Generic "Are you switching servers" thread.

Comments

• Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I see nothing good coming of this.

Most of the current servers aren't even close to being full, and in fact several are quite under populated. And with the release of this new expansion, everyone is going to be rolling Tideborn.

The new server is going to be under-populated, and finding a barb or cleric for things is going to be impossible.

No thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I see nothing good coming of this.

Most of the current servers aren't even close to being full, and in fact several are quite under populated. And with the release of this new expansion, everyone is going to be rolling Tideborn.

The new server is going to be under-populated, and finding a barb or cleric for things is going to be impossible.

No thanks.

unless u r the barb or da cleric eh? everyone will b 'hey r u free mate?'... and my quick reply will b 'free is not in pwi dictionary mate'
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    unless u r the barb or da cleric eh? everyone will b 'hey r u free mate?'... and my quick reply will b 'free is not in pwi dictionary mate'

LOL! It's funny because it's true! b:laugh
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »

I never thought of that. As a cleric, I'd be a goddess among fish people. b:cute

Getting a squad for my FB19 will be a pain in the butt, though. b:sweat
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm definately making a character on the new server but will have my main tideborn on HT only cause I'm already planning to transfer more than 4M coins along with my lobster and magic tomes to my psychic.
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dreamweaver for life, word. b:cool
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have a level 86 archer, a level 91 veno, and my wife has a level 74 Cleric.

We've invested waaay too much time, money, and effort on Sanc to go anywhere else.
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have a level 86 archer, a level 91 veno, and my wife has a level 74 Cleric.

We've invested waaay too much time, money, and effort on Sanc to go anywhere else.

I don't waste the effort into putting money into a game, unless I plan on staying there forever and, games don't last that longb:sadb:surrender
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would go to new server if it was PvP, but it isnt b:cry so im sticking to the best server on PWI, Lost City b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My choice is yes *and* no. Yes, I'll make new tideborn on the new server... eventually. No, I'll make other new ones on Sanc instead because it would be hard for my main characters to help them out with money and items if they were not on the same server.
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm going to stay on sanc and my tideborn while be there, but I will be making an alt on RT to try one of the older class that I wanted to try for a while.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Besides, when the 1st level 19s on the new server need fb19, who the ****ing hell is gonna help them? Nobody, they are on their own.

That's like one of the only fun reasons to actualy GO to the new server.

Everything will be a challenge.

But the server will be another half-empty place like Harshlands. I spent a few hundred $$ on HL when it was new. I seriously regret it. It's like the same 200 people spamming world chat and pking. Lame.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I will surely make a char in new server. Looks like noone will be there. Will be easier to test out the "sin" and 'psy' with noone around. Also i will just run around in lag free archo.

Well who cares abt the game. Am happy if i can run freely without lag in archo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    all servers are pretty underpopulated its a bad idea to even open a new 1
    and i think HT is way to dead already and probally the same for the other servers so im going nowhere
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • sniperad
    sniperad Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't understand this...
    The last month all the people was crying coz the GMs say that is not new servers and when they tell us they open a new server no one wants it???b:shocked
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no...i ahve clothes ready for my altsb:scorn
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyNymf - Heavens Tear
    HolyNymf - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm staying on HT.
    I wish i could switch, coz HT can be soooo laggy...
    But i got some stuff ready for my new chars: a midnight and those headless horse belt and necky b:victory
  • Diskus - Sanctuary
    Diskus - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Think I will roll a panda on the new server, and probably a sin. Sanctuary is a tad to laggy to play squishy melee on. b:sad
  • TesTet - Dreamweaver
    TesTet - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That's like one of the only fun reasons to actualy GO to the new server.

Everything will be a challenge.

But the server will be another half-empty place like Harshlands. I spent a few hundred $$ on HL when it was new. I seriously regret it. It's like the same 200 people spamming world chat and pking. Lame.

+1 about the challenge
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    theres a new server?
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes there will be a new server "raging tide" and no im staying on my current server.
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    My friends are on HT. My high-leveled Veno is on HT. All my friends will be staying on HT...

And so, I stay on HT.

I'm in that same category but I'm going to Raging Tide!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sniperad wrote: »
    I don't understand this...
    The last month all the people was crying coz the GMs say that is not new servers and when they tell us they open a new server no one wants it???b:shocked

Everyone who said they didn't care about a new server are the ones who voted NO. very few people said they wanted ones, the majority of ppl were the annoying ones who were asking if there would be a new one
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No

The new server will attract cash shoppers like crazy, after all buying enough oracles is guaranteed to make you one of the best on the server.

Buuuut... I am interested in what gold prices will be :P After all, the majority of the server will be getting their coin income from arrows, mystical fur and lv1-20 gear drops for the first week or so.... so there wont be much demand for 500k gold. b:chuckle
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am going to join, fire my cash shop lazers and get Gold back to 700k ASAP b:cute
  • Eriosu - Heavens Tear
    Eriosu - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No point in switching after all the money and time I've invested on HT.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PWI hasnt seen a more cash shop whoring era than during the anni packs. With all that frivolous and non refundable spending done by all these players, not many are expected to move themselves.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Nexina - Lost City
    Nexina - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol no. Assassin is (hopefully) going to be a blast for pvp, and since I'm already on Lost City, may as well stay and reap the benefits of having an assassin on a pvp server. WATCH OUT PEOPLE UR GONNA GET TOUCHED (in the bum by my assassin's blades)!

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Screenshot of forum activity taken on November 9th, 2009.

Seems that PWI is worse at telling/keeping time than I'm accused of being.
    b:chuckle b:victory
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    No point in switching after all the money and time I've invested on HT.

I started a faction, invested so much into my main on HT, Have a friends list that takes a good 6 min. to scroll through. I have some sweet armor made by my own brother NextofKin is his name!, I have a wonderful bestest friend named FallinShadow. but despite all that my **** is leaving HT. why?? because I fell apart on HT plus I hate that server anyways can't wait for tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    YES!!!!!!! b:laugh u heard good ATHAXIS WILL LEAVE sanct!!! 4 the tide!!!
    be happyb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty