What happened to the PvP?

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Want good pvp? Join a PVE server and go white named.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009

b:surrender I don't think I will ever be on another server but Harshlands. Its practically my home online T___T
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009

and fly around for hours looking for someone to fight.
    b:chuckle
    /sarcasm.

still PvP has some really good benefits that PvE can't even touch.
    d(^.-d)
    such as.....
    1. near impossible for hacks such as bots.
    2. also option to kill whoever annoys you.
    3. Meeting higher level people early on. (this mayhaps be fading since the SP pk ban and stuff....)
    4. Free teleport to town.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    and fly around for hours looking for someone to fight.
    /sarcasm.

Well, yah, that is the price of a GOOD figth. But I am sure it is not that much better on your server to get a GOOD fight... and than you have to deal with the all "why did you kill me" spam, at least on PVE server, if you go white named is because you want to pvp... there is way less random babble qqing over getting killed.... Now, they person that got killed will still make the same amount of excuses why they lost, but you do not see the "I am reporting you" part very often.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Succuby - Dreamweaver
    Succuby - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you want PK, it is somewhere out there. Rather than sit here and QQ about it, why don't you get on the game (on your main, to boot, not some level 1 alt) and go find it?

The BMs who complain that Assassins will replace them will be replaced. Because they aren't being productive and making themselves wanted.

You, PKer, who complain that PK isn't what it used to be, won't find the PK you're looking for because you aren't being productive in finding it.

b:thanks well resumed well said

Little reminder: Spend at list few gold on GAs so you won't loose Anything in pve and pvp ..and relax ( yes pvp may cost u )

I do pve and goes pvp when im tired of wacking out easy mobs... looking for real challenges.

Never seen a spawn using pots ..apo ..etc...so many skills into a fight *wake up scripters and make us Great human brain like AIs b:laugh*

To finish ..diing in pve or pvp is just fun, this is not real death b:shocked ... you not gonna restart ur toon to lvl 1 like some games.

Nb: ( for pvp only servers) Try avoid killing lowbies guys ...enough of ur lvl around, now for the pve servers .... same try avoid killing lowbies BUT '' no one forced you going into pvp mod ''
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think its because of the GM's and their no camping/attacking a player more than once rule. It started with SP and since then, if someone gets pked once they are like "omg this person is camping me blah blah" and then the person gets banned for 2 days. Same like pking at point 29, 'cant stop players from completing quests'. I think the new crowd of people are just wimps and weaklings to be honest. Im not saying dont get upset when someone pk's you a couple of times. Dont get angry, just take a break. But people dont do that and they want everything right now and if you delay them for a minute then they rage. As soon as they get pked or something, they go straight to world chat or send a ticket to the gm's.

I just think that gm's are just enabling the non pker's on pk server.

Im not saying pking lowbies in SP is pvp. But it was fun seeing what that lead up to. Like, in RQ people would do that and a about 10 minutes later you would see people being called to help fight CQ in there, and TONs would show up.

Not all people on pvp servers camp the area of secret passage. The people who do were called out on/humiliated/looked down upon and the other pvpers would focus fire that person or just not do anything with that person ever.

Also a lot of pvp stopped with the nixs. Im not qqing about them. Im just stating what I saw, when nixs first came out. If a crowd of us was having a pk battle and then a nix comes and takes out a good chunk of them, people end up not coming out because its not really worth it to fight it. I know their are pots and genie skills for it now but yeah. Even some venos I know, miss fighting without the nix because they say everyone just runs away now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Chershir - Harshlands
    Chershir - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I didn't read carefully when i started PWI and found myself on a PVP server... yes i got/get pk'd, but:
    -it doesn't happen that often, the overwhelming majority of players are white-named, and a lot of pinks will explain that a lvl30 was standing too close to their AoE.
    -it's part of the game, complaining that you got pk'd is like complaining that you can't hit the fastball or the other kid can run faster than you, Games = Competition and that means some days you won't win. (or lose xD)
    -on HL the pk scene seems to be a collection of players who know each other and have fun focusing on that aspect of the game. PK doesn't have to be uber-drama.
    -like everything else you will ever encounter, there will of course be a few people who make things less pleasant for others. you can find a way to get yourself past this.
  • IKnowRight - Harshlands
    IKnowRight - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's all about the PK @ Sea of Isolation, Intrepid and 1kb:thanks

In harshlands, since packs came ot nowone almost grind fish. I run 2 acc, 1 is the character i use etc, other is shop and spies. I have spies in all zhen spots, butterflies, ykd and fish. Always empty or 1 or 2 guys running around.
    For the 1k streams pk, last time i killed someone there a GM poped in front me.. cause the dude was doing wq.
    All you need is another 29 levels and you can participate in all the PvP your heart desires.

