Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey kids, my mom is ex-CQ and now a Essence Exc. STFU b:angry
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Can GZ merge into Spectral already so we can have tws?

That is all.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ok, Elayne has lead, LaTrappe has director. 2 Ex CQ right there. Elayne is one of the best leaders on the server, if not the best, of course we'd have him as leader. LaTrappe is also an excellent director/ bad cop. It would be hard to find a replacement for them. While they make many decisions (good ones might I add) those two don't do everything. Your right in that regard.

Here's how your wrong.
    We have officers for PK, Drama, and Recruiting. All of which are important functions of a guild. The guild leaders have nothing to do with these activities, besides sending recruits, QQers and taking part in PK. For important guild policy decisions, the leaders also consult the officers.

So thats how our guild "runs". Who exactly runs it? Here's a wee break down.
    2/4 marshalls are ex CQ.
    2/11 exec's are ex CQ.

So out of our leadership 6/17 are ex CQ. Not a majority and all the officers are expected to play a role in running the faction. While two ex CQ lead the guild, it's not just them.

You sound like this is the first guild you've been in that keeps **** in order. I can tell because you have a series of fail guilds you've been in.

Btw, Elayne is good at leading but Daikoku for obvious reasons is better. Lets not get it twisted. You can say otherwise but.... we have solid proof, son.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I thought Athran would set those up for his guild to run right?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I thought Athran would set those up for his guild to run right?

There officer positions are for show. I think.... I mean Rukhmath has a position so it must be.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You sound like this is the first guild you've been in that keeps **** in order. I can tell because you have a series of fail guilds you've been in.

Btw, Elayne is good at leading but Daikoku for obvious reasons is better. Lets not get it twisted. You can say otherwise but.... we have solid proof, son.

Your post is irrelevant to our previous discussion. Since your changing the subject I'm guessing you have nothing to add, therefore your wrong about Essence tbh imo ijs.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So thats how our guild "runs". Who exactly runs it? Here's a wee break down.
    2/4 marshalls are ex CQ.
    2/11 exec's are ex CQ.

Funny.

Perhaps posting their names would be a little more solid than numbers. Most of the execs and marshalls I've come across are ex-CQ.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Funny.

Perhaps posting their names would be a little more solid than numbers. Most of the execs and marshalls I've come across are ex-CQ.

Oh sure, and let me copypasta the rest of the guild list for you.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Your post is irrelevant to our previous discussion. Since your changing the subject I'm guessing you have nothing to add, therefore your wrong about Essence tbh imo ijs.

Lol. Look, bro, I replied to a post of yours that avoided mine. If you think I'm changing the subject you're an idiot. I already know I'm right there's really no point in trying to tell someone that won't even be of much significane to the guild.

You can keep giving out opinions while I speak the facts. kthxyourdone
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    CQ1 > CQ2. IJS

-Has no idea what he is talking about, and will now calmly walk away from thread- b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    2/4 marshalls are ex CQ.
    2/11 exec's are ex CQ.

So out of our leadership 6/17 are ex CQ. Not a majority and all the officers are expected to play a role in running the faction. While two ex CQ lead the guild, it's not just them.

Lol. Look, bro, I replied to a post of yours that avoided mine. If you think I'm changing the subject you're an idiot. I already know I'm right there's really no point in trying to tell someone that won't even be of much significane to the guild.

You can keep giving out opinions while I speak the facts. kthxyourdone

No facts? I posted that stuff straight from roster.

My previous guild history? Not part of discussion, it was whether or not Essence is "CQ", of which your little opinions about us is wrong. Stick to topic instead of my past loyalties.

Insulting me? Insults are the last refuge of the incompetent. I don't need to show that your the idiot.

From what I remember, Pandora used to call you a non factor. Oh what a few months might do. It even leveled you to 100. Amazing.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Funny.

Leader - Elayne
    Director - LaTrappe
    Marshals - Envy, Amour, Susamajii, DestroyTokyo
    Executors - Sepfiroth, Almon, WF, Sclypher, Lord_Maikeru, Miss_Tika, Piliener, Maveena, Sherae, TigerLily, Exclusive.

6/17 Immediate Ex-CQ, 8/17 Ex-CQ. I can count ~10 rough estimate of commissioners that are from CQ.

So explain to me, how are we CQ2?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    From what I remember, Pandora used to call you a non factor. Oh what a few months might do. It even leveled you to 100. Amazing.
    Then again pandora was a la mage.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pandora also made fun of me for going heaven. I forgot, can someone remind me did he go heaven or hell?

I counted 9 ex-CQ btw, Amour doesn't remember some of his old guildies it seems.b:cute

Especially when the leader, marshal, and 3 out of 4 marshals are old CQ people. Executor is really a nonfactor position that is given to people who QQ enough about wanting to be "important".
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Especially when the leader, marshal, and 3 out of 4 marshals are old CQ people. Executor is really a nonfactor position that is given to people who QQ enough about wanting to be "important".

