droping stuff????

Options

Comments

• I_can_own - Harshlands
    I_can_own - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    fail_thread.jpg
    And no, you won't get your money back. QQ moar!

i will QQ more its funny though how people talk **** on a pve server and they can't even make it past lvl 50 on a veno..
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i will QQ more its funny though how people talk **** on a pve server and they can't even make it past lvl 50 on a veno..

^_^ it's funny how you're off topic and flaming others now...
    And pve or pvp... doesn't make that much of a difference....
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Safety Lock or "Safe Mode" is there to prevent hacking and scamming of accounts. It keeps you from utilizing some of the features of PW, and will somewhat prevent items from dropping. It is not a 100% sure-fire way of avoiding the penalties of PK, nor was it ever intended to be used during PK. Players simply found it to be a moderate alternative to Guardian Angels, so they used it to keep their specific game free.

On the ticket: If the GM's were to respond to every single ticket, there would be a huge amount of players out of the game on temporary bans for very minor incidents. The GM's do not respond to every single ticket because there is very little evidence if only 1 player submits a ticket. You said this other player was "camping" both you and your friend. (Personally, I don't see how this can be done, as if you go to a town, you can teleport virtually anywhere you've been). Did your friend submit a ticket as well? It has been said that the more tickets come in on a single player from many different players, the more likely that that player will be investigated in relation to that incident.

Oh, and by the way, you'll never get your money back, especially because you entered into and fulfilled a contract when you purchased the Zen. That you completed the purchase implies consent to all the rules that can be applied to the purchase, including but not limited to, a return policy. As PWE does not offer returns, you have no way of getting your money back. If you do not wish to continue to play this game, consider the money gone. Forever. It's a similar situation as buying a ticket to a concert, and then being unable to go due to work/illness/family emergency. The money is gone, and you have received your end of the bargain. It was your choice to utilize it or not, but there was consent by both parties that the bargain had finished.

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.

Defaming: Anything negative posted about another person, if you have something to report please submit a ticket. The forums are not the correct place to report bad behavior.

By the by, enjoy the ban.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    PvE, PvP it's a choice, you made the wrong one for yourself.

and truer words never spoken Scronox
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

really dose because the amount of times you get pked and cant quest is higher than on a pve plus veno is easiest to play and easiest to level.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Uhhh, maybe because I play this game casually and I don't devote my life to playing it or leveling up? Once again, you fail.

Fail.jpg
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    really dose because the amount of times you get pked and cant quest is higher than on a pve plus veno is easiest to play and easiest to level.

I didn't say anything about veno not being easy... but you can quest the same on both types of servers... and furthermore, your experiences with pking are not the experiences of others. Maybe you did something to tick someone off, maybe you're just unlucky, who knows? But it's not the same for everyone =P

For example, on none of my characters have i ever had pking interrupt my gameplay at all =p
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Safety Lock or "Safe Mode" is there to prevent hacking and scamming of accounts. It keeps you from utilizing some of the features of PW, and will somewhat prevent items from dropping. It is not a 100% sure-fire way of avoiding the penalties of PK, nor was it ever intended to be used during PK. Players simply found it to be a moderate alternative to Guardian Angels, so they used it to keep their specific game free.

On the ticket: If the GM's were to respond to every single ticket, there would be a huge amount of players out of the game on temporary bans for very minor incidents. The GM's do not respond to every single ticket because there is very little evidence if only 1 player submits a ticket. You said this other player was "camping" both you and your friend. (Personally, I don't see how this can be done, as if you go to a town, you can teleport virtually anywhere you've been). Did your friend submit a ticket as well? It has been said that the more tickets come in on a single player from many different players, the more likely that that player will be investigated in relation to that incident.

Oh, and by the way, you'll never get your money back, especially because you entered into and fulfilled a contract when you purchased the Zen. That you completed the purchase implies consent to all the rules that can be applied to the purchase, including but not limited to, a return policy. As PWE does not offer returns, you have no way of getting your money back. If you do not wish to continue to play this game, consider the money gone. Forever. It's a similar situation as buying a ticket to a concert, and then being unable to go due to work/illness/family emergency. The money is gone, and you have received your end of the bargain. It was your choice to utilize it or not, but there was consent by both parties that the bargain had finished.

most defnetily not the same as a concert lol you get a refund for a concert if you want.

os im getting banned for posting about someone harrarsing me right?
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I didn't say anything about veno not being easy... but you can quest the same on both types of servers... and furthermore, your experiences with pking are not the experiences of others. Maybe you did something to tick someone off, maybe you're just unlucky, who knows? But it's not the same for everyone =P

For example, on none of my characters have i ever had pking interrupt my gameplay at all =p

guess you never made it to the swamps then.
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    if your being camped Camstudio is your friend.

and you're wrong by the way, Psychics are by FAR the easiest. barb just under that. so do get your facts right, ok?
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

You shouldn't name and shame... and the forums aren't a place to bring up such things...

Truly you just seem to think that the game should be crafted to anything and everything you want, while in truth it's not, and it doesn't have to conform to your will Q_Q
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All I can say is hard luck dude thats the way the cookie crumbles. Perhaps next time you might wanna take a few mins to research things befor you go clicking the first thing that pops up. Looks like the next $60 bucks you spend on this game will be for guardian scrolls. Thats if you dont quit first =/
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All I can say is hard luck dude thats the way the cookie crumbles. Perhaps next time you might wanna take a few mins to research things befor you go clicking the first thing that pops up. Looks like the next $60 bucks you spend on this game will be for guardian scrolls. Thats if you dont quit first =/

She already claimed that she's spent far more than just 60 dollars on this game =P And she doesn't even know everything that could happen to her =O
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You chose a PvP server and all the risks that went with it. Suck it up, cupcake.