And I imagine some of that PvP might even be challenging for you?

LoL? Like i said my forum acc is banned.. So i made an alt with a dumb name.
    I think its because of the GM's and their no camping/attacking a player more than once rule. It started with SP and since then, if someone gets pked once they are like "omg this person is camping me blah blah" and then the person gets banned for 2 days. Same like pking at point 29, 'cant stop players from completing quests'. I think the new crowd of people are just wimps and weaklings to be honest. Im not saying dont get upset when someone pk's you a couple of times. Dont get angry, just take a break. But people dont do that and they want everything right now and if you delay them for a minute then they rage. As soon as they get pked or something, they go straight to world chat or send a ticket to the gm's.

I just think that gm's are just enabling the non pker's on pk server.

Im not saying pking lowbies in SP is pvp. But it was fun seeing what that lead up to. Like, in RQ people would do that and a about 10 minutes later you would see people being called to help fight CQ in there, and TONs would show up.

Not all people on pvp servers camp the area of secret passage. The people who do were called out on/humiliated/looked down upon and the other pvpers would focus fire that person or just not do anything with that person ever.

Also a lot of pvp stopped with the nixs. Im not qqing about them. Im just stating what I saw, when nixs first came out. If a crowd of us was having a pk battle and then a nix comes and takes out a good chunk of them, people end up not coming out because its not really worth it to fight it. I know their are pots and genie skills for it now but yeah. Even some venos I know, miss fighting without the nix because they say everyone just runs away now.

100% right. When i was in my 70's i was pking couple of kos in SP with another guy. Venguer pops out in front of us and i was like, ye banned for pk ftw.. Thankfully the guys we were fighting said we came for then. Kind stupid imo when someone over 30 pops in SP GM's rush there..

@BeingHope People that join PvP to be frieds with PK's is also cute. They dont PK, they just stand there and wait we fisnih killing then. I killed a lvl 80+ bm last night on vol 13. Dude was talking to me "Go aheah, you hit hard bla bla", i just used regular arrows lol ticked his charm over 7 times on purpose and he didnt even run..

West gate is only place in Hl where pvp comes to you.. but even there most of time is people dueling or testing hits.b:cry
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some days I like PvP, some days I hate it....
    It's kinda nice actually.... knowing... that if I get seriously pissed at a higher level I always have that lovable option to turn around and blow their egotistical little face off until they force log or camp in SZ. TH option is there, and it makes me happy.

I hate PvP when the same guy kills me 4(or more) times because they can one-shot my sorry butt when I haven't even done anything to provoke it. Kill me once, it's cool. Kill me twice I get irritated, Kill me three times and I start getting a little mad that I can't get my s**t done because this no-brain jerk won't go find someone his own level and shoot them instead?!
    Everyone hates those people who try to cost them exp by belting you down a bit and letting the mob finish. I really despise PvP when that happens.

EDIT: Wow that's sad. If I get PKed by 4 DIFFERENT PEOPLE I get irritated but how were they supposed to know that someone owned me 5 seconds ago? I don't even think about reporting someone unless they're camping my sorry butt and won't leave me alone. Heck, I usually just move to a new area if I'm really bothered. But reporting after being PKed by one person, one time? What happened to the PK servers.... wtf.
    I dare say it was nicer when RQ was here. It was cool when we could ask for help over WC and get it. It's really satisfying to bust some jerk in the face too, being level 30 in SP and having some super high levels waltz in to take care of some opportunistic trash-ball camping everyone was probably some of the coolest newbie help I ever witnessed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Ellspeth - Sanctuary
    Ellspeth - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I played LC and got tired.. to many dead to people. I dont like it all server should be pVe way more fun-
    edited December 2009
    I played LC and got tired.. to many dead to people. I dont like it all server should be pVe way more fun-