Exclusive hasn't been in CQ for months. Him+Envy and Tika are kinda a grey area.

Say, is Xtacy an executor in Kamisama?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No facts? I posted that stuff straight from roster.

My previous guild history? Not part of discussion, it was whether or not Essence is "CQ", of which your little opinions about us is wrong. Stick to topic instead of my past loyalties.

Insulting me? Insults are the last refuge of the incompetent. I don't need to show that your the idiot.

I'm not going to continue to argue with someone that won't try to understand. This is like arguing with MiniTank and it gets **** at one point. I said, "At on point or another some of those people were in cq" I aslo said you're thinking of it in a different way. The way you see it is people that have been in the guild since last minute. If you want you can go through all that yourself.

Pandora called me a non-factor? Because some alt on the forums says it doesn't mean it was said. Even if it was said, coming from Pandora it wouldn't matter.

The fact is you don't even know your own members past. That's fine, but don't try to tell me I'm wrong when I no for sure and without a doubt that I'm right.

Like I said before and you continue to go around it, you avoided my post and went to Haiz and made it seem like I was ignoring your and changing the subject. Start reading thoroughly so you don't miss things like that.

I stand corrected, you're an idiot.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pandora also made fun of me for going heaven. I forgot, can someone remind me did he go heaven or hell?

I counted 9 ex-CQ btw, Amour doesn't remember some of his old guildies it seems.b:cute

I like your logic.

Okay, so Trappe Tokyo Envy Sepfiroth and I were all from RQ at one point. With your reasoning we're RQ2? b:shocked
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm not going to continue to argue with someone that won't try to understand. This is like arguing with MiniTank and it gets **** at one point. I said, "At on point or another some of those people were in cq" I aslo said you're thinking of it in a different way. The way you see it is people that have been in the guild since last minute. If you want you can go through all that yourself.

Pandora called me a non-factor? Because some alt on the forums says it doesn't mean it was said. Even if it was said, coming from Pandora it wouldn't matter.

The fact is you don't even know your own members past. That's fine, but don't try to tell me I'm wrong when I no for sure and without a doubt that I'm right.

Like I said before and you continue to go around it, you avoided my post and went to Haiz and made it seem like I was ignoring your and changing the subject. Start reading thoroughly so you don't miss things like that.

I stand corrected, you're an idiot.
    I'll stand by my initial statement that we have been fighting for the last 2 pages (that was fun as hell).

Essence is not CQ2.

Lets deal with you little insults.
    I'm actually legible and can spell. Not like Minitank. He doesn't even make sense. Secondly your an stubborn **** too. Does that make you a MiniTank? Just admit your wrong, because you are.

I'm an alt now? Does being below level 100 make me so? Oh man, congratz on your recent graduation to becoming a main.

Oh man is it ironic your calling people alts now.

My point with that was, despite the fact your a nonfactor then, time changes things.

So I ignored one half of your response. I answered it with Haiz's when I responded. Point invalid.

Now lets actually talk about the stuff that doesn't matter.

I'm still saying that exCQ does not run the entire guild, regardless of the petty number of exCQ running it. You saw the number and the roster. It's around half, probably less because my definition of CQ is when they left only four weeks ago. Being in CQ isn't like getting branded. If those players identified with CQ so much they would have stayed. Nor are CQ the majority of the players there. Essence is Essence, end of discussion.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I like your logic.

Okay, so Trappe Tokyo Envy Sepfiroth and I were all from RQ at one point. With your reasoning we're RQ2? b:shocked

Ionno where I said you are a CQ2, but
    Your leaders are pretty much all ex-CQ, making the guild run by ex-CQ. Kinda like what X said, the people who matter and make decisions are ex-CQ.
    All I said was you're pretty influenced by all of the old ex-CQ.

If you wanna be a RQ2 go random PK some, doesn't bother me. Right now though you are acting upon more or less the same way CQ approached things, and that's because a majority, being 9/17, were in CQ for a rather extended period of time.

Just something for fun, I like these few sentences by Sepfiroth.
    I'm actually legible and can spell. Not like Minitank. He doesn't even make sense. Secondly your an stubborn **** too.
    Lol @ saying he can spell but doesn't know the different between your and you're and even massacres it even more with "an stubborn". Pretty MiniTankish to me imo. I won't even correct the horrible use of periods, learn what a comma is. Mostly because I'm not too good at comma use either.
  • Kusanagi - Harshlands
    Kusanagi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

This makes me lol. Daikoku is the reason 99% of the people who mean anything in pvp/tw left CQ. DAIKOKU LEARN TO MAKE DECISIONS LA, IJS...

*Waits for X's reply stating "Dai is the best because CQ took all land bla bla bla* Because we all know the reason CQ took the whole map and people didnt leave to form other guilds is because of Dai's amazing leadership and NOT SALARY, right..?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'll stand by my initial statement that we have been fighting for the last 2 pages (that was fun as hell).

Essence is not CQ2.

