12/22 Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    +1, cap me to 105!! b:dirty

A face I see very often. How are ya. LOL. And grats. But really the annie packs coming out is a good thing. Gold can go up again.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xgrinch - Dreamweaver
    Xgrinch - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Patch is actually 236, not 235
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    b:sad i want +5 too b:cry plzzz

Hey Western. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keivida - Lost City
    Keivida - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What I hope they fix and bring in for assassins: (Note some carry over into tideborn in general)

Wings
    Noticeable delay between skills
    More TT gear
    79 and 100 skills

What I hope they bring into PWI:
    Snowmen b:shy

*tastes forum* is that irony? Why the hell wouldnt there be lvl79 at least for the TB? they put flippin oracles in the cash shop, ffs. can you feel the facepalm now?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI: That wonderful feeling of accomplishment in life.... without actually making any real effort.
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    patch is up for those who wanna download
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You know it is quite possible that Tideborn won't get 79/100 skills until maybe the next expansion. They weren't "around" story wise to learn the new techniques from the first expansion. Tides may just have to deal with Sage/Demon skills for now imho
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • MoistNess - Lost City
    MoistNess - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What I hope they fix and bring in for assassins: (Note some carry over into tideborn in general)

Wings
    Noticeable delay between skills
    More TT gear
    79 and 100 skills

What I hope they bring into PWI:
    Snowmen b:shy

Have you noticed that the "half-damage-when-inside-range-of-archers" rule only works if the mob does not attempt to run away?

If the mob runs, even if i catch up to him way before he stops to shoot, and get literally on top of him, he still hits me for full damage... this better not apply to PvP situations or i wont be playing my 'sass til they fix it (posssibly meaning never. LOL!)
  • HeartAtttack - Harshlands
    HeartAtttack - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    But really the annie packs coming out is a good thing. Gold can go up again.b:pleased[/QUOTE]

yeah gold goes up but every1 goin to try for all the high lvl **** again. woot woot for all the cash shopers
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Patch is actually 236, not 235
    yes i typed in the wrong part >_< sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keivida - Lost City
    Keivida - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You know it is quite possible that Tideborn won't get 79/100 skills until maybe the next expansion. They weren't "around" story wise to learn the new techniques from the first expansion. Tides may just have to deal with Sage/Demon skills for now imho

good point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI: That wonderful feeling of accomplishment in life.... without actually making any real effort.
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hey Western. b:bye

b:cry HI Hikarue.....i want the +5 levels b:cry
    b:dirty miss u
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    But really the annie packs coming out is a good thing. Gold can go up again.b:pleased

yeah gold goes up but every1 goin to try for all the high lvl **** again. woot woot for all the cash shopers[/QUOTE]

yeah bro. the oracles are the best thing in cash shop that i like. buying those to lvl up awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    b:cry HI Hikarue.....i want the +5 levels b:cry
    b:dirty miss u

Good luck. But sorry Western I am so taken now ;D!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piper_Shiva - Harshlands
    Piper_Shiva - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009

<Major QQ time> (Why cant they make FB's challenging? you know actually make it POSSIBLE for a good party of level 20's to complete FB 19, then restrict the max level in party to 29 or something... at least that way we would stop see tardo's who make it to level 7x without any idea how to behave in a party)

About that:

I remember when i used to think that it was impossible to do as well, until Harshlands came out and I was forced to go through that dungeon with five other clerics (was cleric first).

Yeah. Fun times.

We got through, all right, although having one person sit around and shoot things while EVERYONE ELSE IN TEH PARTY healed them was a bit of a bummer. I imagine it would have been possible with some other combo (having barb would have been nice). My point is that it is possible to beat an FB19 with twenty somethings, as long as you all generally know what you're doing and no one goes Leeroy on you.

Like I tended to do...

Several times.

• Western - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Good luck. But sorry Western I am so taken now ;D!

b:cry b:cry b:cry NO Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • HeartAtttack - Harshlands
    HeartAtttack - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yeah bro. the oracles are the best thing in cash shop that i like. buying those to lvl up awesome.[/QUOTE]

ofc oracles every1 loves those. easy way to lvl but u just dont get alot of sp out of those for skills. atlest thats wat i think
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Everyone know that I have been whole heartedly against oracling for various reasons (mostly the people I have run into...i.e. 9x wb who doesn't know what armageddon is). However if they plumet to the prices they were at before I may just buy my way to 90. I'm looking forward to the seemingly infinate supply of event pots again ^.^
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • XRokuroux - Dreamweaver
    XRokuroux - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If the mob runs, even if i catch up to him way before he stops to shoot, and get literally on top of him, he still hits me for full damage... this better not apply to PvP situations or i wont be playing my 'sass til they fix it (posssibly meaning never. LOL!)

Lol, I open combat with running mobs using tackling slash so they can't run away.
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    servers are up btw b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    b:cry b:cry b:cry NO Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Married in game! Could not handle time apart on servers down time. b:cry Had to move on.

And Heart bro, your going to lvl soon. Oracles would only get you so far unless you buy more.....wait you spent it I forgot. O__O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    Kylinda - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    updating now
  • SunHawk - Heavens Tear
    SunHawk - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *tastes forum* is that irony? Why the hell wouldnt there be lvl79 at least for the TB? they put flippin oracles in the cash shop, ffs. can you feel the facepalm now?b:shutup

I did it already lolb:laugh
  • MoistNess - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    About that:

I remember when i used to think that it was impossible to do as well, until Harshlands came out and I was forced to go through that dungeon with five other clerics (was cleric first).

Yeah. Fun times.

We got through, all right, although having one person sit around and shoot things while EVERYONE ELSE IN TEH PARTY healed them was a bit of a bummer. I imagine it would have been possible with some other combo (having barb would have been nice). My point is that it is possible to beat an FB19 with twenty somethings, as long as you all generally know what you're doing and no one goes Leeroy on you.

Like I tended to do...

Several times.

Yeh... I always kinda thought it would be possible if you had a good party... now if they would just restrict party level... (praying for something he knows will never happen... LOL)
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Servers are up! Thanks for waiting! Be sure to check out our newly redesigned portal @ www.perfectworld.com !b:thanks
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • ellis3
    ellis3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i want snowmen too =]
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    About that:

Yeah. Fun times.

Like I tended to do...

Several times.

On that note... Nearly soloed FB19 with a Lv 19 and a Lv 20 veno. Took over two hours, and we ragequit at the end because we got to the damn boss, but him to pull... and he brought his two freaking adds along with him. Being tired and worn out and considering it was by then 3 am with friends mat, we quit, but I bet we could've finished it if not. XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • MoistNess - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Lol, I open combat with running mobs using tackling slash so they can't run away.

yeh i just got tackling slash... yet to test it... however it doesnt change the innate problem within the game...
  • shady88
    shady88 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Omg only online game i have played that as no christmas content added really disappointed this year after the snowmen last year *sigh* not even any snow around
  • _Pinku_ - Dreamweaver
    _Pinku_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    YAY!! Back to my gaming addictionb:victory
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Surprise surprise PWI just keeps up the christmas giving

No christmas event, nor any bug fixes one week out from the expansion release, i mean cmon Devs get with the fricking program guys, is your whole job not to do with FIXING BUGS?

And also IMPLIMENTING NEW MATERIAL/EVENTS

i swear there are 3 year olds sitting in the devs seats, even monkeys would fix bugs b:shocked
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead