So, ... The Question ALL Psychics face *?*

Options
Akiri - Raging Tide
Akiri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
Are you going refine *?*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]^*^All those scars on her arms; don't worry. She says they're little notes to remind her how many times you broke her heart^*^ b:heart(<3)b:heart
I love Mag Crit!! I ~<3 my Psychic!~ Critical Arcanist [DOUBLE THE FUN]
Yes, to Individuality; No to Purism b:heart =^.^= b:heart
Post edited by Akiri - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Akiri - Raging Tide
    Akiri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that my Korean roommate played a Tideborn, making a Psychic and noticed that the description for refinement should instead be changed to grade!!~

the # of Stars, or Grade, is what increases the Soulforce, so if ya can focus on Manufacturing, though it is yet to be found out if the color of the item's name has any reflection in the # (like molds), so if we find anything out, be sure to note that i shall post reply and add that here!!~

^*^

well, it seemed at the time hehe ^__^;

oh, well :P

this whole thing will take some time to figure out

guess i, myself, shall be refining lots

after i get my manufacturing up high enough

then just collect celestones and celestone fragments from my alternates and *BLOOP*

start making Dragon Star Orbs *!*

oh ok the one thing they did get right :P

though they did mess up a lot of quest descriptions, still it was worth mentioning manufacturing, since a good manufactured item with lots of refinement and random stats would do more for your Psychic & their Soulforce!!~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]^*^All those scars on her arms; don't worry. She says they're little notes to remind her how many times you broke her heart^*^ b:heart(<3)b:heart
    I love Mag Crit!! I ~<3 my Psychic!~ Critical Arcanist [DOUBLE THE FUN]
    Yes, to Individuality; No to Purism b:heart =^.^= b:heart
  • Titan_itachi - Raging Tide
    Titan_itachi - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no matter what class you play you always need good armor and like anyone else you will try to get it as cheap as possible
  • Nostradamus - Raging Tide
    Nostradamus - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that my Korean roommate played a Tideborn, making a Psychic and noticed that the description for refinement should instead be changed to grade!!~

the # of Stars, or Grade, is what increases the Soulforce, so if ya can focus on Manufacturing, though it is yet to be found out if the color of the item's name has any reflection in the # (like molds), so if we find anything out, be sure to note that i shall post reply and add that here!!~

^*^

Not the crit arcanist noob -hides-b:shocked
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If u wanna be a good psychic at highrer lvls, u HAVE to refine, end of story :p
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If u wanna be a good player at highrer lvls, u HAVE to refine, end of story :p

Fixed it for ya.
    Every single class that doesn't refine end game is a fail, psy is nothing other (though psy get's the extra bonus of more soulpower)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol true enough :P
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    Amouriv - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    +1 refine = 1 soulforce btw