Lets deal with you little insults.
    I'm actually legible and can spell. Not like Minitank. He doesn't even make sense. Secondly your an stubborn **** too. Does that make you a MiniTank? Just admit your wrong, because you are.

I'm an alt now? Does being below level 100 make me so? Oh man, congratz on your recent graduation to becoming a main.

Oh man is it ironic your calling people alts now.

My point with that was, despite the fact your a nonfactor then, time changes things.

So I ignored one half of your response. I answered it with Haiz's when I responded. Point invalid.

Now lets actually talk about the stuff that doesn't matter.

I'm still saying that exCQ does not run the entire guild, regardless of the petty number of exCQ running it. You saw the number and the roster. It's around half, probably less because my definition of CQ is when they left only four weeks ago. Being in CQ isn't like getting branded. If those players identified with CQ so much they would have stayed. Nor are CQ the majority of the players there. Essence is Essence, end of discussion.

I'm not calling you an alt. I'm assuming an alt was the person that made people think Pandora called me a non-factor, if it was you then I was wrong and really don't care.

Your definition is complete different from mine and that's what I've been saying in at least two of my posts. I don't understand why people chose to skip words from my posts but it makes them look stupid when they reply.

Trust me, I know when I'm wrong and will happily admit it when I am. A good arguement always puts a smile on me so as long as it is I don't care otherwise.

Essence is Essence now but once upon a time some of those people were in CQ. Maybe not when it disban but it happened. There's really only one guild that can be considered a CQ after the real CQ so I don't know why you think my arguement was to prove that you were a second CQ. I stated, "Why does it have to be people that were in CQ that are actually good?" Meaning there is no other guild with strength enough to match us or even be considered good for that matter.

If none of those people were in your guild, I'm pretty sure you would still be thinking that officer positions were for people that the leader favored the most. Not only that but Essence would also be another fail guild and you would have just been in a longer line of the fail guilds you've been in.

I suggest you leave these forums to people that know what they're talking about.

You don't talk like MiniTank huh?
    This makes me lol. Daikoku is the reason 99% of the people who mean anything in pvp/tw left CQ. DAIKOKU LEARN TO MAKE DECISIONS LA, IJS...

*Waits for X's reply stating "Dai is the best because CQ took all land bla bla bla* Because we all know the reason CQ took the whole map and people didnt leave to form other guilds is because of Dai's amazing leadership and NOT SALARY, right..?

Lol, I don't need to prove to you anything. Especially since the person that I told it to didn't even argue the fact that I was right. Hiding behind an alt is pro btw.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Told you it was pro. Only mine reached a lvl of killing people status. Get at me when you got as much alts to rpk as me :D

Double posting the right way *****.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Eeee - Lost City
    Eeee - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

loluscare?
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Does anyone care

Pretty sure Gunthor the Brave just owned you all
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

You don't talk like MiniTank huh?

Lol, I don't need to prove to you anything. Especially since the person that I told it to didn't even argue the fact that I was right. Hiding behind an alt is pro btw.
    I'm not even going to answer the other half of your post because this is so ****.
    If that's your reasoning then your rather wrong.
    I have no idea who this guy is. It's not me, and it's rather obvious.
    Reasons?
    1. You can tell by the way he writes that he's not me.
    2. I don't say la. Not even like that. That's ex CQ or a butt hurt Spec. I'm not either of those. Spec was temporary.
    3. 99% is a rather BS stat. I'm pretty sure there are more factors then that in Kami. If you haven't noticed, I've actually provided actual statistics in my posts.
    4. I'm not arguing who is the better leader. If I actually cared I would have argued about that by now.
    5. Why would I post on alt if I have been talking on my main this entire time?
    6. I don't have any alts on Harshlands.
    7. I wouldn't make the mistake of playing an archer again.
    So ya, that's not me.

PS Level 64 Wizards get destroyed by anyone their level, especially on a server where everyone is a veno with a nix. Have fun RPKing on that.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    there is no cq1 and there is no cq2, there is kamisama and essence. gtfo, k ty.

who cares if essence structures their guild around how cq worked or not, if they do take it as a complement.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Only Mapster and uncle Athran sais CQ1 and CQ2.

They will always say CQ1,CQ2 since Daikoku and Elayne are guild leaders.

I'm sure they also think Essence is one of Daikokus evil plans to take over the server again even faster using 2 guilds starting in South and North corner. Minitank agrees and writes post about it on Spectral foramz and sends tickets to GM about it.

What Xtacy and Sepf is arguing about.... i have no clue and it makes me tired.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Both side of the argument is stupid, but MiniTank2 is more ret@rded.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This excites me. It has been awhile since there was this much emotion and response to a troll thread. LC foramz might be on the way back up. We will have to see though, but anyway cq is dead there cant be a cq1 and cq2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I will end this once and for all...

CQ1 --> Kamisama

CQ2 --> NorthPole (still laughing about beating Backhand in TW...was Epic!! b:chuckle)

There....no more discussion is needed.

/endthread

This is really stupid...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
This discussion has been closed.