Assasin mold drops?

PolarisX - Dreamweaver
PolarisX - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
What Lv and Mobs do you get the chance to get the Lendary mold for daggers? I herd there's a lv. 20,30, adn 40 mold that u can get. But the question is, is how?
Post edited by PolarisX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the wepon token quests give you a chance of getting the molds
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    theres a 50/50 chance to get a legendary lvl 22 dagger mold from the weapon token quest u get at lvl 20. u have to kill quinzi and ur not guranteed to get the mold. u get either 2 celesstones or the mold. its kind of a rip off quest but worth it if u can get the mold lol. fortunatly i got lucky and go the moldb:victory

idk if theres one for lvl 30 and 40 tho.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    there is a lvl 30 one, you have kill last boss of the 39 fb

same deal 2 mirages or a mold

i have got mirages on both my 20 and 30 b:angry
  • Matsuhara - Dreamweaver
    Matsuhara - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    there is a lvl 30 one, you have kill last boss of the 39 fb

same deal 2 mirages or a mold

i have got mirages on both my 20 and 30 b:angry

b:cry me too
    I wish I got the mold, the extra stat is good b:cry
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    theres a 50/50 chance to get a legendary lvl 22 dagger mold from the weapon token quest u get at lvl 20. u have to kill quinzi and ur not guranteed to get the mold. u get either 2 celesstones or the mold. its kind of a rip off quest but worth it if u can get the mold lol. fortunatly i got lucky and go the moldb:victory

idk if theres one for lvl 30 and 40 tho.

I got the mold :D
    Yea the level 22 leg one is all I know of. Its pretty good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • blaxeep
    blaxeep Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Got the mirage celestones at both as well!! =(

I hate it! =(
  • FadeDaggers - Lost City
    FadeDaggers - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I had the mold with the first one but with the 2nd one got 2 miragesb:sad

and yes there is a lvl 40 and i even heard of a lvl 50 but not sure of that
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    yeap there is a lvl 40 one =D i finally got a mold after getting mirages at 20 and 30 >=]
  • Athena - Raging Tide
    Athena - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think I know how the chances work.
    If you hand in the quest before you're the level of the FB, you get the mold.
    If you hand it after (basically meaning if you completed the quest while doing your FB), you get the mirages.
    That's my theory.
  • Sindorax - Sanctuary
    Sindorax - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lowl, i got lvl 20 and 30 mold form the token quests. I didnt even now there way a 50/50 chance on getting mirrages b:chuckle

Feel sorry for those got mirrages, couse the molds are really goodb:sad
    When they say Merman[SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]they really mean it b:shocked
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think I know how the chances work.
    If you hand in the quest before you're the level of the FB, you get the mold.
    If you hand it after (basically meaning if you completed the quest while doing your FB), you get the mirages.
    That's my theory.

Nope =P i did my 20 one at level 22 i got the mirages.... i have still not been able to find a squad for my 30 one >____< No one seems to care about us lowbie TB
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is one for 50 as well...it is in fb59.

20 - 30 - 40 - 50 - etc.....

If makes you all feel better, I know a few who did not get the molder till the level 50 quest...which has a level 56 requirement...b:surrender

There is also the 50 supply stash weapon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Sindorax - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Nope =P i did my 20 one at level 22 i got the mirages.... i have still not been able to find a squad for my 30 one >____< No one seems to care about us lowbie TB

Join a friendly faction, I did and they always help you when you need, even if you are a noobb:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Join a friendly faction, I did and they always help me when i need, even if im a noobb:chuckle

Nice sig.....ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Join a friendly faction, I did and they always help me when i need, even if im a noobb:chuckle

Q_q every faction i join never has anyone online =P I need to join a more mainstream faction XD
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Sindorax - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Nice sig.....ijs

Lowl b:chuckle
  • VVTH - Sanctuary
    VVTH - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So far I've gotten molds for daggers at lvl 22, 43, and 56. I missed the 30 daggers. Oh well tho b:pleased Still need to get into a bh69 for my weapon token V quest.
  • KougaLi - Sanctuary
    KougaLi - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What are the mats needed for each mold? O:
  • Athena - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    What are the mats needed for each mold? O:

Check the forges to see :)
    They're different for each mold, obviously. It's usually an x amount of a certain level of each of the 4 basic materials you can mine (wood, iron, coal, and powder)
  • KougaLi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Check the forges to see :)
    They're different for each mold, obviously. It's usually an x amount of a certain level of each of the 4 basic materials you can mine (wood, iron, coal, and powder)

That would require me to lvl my blacksmith lvl to see the option available, yes? I was thinking of just finding out the mats needed and getting someone else to do it. D;
  • Athena - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    That would require me to lvl my blacksmith lvl to see the option available, yes? I was thinking of just finding out the mats needed and getting someone else to do it. D;

You don't need to level up any skills to see the materials required to make something. You just need the level to actually make it xD
    Go to the forges and click on each weapon and it will show you the materials, whether you have blacksmith at 0 or 8 :P
  • KougaLi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    You don't need to level up any skills to see the materials required to make something. You just need the level to actually make it xD
    Go to the forges and click on each weapon and it will show you the materials, whether you have blacksmith at 0 or 8 :P

Ohoho okeh, I shall try! Thank you. C:
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I lucked out on the level 30 mold so I'm gonna level to get the 40 one. The stats seem to be +12 or 13 levels above the current daggers so if you refine them you should be able to get atleast another few levels past...a nice deal if you can snag atleast 1.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ya i wasnt as lucky on the lvl 30 daggers either. but i still have the lvl 22 daggers and that will hold me untill atleast lvl 50 compared to using just the npc daggers or lvling up the smith skill to make any. so i just used the 2 mirages i did get at lvl 30 token quest to make the lvl 22 daggers +1 refine. it will hold me for awhile.
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I went one better and was able to get a +2 refinement on there. They'll last me until about level 40 when I can try for another mold. 80 cents for that assurance was the last of my $20 investment in a card from target but if I ever re-roll a sin or need to make some cash these'll do just that for me.

If I don't get the level one then I just have to either buy the mold off of someone who got it and doesn't want it, buy the actual daggers off of someone, or settle for a manufactured set by my main...he's the craftsman of my account. =P That does remind me that I need to work on my tailor stats too....
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I got my mold the first time around... but after reading that its a 50/50 shot i decided to save my mold to make my lvl 30 weapon instead of using it to make a lvl 22 weapon... if i get another mold for this one then maybe i'll sell it or keep it as a trophy LOL
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Sithlus - Harshlands
    Sithlus - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I got my mold the first time around... but after reading that its a 50/50 shot i decided to save my mold to make my lvl 30 weapon instead of using it to make a lvl 22 weapon... if i get another mold for this one then maybe i'll sell it or keep it as a trophy LOL

The mold from the Weapon Token I quest (Defeat Qingzi) makes Soulreaper Blade, the mold from Weapon Token II quest (Defeat Hercule Trioc) makes Screamer Duel Thorns.

Different molds make different weapons.