Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated.

Also, bolded all the issues that are "FIX NOW" issues. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tideborns new debuffs r unpurifiable.

So far Diminishing Vigor and soulburn.
  • Tidebornisim - Raging Tide
    Tidebornisim - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Female Assassins or any other races with Assassin Armour level 10 (I think) is naked underwater as it only shows no top, panties and feet.
    StickyGreen - Level 9x Heavens Tear

Less QQ more Pew Pew b:thanks
  • Rheic - Dreamweaver
    Rheic - Dreamweaver Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The "Jumps and Flights" quest actually shows up on every character depending on their level. It's not just an untamed issue.
    Who needs a sig anyways?
  • HippieMage - Harshlands
    HippieMage - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All the sudden I cant descend when I am flying. I used to be able to descend by pressing "z." After the expansion it did not work. I can still use my arrows, but still...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All the sudden I cant descend when I am flying. I used to be able to descend by pressing "z." After the expansion it did not work. I can still use my arrows, but still...

They removed that, actually. Try setting your keybinding for moving down to 'z' to fix it.

...Once they make keybindings stick. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Vountear - Harshlands
    Vountear - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'll jsut second that wierd black flashing screen thingy. I updated my drivers and directx- still does it. Don't know how to solve it, but it is REALLY annoying. It stops temporarily if i blindly click the "best performance" button above my portrait.

P.S.- Yeah, I'd also like to have my face color match my body color...x.x

Ive been having the same problem how can I fix it?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ive been having the same problem how can I fix it?

Unfortunately there's no way guaranteed yet to fix the flashing problem. Hopefully they figure it out by the next patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khezix - Dreamweaver
    Khezix - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I dont know if anyone else has this problem but, all the Tideborn on my screen they are bald. I mean i didn't mind at first but now its just annoying but when i play my assassin its fine i can see the hairs the only thing i haven't done on the assassin is put performance mode on.

You don't have customization on. :p Go to System > System Settings > UI tab at the top, then check "Customization" towards the bottom.

I dunno if this is a bug or what's going on, but why does the name the of the shadow ranger horsedude mob (the name has completely escaped me lol.. it's a lvl10 monster in the TB area) is changed to Dark Wanderer after it's tamed?

And this is just a minor issue, but there are a LOT of typos, and not just the TB NPCs... perhaps their bad grammar is contagious? :O lol .. TB NPC Tailor Echo (who gives you the Letter Delivery quest) talks about Tailor Nika, but says that she wrote a letter to HIM and then says the letter needs to be delivered to HER. lol .. I've also noticed repeated letters ("a a name" was said somewhere) and awkward spaces.

Also, my genie has disappeared but randomly reappeared a couple times before the expansion. :O
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I dunno if this is a bug or what's going on, but why does the name the of the shadow ranger horsedude mob (the name has completely escaped me lol.. it's a lvl10 monster in the TB area) is changed to Dark Wanderer after it's tamed?

It would be great if you could get me that name, because I don't play a veno or a Tideborn so I'm not sure which one it is. b:thanks
    And this is just a minor issue, but there are a LOT of typos, and not just the TB NPCs... perhaps their bad grammar is contagious? :O lol .. TB NPC Tailor Echo (who gives you the Letter Delivery quest) talks about Tailor Nika, but says that she wrote a letter to HIM and then says the letter needs to be delivered to HER. lol .. I've also noticed repeated letters ("a a name" was said somewhere) and awkward spaces.

I always wondered about grammar/typos. I mean honestly, fixing typos and grammar is a job that I could do, for free. It doesn't seem that hard to scan the quests and make sure that they make sense b:surrender Maybe it's harder than it looks and I'm missing something.

Edit: I just realized that one of the issues was fixed with the last patch. Thank you PWI!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iau
    iau Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Forget that the Supply Stash returns a level 10 reward weapon for the level 5 tag, I selected my reward weapon, clicked done, and it disappeared! The quest is gone, the tag is gone, and nothing in my inventory.

At least the supply stash chest is still there, for level 10....but I'm afraid to log out or use it at level 10 in case it disappears then to. I know the old "log out, log back in" solution for disappearing items, but in plenty of games when that's a new bug it has reinforced the disappearence.

And the lack of decorative customization for Tideborn is irritating. Then again, they never changed the whole single-sex jobs for Untamed, and look how many people that irritates.

