70 gold for mount is insult

Options
Kagusa - Sanctuary
Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Seriously?....a person in Zimbabwe's annual income (what they get a full year) is 268 dollars (average).... so almost 1/4 of that for some pixels? That's completly stupid and makes me have doubts on humanity. So to get that mount the person has to work like 3 months. STOP leeching off your parents people. I do hope some people read this before they lock it even though I know I will get hate messages.

EDIT: wow I'm really worried on how the world is going.......and no I am not saying that so I want to buy it. I honestly wouldn't buy that ugly mount for 0.00001 gold. I'm just stating how inbalanced the world is. I hope all your kids will be more like ''the world should unite'' rather than ''oh she cared about some other country, about someone else... let's attack!!!''
Post edited by Kagusa - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    thats why pwi is focused to USA, not Zimbabwe.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I agree, $70 for a modified boa is silly :), saying that though people still bought the Purgatory Lion when it is just a modified Goldmane Lion and not even half as good looking.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    thats why pwi is focused to USA, not Zimbabwe.
    .......perfect world..INTERNATIONAL
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    .......perfect world..INTERNATIONAL

but its focused to the USA ._.

edit: "The International Version is specifically built to accommodate North America."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seriously?....a person in Zimbabwe's annual income (what they get a full year) is 268 dollars (average).... so almost 1/4 of that for some pixels? That's completly stupid and makes me have doubts on humanity. So to get that mount the person has to work like 3 months. STOP leeching off your parents people. I do hope some people read this before they lock it even though I know I will get hate messages
    statistics are made up 9 times out of 10, you cant use a small sample selection to represent every situation as a whole. who gives a damn about zambonee anyways? you should give a damn about your own country first before complaining about foreign ones screwed up over imperialism.

take tulare county, CA; the most impoverished county in the us, also the location of highest teen pregnancy rate as well lol..

back on point, there are poor hispanic and asian communities living in dirt floor, newspaper patched shacks. 6-7 people in 2 bedroom shacks, no indoor plumbing, and can barely afford food, and youre complaining about zimblahblah.

all i can really say is, who cares, its not inhibiting your gameplay, stfu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Plus, any charges are subject to exchange rates. So if your currency isn't equal to our currency, you could wind up paying more or less depending on where you're from. I believe England benefits from this as their money is worth more than ours.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If it insults u, don't buy it o.o.

Nuff said. Althought imo, pwi would make much more money if they sold them at 40-50 gold each, instead of trying to ripoff the richer bunch.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Why complain about the cost of a new mount?

The game is free.

People who don't spend real money don't deserve the CS stuff at the prices they want them at.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Post like this yesterday....

I have seen a few but not many.....

It is a rare mount....

You do not have to buy it or even have it....

They cannot make everyone happy....

<--- Still would rather have the amount of dyes to dye clothing lowered then to worry about a mount that is not all that anyways (imo) b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    statistics are made up 9 times out of 10, you cant use a small sample selection to represent every situation as a whole. who gives a damn about zambonee anyways? you should give a damn about your own country first before complaining about foreign ones screwed up over imperialism.

take tulare county, CA; the most impoverished county in the us, also the location of highest teen pregnancy rate as well lol..

back on point, there are poor hispanic and asian communities living in dirt floor, newspaper patched shacks. 6-7 people in 2 bedroom shacks, no indoor plumbing, and can barely afford food, and youre complaining about zimblahblah.

all i can really say is, who cares, its not inhibiting your gameplay, stfu.

I was giving Zimbabwe as an example you nincompoop and I care the world is so messed up cause of people like you
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I was giving Zimbabwe as an example you nincompoop and I care the world is so messed up cause of people like you

b:question

Interesting response considering the bulk of the argument was examples.

The point is there are worse things out there worth complaining about then a $70 mount in this game when it is F2P....ijs tbh imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lets not get into a arguement about how much one cares or does not care about the world.

In the end, what does one get out of complaining about the costs of the new mount. People don't buy the mount and PWI will see that its not selling. It will be back later on at a lower price. If it's selling enough for PWI then no need to complain.

I don't go to Mercedes and tell them their top model needs to be priced at 10K so I can afford it.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you should give a damn about your own country first before complaining about foreign ones

The English government and people could learn so so much by these simple and true words b:surrender.

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't go to Mercedes and tell them their top model needs to be priced at 10K so I can afford it.

^ That is all!!
    The English government and people could learn so so much by these simple and true words b:surrender.

b:surrender So could the US.....but enough about potential politicing as it will get this thread locked b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kagusa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I agree, $70 for a modified boa is silly :), saying that though people still bought the Purgatory Lion when it is just a modified Goldmane Lion and not even half as good looking.

Thanks for not hating, I bet your personality in real is so good. Would want to have a cup of tea with you someday
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thanks for not hating, I bet your personality in real is so good. Would want to have a cup of tea with you someday

typical.

"you share the same view as me, you must be cool, everyone else is a hater for not agreeing with me"

truely shows your lack of maturity imo.
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I won't start on politics, I won't start on politics, I won't start on politics...

I'll agree, 70 bucks is too expensive, but heh, all the cash shop stuff is... wait, what again? Oh yeah. OPTIONAL. It's just another type of mount at 11m/s anyways... buy a cheaper mount, spur it, same deal for cheaper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    prejudious much? surely, you dont know a thing about me, therefore you cant label 'people like me.' i for one live in that county i described, luckily enough to not have to deal with that by a short borderline.

you dont need to buy the mount, its not inhibiting your gameplay, quit whining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • RaDeSK - Sanctuary
    RaDeSK - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think that he wanted to buy the new mount, I don't see any other reason for someone to complain about the price of something that you don't need to buy. But in cars terms is the same thing for you to buy a Bugatti Veyron with the same engine as a Mercedes SLR...
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think that he wanted to buy the new mount, I don't see any other reason for someone to complain about the price of something that you don't need to buy. But in cars terms is the same thing for you to buy a Bugatti Veyron with the same engine as a Mercedes SLR...
    no, thats a horrible example, one performs way better.

a better would be like buying a lincoln navigator when its just a ford with a lincoln label for 2x the prices. (F U ford and your multicar distribution ownerships!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options

1- I'm a she
    2-I won't buy that mount even if it's 1 gold it's ugly
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1- I'm a she
    2-I won't buy that mount even if it's 1 gold it's ugly

Then why make the post? *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because this forums members feel they have to find something to whine about daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Then why make the post? *sigh*

This .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    typical.

"you share the same view as me, you must be cool, everyone else is a hater for not agreeing with me"

truely shows your lack of maturity imo.

he just said 70 gold was much too and didn't say anything bad. = didn't say anything bad is why I said that, I wouldn't mind if someone dissagrees with me but kindly
    edited December 2009
    Options

I hope that isnt an English joke o.o lol.

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    is gordon brown as bad of a leader as obama bin laden is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rebutia - Harshlands
    Rebutia - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seriously?....a person in Zimbabwe's annual income (what they get a full year) is 268 dollars (average)....

Could you cite your source for that information, please?

A quick web search finds me: hhttp://blog.aflcio.org/2006/09/28/zimbabwe-hiding-truth-behind-attacks-on-trade-unionists/ which says The average income is about $4,800 a year in U.S. dollars or less than $100 a week.

I do not know what year that was supposed to be for, nor do I know if that number was accurate. So, since you have all his Zimbabwe information, perhaps you could tell me where you got your number from?

But, I have to wonder how many people in zimbabwe have an internet connection and a computer and are playing PWI? And I also wonder if both of them are happy about your valiant efforts to get this mount reduced in price so they can afford one.
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Could you cite your source for that information, please?

A quick web search finds me: hhttp://blog.aflcio.org/2006/09/28/zimbabwe-hiding-truth-behind-attacks-on-trade-unionists/ which says The average income is about $4,800 a year in U.S. dollars or less than $100 a week.

I do not know what year that was supposed to be for, nor do I know if that number was accurate. So, since you have all his Zimbabwe information, perhaps you could tell me where you got your number from?

But, I have to wonder how many people in zimbabwe have an internet connection and a computer and are playing PWI? And I also wonder if both of them are happy about your valiant efforts to get this mount reduced in price so they can afford one.

I said average of course there will be people in good condition so there must be some who have internet connection but they wouldn't mind the gold that much maybe anyway. this thread is not about getting the mount priced lowered and affordable it's about how inbalanced the world is
    edited December 2009
    Options
    is gordon brown as bad of a leader as obama bin laden is?

Gordon Brown is useless England is in debt so he gives billions to the maldives which we dont have, instead of idk spending that money on keep companies afloat to provide more hobs to those out of work and going to be out of work.

This discussion has been closed.