Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Go in game and rage pk everyone!!!!!!!!!!b:laugh
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL I'd develop a lot of new smileys for ingame besides the ones they just added (I'd love to see Mice smileys b:cute), make some really cute outfits that can be mis-matched with other stuff so you don't have to get an entire set, make a really cute new mount, make more hairstyles when customizing your character, etc.

b:laugh Rofl that's what I'd do :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'd ban spoons, as well as post + lock the "Last Post Wins" thread
    >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Saint_Helens - Lost City
    Saint_Helens - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If I was GM for a day I would release

http://i78.servimg.com/u/f78/12/88/64/93/2008-011.jpg

Every hour on that day for veno's to tame.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i'd marry Asterelle b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hi, This is a great thread.

If I was a GM for a day I would:

- Make my presence known in worldchat and join random BH parties and help them after making my gear pure legendary and fully sharded but not refined. That doesn't seem to be providing players with an unfair advantage. I would do this because I don't feel there is enough GM presence in the game. It's nice to know big brother is involved and watching.

- Adding to my first action I would PVP with top quality in-game gear, sharded and refined. I would announce the kill the GM event and provide a special location giving players a chance to mob me and attack me while I fight back. I find other players enjoy that and think it is very fun. This also burns charms and uses exp scrolls. ^

- If I was authorized to do so, when a new items is developed such as a mount. I would ride it around and let players look at it and want it, for marketing reasons. ; )

- At times, answer cries for GM whisper and direct people to the proper resource or provide a reasonable answer.

- ( Requires developer support ) Have more in-game events. For example events where players of a certain level range meet in a specified area. They are then teleported into a special instance where mobs are spawned strength and hp apropriate for the level range and items and coins drop or purple pots and a variety of other items. There should be many many mobs and they should be somewhat strong but not too strong ^. Death causes no Exp loss, only charm tick. At the end of the event the players get to keep their drops and made money but they can also get an item which expires for participating in the event as well. For example a helm with the minimum level requirement for the selected level range, which adds 400 hp but expires in 2 days or MP or another stat such as runspeed. Maybe special candy which can be sold or traded that adds 500 MP or HP for 24 hours, critical hit or channeling candy or some other special candy ^.
    - Enforce clean language and conversation in world chat instead of waiting for tickets to be submitted.
    - Provide warns and temporary bans for flooding Worldchat, flaming and foul language. While disciplinary action is a legal issue, GMs should be empowered to diffuse and immediately take action against flame wars, users who flood with drivel such as song lyrics or use foul language. A function needs to be implemented which reveals the source of teles when players use them. If a player purchases teles from the CS their shouts using them are displayed in one color, if the tele is sold to another player in game the tele shout is in a different color. If a user is flooding the chat and the tele seems was purchased from CS, that is non actionable unless reported. Teles which may have been bought from other players used for the purposes above is an actionable situation. Perhaps none of it would be necessary if the blacklist was extended.

If I was a developer for a day ( Equipped with the knowledge to fix or implement the aforementioned and also time passed unusually slow) I would:

- Extend the blacklist
    - Extend the friendlist
    - Enable forum subscriptions and resolve the inability to block forum users.
    - Resolve the AI problems in FB 59
    - Resolve players getting kicked to 1k streams
    - Resolve the many problems with the cube
    - Resolve the false wraith army message
    - Resolve boss problems in RB
    - Resolve the Gouf Ai problem
    - Enable maps to support position viewing inside FBs
    - Add preferences to ignore duel requests and faction invites
    - Create a function for Zhen barrage trick rather than let it continue to operate under strange circumstances
    - Change the code surrounding GM user accounts so they can toggle whispers on or off. When they receive messages it can display "The user is offline" This enables Gm's to whisper players and not get harassed and ignore players when they get whispered once people receive an answer to their problem or question or when they realize GMs are online.
    - Remove the price and penalties from the auction house, extend the auction duration time capabilities. Allow players who have purchased a specialized catshop to obtain gold or an item of equal value. This will remove catshops and a lot of graphical lag. It helps the planet too ; )
    - Add support for all items in the auction house
    - Create a special function in the AH which allows players to group their items and be identified by user name to build good reputation as a good seller or farmer
    - Add support for text searching in the AH
    - Extend the length of the auction house GUI window or create a "radio button" which extends it
    - Enable a function which displays the top most expensive items and top least expensive items
    - Allow multiple filter options, for example a person can view items in the TT category, sort by ending soonest then least expensive.
    - Remove the "Friend finder" and replace it with access to the auction house eliminating the need for players to swarm in one area, again less lag and graphical problems
    - Reduce the polygon count in the new Tideborn city if possible or decrease the visual eye candy
    - Resolve the inability to choose a faction icon. Allow players to select a prebuild icon for free or make a faction icon if it meets specified dimensions. Add a cash shop item for using it and changing it
    - Allow the assassin class to utilize some existing wing options to increase sales, it makes assassin only wings more wanted when they do get released mean while players can buy normal wings, potentially that's 2 sales. Of course there is probably marketing reports to suggest that is not a wise idea. I don't have access to those however ^^.
    - Change the map to support toggling a view displaying all mobs or mob areas the same level as your character
    - Add a world boss feature to the map, showing their location and name when they are available to kill
    - Increase the mp usage for invisibility
    - Add a frog mount
    - Add a public quest for level 8x-9x
    - Add different icons for items which makes it more difficult for people to attempt to scam other players. Lunar icons should not be the same as DQ
    - Consider changing the meditation animation and effects. An assassin fish? >.>. There's gotta be something cooler than than xP

