Options

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I hate people like you magic, lmao :p
    totally pkin you if I ever see u b:chuckle

why....for making gameplay quality better?.........
    -.-'
    for lower gold prices..........
    -.-'
    for discouraging cheating?
    yesh?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LockDown - Harshlands
    LockDown - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    To clarify i was talking about anniversary pack event gear, the worst kind. The other event gear that comes from the other packs are negligible.
  • Luen - Lost City_1267487130
    Luen - Lost City_1267487130 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    First: Nah, on Dreamweaver, to many ppl always QQ 'cos someone 'stole' their stuff while they were only 'Pking for fun'. That doesn't sound that great.

Second: What if they put Anniv Pack on the new server for a month? Or something like 'New Beginning Pack'. Since the items can't cross betwen servers, they will give players all those things, and the faster they do that, the better for they. Not 'till September.

And, as the gold it's for ~400k on other servers, it will don't pass that much till reaches those prices on the new server. It's a good business for the ones who sell gold.

All players who need gold buy it, for Fashion or Charms or whatever. Not only the guilds who had too many territories and with that, too many coins. Territories are not a big factor for Gold prices. Not sure, but I doubt that they spent their coins when they earn them. TW coins don't mean necessarily more coinage.

Also, no coins at the beginnig? Yah, nothing that a week or two solves.

About TW new start. There always be someone who domain over others. It doesn't have to be only one, there can be two or three Factions that wns all territories. Ya can be happy for having one of them for the first or second weeks, but at the end someone will domain all the map, and for fun will let it for the others, so he can domain it again.
  • LockDown - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    First: Nah, on Dreamweaver, to many ppl always QQ 'cos someone 'stole' their stuff while they were only 'Pking for fun'. That doesn't sound that great.

Second: What if they put Anniv Pack on the new server for a month? Or something like 'New Beginning Pack'. Since the items can't cross betwen servers, they will give players all those things, and the faster they do that, the better for they. Not 'till September.

And, as the gold it's for ~400k on other servers, it will don't pass that much till reaches those prices on the new server. It's a good business for the ones who sell gold.

All players who need gold buy it, for Fashion or Charms or whatever. Not only the guilds who had too many territories and with that, too many coins. Territories are not a big factor for Gold prices. Not sure, but I doubt that they spent their coins when they earn them. TW coins don't mean necessarily more coinage.

Also, no coins at the beginnig? Yah, nothing that a week or two solves.

About TW new start. There always be someone who domain over others. It doesn't have to be only one, there can be two or three Factions that wns all territories. Ya can be happy for having one of them for the first or second weeks, but at the end someone will domain all the map, and for fun will let it for the others, so he can domain it again.

Do you like think about stuff before you type? Seriously "TW coinage doesnt affect economy"... Yeah so that 500m++ of coins coming in every week from territories doesnt inflate the economy? Everyone just spends it on arrows/Teleports/other coin sinks right? Learn basic economics. Even if Cash shoppers do put gold at 400k+ noone will buy it becuz they wont have the money, thus lowering demand and gold prices till gold buyers and sellers meet at a fair price. Thus is the laws of free trade.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

lolwutCQreference
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, they use that on TW things.

I started playing before Anniv Packs, and there where Factions owning almost all the map. And the gold was ~150k.

So yah, TW coins doesn't do anything bad to the Gold prices and economy in general.

Even if there were coins, no one pay the Gold for a more high price.

Were the Packs the ones that made Gold being ~400k. Was the return of Anniv Packs that made Gold be at ~500k.

And there will be pack on the new server. Something that will do that. They found how to get more money. And will do it. Again, and again.
  • LockDown - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, they use that on TW things.

I started playing before Anniv Packs, and there where Factions owning almost all the map. And the gold was ~150k.

So yah, TW coins doesn't do anything bad to the Gold prices and economy in general.

Even if there were coins, no one pay the Gold for a more high price.

Were the Packs the ones that made Gold being ~400k. Was the return of Anniv Packs that made Gold be at ~500k.

And there will be pack on the new server. Something that will do that. They found how to get more money. And will do it. Again, and again.

"TW things" being charms, which cost gold. raising demand for gold, raising prices. /case rested
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, Packs raised Gold demand. Just see how things went up.

It's strange, I admit it. 'Cos the ones who buy them most, are the ones taht use real money to buy Gold, not Coins.

Also, the population that make TW vs the ones that don't do TW its low. And not only the TW ones buy Charms. There are the ones who do instances like RB Gama, for example.

To resume it, if you still don't understand my point. TW related facts are not the only ones that makes this to Gold.
  • LockDown - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, Packs raised Gold demand. Just see how things went up.

It's strange, I admit it. 'Cos the ones who buy them most, are the ones taht use real money to buy Gold, not Coins.

Also, the population that make TW vs the ones that don't do TW its low. And not only the TW ones buy Charms. There are the ones who do instances like RB Gama, for example.

To resume it, if you still don't understand my point. TW related facts are not the only ones that makes this to Gold.

I know if you read my posts before you will see i said coins injected for TW AND ann packs skyrocketed price. But to say TW coins doesnt affect gold prices just means you are either naive or ignorant.

I do admit Tw coins slowly inflate the economy, as seen before packs, price was slowly rising. But it is still a noticable amount.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Q_Q'
    but you can't do....
    THIS in PvE servers~
    b:surender

lol I'm looking forward to PvP XD After over a year of playing (don't judge my 6x-ness >.>), Ima roll a Psychic on LC. Honestly, PvE does get boring :/
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All Im seeing from this thread and other threads is bitterness, QQing and more bitterness.

