Mortys Ultimate Assassin Guide (Lvl 1-30)

Morty - Raging Tide
Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Assassin
NOTICE:
I am now playing on Lost City, under the Name - Mortyy

---

This Guide Is For All You Assassins Out There! In This Guide I Will Cover
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

*Introduction
*The Basics
*Surviving
*Skills
*Spirit (Handling Skills)
*Money
*Gear
*PvE
*PvP

So Lets Get Started.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

-Introduction-
I'm Morty. And I've always been an Assassin or Archer in most mmo games. So I do have somewhat a lot of experience. Archers and Assassins are very alike, but drift apart from there use of skills and weapons. By the end of the guide, I hope you learn a lot from me, and about yourself and the way of the Assassin. So welcome to our world.

-The Basics-
Ahh, The Assassin. Many memories come into mind with the name. Who would of thought the most undergound character, will become so notorious. Striking fear in the hearts of anyone. The first lesson to learn is that 'You don't play the Assassin, The Assassin plays you'. As an Assassin, you will be fast and agile, wearing light armor equipped with your fast daggers. Remember you are not a tank, you will be swift in taking out targets, unharmed by skills and evasion.
Stats:
Each Level. +1 Strength / +4 Dex.
Please don't do your stats any other way, your assassin won't reach his full potential. Adding points into vit don't make you last longer, you hit less, making the fight last longer = you take same amount of damage, except you cant dish out as much as you would. Also you will be worse in PvP.

Some people think its easy being an Assassin, but its just as hard as any other class, maybe harder. But only time will help you learn the way of the Assassin.

-Surviving-
Ok well as said before this class is not a tank. So don't try to make it one by wearing heavy armor, or wasting stats into vit. This is an Assassin, its all about speed. Grinding/Questing from levels 1~10 will be simple. You will get the hang of the class well, and even better after level 15. The leveling from 20-30 will be long and hard. You will get hit hard, and as your evasion is still low with your level, you can't do anything. So you will be relying on potion a lot, and charms etc to help along the way. Once you get your level29 skills, and your Dex caps over 150, The Assassin will shine baby, and the long road will all be worth while. Because it can only get better. Don't be afraid to use a pot before attacking, to keep your HP ticking up this will help. And your skill 'Deep Sting' will save your *** more than you know, so learn it well. Personally I don't like meditating, I use non-stop Pots. Here's a few tactics if you ever feel like your about to fall;

*Deep Sting.
This skill has a 80%+ chance to put the target to sleep. Meaning the target will become completely useless. But re-hitting the target will make it active again. Using this skill automatically makes your character stop attacking. Use this skill and you will have 5 seconds to decide whether to run, use a pot to re-heal, even meditate.
*Windpush
This skill speeds you up more than double your characters movement. Now I know some people like to windpush up to mobs, then unleash skills, which is awesome. But this is another skill, along with Deep Sting that will save you. If your about to die and a pot is not the answer, and you can't use deep sting, use this skill and flee in the opposite direction, don't wait to late though, as if the mob is about to hit you, even if your logged out or at Taco Bell, they will still hit you. So use this skill well.
*Tackiling Slash
This is a must skill, for PvE or PvP. This skill becomes your best friend in PvP. Deals decent damage, plus immobolize the target, meaning they can still attack and use spells, but can't move. Shadowjump + tackiling slash is great against wizards, psychics etc. Or if your in trouble you could just use this along with shadow escape to escape from bad times.

These will be your 3 main lifesaver skills, and your evasion hasn't kicked in yet, so use them right and you will be fine. Already, your learning the class well and you will learn from your own perspective and have your own way with the Assassin.

-Skills-

Key
Don't Max.
Optional.
Max.
Max out, but no rush.

Twin Strike
Range Melee
Mana 2
Channel 0.1 seconds
Cast 0.9 seconds
Cooldown 3.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Requisite Cultivation Spiritual Initiate
A stabbing thrust with both daggers.
Deals base physical damage plus 9.8.