If I was an administrator for a day I would:

- Do my best to read and analyze threads which offer current and valuable information which players might be seeking and sticky them temporarily.Such as "Public Quest "Rotflesh Trench" Level 60-80 Explained". xP

- Crack down on drive-by flamers and drive-by trolls.

- Try to be more engauged with the community on topics less controversial but be engauged on topics which I can post my opinion. Answer threads asking an admin for feedback if I was authorized to do so.

--

I don't know who's job it is. I would make it required to have at least an A+ or Net + certification to bucket and respond to tickets. I have many obviously copy and pasted responses which are not relevant to my ticket. I have done bug scrubbing for 2 years when I worked for AOL. You comprehend the information and bucket the ticket properly. If you do not understand the customer you bucket it or you respond to their issue requesting more information. It's frustrating as a person who IS certified and qualified to submit a ticket and feel I can do that persons job better than they can because I am communicating on a higher level with more technical complexity that is higher than their own, with networking for example. I don't have a good solution, maybe the problem is that tickets have a SLA and whats important is meeting that agreement or other process problems requiring monetary support that have room for oppurtunity rather than knowledgeable representatives providing quality service.

Vote me for GM. ^__^. I don't want to make waves in the company or to make money, I will volunteer. I only want to make the game more fun and solve game related problems ^o^

Regards, SemperHacker.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009

- Make my presence known in worldchat and join random BH parties and help them after making my gear pure legendary and fully sharded but not refined. That doesn't seem to be providing players with an unfair advantage. I would do this because I don't feel there is enough GM presence in the game. It's nice to know big brother is involved and watching.

- Adding to my first action I would PVP with top quality in-game gear giving players a chance to mob me and attack me while I fight back. I find other players find that very fun. This also burns charms and uses exp scrolls. ^

- If I was authorized to do so, when a new items is developed such as a mount. I would ride it around and let players look at it and want it, for marketing reasons. ; )

- At times, answer cries for GM whisper and direct people to the proper resource or provide a reasonable answer.

- ( Requires developer support ) Have more in-game events. For example an event where players of a certain level range meet in a specified area. They are then teleported into a special instance where mobs are spawned and items and coins drop or purple pots and a variety of other items. There should be many many mobs and they should be somewhat strong but not too strong ^. Death causes no Exp loss, only charms. At the end of the event the players get to keep their drops and made money but they can also get an item which expires for participating in the event as well. For example a helm with the minimum level requirement for the selected level range, which adds 400 hp but expires in 2 days or MP or another stat such as runspeed. Maybe special candy which can be sold or traded that adds 500 MP or HP for 24 hours.

If I was a developer for a day ( Equipped with the knowledge to fix or implement the aforementioned and also time passed unusually slow) I would:

