Do you have a herc?

2»

Comments

• CrimsonAkuMa - Heavens Tear
    CrimsonAkuMa - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    YESSS >:D I got my baby ^-^ it took me lots of time and my sanity but I got it b:laugh and I'm loving it :3 it's worth it for sure
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    But, is a Hercules still worth the coin? I'm not convinced myself. No, I do not have a herc.
  • Aree - Dreamweaver
    Aree - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Got my herc at level 42 b:laugh
    It cost 70 mil, the week after, pet packs go on saleb:angry
    But he's the best thing for me, currently working on my nix :Db:victory
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    But, is a Hercules still worth the coin? I'm not convinced myself. No, I do not have a herc.

I dunno. Unless you have a lot of coin lying around, I don't think a herc is necessarily worth it now with the way the in-game economy is, unless you plan on spending a lot of time farming TTs to make up for it. I got mine for around 20mil a while ago, and I love it. I probably wouldn't spend more than 35 mil on a herc/nix, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Kalee - Lost City
    Kalee - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yea, i remember back when the herc was only 4 or something mill. But i didn't have enough money to get it, so low lvled back then. When i just started playin the game. I couldn't grind for money that much, because the drops were really lame and couldn't give me enough coins for a herc. As i lvled higher and higher, the prices for the herc kept going up :(
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^Lucky you....
  • Lythiaana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiaana - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Never intend to get that fat buddha. Everyone always says it's so worth it and stuff, and I believe it. I'm quite bitter to be honest, when I see other venos lower lvl than me and they have one b:sad But, I'm still a firm believer that I have no need of a herc. Costs way too much nowadays also, with this crazy economy b:shocked
  • _Hunny_ - Sanctuary
    _Hunny_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Got no herc.. been trying to get 1.. but the more i try to get money.. the higher the price goes.
    The economy in-game makes me not want to play it much...
    like 1 veno said earlier, i feel b:surrender when i see a lower lvl veno having a herc while here i am working my ss off to get it.b:cry

SoF donations are welcome heheb:thanks
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Got no herc.. been trying to get 1.. but the more i try to get money.. the higher the price goes.
    The economy in-game makes me not want to play it much...
    like 1 veno said earlier, i feel b:surrender when i see a lower lvl veno having a herc while here i am working my ss off to get it.b:cry

SoF donations are welcome heheb:thanks

I despise pan handlers. Buy and sell PF/ SoF and ignore the mind freak propaganda. The economy is fine. Do for yourself.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • _Hunny_ - Sanctuary
    _Hunny_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    I despise pan handlers. Buy and sell PF/ SoF and ignore the mind freak propaganda. The economy is fine. Do for yourself.

lol i'm not bein a pan handler.
    Jus asking for a way to reach the top of the mountain while the mountain itself gets higher each day.
    Asking for a way to boost my speed or make the mountain slow down.

I hope u get what i'm trying to say.. b:chuckle

n i am no rock climber irl b:laugh