Mystic's pvp experience

Mugler - Lost City
Mugler - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Mystic
I made this thread that all pwi mystics will share they pvp experience with each other. Or just give any ideas, tricks how to win in pvp. b:victory
Post edited by Mugler - Lost City on

Comments

• Mugler - Lost City
    Mugler - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I had today real pvp on my mystic with sin. It was very fun how he died all times. And look at this picture how sin angry for Salvation pet. He was furious that I used pet's buffs. Sin said that's not fair. So, how about sin's stealth than? And I was named as noob.
    http://postimage.org/image/1flobdoec/
  • Lich_Man - Lost City
    Lich_Man - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So the salvation pet is the key to taking down a sin who would have thought.b:pleased

So how did the fight play out?
  • Mysticarella - Lost City
    Mysticarella - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yes if you are quick enough to leech before be stunned. In case of not, just use genie antistun then leech salvation which will give 6 more sec of antistun (9 for sage). If they go to stealth in the middle of the fight, then try to cast a listless asap on them
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    if its an OP sin with r8-r9 +10 with 10k HP nothing can save you, unless you are lucky enough and gale force seals him (consider that 1st the skill is not 100% and 2nd the sin might evade the seal). salvation absorbs 4k dmg, an OP sin might deal such dmg within 2 hits. If they r 5 aps 1-1.5 sec and you are dead. Average sins are easy to deal with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    if its an OP sin with r8-r9 +10 with 10k HP nothing can save you, unless you are lucky enough and gale force seals him (consider that 1st the skill is not 100% and 2nd the sin might evade the seal). salvation absorbs 4k dmg, an OP sin might deal such dmg within 2 hits. If they r 5 aps 1-1.5 sec and you are dead. Average sins are easy to deal with.

She's right there's nothing you can do against sins with r8+ and 1/4 a brain.

You have 2 options against them to try and survive.

One is to use Chyiu and try and energy leech him after his tuns wears off them proceed to push back/****.
    This seems to be the "best" way to kill sins. But only if this combo is possible for you against the said sin, if your gear is to low or his to high there's a good chance the sin will glitch kill you before chiyu's stun ever even has a chance to go off.
    And there's the problem of sins using there stun immune move before attacking making this whole thing mute.

The second is to use Salvation's buffs preemptively one yourself and try to "tank" his hits until you can sacrifice Salv for the stun immunity/shield and kill the sin. The good points of this is that it allows you to more easily hit your AD or genie expel before being insta gibed and gives you 5% reduced damage.
    The downside to this is that for a average sin the shields will only absorb 1 or 2 hits and you'll probably die if you can't sac her before the stun wears off. And even if you can get energy leech off on Salv be prepared after that, because unlike Chyiu once the shield cracks on yourself your gonna get gibed again so you gotta get the kill fast after that time.

Wow that turned out to be a bigger wall of text than I first thought lol.
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yui = nab CSer lol anything rolls him/her
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yui = nab CSer lol anything rolls him/her

Hehe Sounds like I have a fan.
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So the salvation pet is the key to taking down a sin who would have thought.b:pleased

So how did the fight play out?

salvation only owns sins that skill spam like ******* or that dont have high APS.

against sins with 5APS and rank 8 or higher not even salvation will save u.