- Extend the blasklist
    - Extend the friendlist
    - Create a function for Zhen barrage trick rather than let it continue to operate under strange circumstances
    - Change the code surrounding GM user accounts so they can toggle whispers on or off. When they receive messages it can display "The user is offline" This enables Gm's to whisper players and not get harrassed and ignore players when they get whispered once people recieve an answer to their problem or question or when they realize GMs are online.
    - Remove the price and penalties from the auction house, extend the auction duration time capabilities. Allow players who have purchased a specialized catshop to obtain gold or an item of equal value. This will remove catshops and a lot of graphical lag. It helps the planet too ; )
    - Remove the "Friend finder" and replace it with access to the auction house eliminating the need for players to swarm in one area, again less lag and graphical problems
    - Reduce the polygon count in the new Tideborn city
    - Resolve the inability to choose a faction icon. Allow players to make a faction icon if it meets specified dimensions. Add a cash shop item for changing it
    - Allow the assassin class to utilize some existing wing options to increase sales, it makes assassin only wings more wanted when they do get released mean while players can buy normal wings, potentially thats 2 sales. Of course there is probably marketing reports to suggest that is not a wise idea. I don't have acces to those however ^^.
    - Change the map to support toggling a view displaying all mobs or mob areas the same level as your character
    - Add a world boss feature to the map, showing their location and name when they are available to kill
    - Add a frog mount

- Do my best to read and analyze threads which offer current and valuable information which players might be seeking and sticky them temporarily.

- Try to be more engauged with the community on topics less controversial but be engauged on topics which I can post my opinion. Answer threads asking an admin for feedback if I was authorized to do so.

--

I don't know who's job it is. I would make it required to have at least an A+ or Net + certification to bucket and respond to tickets. I have many obviously copy and pasted responses which are not relevant to my ticket. I have done bug scrubbing for 2 years when I worked for AOL. You comprehend the information and bucket the ticket properly. If you do not understand the customer you bucket it or you respond to their issue requesting more information. It's frustrating as a person who IS certified and qualified to submit a ticket and feel I can do that persons job better than they can because I am communicating on a higher level with more technical complexity that is higher than their own, with networking for example. I don't have a good solution, maybe the problem is that tickets have a SLA and whats important is meeting that agreement or other process problems that have room for oppurtunity rather than knowlledgeable representatives providing quality service.

Vote me for GM. ^__^. I don't want to make waves in the company or to make money, I will volunteer. I only want to make the game more fun and solve game related problems ^o^

Regards, SemperHacker.

Holy cow, your list is amazing....... O______________O +1000!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Holy cow, your list is amazing....... O______________O +1000!!!!!!

Why thank you ^o^

Regards.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would do the following...

• Remove the level requirement from the trade channel
    • Modify world and common chat channels to detect trading messages of any kind and automatically move them to the trade channel, where they belong.
    • Add options to ignore duel requests and faction invites.
    • Limit the number of catshops that can be in any given area to greatly reduce lag.
    • Kill stealing would no longer be possible. If you're attacking a mob and someone tries to kill steal you, their attacks will have no effect. If they use assist attack, you still get credit for the kill and any drops. Same thing if you're in a squad. Only the squad will get credit for a mob they attack first.
    • The blacklist would have no limit and the name list is stored in your PWI folder.
    • Modify mob drops to give more coins at higher levels. The higher their level, the more coins they drop (how it SHOULD be in the first place).
    • Ban anyone that uses "txt speak" all the time.
  • Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver
    Sora_Kaiyou - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009

• Kill stealing would no longer be possible. If you're attacking a mob and someone tries to kill steal you, their attacks will have no effect. If they use assist attack, you still get credit for the kill and any drops. Same thing if you're in a squad. Only the squad will get credit for a mob they attack first.

Thank you! b:thanks

Enable GM powers to this player posthaste.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Only minor things...

- fix veno pet bleed ( b:mischievous )
    - fix Safe Zone in Cube
    - make whole SP a safe zone
    -...and allow PK and RPK 100% allowed everywhere

Then I would hold some fun event like Wraiths invasion :P
    Packs World International
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    Khaldon - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1st Thing Is i would like to Think about something to make GOLD PRICE go down b:angry b:cry

or b:surrender ill fill my acc on free golds :P and coins then i could get anything i want
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009

- Adding to my first action I would PVP with top quality in-game gear, sharded and refined. I would announce the kill the GM event and provide a special location giving players a chance to mob me and attack me while I fight back. I find other players enjoy that and think it is very fun. This also burns charms and uses exp scrolls. ^

- ( Requires developer support ) Have more in-game events. For example events where players of a certain level range meet in a specified area. They are then teleported into a special instance where mobs are spawned strength and hp apropriate for the level range and items and coins drop or purple pots and a variety of other items. There should be many many mobs and they should be somewhat strong but not too strong ^. Death causes no Exp loss, only charm tick. At the end of the event the players get to keep their drops and made money but they can also get an item which expires for participating in the event as well. For example a helm with the minimum level requirement for the selected level range, which adds 400 hp but expires in 2 days or MP or another stat such as runspeed. Maybe special candy which can be sold or traded that adds 500 MP or HP for 24 hours.

