Heavens Tear
    O_Serenity_o - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've been playing for a year now and never spent any cash on the game, one reason is that as I live in a small country I don't have many ways to charge zen, another is that I don't like the idea of spending real money on pixels. And I like to work hard for my stuff, when I finally get smth that I've wanted for weeks it really feels great b:victory.
    Lately it's been really hard for me, I took a break for 2 months and even thought I'd quit because of the prices being so high, but I still have hope it will end after the foolishness with anniversary packs stop ^^
  • Gala - Raging Tide
    Gala - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I spent around $60 on my lvl78 cleric. But I had a rule - never buy consumables. I've used the money for the following:
    1)riding mount - move faster, herb runs
    2)+3.0 wings - move faster, herb runs, some PvP purposes
    3) some skills - useful?(duh)
    4)super inventory stones - helps hold herbs, mats and pots, spare gear
    5) 2 bank stones - same as inventory stones
    6) 1 lvl 3 orb(ok I did buy a consumable there but considering I spend months between lvl 70-78 I think it was worth the cost)

I plan to buy some more refine orbs for my lvl90 gear. But I'll be wearing that stuff for a long time.

Now stuff I did not allow myself to buy with rl money: charms, exp scrolls, dolls

If I really needed a charm or doll, I always used ingame money. If I wanted more exp I grinded with friends.

For MP issues, I used Mp regen gear and pots mostly whenever possible.

So, considering I'm an MP guzzling cleric, I think I did just fine on $60.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Over a grand =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gala - Raging Tide
    Gala - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    In my opinion the issue shouldn't how much money you spent, but rather how you spent it.
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    haha i am doing offers and in 2 weeks got like 30 goldb:thanks

30 with only free offers?
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I spent $150 dollars my first 3months...and 0 ever since then :)

But Swordman,Chezedude,Dragoonz on dreamweaver combined spent a ****in house rofl
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If I'm right, I think my total is $360. Just spent $120 about for my Nix as a Christmas gift for myself. Spent $30 to get a friend his HH80 Gold Bow and refine it a little. About $30 or so throughout the past few months for gifts, and the rest on anni packs which I used to trade for cheap mounts or get teles. Oh, and $20 on my Violet Lightning <3.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If I'm right, I think my total is $360. Just spent $120 about for my Nix as a Christmas gift for myself. Spent $30 to get a friend his HH80 Gold Bow and refine it a little. About $30 or so throughout the past few months for gifts, and the rest on anni packs which I used to trade for cheap mounts or get teles. Oh, and $20 on my Violet Lightning <3.

b:surrender no1 does such gifts to me b:shocked
    nice :O
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    0 b:victory
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolinaru - Heavens Tear
    Lolinaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so far ive managed to spend $0 on the game and i have a lvl 81 veno + 66 barb.. good job my old man plays this game =p
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've spent 0 dollars on this game. Mostly because I don't have a credit card to charge money on....b:surrender

...Besides, if I did have one, I'd probably blow it all off on the latest sparkly thing anyways.....
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Still zero.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Zero b:victory
    Though I did do about 5 gold's worth of free zen offers b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Tala_IaRooga - Heavens Tear
    Tala_IaRooga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Use to be ten here, ten there...rarely, just bought fashion. Then I finally get a job this last month and spent over nearly $200. Upgraded inventory and bank space, cages, a few packs, some fashion I couldn't find at a decent price in auction house, upgrades for weapons, and wings for my Assassin. I'm going to set a budget, but not actually buy the gold unless I really, really want something.
    I like PWI and I don't mind spending a few bucks for some goodies and supporting the game.
    Characters:
    -Faction- RedWave

Tala_IaRooga (76) Venomancer (retired) -Marshal-

Andros_Ry (62) Blademaster -Director-

Ajaa (73) Assassin -Leader-

Arael_Mae (23) Cleric -Marshal-
  • calvinh
    calvinh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I spent $50 when they first release this game and then another $50 on the expansion...but I won't spend another dime on this game because its getting ******. I usually spend around $500-$1000 on free games but I expect to have to some customer support if something goes wrong with the items I purchased but PWE does not provide that...
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    100$ i think..... it could be more than that...... b:surrender
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    About $40, soon to be $60 so I can get a few more charms and have some left over for anything I want. I'm debating it now...but the charms have helped me in the past since I'm horrible with HP unlike most other players I know. I'm more of the, "I'm in ur face shootin you with a pyrogram" Wiz and my HP suffers for it. b:surrender

I might get a bit more to get a few hammers for when I get my supply stash nuts that need cracking but I usually farm for any items that I really want from the cash shop..buying them from players seems better in my mind somehow.
  • Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    $241 dollars (the one is because google randomly charged me a dollar >.<)

I Gave it all away to friends though XD I never bought anything for myself. Friends would ask for boutique stuff... I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! (sad when you have to give away everything for a set of brilliant plumes, when you have had more than enough 2 days before hand >.<)
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ive spent 0.. have frost bow/fulltt90 with immac shards, plat charms/ga's for pk, 2.5m/s wings, lobster mount... yea im a farmaholic b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    0 and keeping it that wayb:victory
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Hurleyyy - Lost City
    Hurleyyy - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I spent because Platinum Hp Charm and Super Inventory Stone was low price. I will spend another 30$.

First the game was free. If you want to play to a good game you must spend around 60$ CAN without tax. How much are the new game? over 60 CAN with tax.

Spend at least 60$ on this game it worth it for the nice work they did for us. How much you spend in a year for a game like World of ********? 150-200 ? Im not the kind paying for a game monthly for nothing.

They have nice thing to sell in boutique like new clothes, super inventory stone ,charms and more.Depends if you wanna be different of each other,rich in game and strong.

Flying Mount are at ridiculous price, I think they are too expensive... (my opinion)
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wanna see how much nurfed has spent on this game.
    I'mma ask him.
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    50 USD.. stil got 20 gold xD ( no, i aint giving :) )
    thinking of spending 10$ per month XD

sweet_kill, i envy you b:surrender
  • Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear
    Dualtigrex - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:surrender ~ around 1200-1400 dollars....200 dollars every couple weeks -_-
  • Rohana - Lost City
    Rohana - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    $20 and it turned out to be a total waste: I don't even use the character I spent it on anymore.
    Someone fix all the avatars stuck at lvl 1!!
  • Niryn - Lost City
    Niryn - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think close to 1100$ spent on this game since i started in Feb 09, I soo wanted the new mount but seems yet again they wont be in store by the time my payday come :(
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I want to say that I have successfully broken my charm addiction... it was very difficult lmao. they need remedial classes for this thing... apothecary+grinding for 30mins-1hour for pots to last you a few days = epic win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory