droping stuff????

124»

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There seems to be a bug here, BUT its not the fact that he dropped 20 celestones, it clearly says that when you drop a single slot of item, if its stacked it may take UP to 20 of those items.

The bug would be that, A month ago or so, they introduced the Shatter system, which fixed the drop rate from

Blue name= 1% to drop
    White/pink (from attking and not killing)= 1% to drop
    ect

To

Blue name= 0% to drop, 1% to shatter
    white/pink=0% to drop 1% to shatter (i think 2% if safety lock, but not entirely sure)
    ect

they fixed the other names drops too, but that doesnt come to the case

so, if shatter system is still on, he shouldnt have dropped any item

PD (Edit): Anyway, 20 human celestones arent too much comparing to what you can lose in other games (i cant mention them, but got some in mind)

unno according to the table http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp on the main site nothing was changed,
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    unno according to the table http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp on the main site nothing was changed,

And how often is that page updated? It still has Guardian Angels after they've been changed to Guardian Scrolls, as well as saying red names have a 30% chance to drop two equipped items and a 10% chance to drop two equipped items.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To offer some defense for the OP, there have been recent threads where people have been falsely claiming you can't drop items when white-named. So the OP is a victim of listening to the bad advice of others.

As for wanting her $60 back, I recently defended the OP in another thread where others were giving her grief for wanting to spend her gift money "unwisely". It was her money, and thus she had every right to spend it however she saw fit. However, with rights also come responsibilities, and she had the responsibility to do her research first.

You can't demand that people treat you like an adult one day (and let you choose how to spend your money), then demand they treat you like a child (and not hold you accountable for how you chose to spend your money) the next.

Oh wait... that's called being a teenager. I guess you CAN demand it. But you won't get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To offer some defense for the OP, there have been recent threads where people have been falsely claiming you can't drop items when white-named. So the OP is a victim of listening to the bad advice of others.

As for wanting her $60 back, I recently defended the OP in another thread where others were giving her grief for wanting to spend her gift money "unwisely". It was her money, and thus she had every right to spend it however she saw fit. However, with rights also come responsibilities, and she had the responsibility to do her research first.

You can't demand that people treat you like an adult one day (and let you choose how to spend your money), then demand they treat you like a child (and not hold you accountable for how you chose to spend your money) the next.

Oh wait... that's called being a teenager. I guess you CAN demand it. But you won't get it.

Sorry for the other thread in which i was one giving her grief b:surrender
    I now feel a little bad for letting my bad mood(from irl) get the better of me on the forums....
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009

^ This
    If you had 60$ to spend on a online game of all places, and whine about it, do your homework first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CountIfrit - Harshlands
    CountIfrit - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Learn to utilize the bank function? Any large amount of items you hold you can put into the bank. Then when you do get PK'd or PvP you don't have to worry about losing them. ...Or you can just move servers. Harshlands is a PvP server, it should be expected.
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    30s allways rage once they discover the cons of pvp i love the rage meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    As the OP has had this issue explained to them, and the thread has descended into flames, here is the lock.

Naming and shaming is never allowed on the forums, if you have something legitimate to report please send a ticket and our GMs will be happy to assist you.
This discussion has been closed.