That's right, I said it before Saitada.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    guess you never made it to the swamps then.
    so you're sayying if I go to swamp of the wrathes on Harshlands I'll see a PK-fest huh?
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I suppose I need to highlight the parts that you've violated here, then.

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.

Defaming: Anything negative posted about another person, if you have something to report please submit a ticket. The forums are not the correct place to report bad behavior.

You wouldn't be having the first violation if you kept a level head on your shoulders when posting. It isn't that hard to not swear at other people.

You wouldn't be having the second problem if you either:

1) Not included the name of the offending player in the first place. You could have said "this other player", or "She" if you're feeling lazy.

2) Listened to the multiple posts and edited out the name. Most of the time, the forum's moderators are forgiving.

But that's about all I have to say on this one. If you keep quoting me, I'll keep coming back. Otherwise...well, I hope you find some sort of enjoyment from this. Not my problem anymore.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    well that is stupid and since it is true i spent $60 yesterday to get 5.4k sorce of force there still in my invey a gm can log onto my aco**** take them away and refund my dam $60 back because that is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard.

EDIT:hes camping me and my friend so its not like i can report him because ive reported people before for camping and they didn't do anything so its not like reporting will do anything but waste my time...ugh im haveing soo many problems i think its time for me to move on to a different game because this one is really working my nerves. i need my $60 back so i can move on to a RELIABLE game

Quoted from TOS

"ANY APPLICABLE ZEN, FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON. ZEN HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH"
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    She already claimed that she's spent far more than just 60 dollars on this game =P And she doesn't even know everything that could happen to her =O

Well thats even worse. I wonder who's money it is thier spending -cringes- ???
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Rofl, are you actually serious? b:chuckle If they even remotely enforced that, 90% of forum users would be perma-banned by now.

I wouldn't really pay much attention. Saying "QQ moar" supposedly makes your e-peen bigger, so nearly everyone likes to spam it pretending it makes them intelligent or something.

Not that ranting will really get you anywhere either :/ Too much fail in this thread.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

Not that ranting will really get you anywhere either :/ Too much fail in this thread.

It seems to emanate from any thread that the op starts =P
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rofl, are you actually serious? b:chuckle If they even remotely enforced that, 90% of forum users would be perma-banned by now.

I wouldn't really pay much attention. Saying "QQ moar" supposedly makes your e-peen bigger, so nearly everyone likes to spam it pretending it makes them intelligent or something.

QQ moar

E-peen gained 500 exp!

E-peen grew to level 20!

E-peen is trying to learn the move Epic-fail! But it already knows four moves! Forget an older move to learn Epic-fail?

• Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i will come around shouting how i lost my items and want it back because some guy was camping me and when u send in a ticket about it no action is taken yes i will come on forums shouting how i lost my celestones and i want them back and that i want my 60 dollars back so i can move on to a reliable game which there pvp systems isn't ****.

sure go check out PVP on other games. the main PVP systems on every game i have looked at lately are MUCH worse. try a 50% chance to drop all your equips even as a nonpking white name. PK enabled from level 1. items that you might have spent $1000+ on dropping even if you have never attacked a single person ever.

still think this PK system is so horrible? try out other games. that seems to be the most common type of PK system on every new game that is being released.

oh and if it bothers you so much maybe you should have read up on things before you started. there are hundreds of threads about PVP and dropping items. if you spent 2 minutes of your time you would have known this before starting. if you want no chance of dropping items then use guardian scrolls. otherwise shut up and quit whining.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Girls can have an e-peen?

If so, can I use oracles to level mine?
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think the op ran off to pout b:sad
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Girls can have an e-peen?

If so, can I use oracles to level mine?

Yes we can have them, and yes you can use oracles. b:chuckle
    I think the op ran off to pout b:sad

Either that or sit on a broomstick like he should. b:cute

edited December 2009
    Options
    Yes we can have them, and yes you can use oracles. b:chuckle

Either that or sit on a broomstick like he should. b:cute

My guess is he's submitting a ticket QQ'ing to the GM's and demanding his money back. b:chuckle

I SAID QQ!!!!

E-PEEN LEVEL UP!
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i will come around shouting how i lost my items and want it back because some guy was camping me and when u send in a ticket about it no action is taken yes i will come on forums shouting how i lost my celestones and i want them back and that i want my 60 dollars back so i can move on to a reliable game which there pvp systems isn't ****.

It does u no good to shout here. The only thing you will get here is negative attention. Mainly from people on the PvP server.

Their pvp system is quite nice here. Especially if you are on a pve server.

You want to talk about real pvp? Try rolling a character, getting it to lvl 40 or so, getting killed and not only losing all your stuff.. but your character actually dies and you must start all over OR QUIT! Thats some real PvP for you.
  • Jaberwachy - Heavens Tear
    Jaberwachy - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i Am Not Moving On Untill I Get My 60 Dollars Back

lmao epic-facepalm-when-you-just-know-yo.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OP needs to get out from his/her Cyber Life and get laid.

seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OP needs to get out from his/her Cyber Life and get laid.

seriously.

I know, I know. b:surrender

Oh, you meant... b:shutup

This discussion has been closed.