- Extend the blacklist
    - Extend the friendlist
    - Change the code surrounding GM user accounts so they can toggle whispers on or off. When they receive messages it can display "The user is offline" This enables Gm's to whisper players and not get harassed and ignore players when they get whispered once people receive an answer to their problem or question or when they realize GMs are online.
    - Reduce the polygon count in the new Tideborn city
    - Resolve the inability to choose a faction icon. Allow players to make a faction icon if it meets specified dimensions. Add a cash shop item for changing it
    - Allow the assassin class to utilize some existing wing options to increase sales, it makes assassin only wings more wanted when they do get released mean while players can buy normal wings, potentially that's 2 sales. Of course there is probably marketing reports to suggest that is not a wise idea. I don't have access to those however ^^.
    - Add a frog mount

- Do my best to read and analyze threads which offer current and valuable information which players might be seeking and sticky them temporarily.Suchs as "Public Quest "Rotflesh Trench" Level 60-80 Explained". xP

--

I don't know who's job it is. I would make it required to have at least an A+ or Net + certification to bucket and respond to tickets. I have many obviously copy and pasted responses which are not relevant to my ticket. I have done bug scrubbing for 2 years when I worked for AOL. You comprehend the information and bucket the ticket properly. If you do not understand the customer you bucket it or you respond to their issue requesting more information. It's frustrating as a person who IS certified and qualified to submit a ticket and feel I can do that persons job better than they can because I am communicating on a higher level with more technical complexity that is higher than their own, with networking for example. I don't have a good solution, maybe the problem is that tickets have a SLA and whats important is meeting that agreement or other process problems requiring monetary support that have room for oppurtunity rather than knowledgeable representatives providing quality service.

Regards, SemperHacker.

Wall of text FTW, eh?
  • Rastelin - Heavens Tear
    Rastelin - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if i were a GM for a day id start by removing any players with subtle nuances that annoy me so; then id erect a giant tower in honor of myself, and turn it into a 100 floor instance, and if you could get to the top and manage to defeat me, youd get a warsoul.

/ego

LOL that's a good one! b:laugh
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Whew I'm glad u ppl aren't GMs :/

If I were one I'd cheapen the boutique a bit. 30 dollar for a mount that flies, etc, That's a bit much for a game imho. I bought it tho, no other choice for a TBorn if u want decent speed.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    GM for a day... let's see...

1. Ban all whiners, KSers, grievers.
    2. Improve drop rates for Mats/ molds for a full 24 hours on weekends.
    3. Set up World bosses killing events for the 1 week (one player may only kill one boss once and move on to the next)
    4. Increase spawn rates of mobs (rare pets included) and bosses (FBs, World bosses).
    5. Give out free 8.0 m/s free mount to Commemorate World boss killing event (any player who has participated in the killing; upgradeable)
    6. Weed out Cat shops that are on 24/7
    7. Set up cat shop days when they can be set up and in specified zones (even specified areas within these zones, for easy shopping)

That's all I think. b:bye
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    - Get an insane amount of Spirit so I don't have to so stingy and actually get the skill I want when I want it. (I don't like deciding between another level of Gush or getting to learn my pushback skill.....>.<)

- Make an awesomesauce weapon. Crafting level of 4 ftw! XD

- Get my end game equipment that much sooner so when I give up my powers I don't have to sit around and farm TT or any such arghness afterwards.

- Help people on quests and such since then they might help me when I need it. >.>
  • StarlessAeon - Lost City
    StarlessAeon - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    remove ban from pking in Secret Passage,that was one of the best pvp areas once b:cry
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    remove ban from pking in Secret Passage,that was one of the best pvp areas once b:cry

aa so you could camp lvl30 ppl while they are questing? aww so sweet :D
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    eternalnab wrote: »
    aa so you could camp lvl30 ppl while they are questing? aww so sweet :D

me think you should get out of here stereotypical PvE noob...
    learn what PvP be first...
    -.-'

