Generic "Are you switching servers" thread.

losstarot
losstarot Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Going to enjoy the bliss that is tabula rasa or stay true to your roots?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    me are old hamster.
    X_x'
    going to stick with the server me am in.
    X_X'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169
    Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yah, I'm starting on Lost City again.
    Building one...

P.S. for posts: Sorry for my bad english... >.<
  • Luen - Lost City_1267487130
    Luen - Lost City_1267487130 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    See? Cleric FTW!
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No,staying on HL even though I hate it.I wanna send over my fash,pet,and mount(if I ever get a mount)to my TB if I get too addicted,lol.
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It is PvE.....no thank you b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im staying i was the first to vote on the poll just didnt feel like replying probably cause this thread will end up locked -.-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I woulda switched if it was PvP :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My friends are on HT. My high-leveled Veno is on HT. All my friends will be staying on HT...

And so, I stay on HT.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I refuse to move to a cavemans land
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lolOPistrolling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    New server ftw, wish it was pvp though :'(
  • PoleFlex - Lost City
    PoleFlex - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Whats the point in starting on a new server now? For one thing its PvE... ew. and also, with this new expansion 98% of the new players will be Assassin or Psychic...
  • Noob - Heavens Tear
    Noob - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm switching over to Lost City. Because all my friends are there and it has a very healthy territorial map considering it's a PvP server.

I've been playing Perfect World for 3 years now and my roots are in the Malay server, which doesn't have any PvE servers at all. When I came over to PWI I figured that PvE servers would be great, since they'll be no KoSing. But I quickly learned that the game lost almost all of its thrill....

Thus why my highest level on PWI is 26. Surprise surprise, everyone figures this is some level 100's alt foruming troll account :/. Nope.
  • KuZii - Harshlands
    KuZii - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm switching over to Lost City. Because all my friends are there and it has a very healthy territorial map considering it's a PvP server.

I've been playing Perfect World for 3 years now and my roots are in the Malay server, which doesn't have any PvE servers at all. When I came over to PWI I figured that PvE servers would be great, since they'll be no KoSing. But I quickly learned that the game lost almost all of its thrill....

Thus why my highest level on PWI is 26. Surprise surprise, everyone figures this is some level 100's alt foruming troll account :/. Nope.

yeah 100 sumfin on the MY-EN servers :P
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All the people are on HT.
    You should join.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't have a reason to switch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm sticking to where i am. Sanctuary FTWb:victory
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nope, staying put on Sanctuary as my primary server, although I will roll a toon on the new one to have access to it.

~S
  • BloodSavior - Dreamweaver
    BloodSavior - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Switching to harshlands. tired of boring PvE
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i probably wont switch, i would miss my money here in dw
    and hopefully not many ppl frm dw switching over haha b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    New server will be emptier then harshlands
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lawlage wrote: »
    New server will be emptier then harshlands
    They probably wont notice it until after they switch lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands
    Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Depends =\
    My GF wants to roll a Sin, and we thought there wasnt going 2 b a new server...
    I kinda like my cleric, but if she wants to roll pve, oh well... too bad for that hammer i just cash shopped for my lvl80 stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty my lav for the Sig ^_^
  • Link_ - Dreamweaver
    Link_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My future ingame wife is on Dreamweaver, my 10mil+ worth of stuff is on Dreamweaver, the faction I lead is on Dreameaver, my friends are on Dreamweaver, so I am staying right where I am.

Besides, when the 1st level 19s on the new server need fb19, who the ****ing hell is gonna help them? Nobody, they are on their own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    they could always do it themselves, not all the players on there will be idiots, good tank n clerics could do it easy plus atleast that server will be free off oracles for awhile ^^.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wtf...make an assassin for kill only mobs?,,no thks.b:cry
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • HeartStruck - Sanctuary
    HeartStruck - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nope, i can't leave all my lovely yet sometimes annoying people behind <3 *ponders what the gold prices will be like on the new servers* :O low because its new and nobody has tons of money right away on a new server or overly high so all are forced to cash shop X]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    'sin on a pve server? ew no thanks b:spit
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Actually, I do, want to join new server, but I have many friends, money and stuffs for my new class already.
    I even already prepare mount for my new class b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm staying right where I am. It took me three months to hit level 19, and I do not want to do that again. Besides, I wuv my carebearland. *huggles Dreamweaver* b:cute
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!