Rate 5 pro players of each class in your opinion (players that still play actively)

Options

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so, whats the running total now? Nurfed: 23 XuLin: 1?

Did Xulin promise you a full weeks TW pay that he isnt gunna give out to the guild if you suck his **** again? well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so, whats the running total now? Nurfed: 23 XuLin: 1?

Did Xulin promise you a full weeks TW pay that he isnt gunna give out to the guild if you suck his **** again? well done.

PVE Bar, Can you read the post again before you try to troll? I do not think you understand the world we are talking about here(pvp).

Why do I care about TW pay, please do not change the topic.

Tournament situation:
    XuLin - worse gears than Nurfed, no buff, no chi
    Nurfed - better gears than XuLin, full buff, chi

I had no clue how XuLin killed Nurfed in that 1v1 "tournament" tbh....go back pve if you do not even know what tournament I am talking about here.

Nice try tho. PVE Barbarian.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    More PvE barbarian talk, zzzzzzz. until you can prevent me from destroying your crystall every week, i think ill keep "PvEing" all day long, as it seems to be working out nicely for me and kingdom. (whats this response gunna be from you? Talkboo or pve barb?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    More PvE barbarian talk, zzzzzzz. until you can prevent me from destroying your crystall every week, i think ill keep "PvEing" all day long, as it seems to be working out nicely for me and kingdom. (whats this response gunna be from you? Talkboo or pve barb?)

Are you mad now because I do not think being a cata in TW mean you have pvp skills. Face the problem is the best way to solve it, please do not try to change the topic.

Give you credit for trolling tho. Good Job.
  • Mcflugal - Lost City
    Mcflugal - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Barb-Taboo
    Cleric-RedsRose
    Wizard-MagicHamsta
    Archer-Asterelle
    Blademaster-Lyndura
    Venomancer-Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Call 'em "Sins"..."****" just sounds wrong.
    "Hey mom just 5 more minutes im playing with my ****"
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    taboo you dont have any PvP skills

and your perdition dont work anymore absolute domain <3 b:shutup
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    pulling a cata dosn't mean your really good at pvp, it just means u know how to take dmg and survive when u don't have to deal any dmg at all

but on the other hand knowing how to pull a cata dosn't mean your bad at pvp
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    taboo you dont have any PvP skills

and your perdition dont work anymore absolute domain <3 b:shutup

haha, ill give you that one, facking absolute domain :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no comment

I am sure Nurfed and XuLin do not have r8 or better gears than I have.

I am sure XuLin did not kill Nurfed in the 1v1 tournament without buff and without chi when Nurfed with full buff and chi. Correct me if I am wrong here, Nurfed.

<3 XuLin's champion scroll and the warsoul helmetb:dirty

LOL Only reason XuLin won that time was because Nurfed went totally unprepared as they never expected ppl to even know about this tournament.

But if you want to gloat about it, hell go ahead LOL. At the end of the day even XuLin know Nurfed is better than him. Only time i saw him winning was at Hell when after Nurfed beating him 2 times in a row, he could finally kill him as HP buff ran out and critted. And gratz on a non-factor helm and the 4 Mil Exp. Ppl sure needs more exp at 100. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL Only reason XuLin won that time was because Nurfed went totally unprepared as they never expected ppl to even know about this tournament.

But if you want to gloat about it, hell go ahead LOL. At the end of the day even XuLin know Nurfed is better than him. Only time i saw him winning was at Hell when after Nurfed beating him 2 times in a row, he could finally kill him as HP buff ran out and critted. And gratz on a non-factor helm and the 4 Mil Exp. Ppl sure needs more exp at 100. b:laugh

Sure, sound like you were playing Nurfed's acc huh?

Do you know whats different when someone has better gears with full buff can tank 13414241241241241 damage? Obvious you do not know. Please read the whole story again.
    one mage - full buff, chi. (better gears)
    one mage - no buff, no chi.

Do you even think about it before you post? Random back up is not allowed here.

Overall, this game = money.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

Do you know whats different when someone has better gears with full buff can tank 13414241241241241 damage? Obvious you do not know. Please read the whole story again.

I heard nurfed had no chi, no mp, and was wearing lvl 30 npc gear, while xulin had on all his normal gear and pots.....seriously stfu, you notice xulin or nurfed arent talking about it?

so, you should be the best then right? full event gear must have cost you quite a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

Amuses me how you and XuLin still talk so much about money when both of you and your guild are still getting rolled since the 80s.

"best gear" = a tome diference HAHA WHAT A FREAKING HUGE ADVANTAGE b:laugh

And fully buffed = BM buff? Since you wanted to go this way hell, i'll be beack in a few min and troll you like i have always do.With proof. BrBz b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/scoredandranked/MOneyzTalkz.jpg

It doesn't matter how much money you have. When you are fail enough to play a game for months and waste 4K+ on it, and still don't know simple game mechanics....

.... [Insert You Favorite Insultz herez] b:shutup

Funny how ppl consider him good just because he just happen to be one of the few mages out there and/or cuz his CS. Then again this mentality is common in most players on this server. I was amazed with the amount of ppl calling me fail cleric because when i came back (and still are) with no/sh1ty gear. Even when they have never see me play. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I heard nurfed had no chi, no mp, and was wearing lvl 30 npc gear, while xulin had on all his normal gear and pots.....seriously stfu, you notice xulin or nurfed arent talking about it?

so, you should be the best then right? full event gear must have cost you quite a bit.

Obvious you do not know Nurfed's gears because you are too busy to pve all day. Include all I spend in Lost City and Harshlands, not even close to half of a r8b:laugh.

XuLin talks about it a lot on vent, and they are too busy to play AVA with chronex.

It doesn't matter how much money you have. When you are fail enough to play a game for months and waste 4K+ on it, and still don't know simple game mechanics....

