• Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Post removed ><

Regards
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would play with the announcement on servers and say "giving out a free mount at -insert location-" b:chuckle I would put it under a World Boss. Whole server would need rez XD
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • StarlessAeon - Lost City
    StarlessAeon - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    eternalnab wrote: »
    aa so you could camp lvl30 ppl while they are questing? aww so sweet :D

no,and by the way,instead of crying about dying in Secret Passage,go lvl and do something about it.or holy path through that's what genies are for.
    when I was lowbie there was pretty awesome pvp going on between factor factions there ,and now that I am high I can't experience it,that's what I meant
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i would go x shot world bosses ....then send items to ym main
    b:avoid
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no,and by the way,instead of crying about dying in Secret Passage,go lvl and do something about it.or holy path through that's what genies are for.
    when I was lowbie there was pretty awesome pvp going on between factor factions there ,and now that I am high I can't experience it,that's what I meant

^^

THIS!

get out of the PvP elite you PVE player Alyyy b:chuckle
    I started out at the time SP wasn't bannable. Made me the best friend i ever had on HL. I got level 100's in my FL while me still being level 82 ( 81 on this one )

When i was in SP and i got PK'ed i would just go back in again till they all find me funny that i was PK'ed like 20 times, then they would let me pass because i keep on getting back and back and back, they would even cheer for me when i passed by again.... and they left me alone and even defend me to other PK'ers

Now GM for a day.....

I would fix the bugs, Rubberbanding glitch, GV glitches, Nix bleed and what not. Would implement real stores into the game where people can rent their store to make a profit. Make the higher grade items a little more accessible thru farming ( farming lunar mats for 1 year to get a ring for example, is not called working for it, it's called having a full-time job just to advance in your character )

Then i would make more 80+ events because you can get bored very easily at these levels.
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ban all those that cry after joining a PvP server.
    and unban those that got banned for PvPing in secret passage.

"Level-Reflect"

PKing another player of a lower level results in a reflect based on level difference. Level 35 player fires 1000 attack at level 30 player, results in 550 reflected back to attacker. Level 55 fires 1000 attack at level 30 player, 3000 reflect back to attacker.

"Why all the QQ? Nuking the newbie killed you? REROLL PVE, N00B"

RedMenace

\g'wan - give it a try
    \\thumbs up for necro threads
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Run around at 15m/s all the time and fly at the same speed. Go into Twilight Temple and see how many times I have to kill Ancient Evil/Belial it before it drops gold.

Meh.

RedMenace

\dropped Ancient Devil's soul first time I tanked Belial
    \\dropped another the second time I tanked it, week later
    \\\luck all gone now
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    get out of the PvP elite you PVE player Alyyy b:chuckle

i know u o.o?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh, the endless possibilities.

1. WC a snappy response to anyone QQ'ing in World Chat. Probably something along the lines of "GTFO, noob".

2. Bring Anni Packs back...for 1 silver each.

3. Make every D. Orb (Level 1 - 12) buyable in the cash shop.

4. Reset the TW Map for every server, then shoot down anyone who QQ's about it.

5. RPK like crazy, especially targeting those who consider themselves the best.

6. Make everyone lose The Game. (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-)

7. Rinse and repeat steps 1-6 until satisfied.

8. BAN F'ING EVERYONE and DELETE F'ING EVERYTHING.

9. ????

10. PROFIT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All threads are going to be locked or moved to the correct section. If you do not post in the appropriate section your thread may be locked. This is being enforced due to the influx of threads being placed incorrectly. b:victory
  • Xao - Raging Tide
    Xao - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All threads are going to be locked or moved to the correct section. If you do not post in the appropriate section your thread may be locked. This is being enforced due to the influx of threads being placed incorrectly. b:victory

Spoons dont do that! You love us! Lol atleast this is productive and getting to know each other. GOOD LUCK TRADING FOOD RATIONS AT THE OFFICE!!
  • Kua - Harshlands
    Kua - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If i was a gm for 1 day which most probably don't know is actually 23hrs 59mins and i think 48-58seconds why do u think we a +1day for leap year ;)

i would uh.......hmmmmm........lemme think..........idk i still need to think............................................. huh? what? my 1 day is over?!?! damit b:angry b:cry
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    why do u think we a +1day for leap year ;)

Oh, I don't know, because an actual year is 365 and 1/4 days long?

And a day isn't X hours, X minutes, and X seconds shorter or longer because of it. A day measures the time it takes for the planet to rotate once on its axis while a year measure how long it takes for the planet to revolve around the sun. One rotation is 24 hours, one revolution is 365 1/4 rotations.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would change the graphics in the game so the "day" would never end b:laugh

Then I'd make everyone gms for 1 hour and have a mass pk party :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
    edited December 2009
    I would change the graphics in the game so the "day" would never end b:laugh

Then I'd make everyone gms for 1 hour and have a mass pk party :)

*poke* I hate every one of those "animes" in your signature.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    whichever anime you prefer is non of my business but those ones are good in their own genre. You probably just don't like those genre or anime overall >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
    edited December 2009
    whichever anime you prefer is non of my business but those ones are good in their own genre. You probably just don't like those genre or anime overall >.>

...'kay, I lied. Clannad made me cry...Death Note was entertaining. Dunno what that middle one is...but I don't like Code Geass.

b:bye

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Codeine - Raging Tide
    Codeine - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Mmk, Back to the subject. I would make EVERYTHING in the cash shop for free for 5 mins, then say that everything in the cash shop is free for a five min sale, So PKers can get pwned in PK because they opened the cash shop and got pwned by another PKer >:3, Oh yeah, I'd also start killing all major and world bosses I saw in one hit with Invincibility ^-^
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would ban someone b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suffokate - Harshlands
    Suffokate - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what would u do if u become the GM of perfect world for only 1 day.... add things devolope things remove things and so(new classes ,skills ,system of something wtvr u wish ) ....... u can change anything on the game but u have only 1 day to do that ...... (i just say "IF" lol)

Just go around helping people and give some nice gifts to new commers such as tips and nice gear :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd ban all the really high lvl people >:D so they would have to start again.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would also destroy anniversary packs b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Raging Tide
    Astoru - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would force a 100,000 coins = 1 gold constant rate. You can't trust these kids to think economically other than *PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT ME ME MONEY LOLZ!!!1111*
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Rofl, if 75% of you were GMs for a day PWI would be ruined. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009

^(>.<)
    this.
    b:chuckle
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • zaeri
    zaeri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hm. I would set the system so I had unlimited gold. I would then not only buy myself heaps of gear but pimp my guild and friends up then sell heaps of gold at an insanely low price (like 1k= 1gold) which since I have unlimited amounts, would still get me heaps of money, **** up the economy in the opposite direction to normal. Just to shake things up a bit =D
    edited December 2009

I find that fact to be highly hilarious. Also if I were a gm for a day i'd have a huge blow out sale on all cute items from the boutique so I could make perfect world look fabulous darlingsb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Osyrias - Sanctuary
    Osyrias - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would make everything free.no payment no nothing b:pleased
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd pk ever1.. apologize.... and then ban ever1 with my big banhammer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
    edited December 2009
    I'd revert everyone to lvl one, ban oracles and anything else that helps people lvl. Then watch the fun beginb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]