NOTICE: New PvE server with Rising Tide!

Comments

Avatar_Roku - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yeaaa finally time to quit my job so i can play all day b:laughb:laugh
  • yetey
    yetey Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You again?

Get over it. You asked we said no. PWI decided yes.

Play a psychic is you have such incredible powers..now gtfo b:bye

umm dont say "we said no"... say i said no!!!
    because apparently your the only one who objected to it...
    learn to accept when your wrong and get over it... not go channel your anger at something else...
  • Skyhealing - Heavens Tear
    Skyhealing - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I guessed there would be a new server, because if alot of people restart 1 of the new class's the amount of lag will be reduced on all other server...
    Also im sure all server will be ok but only te new one will have lag because it will be a new map with no Territory yet b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yetey wrote: »
    umm dont say "we said no"... say i said no!!!
    because apparently your the only one who objected to it...
    learn to accept when your wrong and get over it... not go channel your anger at something else...

I am not the only one...go read the posts...and I nvr objected, more thought was a bad idea. Kinda like I still do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Grapediesel - Lost City
    Grapediesel - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If the Account Stash system allows people to transfer stuff from one server to another... Kiss goodbye to your fresh starts.

This is exactly what i was thinking.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It only lets you transfer items on accounts from SAME server, no cross server trading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is exactly what i was thinking.

It doesn't.

/argument
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • KingTRM - Sanctuary
    KingTRM - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it dosent lets ya transfer items from a server to another .
  • Grushenka - Lost City
    Grushenka - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It would be nice if they gave us say.... a free 15 gold for everyone rolling on the new server. I'm sure many people have spent a decent amount of money, and now they will re roll to end up with it all having been a waste -_-. Give us atleast enough for a super inventory stone, my god man!
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Then whats point of a fresh start on new server?
    Its not like you HAVE to go to the new server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It would be nice if they gave us say.... a free 15 gold for everyone rolling on the new server. I'm sure many people have spent a decent amount of money, and now they will re roll to end up with it all having been a waste -_-. Give us atleast enough for a super inventory stone, my god man!

ur asking them to have less profit lol...

im having a friend joining tomorow and he will probably joni the new server... and he should get 15 gold for free?

sure no1 would complaing but it will newer happen lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009

You... aren't serious... are you?
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Nobody's making you move to a new server, so no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fresh start is fresh start. You can't have your brand new world where everyone is brand new, and still keep all the shiny items you spent (game or RL) money on.

Unfortunately, since RPGs are all about the acquisition of said shiny items, this makes joining a new server a really unattractive proposition.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    to bad that doesnt affect those of us on a pvp server -_-
  • The_Mexican - Dreamweaver
    The_Mexican - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There has been a lot of talk about new servers; if we're going to have them, when we're going to have them, demands for us to add them.

But now we're proud to announce that there will be a new server coming with the expansion!

The new Raging Tide server will be a PvE server.

It is named (if you couldn't already guess) after the newest city being added with the expansion.

The Server clock on Raging Tide is going to be set to EST, which will give us an even 3 servers for each time zone!

Rise from the depths! Because I sure as heck know that I will!

3 servers for each time zone?!?! There's 4 time zones(Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific) in the US :P
  • Zankotsu - Dreamweaver
    Zankotsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Finally, a server in accordance with my time. Boo yah, East coast.

*Note: If I just got that wrong with what EST means, then I'm going to feel really stupid.
  • Neolitus - Heavens Tear
    Neolitus - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    maybe this will reduce some of the problems and issues for many in heavens tear hope so
  • shadow90
    shadow90 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    :P i hate you guys playing a FREE game by spending your money to get stuff thath looks cool ITS A GAME XP
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    shadow90 wrote: »
    :P i hate you guys playing a FREE game by spending your money to get stuff thath looks cool ITS A GAME XP

You do realize that if some of us didn't spend a bit of money, there would be no FREE game for you to play? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadow90
    shadow90 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "sigh" i know i know jsut pisses me off thath i cant spend any money :( dont have a job yet becouse its.Winter and my profession is mostly for refiguraters and cooling devices = thath there isent much of a demand here in my country for it beying winter and all :P
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    maybe this will reduce some of the problems and issues for many in heavens tear hope so

O.O hey neo...you found the forums? b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Need new PvP server now b:cool

Won't be any fun pking with new classes if theres a load of 100+ ready to come kill you if you kill their alt.
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yay 8.5 hrs more woohoo b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvarin - Dreamweaver
    Elvarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Need new PvP server now b:cool

Won't be any fun pking with new classes if theres a load of 100+ ready to come kill you if you kill their alt.
    Yes it would. I mean if you're not encouraging the PKed players to have fun too, then sure. But then that would mean that you wouldn't care if ones you PK that don't have alts QQ or not.

If you PK someone's alt and they PK you back, you're just getting back what you dished out. What's wrong with that? You had fun killing them and you had no remorse for them, so why should you QQ if they PKed you back? I don't like pointing fingers or throwing around the "C" word (*coughcarebearscough*), but... well, less QQ, more pew pew, as they sayb:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • One_ - Dreamweaver
    One_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm looking forward for the new server to open since I stopped playing for so long and it's fantastic for a fresh start.I agree that with the new classes alot will change in rb and tw etc.IMO I don't think it will be over populated with the new classes as most think,I just hope it isn't a fail server >.< pvp players why don't you move to harshlands since it's apprently under populated? It doesn't make sense to make a new pvp server if the recent one just failed..can't wait to re roll on another new server hope it's fun!!
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes it would. I mean if you're not encouraging the PKed players to have fun too, then sure. But then that would mean that you wouldn't care if ones you PK that don't have alts QQ or not.

If you PK someone's alt and they PK you back, you're just getting back what you dished out. What's wrong with that? You had fun killing them and you had no remorse for them, so why should you QQ if they PKed you back? I don't like pointing fingers or throwing around the "C" word (*coughcarebearscough*), but... well, less QQ, more pew pew, as they sayb:cool

That's all very true, but you fail to see the difference. If a lvl 30 tideborn pk's another lvl 30 alt, then gets killed by a lvl 100, it takes away the fun. Dishing it out and pking people your lvl are different, so killing someone then getting killed by a lvl 100 who you stand no chance against would get annoying imo. I'd just think that they would open up both a PvE and PvP server so that the new tideborns can stand a chance with the rest of the players.

Oh, and I'm not talking about oracle noobs. b:chuckle
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That's all very true, but you fail to see the difference. If a lvl 30 tideborn pk's another lvl 30 alt, then gets killed by a lvl 100, it takes away the fun. I'd just think that they would open up both a PvE and PvP server so that the new tideborns can stand a chance with the rest of the players.

True,this is the F** problem that nobody want to understand.We want another pvp server....pve peeps dont want...wtf...not your business.
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    new tideborns can stand a chance with the rest of the players.
    True,this is the F** problem that nobody want to understand.We want another pvp server....pve peeps dont want...wtf...not your business.

The TB's stand the same chance as any new player who has rolled a PvP server in the past few months ... and if they complain about it they are told " Its PvP suck it up or roll PvE "

But NOW they old pr0s are going to be low level again it seems the shoe's on the other foot, and they dont want their alts PKed by the people they have spent the past few months killing ....

Payback is a ***** so suck it up its PvP or roll PvE b:victory
  • Cuddy - Harshlands
    Cuddy - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oracles on new server?!?!?!?!b:angryb:angryb:angry