Cq1 & Cq2 ?

Options
Junkhead - Lost City
Junkhead - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ok so recently in wc ive been hearing about CQ1 and CQ2. Just wondering

thought they disbanded so what does this mean? Did they reform or

something into 2 guilds cause i still see like 1 or 2 cq tags around.
Post edited by Junkhead - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1) You cannot "officially" disband a guild it will always be there and there might be a very minimal number of people carrying the original CQ tag.

2) CQ reformed with a different guild name. Some members remained and others went to other guilds after the "disbanding" of CQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Spectral alone > CQ 1 + CQ 2

imo ijs

Mapster and Wadizo/rukhmath is so convincing in their world chats.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i think cq1 stand for kami and cq2 stand for essence

but only kami can really receive the tag cq since essence is more made from lot random members then only cq
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i think cq1 stand for kami and cq2 stand for essence

but only kami can really receive the tag cq since essence is more made from lot random members then only cq

If anyone really came up with CQ2 I'm sure they mean the core. After all when they refer to the guild they're refering to the core members. The ones that make the guild what it is. Which most of them were past CQ members.

That also includes yourself according to your signature.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    CQ1 is essence CQ2 is kamisama. lol id like to see what happens if the map gets split half pink half orange they gonna get so into their battles against eachother and become enemies ahahahaaha
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We're mango, not orange. Gtfo.
    It is the colour of Tokyo.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    CQ1 is essence CQ2 is kamisama. lol id like to see what happens if the map gets split half pink half orange they gonna get so into their battles against eachother and become enemies ahahahaaha

Kamisama would be CQ1. kthx.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

That also includes yourself according to your signature.

i was way more noob and low level that doesnt count b:chuckle
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Kamisama would be CQ1. kthx.

Not too sure how the guild with all of the original members of CQ became number 2 and the one with people from guilds all over became number 1 tbh.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't be supprised if the map does end up ex-CQ vs ex-CQ. When they disband, everyone made a huge deal over how noble they were giving away lands and all that, and i made a comment that it's way too early to tell since we don't know what the majority of CQ will do.

While im sure the leaders of CQ had the best of intentions, it's interesting to see how eager their members are to take back lands under their new name.
    I guess Conqueror is really greedy. Right?

Nah, salary means nothing to CQ, they gave away their lands for a week.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    all about the honor of having territories, money and the fun of having KoS...b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wouldn't be supprised if the map does end up ex-CQ vs ex-CQ. When they disband, everyone made a huge deal over how noble they were giving away lands and all that, and i made a comment that it's way too early to tell since we don't know what the majority of CQ will do.

While im sure the leaders of CQ had the best of intentions, it's interesting to see how eager their members are to take back lands under their new name.

Obviously giving away all lands is less noble than what spectral plans to do, which is take half the map and leave the rest to small guilds, they're the true saviors of the server, CQ is too early to tell even after the whole map is taken and given away.

I mean, you would rather then not give away land since the members are eager to take it back anyways right?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

We disband for more challenges to rise up out of nowhere. If you fail to do that, that is your own issue. If we take the lands again.... again that is your own issue.

Doesn't make someone greedy to want a challenge.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Hidden - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Because taking a 5min war lvl 2 land instead of attacking spectral is a challenge.

I don't care what you guys do, i'm not playing PWI right now, but i do care when i read about how you guys don't care about salary and then go and claim back lands.

If you didn't want spectral to take over 'half the map' (half less then cq did) then why not attack them every week from the moment the 'new' CQ was formed? You would pin them down with 1 land, have a 'challenge' every week, and leave the rest of the lands to everyone else.

@ Devil, Many people have said CQ members only stayed for their salary. Some openly admitted it like DT which is quite honorable but alot never spoke a word. The WB's i saw leave GuardianZ openly admitted they wanted a guild where they'd be paid for TW, and then joined CQ. The thing i hate now is how they claim their not interested in salary cause CQ gave the lands away, yet it wasn't even their choice. For this reason i would have prefered CQ not give away their lands, so these people would not be able to play innocent.

Now back to what Xtacy said, If your truely interested in a challenge then its obvious there is no need to go for 1k streams or archosaur anytime in the future. Only reason to go for those 2 lands are salary, so lets see what happens when i check back in a months time.

edit: just logged in, didnt have this weekends TW map, looks like you guys had a challenge taking 1k streams lol
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Because taking a 5min war lvl 2 land instead of attacking spectral is a challenge.

I don't care what you guys do, i'm not playing PWI right now, but i do care when i read about how you guys don't care about salary and then go and claim back lands.

