Petition for hairstyles

2»

Comments

• Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's not that hard to do if we've been able to successfully apply the TB hairs to our classes "illegally" without glitching. Obviously they're compatible. So next patch you should just give us the un-shelled hairs.

I'm off to waste more money on makeover scrolls since I was under the impression that simply moving files was okay before! b:bye
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Like someone said earlier, the most important thing for now is to get the old hairstyles back that got lost.
    My cleric is all messed up now :\ And I won't buy a makeover scroll for something that's not my fault..

Right after tideborn were released, I recognized a difference in tideborn graphic compared to the old classes..
    They are much more detailed and realistic..
    So, a general graphical update plus new haistyles for old races and some more for tideborn would be really great b:cute Sure, tideborn are new and special, but the old races at least shouldn't get the feeling to have a graphical disadvantage

This i what i ment when i said outdated.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • trunksx
    trunksx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Make every hairstyle available to every class, is much better idea b:victory