what usually happened be...
    1. jerk goes in to try to camp level 30s.....granted that be how it usually starts.
    2. PKK person comes in and owns up said jerk.
    3. Jerk calls in a few friends.
    4. PKK person calls in a few friends.
    5. (pretty much everyone forgets about the level 30s and a fun battle begins.)
    6. level 30s go on their way and even get help from high level players....
    7. fun to be had by all....except dumb people who have no idea what an aoe is...and walk into it.....sure there be occasional Random PKing....but that be rather rare....
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    me think you should get out of here stereotypical PvE noob...
    learn what PvP be first...
    -.-'
    i know what it is ive read pvp forums and its all about crying and crying
    botting and crying so u nub go to sleep nao its school tomorrow b:cute
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i would ban the GMs from the forums for a week to let trolls run rampant :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
    edited December 2009
    i know what it is ive read pvp forums and its all about crying and crying
    botting and crying so u nub go to sleep nao its school tomorrow b:cute

there be your problem....of course teh actual population be misrepresented....me thought it be common knowledge that crying people be louder then the content people.... -.-'
    and lol....school? me are employed hamster.....

also me find it funny...PvE be notorious for having a bigger bot problem then PvP servers....in PvP you try it and sooner or later your going to be stopped.
    b:chuckle

here be a few videos which shows one of the main reasons PvP be superior to PvE... (watch in full screen if you want better resolution.)

http://www.xfire.com/video/1aaa65/
    http://www.xfire.com/video/1ac6cb/
    http://www.xfire.com/video/1acb89/
    http://www.xfire.com/video/1aeff0/
    http://www.xfire.com/video/1b40b1/
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is a funny thread lol.

Anyway if i was a GM for a day I would fix the economy by putting a auto refilling gold seller of 100,000 coins for 1 CS gold, removing all gambling boxes (putting the items in the boxes in the actual CS), and make the coins them selves much more valuable.

Then I would give all my chars warsouls+the best armour in the game, spawn a 100,000,000 HP boss with my name on it, and change my password.

TOP THAT FORUM!

(And srsly gms I wont mind if u steal my idea, just dont forget the warsouls lol)
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009

also me find it funny...PvE be notorious for having a bigger bot problem then PvP servers

PvE server has bigger bot prob ? theres no need bot on PvE server cause you dont need hurry anywhere you can lvl in peace =)

also this started went lil offtopic so ill leave it here ;P
    edited December 2009
    PvE server has bigger bot prob ? theres no need bot on PvE server cause you dont need hurry anywhere you can lvl in peace =)

also this started went lil offtopic so ill leave it here ;P

*cough*
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/member.php?u=9060305001
    no need to hurry and level....huh
    heck PvE server has the highest level oracle tideborn....
    b:sweat

and yes PvE servers generally have a larger bot population as they can "lvl in peace".....while they sleep....b:surrender

o ya...me would GM ban hamster all the botters me has found.
    and then roam teh other servers and do the same.
    and probably try to get a forum restriction program going based on intelligence....
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    edited December 2009
    *cough*
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/member.php?u=9060305001
    no need to hurry and level....huh
    heck PvE server has the highest level oracle tideborn....
    b:sweat

and yes PvE servers generally have a larger bot population as they can "lvl in peace".....while they sleep....b:surrender

o ya...me would GM ban hamster all the botters me has found.
    and then roam teh other servers and do the same.
    and probably try to get a forum restriction program going based on intelligence....

it was his choise to lvl with oracles...and so far what i heard there is lvl85+ tb in LC still doesnt matter...and what comes to botting ive seen only few bots in HT since Open Beta =)

and now on topic..if i was gm like 1 day i would ban all trolls on forums like above poster :P
    edited December 2009
    well...only post above that one me see...be mine....
    and me are not a troll...
    merely a hamster that falls for troll bait (like teh one you set out)...alot....and usually ends up killing troll attempts.
    silly human child. go to sleep...since you has school tomorrow.

as for not finding many botters......check again...at the spots botters go...
    *psst me videos be informational.....*cough foxwings cough near starter cities cough*

although me wouldn't be surprised if someone like you mistake botters as regular players taking their time in a PvE server.
    xD

well....same thing still holds true...being a GM for a day would be fun.
    me would probably also take out the packs in the boutique. and test out a few equipment and stuff so me can find out which be teh best.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If I was a GM/Dev for a day and could change anything I wanted... I'd make the flying mounts all class, remove cat shops, put in a UI option for genies, banhammer the people on my blacklist, make an unbinding charm, put in more horse mounts at the NPC, then probably end up helping people get out of trees, rocks, bushes, perma-loop, buildings, sort out petty disputes, game issues, answer tickets, questions, tell people that No. I can't give them money, items, weapons, or armor for free, and publicly out anyone cheating, hacking, being a turdball, or botting...
    Oi... eventful. 0_O;
    I know I forgot stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.