How much have you blown on this game this year?

13»

Comments

• MissHeron - Dreamweaver
    MissHeron - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've spent 10$ when i started for inventory, that was on lvl10 or so, i spent endless hours farming mats, mostly mid lvl. I could get like 40 mats in less than 1h, on dw thats aprox 80k i farmed for 2-3h every day. I admit it, im a trading freak. I'm kinda proud about it tho, i'm playin since september and at this point i have 30m cash, 2k tokens and like 100m worth of gear on 2 chars. On top of it all im playin with 3 friends and ive helped them quite a bit, we all bought just super inventory stone. I did buy gold for another 10$ when it was over 400k and i had some discount or somethin. Thats the most cash ive ever spent online xD
    Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.
    William Blake
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i spent about $.... amount of dollars last year and $...this yearb:surrenderi need rehab for zhen purchasingb:laugh
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I started this game this month and have probably spent about 60bucks already (had to buy the wings along with charms.....almost like no choice...). I played world of ******** so it wasnt that i was angry for spending money but charms seems to be a real need in the game.

Im curious and want to know how much everyone has spent on this game this year? and why cant i say war craft?

yes, charms are a must in this game. specially in FB 99 or in rebirth. i have spent $0, i was planning to spend $50 but then the anniversary packs came (back? reback? i cant remember they came and went so many times already) which was a big slap in the face so I said "HA! you would like this PWI!" and burned the bill. (no i didnt, this is sarcasm for those who have a hard time identifying it).
  • Darksmiley - Heavens Tear
    Darksmiley - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I spent like 1200-1400 since nov 2008 -.-

Around 100 bucks a month geez
    Darksmiley - A.K.A PWI's old ****

A look at my time: Chaosgods-->Lostsoulz-->Titans-->Triad-->(break from pwi)-->Caesar-->(break from pwi)-->Hikary-->Titans -.-
    I don't TW atm b:surrender

Shoulda rolled a PVP server -.-
  • ixiel
    ixiel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    spent none and ive been playing since december 2008, noobs. (yes my forum avatar says april but that was the date for the forums)

I challenge you.

I don't remember how much I spent on clothing, but I have my lovely 30$ Cloudchase Gryphy and that's all that matters to me. :3