Funny how ppl consider him good just because he just happen to be one of the few mages out there and/or cuz his CS. Then again this mentality is common in most players on this server. I was amazed with the amount of ppl calling me fail cleric because when i came back (and still are) with no/sh1ty gear. Even when they have never see me play. b:laugh

It still wont change the fact no chi no buff mage killed a mage with better gears, buff, and chi.

"Proof"? ok. I will be waiting to see the screenshot that they were 1v1 in that tournament. It will be better if you have video too. Also, please do not change the topic about how we fail since lvl80, yet you cant even pvp alone since lvl30.
  • FiftyThousan - Sanctuary
    FiftyThousan - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    obvious You Do Not Know Nurfed's Gears Because You Are Too Busy To Pve All Day. Include All I Spend In Lost City And Harshlands, Not Even Close To Half Of A R8b:laugh.

Xulin Talks About It A Lot On Vent, And They Are Too Busy To Play Ava With Chronex.

It Still Wont Change The Fact No Chi No Buff Mage Killed A Mage With Better Gears, Buff, And Chi.

"proof"? Ok. I Will Be Waiting To See The Screenshot That They Were 1v1 In That Tournament. It Will Be Better If You Have Video Too. Also, Please Do Not Change The Topic About How We Fail Since Lvl80, Yet You Cant Even Pvp Alone Since Lvl30.

you troll so much
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Obvious you do not know Nurfed's gears because you are too busy to pve all day. Include all I spend in Lost City and Harshlands, not even close to half of a r8b:laugh.

XuLin talks about it a lot on vent, and they are too busy to play AVA with chronex.

It still wont change the fact no chi no buff mage killed a mage with better gears, buff, and chi.

"Proof"? ok. I will be waiting to see the screenshot that they were 1v1 in that tournament. It will be better if you have video too. Also, please do not change the topic about how we fail since lvl80, yet you cant even pvp alone since lvl30.

U are assuming 2 much and talking on behalf of 2 ppl. Go QQ somewhere else. And now you are backing down on your money wasting? What ever happen to "when i hit 90 i'll use 4K too and avenge all the PK you ppl gave me"?
    Way to defend your butt buddy. And way to know exactly what Nurfed is doing at every single second he plays. U still saying he was fully geared/buffed/chi'd when that happened. b:laugh And the tome difference in gears is ridiculous. Even a plant could conclude that.

At the can't PvP alone. LOL sorry for playing support class and planning to play support? Either way, plenty ppl out there i killed 1 vs 1 since 30s U can go dig 7+ months treads if you please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nurfed, i think some nudes are in order....keep MD happy for atleast a few nigths alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    finally some trolls are back
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    U are assuming 2 much and talking on behalf of 2 ppl. Go QQ somewhere else. And now you are backing down on your money wasting? What ever happen to "when i hit 90 i'll use 4K too and avenge all the PK you ppl gave me"?
    Way to defend your butt buddy. And way to know exactly what Nurfed is doing at every single second he plays. U still saying he was fully geared/buffed/chi'd when that happened. b:laugh And the tome difference in gears is ridiculous. Even a plant could conclude that.

At the can't PvP alone. LOL sorry for playing support class and planning to play support? Either way, plenty ppl out there i killed 1 vs 1 since 30s U can go dig 7+ months treads if you please.

didn't you quit already? you have no gears left and decided to quit, yet you come back a few months later and try to gear up and troll forums again so you can feel better. failz.

Anyway Xulin is a good player. Nurfed is a good player. What am I getting at? Skill only takes you so far in this game, both are good players and who wins or loses will always change with according to the situation.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    obviously MD planted a RAT on Nurfed's PC.

I agree with Taboo MD is going limp; Nurfed post them nudes nao!
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I don't pvp alone either..it's not what our classes are made for. I'll trade you my purify for your stone barrier MD so I can tank nixbleed and DD instead too b:cute

And Ultimate, you were my first death on Harshlands. Silverpool, 2 plumeshots b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    didn't you quit already? you have no gears left and decided to quit, yet you come back a few months later and try to gear up and troll forums again so you can feel better. failz.

Anyway Xulin is a good player. Nurfed is a good player. What am I getting at? Skill only takes you so far in this game, both are good players and who wins or loses will always change with according to the situation.

LOL tell that to my 8X assassin, What? now i can't come back to see the expansion? Sue me. Good work posting form alt though. Keep it up. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wasnt there when Nurfed nd XuLin 1v1 but since I hav done 1v1 with my mage against other mages several times I can say that at least for mages, in a 1v1 the outcome wont always tell whos the best. Nurfed and XuLin r both good players though :) BTW u all r going way OFF TOPIC b:angry, THIS IS ABOUT RATING 5 PRO PLAYERS OF EACH CLASS
    I find it funny that sum ppl including me r finding hard to do that, its easier to see how good a player is when they pk several timesb:avoid
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Toneshifter - Harshlands
    Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Some people ''quit'' but just cant let go..b:surrender
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Some people ''quit'' but just cant let go..b:surrender

I'll still come back though, around februaryb:pleased
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Toneshifter - Harshlands
    Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *cough* Ultimate *cough*
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Trolling and playing don't go together. Just so you know. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I hear a lock cuming.
    C WAT I DID THAR!!
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Ultimateb:dirty but..
    cant see anything funny in that SS.
    you just proofed that you are able to talk bullsh1t :)

whats wrong with 9 k dmg?
    there is a damage calculation depending on the skill.
    and weapon attack is only 1 factor :(
    anyway,
    STILL ONE HIT :)
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So ultimate had to take a long **** break from PW and anni packs had to come out to be able to be a 1 shot?

lolHarshland
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
This discussion has been closed.