If you didn't want spectral to take over 'half the map' (half less then cq did) then why not attack them every week from the moment the 'new' CQ was formed? You would pin them down with 1 land, have a 'challenge' every week, and leave the rest of the lands to everyone else.

@ Devil, Many people have said CQ members only stayed for their salary. Some openly admitted it like DT which is quite honorable but alot never spoke a word. The WB's i saw leave GuardianZ openly admitted they wanted a guild where they'd be paid for TW, and then joined CQ. The thing i hate now is how they claim their not interested in salary cause CQ gave the lands away, yet it wasn't even their choice. For this reason i would have prefered CQ not give away their lands, so these people would not be able to play innocent.

Now back to what Xtacy said, If your truely interested in a challenge then its obvious there is no need to go for 1k streams or archosaur anytime in the future. Only reason to go for those 2 lands are salary, so lets see what happens when i check back in a months time.

I think you misunderstood what I said and changed it into making it sound like I think Spectral is a chellenge. When I say challenege I mean more than 1 guild and different guilds at that. Every guild that went against CQ was a joke and still is today.

If you don't play then you wouldn't necassarily know what is going on. As for DT he cash shopped from time to time and I'm pretty sure CQ salary would only be able to buy people hieros. I can make more off farming then what I got for salary.

If you don't know the facts there's really no point in arguing. You had some valid point but not valid enough to back up what you're saying. Unfortunately for the server, making it challenging means we'll take over the map and see if we will get a better 3 way. Get it? Got it? Good.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Hidden - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    tbh i think spectral with 200mil a week salary vs a cq without salary would prove a more difficult challenge then anything you've faced previously. i do get it though, make more enemys so more people will be encouraged to TW you.

But if u think back to BLT, they were blamed for taking lands off non-factors and avoiding fighting CQ. Now its CQ taking lands off non-factors and avoiding fighting spectral? Same thing, different reasoning perhaps (for BLT was all about salary)?
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    These first weeks will be loads of factors attacking non factors. Gotta get lands somehow. Spec will not be the new CQ though, let me tell you that.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    tbh i think spectral with 200mil a week salary vs a cq without salary would prove a more difficult challenge then anything you've faced previously. i do get it though, make more enemys so more people will be encouraged to TW you.

But if u think back to BLT, they were blamed for taking lands off non-factors and avoiding fighting CQ. Now its CQ taking lands off non-factors and avoiding fighting spectral? Same thing, different reasoning perhaps (for BLT was all about salary)?

cq doesn't have to do anything. they gave the map away so it would be reset giving other guilds a chance. even playing field in terms of salary as that's what most qqers would say. quite a few old cq left to start a new guild because either a) they wanted to create a challenge, not wait for the excuse of a challenge we call spectral to do anything or b) weren't bound to the guild by salary and finally got to leave.

what the hell is the point of attacking spectral now? that isnt a challenge.. their guild numbers were hurt more than ours after we disbanded. we aren't greedy for taking 1k first, it's common sense.. 30mil and level 6 pharm or take 1 land from spectral. really, us taking land from guilds who will never be a factor help our enemies, this gives them time to collect land and build momentum. plus when we meet with the same number of lands they can't blame their loss on salary.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Im pretty sure Kamisama is not "avoiding" to fight Spectral since i know they would zerg them/spawn camp in under 15 minutes. Fighting Spectral atm is not that much of a challenge (at least for Kami) since they lost high lvls - specially to Essence. At least now Spec gets a chance to gain some land and grow stronger. If Kami just zerged them first weeks they would end up like GZ, wiped of the map before the real fights even started.

Kami goes for 1k first since its the most strategic move - any big guild in the top of the map would do they same. Its the most beneficial land to own with amazing pvp pots b:heart.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

Ok now you're just being a dumbass on purpose. We owned all the land. It's a privilage for those 'non-factor' guilds to even get a peace of what we could have just kept.

Why would we avoid a guild that we've been beating for the past 8-9 months? I think you should see how badly their guild has been hurt by this change, my friend.

The only guild that would prove themselves worthy enough to go up against us is Essence atm. They're showing the greatest progress out of any other guild aside from Kamisama. This is unfortunate but true. Why does it have to be people that were in CQ that are actually good?

Anyway, I don't think you have enough facts to back up an arguement worthy of notice so I'll end it with this post. I guess you're excused for being inactive...

