Worth coming back?

archer32
archer32 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Was just curious to know if this game is worth coming back to?

What is new.

Are VENO's STILL overpowered? What is new..I played since Nov. 2008 to about Jan. 2009, so what have I missed?!
Post edited by archer32 on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. venos arn't OP
    2. the tideborn (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466152) are coming out this wednsday
    3. yes this game is worth coming back to, idk why you would leave in the first place XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • archer32
    edited December 2009
    reason i left is because guild fell apart and...yeah..new games came ;\
  • Dydrial - Sanctuary
    Dydrial - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. venos arn't OP
    2. the tideborn (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466152) are coming out this wednsday
    3. yes this game is worth coming back to, idk why you would leave in the first place XD

This, all of it. No class is OP if you know how to play your own.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    archer32 wrote: »
    Was just curious to know if this game is worth coming back to?

What is new.

Are VENO's STILL overpowered? What is new..I played since Nov. 2008 to about Jan. 2009, so what have I missed?!

No.

Nothing.

Veno's were never OP, just a bunch of people that failed at playing whining they were OP.

Don't come back. We don't want you here.
  • Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ignore the obvious flamage. You want to come back come back if not thats fine too.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    No.

Nothing.

Veno's were never OP, just a bunch of people that failed at playing whining they were OP.

Little rough don't cha think?

http://residentevil.neoseeker.com/w/i/residentevil/thumb/a/a8/LuisSera.jpg/400px-LuisSera.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • ChesireLeo - Dreamweaver
    ChesireLeo - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No.

Nothing.

don't say that it... isn't polite... anyhow what i want to say is that yes it is indeed a good game and all and a guild falling apart is not a reason to leave... it has grown and become better... it's getting a new race with 2 classes, and an entirely new area :) also i wanted to say that if you need a faction to join just pm me on dreamweaver with whatever account you have or create and i just might invite you to stargazer... it's a faction dedicated to help those in need... and will always be willing to lend you a helping hand... Leo is spoken and Leo is airborn and flying away..

over and out b:laugh
    one thing i may never do again is fall in love... but oh well....

least i can be a lone wolf err... lion in this case and help my friends :P
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I was being gentle. b:cry

~S

XD its ok, i know you didnt mean it lol b:cute

as for the comment, yea its either leave, try any of the old classes, or try one of the 2 new classes

ps: i dont think you are supposed to mention names of other games here...b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • archer32
    edited December 2009
    No.

Nothing.

It is okay, I just consider him a carebear on a PvE server.

Doesn't have enough cojenes to come to PvP and trash talk. he is b:shockedb:sad
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

Rofl. You'd be surprised sonny. Maybe you should come to a game with real PVP that has real consequences like.. no GA's and if you die, you lose everything on you and have to rebuild it all again from top to bottom. When you can come do that, talk to me about Cajones. Until then... you only 'play' at pvp. You don't actually DO 'pvp'.

So the real care-bear here is you actually... Cupcake.

~Saitada
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited December 2009

again "little rough don't cha think?"

re4luislo0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • archer32
    edited December 2009
    Since I cannot list games here.

Maybe you should check your PM's.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Game economy is still screwed up, and gold is still overpriced.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Since I cannot list games here.

Maybe you should check your PM's.

I did. And responded. Thanks for the info.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Game economy is still screwed up, and gold is still overpriced.

no one said that you "have" to buy gold, i've gotten all the way to 73 without spending a cent in game b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I find it funny seeing only venos themselves claiming their class/nix isnt OP. That is all.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The only game with REAL consequences is REAL LIFE! D: Wanna come 1 vs 1 me in that mmorpg? you dont get res in this one :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I find it funny seeing only venos themselves claiming their class/nix isnt OP. That is all.

Well, it isn't! b:scorn
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOLZ!b:laugh Zel strikes again!!!!
    edited December 2009
    no one said that you "have" to buy gold, i've gotten all the way to 73 without spending a cent in game b:victory

Uh, technically you do. Remember the hammer needed for your lvl 50 and 80 supply stashes? Whether you buy gold to get it or someone else does, the purchase of gold is necessary.
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No.

Nothing.

attention craver
  • WShadow - Harshlands
    WShadow - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    In my opinion Nix is OP, for me form 2 reasons.
    1st hes bleed make same dmg to creature an player
    2nd he se faster than any other thing (except 11m/s mount) so you have no chance run.
    And at least, since Nix can kill you alone and veno can only make a look from safe distance and heal nix. Dont tell me it is not OP.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok, thread over...
    good_night_moon-3810.gif

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited December 2009
    2nd he se faster than any other thing (except 11m/s mount) so you have no chance run.
    And at least, since Nix can kill you alone and veno can only make a look from safe distance and heal nix. Dont tell me it is not OP.

However, not every Veno has a Nix.
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009

Excellent *High Fives you* you are like the best cleric ever for pointing it out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • Luen - Lost City_1267487130
    Luen - Lost City_1267487130 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why are you asking?

Log on and see. Not like you need too many hours to make an idea, if reading the forums isn't enough.

That prevents flaming and such.

But, probably you don't have the client any more. [after that time, it's logic]. Read the forums, it's better than hoping for a resume of all in a couple of posts. There are too many repeated things to kept making more of them.
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited December 2009

1 - use Absolute Domain (or get it if you don't have it)
    2 - Holy Path (wait you're a archer you don't even need it)
    3 - one shot the nix

This is coming from a veno : you're not thinking things through. The way you stated that you just gave up just because it is a nix... you sadden me! b:angry

also would like to add : if you're against some lv100 of course they're OP in comparison to you. What do you want a game where there are no levels and it is all just gear and low number damage/HP?

Also bleed is not a valid argument : there are many ways to cause bleed including some skills you've possibly overlooked for your archer.
  • monkeyking99
    monkeyking99 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i think the tideborn assasin thats coming out is op if you know how to use it b:laugh
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To OP:

The game is worth coming back to and really was never worth leaving.

Just a thought, if you left the game because a faction fell apart perhaps you will just come back again for a bit and than leave again.

There's always ups and downs and this game is worth hanging in there during the downs.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.