Don't level. Its a useless skill, you start killing faster with normal attacks after level 5 anyway.

Slipstream Strike
Range Melee
Mana 10.1
Channel 0.2 seconds
Cast 1.9 seconds
Cooldown 6.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

A powerful strike with the full force of the arm.
Deals base physical damage plus
55% of weapon damage plus 223.5.

It does deal decent damage. It is still useful as its powerful enough to be considered good at high level, But its your choice.

Tide Form
Mana 20
Channel Instant
Cooldown 15.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Requisite Cultivation Spiritual Adept
Transform into a fish.
Increases your Defense Level by 5.5
and your Swim speed by 26%.

Only available in water.

Very helpful skill whenever in water, while in tideform you can also attack. your defense is also increased so its pretty cool becoming an underwater tank, leveling it is up to you.

Puncture Wound
Range 4.5 Meters
Mana 3.4
Channel 0.2 seconds
Cast 1.8 seconds
Cooldown 8.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Deals base physical damage plus 55% of weapon damage.
Causes the target to bleed for 168.6 physical damage over 9 seconds.

This skill deals damage plus damage over time. Its a great skill to use on those hard mobs, and would help on bosses. Using this as an opening skill, a long with your fast attacks, the Mobs life will tick down pretty fast.

Ravaging Slash
Range Melee
Mana 12.6
Channel 0.1 seconds
Cast 1.5 seconds
Cooldown 8.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Deals a damage equals to your basic attack plus
199.4 physical damage.
Increases own movement speed by 32%. Lasts for 3 seconds.

The skill is ****. I've tested it in PvP to see if the speed boost can help with kiting, from the speed boost, but its really not worth it.

Windpush
Mana 15
Channel Instant
Cooldown 60.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Increases own movement speed by 55%,
Lasts for 10 seconds.

Great Skill. Speeds your character up long enough to get out of them nast situations, in PvP or PvE.

Shadow Walk
Mana 20
Channel 0.7 seconds
Cast 2.8 seconds
Cooldown 6.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Enter stealth mode.
Enemies with an Awareness Level lower than your Stealth Level can not see you.
Costs 24 mana per second.
Only usable when out of combat.

Great skill. What the Assassin is all about. You become Inivisble to any mob and player (That isn't higher than your "Cat Like tread" skill). This skill is great for sneaking past mobs, or hunting down your target in PvP.

Wolf Emblen
Mana 26.5
Channel Instant
Cooldown 60.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Increases your critical strike damage by 12%.
Lasts 30 seconds.

A self buff that increases your "Critical" hit damage. Not your Chance of hitting it, as some sins mistake it for. For Example, I hit a crit on a mob my level (50) I deal 4.5k using Rib Strike. With Wolf Emblen Active, I now hit 5.8k. You should keep this self buffed all the time, and it helps alot even though you don't notice. And as you level and your Critical hit rises, you do a lot more damage just because of this.

Deep Sting
Range Melee
Mana 31.9
Channel 0.4 seconds
Cast 0.8 seconds
Cooldown 15.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Principle
Deals a damage equals to your basic attack plus
153.5 physical damage.
Has a 86% chance to bring target to sleep for 5 seconds.

Using this skill on a target will put them to sleep. meaning they are totally helpless. If you hit then during this however, they wake back up and the effect is gone. Note: Using Puncture Wound then Deep Sting, The damage dealt from over time won't wake the target back up. this skill is very helpful in PvP and PvE, use it well.

Focused Mind
Mana 63
Channel 0.4 seconds
Cast 1.6 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Increases your chance to evade enemy skills by 11.5%,
Lasts for 33 seconds.

Focused Mind shares a 90 second cooldown with Tidal Protection.

this skill is helpfull against magic mobs, and helps while dueling or pking mage classes. As there ain't much magic mobs at low level, and PvP ain't really relevant, its no rush with this skill. But it becomes extremely important when the time is right.