P.S. A guild that cash shops would need 200m for what?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

The only guild that would prove themselves worthy enough to go up against us is Essence atm. They're showing the greatest progress out of any other guild aside from Kamisama. This is unfortunate but true. Why does it have to be people that were in CQ that are actually good?

Essence is not a ex CQ guild. It's Essence. Ya, our senior leaders are from CQ, but they lead the guild because they have experience and sound judgement. They've lead us really well over these last few weeks. However, it's not just these guys who make decisions for Essence.

The guild isn't just ex CQ, otherwise we'd only have 100 people and Kami would have the rest.

Where do you think the rest of the guild came from? People from Ominous, Spec, RQ, Harvester, FO, Suteki, BackHand, GZ, Tribute and so many others have joined. Is this CQ1 or 2? No it's Essence. Get your head straight.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Essence is not a ex CQ guild. It's Essence. Ya, our senior leaders are from CQ, but they lead the guild because they have experience and sound judgement. They've lead us really well over these last few weeks. However, it's not just these guys who make decisions for Essence.

The guild isn't just ex CQ, otherwise we'd only have 100 people and Kami would have the rest.

Where do you think the rest of the guild came from? People from Ominous, Spec, RQ, Harvester, FO, Suteki, BackHand, GZ, Tribute and so many others have joined. Is this CQ1 or 2? No it's Essence. Get your head straight.

You're right Essence isn't all ex-cq. I'd be stupid if I said that. But like you pointed out and what I already said in one of my previous posts, your leaders (The members that actually matter) were good players in CQ. Sorry if I'm not necassarily including you in it.

The Roster in Kamisama isn't all CQ even anyway, so no idea where you're getting at with this. There is a large majority of your members that came form CQ before.

P.S. Get your facts straight.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    your leaders (The members that actually matter)
    You're hurting my feelings b:sad
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There aren't 100 ex cq in essence, I'd say 20.. maybe 30 max.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There is a large majority of your members that came from CQ before.

P.S. Get your facts straight.
    ORLY?
    I went and counted the ex CQ (Not including Envy+Tika, they left). I counted 17.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/majority
    Majority:the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ): the majority of the population.
    Last time I checked 17<Total Guild

Get your facts straight.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ORLY?
    I went and counted the ex CQ (Not including Envy+Tika, they left). I counted 17.

Majority:the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ): the majority of the population.

Get your facts straight.

I was off by 3 :D
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Your leaders are pretty much all ex-CQ, making the guild run by ex-CQ. Kinda like what X said, the people who matter and make decisions are ex-CQ.

Imo Spectral - BL 1, Riot - BL 2, Harvester - BL 3. Too bad splitting up a fail guild still made fail guilds.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Only ~20 Ex-CQ are in Essence atm who were actually in CQ at one point, out of... ~170 people. If i excluded myself, Envy, WF and a few others... you get my point, or i hope you do
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ORLY?

Get your facts straight.

I think you're misunderstanding me. When I say ex- of any guild I mean even if that wasn't the last guild they were in they have been in the guild at one point or another. You're obviously not going to say it's the majority if you're removing some of the people from the long list of ex-cq.

Sorry, bro, I know who was in my guild before. b:embarrass

Get your **** together.
    Only ~20 Ex-CQ are in Essence atm who were actually in CQ at one point, out of... ~170 people. If i excluded myself, Envy, WF and a few others... you get my point, or i hope you do

Only 20 if you're doing it by the sephs way.

Side Note: If any other ex-whatever faction was running the guild. Pretty sure it wouldn't be doing aswell. that's a fact not an opinion.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Your leaders are pretty much all ex-CQ, making the guild run by ex-CQ. Kinda like what X said, the people who matter and make decisions are ex-CQ.

Ok, Elayne has lead, LaTrappe has director. 2 Ex CQ right there. Elayne is one of the best leaders on the server, if not the best, of course we'd have him as leader. LaTrappe is also an excellent director/ bad cop. It would be hard to find a replacement for them. While they make many decisions (good ones might I add) those two don't do everything. Your right in that regard.

Here's how your wrong.
    We have officers for PK, Drama, and Recruiting. All of which are important functions of a guild. The guild leaders have nothing to do with these activities, besides sending recruits, QQers and taking part in PK. For important guild policy decisions, the leaders also consult the officers.

So thats how our guild "runs". Who exactly runs it? Here's a wee break down.
    2/4 marshalls are ex CQ.
    2/11 exec's are ex CQ.

So out of our leadership 6/17 are ex CQ. Not a majority and all the officers are expected to play a role in running the faction. While two ex CQ lead the guild, it's not just them.
This discussion has been closed.