If you dont like the idea of a new server, bummer. You arent forced to play on it. Stay on your server and play with your friends and faction mates. No one is going to think less of you.

People need to get a grip. I for one, am thrilled there is a new server out. I didnt go to the newest ones when they came out, because I was being stubborn and thinking that things would change on Sanc. A year down the road and Nef is still in control of the map and nothing changes. I welcome the new server =) PvE TW's all over again! WOOT!

now thats the right attitiude :).
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Q_Q'
    but you can't do....
    THIS in PvE servers~
    b:surender

Nice b:victory.

Edit: **** Double Post b:surrender.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Q_Q"
    mayhaps me message wasn't clear....
    lets just say these are not...biological beings....playing.....
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I do admit Tw coins slowly inflate the economy, as seen before packs, price was slowly rising. But it is still a noticable amount.

That was my point since the beginning.

As I said, Gold was ~150k even whit TW being at the top [don't know how to say it, I mean, without the half of the map without a Faction owning it].

And not only the Packs [even if they are the main reason]. New Fashion, new Mounts, new Aerocrafts [or that time when they sold 6 Star Dragon Orbs, Gold raised to fast that weekend]. Can't assure it, but this Server will start with all this since the beggining.

I mean, when I started playing, half of those things weren't there. And TW facts do.

Thats what I was saying. Only that. Other things inflates economy more than TW do.

Maybe I'm ignorant, yah. Just saying what I see, it's not like I'm inventing all what I write.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think the best thing is that non of the packs that did major dmg will be out in the new server (at least i think) Anni packs. There still might be some packs floating around but non of them are AS harmful as the first one we know. So assuming there may be a couple oraclers and semi-end gear things around, it wont be too much to tip the scales like in the current servers.
    Starting off in a new server where majority is pretty much is on same starting ground is extremely tempting, but personally will not switch. The lvl gaps in Tw for sanc. have at last started to catch up and only recently has the wheel started to creak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    They'll most likely ninja Anni packs back in due to the fact you idiots will spend your money on it. Really, I missed this game when you could actually level your char through PvE with friends etc. Now you'll just rely on oracles and suck **** and not know what your class is really capable of.
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    instance runs... you should try it sometime

That's still PvE...
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wait a minute, New Server + New Classes + everyone starting at lvl 1, = the oh so greatness of trying fb 19 with a bunch of lvl 20 peeps b:laugh

I say this will be quite entertaining wouldn't you agree?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wait a minute, New Server + New Classes + everyone starting at lvl 1, = the oh so greatness of trying fb 19 with a bunch of lvl 20 peeps b:laugh

I say this will be quite entertaining wouldn't you agree?

yeah it would as everyone will HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER ON THE SAME ACCORD when running them. oh yeaah this will be interesting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sorry to burst your bubbles but lol.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/expansion-items-8431

Oracles in boutique? o_O

I guess not everyone will be starting out on even footing after all. xD
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sorry to burst your bubbles but lol.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/expansion-items-8431

Oracles in boutique? o_O

I guess not everyone will be starting out on even footing after all. xD

*sighs* Well, I guess that sums up that then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    2) No event stuff, at least untill next sept. Thats right enjoy the pve and tw like you did before event stuff.

fixed b:bye
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Unfortunately, the gold on the new servers when they opened was automatically higher than the old servers by a good margin. I would expect the trend to repeat itself. Probably to a greater extent, because now everyone is conditioned to expect a "handout" event and will artifically inflate gold prices in anticipation of one.

Also a side note to everyone thinking they're reroll and suddenly become a factor: You won't. If you aren't a factor on your server already, then you don't have the free time to become one on this server. Sorry to say, but it's true. So if you have some grandiose idea of being the best of the new server, quell the thought now and avoid disappointment.

how will anyone be able to even afford 400k gold??
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So, now there is something that will raise gold even worse than the Anniv Packs. Enjoy now the Oracle Packs.

So, sorry for saying it, but... I told ya.

That means no new and refreshing start 'with all on the same levels' for those who don't spent real money on the game. Not like I'm totally sure, but, there are a lot of Oracle People out there.

That's bad for those who were planing on owning the clean TW Map, too. If at least for the beginning, before someone just came to be the new red one.
  • DaMan - Dreamweaver
    DaMan - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i dont see why gold would lower in price...

EDIT: grr didnt get 1st post lol

how many under level 20's are gonna be able to and will want to buy gold at 300k or more? I don't even wanna do it at level 86
    I'm not anti-herc, I'm anti-bad veno!!!
    edited December 2009
    Options
    it might stay low for a while....not for long though.
    b:chuckle
    the people with cash could just spend it on...oracles directly....
    Then afterwards....just do high level stuff such as TT and stuff...
    b:sweat
    ya....
    XD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuZii - Harshlands
    KuZii - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    how exactly is selling oracles right at the start of the server a good thing?
    this is just ridiculous
  • Dustea - Heavens Tear
    Dustea - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Gah this is killing me, I went to sleep and all this stuff happens, lol. Urgghhh and I'm at the last little bit and its slowed down. I'm physically hurting. b:surrender

I'm an addict for anything new....
  • Kareshii - Lost City
    Kareshii - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    BAD THINGS ABOUT THE SERVER

-more ways to reap in $$$ for PWE

ohh and a whole tideborn populated server, how boring

More money for pwe isnt bad >_> They need money to keep the game running.
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    More money for pwe isnt bad >_> They need money to keep the game running.

Do you have any idea what their profit margin is?
    This is ****n ridiculous. Pay2Play would cost you alot less on even footing.