Edit: The Supply Stash disappearing error is one where the "log out, log in" solution works. At least if you wait a few hours.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    iau wrote: »
    Forget that the Supply Stash returns a level 10 reward weapon for the level 5 tag, I selected my reward weapon, clicked done, and it disappeared! The quest is gone, the tag is gone, and nothing in my inventory.

At least the supply stash chest is still there, for level 10....but I'm afraid to log out or use it at level 10 in case it disappears then to. I know the old "log out, log back in" solution for disappearing items, but in plenty of games when that's a new bug it has reinforced the disappearence.

And the lack of decorative customization for Tideborn is irritating. Then again, they never changed the whole single-sex jobs for Untamed, and look how many people that irritates.

Edit: The Supply Stash disappearing error is one where the "log out, log in" solution works. At least if you wait a few hours.

Nothing to do with a full inventory, right? Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, updated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated with link to the new sticky concerning the black screen glitch.

But if they're just collecting information now, then it's doubtful it'll be fixed by next patch b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazortag
    lazortag Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have noticed some skills which have light blue in some parts of the description but yet they dont change when you level them. For example, the skill wolf emblem at lvl 1 lasts 30 seconds and is in light blue, but at level 2 it also lasts 30 seconds, dont know if it is a bug or shouldnt be written in light blue. It also happens wiht windspush adn some other skills.

This also affects the Psychic's deflecting buff. I really hope a patch eventually improves this spell because that would be awesome.
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tidenborn see mobs with a name, other class with another b:shocked

Neon Worm = fluorescent worm
    Gnome Tombthief = Fen Grave Robber
    probable other never see every mob

Eggs of new pet have other name:
    mob:Shadow Ranger - egg: Dark Wanderer
    mob: Ebony Hellduke - egg: seamonster guardian
    The ebony change also the image of pet from mob-pet

mob: Icewave Siren - egg: Ochean Chanter

b:shocked
  • U_N_O - Lost City
    U_N_O - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:shocked
    There are plenty of threads that have the individual bugs that happened when the expansion came out, but I figured it would be easier for the GMs to see all the bugs if they were in one spot, so they could just consult one list. I'll update this with bugs that people post on this thread, or ones I see on other threads.

For reference, here are the issues listed as being known in the patch notes:

Issued not addressed in that post (Most important are bolded):

-Genies appearing/disappearing (equipped but invisible)
    -Screen flashing black in TB area
    -More jumbled message errors than normal
    -Quest list shows all at logon
    -Key bindings do not remain after logoff
    -Hard/impossible to stop Psychic channeling
    -Cannot upgrade any Tideborn wings
    -No 79/100 skills for Tideborn
    -No Dagger section in Auction House
    -Map does not work properly on widescreen monitors, cannot teleport to Tideborn area
    -Rainbow Cloud Tideborn wings are requisite level 10, not 20 as written in the Boutique
    -Cannot change eyeliner, lip color, or eye socket shape on Tideborn customization
    -Quest items go into regular inventory instead of quest item inventory
    -The infamous hair glitch
    -Aggro issues
    -Pressing CTRL doesn't turn off safeties
    -Supply Stash level 5 gives level 10 weapons for Tideborn
    -Rainbow Cloud wings change name to Spectral Haze when bought
    -Refining window is partly in Chinese and incomprehensible (Fixed, thank you PW!)
    -Disappearing clothes/armor issue (Still PW?)
    -Petting Barbs in true form doesn't work with Tideborn
    -Hiding UI not working properly
    -Magic defense buff still glitched
    -Female cleric icons show up as male clerics on the map
    -All races are receiving the "Jumps and Flights" quest for the Tideborn
    -Tideborn debuffs are not able to be purified, and buffs are not able to be purged
    -Tideborn mob changes name when tamed to Dark Wanderer
    -Super Safe and Super Cage stones have the descriptions of Super Inventory stone in the Boutique
    -Tideborn wings cannot be bought again once lost

Post here and I'll add them b:thanks
    b:surrender

for some reason when i log in all my quests track
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nonsence,why not its nonsence let it be nonsence!

this msg is totaly...euhm.... >.> nonsenceb:laugh
  • Haelwen - Sanctuary
    Haelwen - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Prior to the expansion, I don't think I had this problem. Sometimes, when I hover over characters (or just am in a certain camera angle) their graphics totally mess up, as you can see in the screenshot...The thing at the left indeed is a NPC which I hovered on. This bug is really annoying, sometimes it stops, sometimes it does it for 20 minutes straight.
    http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8170/20091229191909.png
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.