Knife throw
Range 21.5 Meters
Mana 15
Channel 0.1 seconds
Cast 1.0 seconds
Cooldown 15.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Throw your dagger at the target.
Deals base physical damage plus 140.7.
Has a 43% chance to interrupt channeling.

Very good skill. It don't deal the best damage, but its long range, and has a decent chance to interupt target spell casting, this along with focused mind is a great combo mages should watch out for, learn to use it at the right times.

Sharp Observer
Passive Effect

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Harmony
Increases your Awareness Level by 2.

the higher this level, as long as this + your level is above an Assassin who is invis, you can see him. Personally I don't see the point in maxing this. If an Assassin is invis and about to attack you, you have many skills to reverse it.

Cat-like tread
Passive Effect

Increases your Stealth level by 2.

If you love to PvP, you have to level this. Whats the use in stalking, or escaping from your target if they can see you anyway? Just level this up as you go a long.

Rip Strike
Range Melee
Mana 105.6
Channel 0.3 seconds
Cast 1.9 seconds
Cooldown 8.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Stab up under the enemy's ribs.
Deals base physical damage plus
55% of weapon damage plus 1216.4.
Reduce target's attack speed by 27.5% for 30 seconds.

One of your best skills. Deals good damage and slow the attack speed of anything it connects with. It will help a lot in PvE giving you mroe time, and forcing others in PvP to use constant skills as there attack rate + your evasion is to much for them.

Shadow Escape
Mana 100
Channel 0.7 seconds
Cast 2.8 seconds
Cooldown 90.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Force yourself into stealth. Dispel all negative status.
Enemies with an Awareness Level lower than your Stealth Level can not see you.
Costs 24 Mana per second.

A successful cast will increase one Spark.

This skill, forces you into stealth instantly, making you become invisible to anything (Depending your "Cat Like tread" skill is same level or above as mob/Player). this skill has saved my *** more than I can remember, and it will save yours to.

Bloodpaint
Mana 91
Channel 1.8 seconds
Cast 2.4 seconds
Cooldown 15.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Make all friendly units within 10 Meters can absorb HP equals to
2% of damage it dealt each physical melee attack.
Lasts for 165 seconds.

Only available for Blademaster, Barbarian, and Assassin.
Only available for melee attacks.

A very helpful skill. Each attack including skill your are slightly healed or you "Bloodsuck" HP from the target. Plus your crits will help. Reason I say not to max it, it only increases the duration, not the amount of HP sucked. It maybe changed in the future as the "2%" is in blue, which means it increases, but don't hold your breath.

Tackling Slash
Range 4.5 Meters
Mana 40.6
Channel 0.1 seconds
Cast 1.5 seconds
Cooldown 15.0 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Deals a damage equals to your basic physical attack plus
762.6 physical damage.
Immobilize target for 6.0 seconds,and increases own Chi by 50.

This skill becomes your best friend in PvP. Deals decent damage, plus immobolize the target, meaning they can still attack and use spells, but can't move. Shadowjump + tackiling slash is great against wizards, psychics etc. Or if your in trouble you could just use this along with shadow escape to escape from bad times.

Shadow Jump
Range 16.5 Meters
Mana 40
Channel Instant
Cooldown 28.5 seconds
Weapon Daggers

Instantly move to the target's location.

Costs 20 Chi

Awesome skill. Instantly appear at your target is always a suprise. this will become useful in PvP, even helping out those who are being chased by a mob. The higher level the longer its range. the only reason this is optional, you get another one that does the same thing, except stuns at the same time at higher level.

Dagger Devotion
Passive Effect

Increases damage dealt by daggers by 6%.

Permantly increase damage dealt by daggers, when maxed it becomes 60%. Obviously a must skill.

-Spirit-
Ok Assassin don't have as many skills as some other classes (Which is nothing bad by the way, because few of there skills are never used, while all of ours are usefull except twin strike/Raviging slash).

Because we have less skills, this means it costs a bundle at a low level, you won't have enough to keep everything maxed as you level. Like other classes is gradually rises but there level 50 are like our level 30. So it can be tough, but its no rush so don't go out your way to get gold because of it, we Assassins need patiance.

