Tideborn Graphics vs. People and their Low-End PCs

Options
gokil3viathan
gokil3viathan Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
I have a problem with ppl saying that the graphics should be lessened for their PC's to run and that the GMs should tweak it down to suit. I suggest this, Tell them to read the "Help" in the game or press "best performance".

And if they are lazy or refuse to read it, tell hem to STFU.

I have no problem with the Enhanced Graphics that was put into the Characters and the Background Surroundings because I have the GAMING HARDWARE to run it. I suggest this, tell them to buy new gaming hardware.

If they are poor or Lazy to buy or putting their money elsewhere, tell them to STFU.

And what is this thing about ppl complaining about the lag in Tideborn? The only reason it was lagging is because it have so many ppl crowding the city or in places you would normally know that would have alot of activity. Example: Archosaur...And.... if "BEST PERFORMANCE" function is NOT Enabled then you would have alot of lag.

The High Graphics in Tideborn wasn't meant for Low-end PCs and most ppl who have these Dino-PCs failed to realise that.

I suggest this..... tell them to......you know what.

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Its not really due to the graphics. More like lag due to the myriad amount of people creating tideborn characters and other players exploring/questing that makes the town lag.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    o.o'
    me has no lag in either west arch or tideborn starting place...
    b:surrender
    and don't be so mean...lots of people can't afford decent gaming computers....
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FissureX - Lost City
    FissureX - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have a problem with ppl saying that the graphics should be lessened for their PC's to run and that the GMs should tweak it down to suit. I suggest this, Tell them to read the "Help" in the game or press "best performance".

And if they are lazy or refuse to read it, tell hem to STFU.

I have no problem with the Enhanced Graphics that was put into the Characters and the Background Surroundings because I have the GAMING HARDWARE to run it. I suggest this, tell them to buy new gaming hardware.

If they are poor or Lazy to buy or putting their money elsewhere, tell them to STFU.

And what is this thing about ppl complaining about the lag in Tideborn? The only reason it was lagging is because it have so many ppl crowding the city or in places you would normally know that would have alot of activity. Example: Archosaur...And.... if "BEST PERFORMANCE" function is NOT Enabled then you would have alot of lag.

The High Graphics in Tideborn wasn't meant for Low-end PCs and most ppl who have these Dino-PCs failed to realise that.

I suggest this..... tell them to......you know what.

XD at you telling people to buy new hardware for a free game

u mad.