PvP is waaay more fun then PvE servers.....
    b:surrender

only idiots end up dying alot...
    either that or...people who ended up pissing off higher level people then them.....
    -.-'

me played PvE servers before...it's full of people crying about pixels.
    D:
    well same in PvP servers but way less.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PvP doesn't exist on HL, The carebears ruined itb:surrender
    me played PvE servers before...it's full of people crying about pixels.
    I also played on a pve server for like 10mins and all there was is QQing on world chat about some Bs about TW...
  • Recon - Harshlands
    Recon - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Cost of pvp is what keeps good pvp from happening. This could be why we see people "pvping" against people well below them. There is little to no risk involved and they get a pk point for the boards. Lower the cost and remove points for people lower than 15 levels or something and you will see better pvp imo. Right now its just higher levels looking for easy win pvp. This should be top priority for the development team since the game kinda revolves around TW and owning land.

Also....
    SP- I can understand the no pking there as there is only a single way in without porting. I guess I like the rule as well because if you are 9x camping a level 3x area just to be on the scoreboard...yeah.

Cube- The main area when you first go in is also another place that needs to be regulated. Loading into a death by someone looking for easy kills is lame. Anyone that goes through that poses a threat they just step forward once and back to safety.
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Do you realize why PVE servers are more occupied then PVP servers?

1. they can lvl in peace.

2. there is not some wanker on every corner trying to pk them when they tp somewhere.

3. they hate LOSING gear.

4. most PVPers are spiteful and hateful kids who enjoy harassing other players.

5. PvP is boring when you get ganged up upon by some higher lvls that think "oooh, i killed someone, i"m awesome". And those same kids think it means anything when confronted with REAL life.

6. PvP doesn't mean anything. It just means you spend lots of time in a pixellated game trying to be better then someone else who also plays the same game. In the end, no one will remember you. 1 month after quitting my previous game (massive PvP) i couldn't even remember the game NAME itself. And that after over 5 years of playing it.

I had to think more then 10 seconds to remember it. and even then i had it wrong.

So wake up and think. PvP means you like killing others. You know what ? Do like i did, join the army. At least then you get paid for it.

1. I RARELY get ganked while grinding.

2. TBH, I don't know what you are saying there.

3. Agree. But that is only if you attack back.

4. Not necessarily. PvPers are people who got bored of killing scripted mobs for hours on end (surprising, right? /sarcasm off).

5. Agree.

6. And PvE does? OMG I KILLED A MOB I IZ AWESOME!!1!1!! You're a carebear, face it. Most people will get bored of killing scripted mobs/bosses and will look for something else to do.
    Would you rather try to kill a scripted mob, or a real player who can react and maybe even beat you? I hope they do so you can go in a corner and cry cuz you lost your gear (you should bind it if it is any good anyway).
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1. I RARELY get ganked while grinding.

2. TBH, I don't know what you are saying there.

3. Agree. But that is only if you attack back.

4. Not necessarily. PvPers are people who got bored of killing scripted mobs for hours on end (surprising, right? /sarcasm off).

5. Agree.

6. And PvE does? OMG I KILLED A MOB I IZ AWESOME!!1!1!! You're a carebear, face it. Most people will get bored of killing scripted mobs/bosses and will look for something else to do.
    Would you rather try to kill a scripted mob, or a real player who can react and maybe even beat you? I hope they do so you can go in a corner and cry cuz you lost your gear (you should bind it if it is any good anyway).
    lol at the lvl 60 calling someone a carebear. Cant believe people still use that . You play on a PVP server, good for you . What is sad is that because of that you think ur better. First if a PVE player gets tired of killing scripted mobs then can just turn on PK mode.Second binding is dirt cheap. Guardian Scrolls are cheap as well . combine the two and you have taken all the risk out of PVP. OMG I'm So HARDCORE!!! look at me with my binded gear and 100 guardian scrolls...FEAR MEH CAREBEARS !!! I bet you if u took a look all those LC players on the PVP list you would realize that 99% pvp without risk. Is it wrong of them to do so ?? NO. But enough of the whole im better stuff. its getting old.
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    kanel321 wrote: »
    lol at the lvl 60 calling someone a carebear. Cant believe people still use that . You play on a PVP server, good for you . What is sad is that because of that you think ur better. First if a PVE player gets tired of killing scripted mobs then can just turn on PK mode.Second binding is dirt cheap. Guardian Scrolls are cheap as well . combine the two and you have taken all the risk out of PVP. OMG I'm So HARDCORE!!! look at me with my binded gear and 100 guardian scrolls...FEAR MEH CAREBEARS !!! I bet you if u took a look all those LC players on the PVP list you would realize that 99% pvp without risk. Is it wrong of them to do so ?? NO. But enough of the whole im better stuff. its getting old.