-Money-
Money making can be done in many different ways. Grinding with the Assassin at these levels will be quite hard as there low evasion/defense and you will be spending a lot on potions etc. But at the same time Assassins kill fast, so it balances out. Just pick up everything after level 20, during the time you pick up you will regenrate HP and you can keep fighting, and the drops will be more than enough to pay for potions. Repeat this step on every mob and you can continuous fight while making the gold you need. Anything to do with Dragon Quest items personally Don't do it, just merch the items the gold will come in handy.

-Gear-
The good thing about the Tideborns is there masters give them good gear through the levels including weapons. So you won't have to worry about buying this or making that, only if you choose to. At about level 17ish, you will get your specific Assassin armor. And this armor is good enough all the way up till level 30. It also looks pretty sick. Also you don't get the wrist pads in a later quest, in the sky temple. not at the nightfire altar, so don't worry you ain't missing something. At level 30 you will get your rank 1 armor which of course is even better. They are all light armor, which gives good defense as well as a decent magic, so its all round.

-PvE-
The Assassin is a great solo class. Packed with skills for survival, damage, stealth and buffs they are a very good solo class. They can also work well in parties, they have a great buff for all Melee characters, and there skills of damage, along with death over times will work well together along with others. Your role is to deal direct damage And DoT, Fast attacks and stun/sleep the target if Necessary.

-PvP-
The Assassin. PvP. This is wear the Assassin shines. All there skills come together, behind a good player will almost be invincible. They have countless stealths, Long range attacks, stuns, sleeps, You name it. The thing is, I cannot teach you to learn PvP. Like I said, 'The Assassin Plays You'. So whether you like to stay in stealth and attack repeat and play with your target, or just unleash the skills after coming out of invis not knowing what hit them, you will learn this for yourself. You will become the hunter of Perfect World. You will stalk your prey, as they carry on not knowing your 2 steps behind them. People may even pay you to Pk. What ever the road of the Assassin takes you, only you can decide.

Enter The Way Of The Assassin.
Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
Post edited by Morty - Raging Tide on

Comments

• YellowFin - Lost City
    YellowFin - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    blue text b:sad
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    nice text

Fixed. :D
    /10char
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    blue text b:sad

This ^_^

And i hope things get a bit better =P I'm 35 and still needing lifepowder to keep my hp squared away =P Bloodpaint isn't doing anything helpful yet, though i'm hopeful that as i crit more and more it will heal more and more.

Anyway, GL with your sin.
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    not sure if this is posted but here goes.

assains can take out mobs higher level than them provided the mobs can't one hit them. and the way is unbelievably simple: use puncture wound and runxD when you have a good distance, use throw knive and run again, when puncture wound is cooled off use it again. rinse and repeat until mob is dead:P putuere wound with it's awesome bleed effect can take down mobs easy if you know how to use it. you may be able yo use deep sting to keep the target asleep while it bleeds, but i haven't tried it to see if the bleed effect could wake the mob back up b:surrender
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    not sure if this is posted but here goes.

assains can take out mobs higher level than them provided the mobs can't one hit them. and the way is unbelievably simple: use puncture wound and runxD when you have a good distance, use throw knive and run again, when puncture wound is cooled off use it again. rinse and repeat until mob is dead:P putuere wound with it's awesome bleed effect can take down mobs easy if you know how to use it. you may be able yo use deep sting to keep the target asleep while it bleeds, but i haven't tried it to see if the bleed effect could wake the mob back up b:surrender

The bleed effect won't wake the target while its alseep, so your little tactic will work even better.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    The bleed effect won't wake the target while its alseep, so your little tactic will work even better.

