70 gold for mount is insult

Options
2»

Comments

• HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this thread is not about getting the mount priced lowered and affordable it's about how inbalanced the world is

WHAT? Liek really?
    Since WHEN did your First post state "So no this isn't about getting the gold price lowered for this mount. its about how inbalanced the world is"

EDIT: ****, you edited it. That doesn't count >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    An overpriced fictitious mount in cyberspace is hardly a disturbance in the overall equilibrium of the world.

The mount, at heart, is a luxury item. It's not necessary for your survival, and is only there for your satisfaction - if you can afford it. Like all things in this world, some things are more and some things are less. Valuable items naturally sell for more, and more common items conversely sell for less. No surprise there.

Just as you wouldn't sell your car for $10 to a poor person, PWI deems it necessary to sell this mount for 70 gold.

In the end, this mount is irrelevant to gameplay, and is there for purely aesthetic purposes.

In correlation to your Zimbabwe example, an overpriced mount will hardly have any effects. PWI will be the least of their worries if their income is really that low.

Instead of saying the world is unjust because people in Zimbabwe cannot afford Ferrari's, perhaps you should say the world is unjust because they lack basic sanitation and education systems. Something more realistic, something more logical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    obama tripled our national debt from 453 billion to 1.2 trillion in less than a year in office. it took george bush 8 years to **** us up that badly, and these idiots still wanna shoot at imaginary terrorists that dont even exist.

(not to mention this war is unconstitutional and illegal)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I was giving Zimbabwe as an example you nincompoop and I care the world is so messed up cause of people like you

maybe thats why you don't see the average zimbabwe ppl with mounts. and since this is your example... they (zim ppl) make a bit less then a dollar per day. THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH A COMPUTER. YOUR COMPUTER COST HUNDREDS (EVEN THOUSANDS)!!! YOU KNOW HOW LONG THOSE PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK TO BUY ONE!!!. YEARS!!! EVEN DECADES!!! YOU F-ING GREEDY PIG!!!
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *sigh* This thread is turning into a 70 gold mount thread to the economy....inb4lock?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *sigh* This thread is turning into a 70 gold mount thread to the economy....inb4lock?
    this thread was stupid to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    these idiots still wanna shoot at imaginary terrorists that dont even exist.

(not to mention this war is unconstitutional and illegal)

Everyone knows its for the oil, Iraq and Afghanistan have oil or major oil passing through their countries, cheaper petrol for you guys i wouldn't complain, also it keeps your troops battle trained and hardened for when there is another major war heaven forbid.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows its for the oil, Iraq and Afghanistan have oil or major oil passing through their countries, cheaper petrol for you guys i wouldn't complain, also it keeps your troops battle trained and hardened for when there is another major war heaven forbid.
    all it did was make our gas go from .89 USD, to 3.99 a gallon (~.26 L = 1 G)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    statistics are made up 9 times out of 10,

any1 else found this funny? b:chuckle
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seriously?....a person in Zimbabwe's annual income (what they get a full year) is 268 dollars (average).... so almost 1/4 of that for some pixels? That's completly stupid and makes me have doubts on humanity. So to get that mount the person has to work like 3 months. STOP leeching off your parents people. I do hope some people read this before they lock it even though I know I will get hate messages.

EDIT: wow I'm really worried on how the world is going.......and no I am not saying that so I want to buy it. I honestly wouldn't buy that ugly mount for 0.00001 gold. I'm just stating how inbalanced the world is. I hope all your kids will be more like ''the world should unite'' rather than ''oh she cared about some other country, about someone else... let's attack!!!''

If you feel that strongly about it:

Disconnet you internet and donate the money you save to feeding the poor.
    edited December 2009
    Options

Trained? My Friend died and combat, and My Cousin was Seriously wounded, This isn't training, This is torture. They are Killing our soldiers for OIL? I'd rather have no oil and my friends and family then Oil and Dead friends and family
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Options
    Trained? My Friend died and combat, and My Cousin was Seriously wounded, This isn't training, This is torture. They are Killing our soldiers for OIL? I'd rather have no oil and my friends and family then Oil and Dead friends and family

I never said it was all good alot of people do unfortunately die or seriously wounded but your Government is more interested in the oil unfortunately.

EDIT: BTW im not trying to say oil is worth more than the lives of good people because it isnt, im just pointing out things.

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sensing a soon to be lock since this has started to turn into a Touchy and almost Political topic in nature.....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sensing a soon to be lock since this has started to turn into a Touchy and almost Political topic in nature.....b:surrender

Yeah me too...its a very touchy subject indeed.

On-Topic - How many people have bought the new mount?

edited December 2009
    Options

THIS .... Again..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this thread was stupid to begin with.
    this ^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmrothSokaro - Harshlands
    AmrothSokaro - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    F2P MMORPGS is the best business model ever invented. People buy products that dont have manufacturing expenses, you buy stuff that can ONLY be used in a game, you spend your real life money on a world that's not even real and then people whine for a $70 mount...

All I can say is LOL. A 70 gold mount ain't stopping me from playing and having fun.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm just stating how inbalanced the world is.

Based on a mount in an online game..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    +1 to above b:chuckle

As for OP, their product, their right to label any God given price they want.
    And your economical view gave me a nice laugh 4 the New Year!

~And yes, it's overpriced if u ask anyone, but who cares F2P ftw!
    b:dirty
  • EvilVisage - Heavens Tear
    EvilVisage - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Someone lock this **** of a thread. It makes me want to rage at people. Mainly the OP :(
    Got fish?
  • BananaMartyr - Raging Tide
    BananaMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you don't like the mount...Don't buy it...Problem solved. Do you lose anything from them doing this? No...But it is a new offer for people and some will buy it. PWI doesn't care about people who complain about their selling of items...They do this for the people who appreciate the items and consider buying them. Complaining about it will never have any effect...If it somehow unbalanced the game, that'd be one thing...But it doesn't x.x

Lucky I don't make MMO games...I'd wicked overprice items occasionally just to mess with people X3
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    there was a fight in wc about this a few mins ago b:chuckle
  • Chronos - Raging Tide
    Chronos - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seriously?....a person in Zimbabwe's annual income (what they get a full year) is 268 dollars (average).... so almost 1/4 of that for some pixels? That's completly stupid and makes me have doubts on humanity. So to get that mount the person has to work like 3 months. STOP leeching off your parents people. I do hope some people read this before they lock it even though I know I will get hate messages.

EDIT: wow I'm really worried on how the world is going.......and no I am not saying that so I want to buy it. I honestly wouldn't buy that ugly mount for 0.00001 gold. I'm just stating how inbalanced the world is. I hope all your kids will be more like ''the world should unite'' rather than ''oh she cared about some other country, about someone else... let's attack!!!''

In the US minimum wage is around $7.50 per hour I believe. Is less than 10 hours of work really that much? I completely agree with you that nobody should waste this much money but I just want to point out it doesn't really cost THAT much.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well this thread is going nowhere fast.
This discussion has been closed.