Are sins REALLY good?

Options
Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide
Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Assassin
Hmm.. I don't think so.
I am not a beginner in this game.
I made a sin and its level 20 now.
I am using Sirius armour sets, FB19 dagger. My build is pure dex and I also learnt skills after reading forums.
But when I kill level 20 mobs my HP goes down 20% after killing one mob.
So are sins really good?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kotaxxxx - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes they are.

The start levels suck for most classes anyway.

For comparison, at my level, grinding on mobs consists of tab targeting and auto-attacking mobs. I never have to use any health potions and my HP pretty much never dips below 50%. In fact, dropping below 75% is rare. The only mana potions I use are from using movement skills.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sins probably have the most potential and highest endgame of any class out there, but its a growth. You start out squishy, and... well, stay squishy but eventually your damage and paint makes up for your squishiness starting at around level 45.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sins probably have the most potential and highest endgame of any class out there, but its a growth. You start out squishy, and... well, stay squishy but eventually your damage and paint makes up for your squishiness starting at around level 45.

noooo go much higher... around mid 60's minimum was when I started to notice the difference... By 80 I was a king and now in the 90's as a sage I AM A GODb:pleased

Digitally speaking of course
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But when I kill level 20 mobs my HP goes down 20% after killing one mob.
    So are sins really good?

When you're 4.0+ aps; it can go down 80% and be replenished by Blood Paint before you're hit again.

Assassin's significant advantage is stealth. -Take that away and the class wouldn't be so great.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    When you're 4.0+ aps; it can go down 80% and be replenished by Blood Paint before you're hit again.

Assassin's significant advantage is stealth. -Take that away and the class wouldn't be so great.

lol
    See Cheze's videos on YouTube.He pwn anyone without stealth.
    b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ([{Trollolololololololol^infinity}^infinity]^infinity)^infinity
    /endthread
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~