^_^ i can verify this, it works very well b:cute

[edit] that face is so un-assassin =(
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
    edited December 2009

nicexD i took out lava shell with it yesterday:P when i was only level 22 (it'ls level27 i think) while it's asleep then i can use pots to heal any damagexD
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    nicexD i took out lava shell with it yesterday:P when i was only level 22 (it'ls level27 i think) while it's asleep then i can use pots to heal any damagexD

Yeah deep sting is a great skill, like I said you can even mediate and regenrate some hp if your in danger :D
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Yeah deep sting is a great skill, like I said you can even mediate and regenrate some hp if your in danger :D

b:surrender Seeing as how when it's asleep you're still in battle, meditating will only do like.... a quarter of what it would usually...
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
    edited December 2009
    come on mediate? you can't get THAT much hp in that short amount of time can ya? i would personally perfer to use the time yo use pots and or buff:P
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Beautiful guide, quick and cleanb:victory

Outlaw if you come back and read this, pls grab a bow for your hit and run tactic, there is no coodown and swapping between weaps is quite simple if you hotbar and make a comfortable hotkey.

For me I have skills on numbers, daggers on F4 and Bow on F3
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Tailzz - Dreamweaver
    Tailzz - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    when im level 30, this better happen lol.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Beautiful guide, quick and cleanb:victory

Outlaw if you come back and read this, pls grab a bow for your hit and run tactic, there is no coodown and swapping between weaps is quite simple if you hotbar and make a comfortable hotkey.

For me I have skills on numbers, daggers on F4 and Bow on F3

/10char
  • Atrieus - Raging Tide
    Atrieus - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Good guide, it pretty much sums up the assassin.
    When it's finished it should be stickied, since its probably the best Assassin guide out (yet).
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Good guide, it pretty much sums up the assassin.
    When it's finished it should be stickied, since its probably the best Assassin guide out (yet).

Thanks I'll add more to it to soon.
  • Taikeshi - Heavens Tear
    Taikeshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Assassin Stats?

I'm trying to make a Assassin and I need to know how to stat my assassin, So far at level 4, I only have 6 STR and 6 Dex but i have points that I didn't use.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Assassin Stats?

I'm trying to make a Assassin and I need to know how to stat my assassin, So far at level 4, I only have 6 STR and 6 Dex but i have points that I didn't use.

I added that bit to the guide dude, But each level +4 dex - 1 str is best.
  • RevanKhaos - Dreamweaver
    RevanKhaos - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have never had so much fun in PW before. The Assassin's kick total BUTT! O.O

I cannot wait to see this baby shine!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xazizumx
    xazizumx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im an assasin.. and i have some vit based build... like 13 + 5 vit at lvl 28...
    its not a bad idea. i can defeat almost any assasin my level with 1 str/ 4 dex... i know too muvh vit is useless but im oging to take it upto 40 and than pure hybird build...

so far i havent had any probblem in grinding until right now at lvl 28 where the lvl 20 daggers u get in post box are crappy and armor is kinda weak. thast it.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    xazizumx wrote: »
    im an assasin.. and i have some vit based build... like 13 + 5 vit at lvl 28...
    its not a bad idea. i can defeat almost any assasin my level with 1 str/ 4 dex... i know too muvh vit is useless but im oging to take it upto 40 and than pure hybird build...

so far i havent had any probblem in grinding until right now at lvl 28 where the lvl 20 daggers u get in post box are crappy and armor is kinda weak. thast it.

But your dueling assassins that are low level like you, Like I said Evasion/hitrate/crit don't kick in till you hit 150 Dex, if you keep this build of yours you will be at disanvantage at higher level.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    I have never had so much fun in PW before. The Assassin's kick total BUTT! O.O

I cannot wait to see this baby shine!

Haha see this is someone who loves the assassin ;D
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Look at his guide.

Under "Basics" sub-heading.