Where did I ever say I was better because of playing on a PvP server? I smell a troll.
  • kanel321
    edited December 2009
    Where did I ever say I was better because of playing on a PvP server? I smell a troll.
    6. And PvE does? OMG I KILLED A MOB I IZ AWESOME!!1!1!! You're a carebear, face it

Just called that poster down because he plays on a PVE server. Read your own words.Perhaps what you smell is ur own BS.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't think you understand what PvP is...(im talking to the PvE people). You say PvP when you just mean Pk. Pk is player killing and thats when you just go around 1 shotting noobs or when they dont fight back. PvP is player verses player, meaning youre using skills agaisnt another people, thats actually fighting back. An example of that is like when two big guilds meet in west adc or 1k or w/e and fight, using skills, vent and group effort. PVP is NOT going around SP and killing every white name you see with no one fighting back. PvP is fighting with someone your level with pots and charms and actual skill involved

To Alantor, do you think PvE means something either? Don't act all high and mighty just because you are on a certain server. To be honest, none of this matters. Pve doesnt matter, pvp doesnt matter, anni packs or any packs doesn't matter. Its not real life. It's a game. You act like if you go on a PVE server you get +1 points to being a cool human being or something. And also, the people who lose their gear in pvp are stupid. They cant be like "Ohh im so awesome im blood red and no one can kill me" and then go out of safe without dolls.

Just because you're on a PvP server doesn't mean you're some homicidal manic that whats to kill everyone in real life and is repressing their desires on a game. And about the Army comment...nevermind, im leaving that alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Most good pvpers don't roll a character on a pve server. This may be a generalization but face it, pvp servers will contain better pvpers.
    edited December 2009
    I don't you understand what PvP is...(im talking to the PvE people). You say PvP when you just mean Pk. Pk is player killing and thats when you just go around 1 shotting noobs. PvP is player verses player, meaning youre using skills agaisnt another people, thats actually fighting back. An example of that is like when two big guilds meet in west adc or 1k or w/e and fight, using skills, vent and group effort. PVP is NOT going around SP and killing every white name you see with no one fighting back. PvP is fighting with someone your level with pots and charms and actual skill involved

To Alantor, do you think PvE means something either? Don't act all high and mighty just because you are on a certain server. To be honest, none of this matters. Pve doesnt matter, pvp doesnt matter, anni packs or any packs doesn't matter. Its not real life. It's a game. You act like if you go on a PVE server you get +1 points to being a cool human being or something. And also, the people who lose their gear in pvp are stupid. They cant be like "Ohh im so awesome im blood red and no one can kill me" and then go out of safe without dolls.

Just because you're on a PvP server doesn't mean you're some homicidal manic that whats to kill everyone in real life and is repressing their desires on a game. And about the Army comment...nevermind, im leaving that alone.

^this....
    finally someone who understands...
    me has been saying it.....LEARN WHAT THE HECK PvP and PvE are FIRST YOU DARN IGNORANT HUMANS~ b:angry

okies.....
    b:thanks
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kanel321
    edited December 2009
    I don't you understand what PvP is...(im talking to the PvE people). You say PvP when you just mean Pk. Pk is player killing and thats when you just go around 1 shotting noobs or when they dont fight back. PvP is player verses player, meaning youre using skills agaisnt another people, thats actually fighting back. An example of that is like when two big guilds meet in west adc or 1k or w/e and fight, using skills, vent and group effort. PVP is NOT going around SP and killing every white name you see with no one fighting back. PvP is fighting with someone your level with pots and charms and actual skill involved