Under "Stats"

:D

Well you quoted me =P So i thought you meant i said it... But to be honest.... i agree a bit; i would never add vit, just like i would never add vit on my archer. I would rather not give up any dex just to have a little more hp.
    And i agree that it's not the only way to play... but it's the obvious build for sins, where as hybrid builds have their own place. We'll all just have to wait to see which builds work better at higher levels ^_^
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well you quoted me =P So i thought you meant i said it... But to be honest.... i agree a bit; i would never add vit, just like i would never add vit on my archer. I would rather not give up any dex just to have a little more hp.
    And i agree that it's not the only way to play... but it's the obvious build for sins, where as hybrid builds have their own place. We'll all just have to wait to see which builds work better at higher levels ^_^

At higher lvls, light armour will kill assassins lol
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    At higher lvls, light armour will kill assassins lol

And adding a little bit of vit is going to help much? Light armor = taking more damage.... Adding more meat for a knife to slice through isn't going to stop the knife from slicing, just make it take a few seconds later...

From the way the skills seem to be set up, the sins aren't meant to last long; imo we should go in and hit hard without being hit. Hopefully our yet-to-be-released skills will shed more light on sins end-game roles.
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • threepointone
    edited December 2009
    And adding a little bit of vit is going to help much? Light armor = taking more damage.... Adding more meat for a knife to slice through isn't going to stop the knife from slicing, just make it take a few seconds later...

From the way the skills seem to be set up, the sins aren't meant to last long; imo we should go in and hit hard without being hit. Hopefully our yet-to-be-released skills will shed more light on sins end-game roles.

Yes, 79 / 89 / 100 skill will most likely make a difference, but assassins are anything like archers, which to my understanding they are fairly similar, they will get less stronger at higher lvls.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Yes, 79 / 89 / 100 skill will most likely make a difference, but assassins are anything like archers, which to my understanding they are fairly similar, they will get less stronger at higher lvls.

I hope not Q_Q
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Look at his guide.

Under "Basics" sub-heading.

Under "Stats"

:D

He thinks pure DEX is the only way to play, and oh how he is wrong.

"Adding points into VIT won't make you last longer"
    Ok, making barbarian with full STR, and I should last as long in a TW pulling a cata as a full VIT barb.

Good job on quoting a little bit of what I said, How about we finish the sentance
    "Adding points into vit don't make you last longer, you hit less, making the fight last longer = you take same amount of damage"

There will always be other builds, but there lame excuse to try something else that just isn't meant to be. And sorry getting to level 30 in a few days don't occur to some people, as other people have other things to do, that don't involve sitting in front of there PC.
    Also don't come in here taking what I said to serious, then trying to tell me this is that or this.
    Gtfo dumbass.

/Fail.
  • threepointone
    edited December 2009
    Good job on quoting a little bit of what I said, How about we finish the sentance
    "Adding points into vit don't make you last longer, you hit less, making the fight last longer = you take same amount of damage"

There will always be other builds, but there lame excuse to try something else that just isn't meant to be. And sorry getting to level 30 in a few days don't occur to some people, as other people have other things to do, that don't involve sitting in front of there PC.
    Also don't come in here taking what I said to serious, then trying to tell me this is that or this.
    Gtfo dumbass.

/Fail.

Oh sorry, it's just that I PvP.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Oh sorry, it's just that I PvP.

So your saying you would rather have more hp and less hit rate/evasion/damage because you PvP? rofl

Not to mention the fact where did that comment come from and it has nothing to do with the bs your saying so get of your alt and stop talking **** noob.
    kthxbai.
  • threepointone
    edited December 2009
    So your saying you would rather have more hp and less hit rate/evasion/damage because you PvP? rofl

Not to mention the fact where did that comment come from and it has nothing to do with the bs your saying so get of your alt and stop talking **** noob.
    kthxbai.

1. "You're"

2. Having DEX doesn't increase your hit-rate.

3. Evasion is broken, you'll still get hit 1/2 the time.

4. You don't need so much damage, it's over-kill. It's like wizards, they can hit 15k+ at higher lvls on all classes, which is POINTLESS. Having all that power is good, but statting out a few points and putting them into VIT, and letting you take another hit, is more valuable. And using genie skills and etc to freeze your opponent in place, hitting slightly less damage will make little difference. and damage can be made up with -interval gear, and genie skills.