I will only address the first paragraph. PVP is Player VS Player . TW is PVP . Guild vs Guild brawls are PVP. PVP is when two parties agree to fight eachother . Both PVE and PVP servers are identical in this. PK is when there is no agreement . you see somebody, you decide to kill them and its on. this could be someone your level or well below your level . The only difference between PVP servers and PVE servers are that u can not turn off PK mode.Most ppl do use the term pvp incorrectly but its the PK'ing that causes the arguments. everything else you said i agree with.
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PVP is NOT going around SP and killing every white name you see with no one fighting back. PvP is fighting with someone your level with pots and charms and actual skill involved

your right, that is not pvp. that is called PKing (player killing). arent there servers dedicated to PKing tho?
  • kanel321
    edited December 2009
    your right, that is not pvp. that is called PKing (player killing). arent there servers dedicated to PKing tho?
    nope... there are only PVP and PVE servers .. no PK servers
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I will only address the first paragraph. PVP is Player VS Player . TW is PVP . Guild vs Guild brawls are PVP. PVP is when two parties agree to fight eachother . Both PVE and PVP servers are identical in this. PK is when there is no agreement . you see somebody, you decide to kill them and its on. this could be someone your level or well below your level . The only difference between PVP servers and PVE servers are that u can not turn off PK mode.Most ppl do use the term pvp incorrectly but its the PK'ing that causes the arguments. everything else you said i agree with.

Uhmmm...... you are talking about duel.

I PvP every day. Going into higher levels people just to see if i can kill em. Within 5 minutes we have 4 squads of people fighting eachother, all you need to do is kill someone from a bigger faction.

PvP is player versus player, but it isn't instantly PK when the person is not hitting back

When i fly around i kill everything, i don't care if he's 30 or 90. I will try to kill him anyways.

When i kill a level 30 i ussually let our cleric res that person and buff em so they can go around and do the stuff they wanted to do.
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    nope... there are only PVP and PVE servers .. no PK servers

but there is no rule that is against pking right?
  • kanel321
    edited December 2009
    Uhmmm...... you are talking about duel.

I PvP every day. Going into higher levels people just to see if i can kill em. Within 5 minutes we have 4 squads of people fighting eachother, all you need to do is kill someone from a bigger faction.

PvP is player versus player, but it isn't instantly PK when the person is not hitting back

When i fly around i kill everything, i don't care if he's 30 or 90. I will try to kill him anyways.

When i kill a level 30 i ussually let our cleric res that person and buff em so they can go around and do the stuff they wanted to do.
    no , dueling is a part of PVP. It doesnt matter if that person can or cant fight back . If they agreed to it or went into the fight willingly then it is PVP . If my guild is meeting your guild thats PVP . If i see you farming ore and I drop down thats PK. Doesnt matter if you can put up a fight or not.
  • kanel321
    edited December 2009
    but there is no rule that is against pking right?
    see the OP's post . There are rules placed on PK.
    edited December 2009
    QQ PvP servers are doomed.. I just killed 8 people at oracle 2 and got reported by all >.>

Most people that hate PvP compare it to rl murder for some odd reason..
    I like PvP cause its a challange. Face it the PvE content of pw is boring and uber easy so i enjoy way more to face a player controlled toon than a comp script. But most like the script more cause its easy :/
  • kanel321
    edited December 2009
    QQ PvP servers are doomed.. I just killed 8 people at oracle 2 and got reported by all >.>

Most people that hate PvP compare it to rl murder for some odd reason..
    I like PvP cause its a challange. Face it the PvE content of pw is boring and uber easy so i enjoy way more to face a player controlled toon than a comp script. But most like the script more cause its easy :/
    So....

You camped a spot where ppl were lvling and got reported. I dont feel sorry for you one bit. PVE is boring ?? what level is your real toon. since PVE is over 90% of the game then maybe you should just quit. How did u level by the way?? Pls tell me that it was from the all the glorious Pking your doing or that ur pet just consumes the souls of those that u kill and gives you xp.Post on your real toon and see if there is anyone out there who can give u a challenge instead of farming your pk score.
    edited December 2009
    So....

You camped a spot where ppl were lvling and got reported. I dont feel sorry for you one bit. PVE is boring ?? what level is your real toon. since PVE is over 90% of the game then maybe you should just quit. How did u level by the way?? Pls tell me that it was from the all the glorious Pking your doing or that ur pet just consumes the souls of those that u kill and gives you xp.Post on your real toon and see if there is anyone out there who can give u a challenge instead of farming your pk score.

This is another problem. I go to a place and kill everyone. For many this is camping.. which is not. My real toon is 95 almost 96 since the only dailie i do is OHT one for p stones. I lvled with quests and grinding with or without miji's. At that time grind was even fun to do since people would try to crah ur butterflie or fish or we spot. And no sorry.. even tho a lot could give me a challange most people are either unable to play their class right thanks to oracling to 100 or they just dont fight. A lot of people could kick my ****.. they just go lvl to 101 instead.