It Is Official Essence The new Guild!

Comments

• Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Xtacy you really think a guild can be successful without giving salary, or did someone just **** in your cereal? o.O Any guild NOT giving salary is fail, not the other way around. If you're wasting hiero and pots every weekend and not getting reimbursed, that's a bit ridiculous.

Now a guild that actually has the time to spend what would be salary, on pk pots, hieros, gear, refines, and finds a way to keep it fair for all their members while optimally serving the guild, then that's pretty incredible, but I really doubt anyone has that kinda time o.o Yes, run-on sentences ftw.

World chat recruiting is a necessary evil in these days. There's too much opportunity right now, to not be maximizing recruiting efforts. While recruiting core groups is obviously preferred, it's far too slow. I admit there's a lot of turn-over from world chat recruiting, but you get a little help in a war, and some good members stick around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wasn't saying you guys were copying us because we would never go as far as to lure people in by saying we give salary. If you read the post of the person who I quoted you would know why I said the word copy.

Also, we started off like every other guild. If people need help finding a guild by world chat than they obviously weren't thinking of your guild. If they join because you said you'll give them salary then so be it let them corrupt your guild.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is, it's better to recruit fanboys than leechers. And world chatting brings in leechers. Oh, and alts. Do as you please with your guild; I could careless. But your words did not change my opinion.

Recruiting on world chat is fail. End of story.

Yes, I understand your point about leechers. However I disagree. It's not all black&white. You must understand that people joining for the salary are not all leechers. Sometimes it just helps someone to decide between 2 guilds. (I have exemples). Yes, guilds paying salary (and advertising it) will most likely get leechers, just like rpk guilds will most likely get jerks. It comes with your guild's "features" (or w/e you call it).

Also my point about CQ is that they didn't HAVE to world chat or "lure" people by saying you paid salary, EVERYONE knew that already so you could skip the advertising. It doesn't change the fact that CQ probably had quite a few leechers.

- Amy
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Recruiting on world chat should be fine for a new guild but once you have a solid core you should get known by pvp, tw or people in the faction bringing friends in based on the fact that the guild is good. I don't think a guild will ever be successful if their main way of recruiting is in world chat. You will get too many hoppers with no loyalty starting drama. A good, lasting guild is rarely built up over night, it takes time to fill a guild full of loyal people.

edit: btw if i ever join a guild on my alt it will probably be suteki because of the people i have met on my alt. every member i've partied with is nice and knows how to play the game. that imo is how lasting guilds get members.
  • BadBoii - Lost City
    BadBoii - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Xtacy you really think a guild can be successful without giving salary, or did someone just **** in your cereal? o.O Any guild NOT giving salary is fail, not the other way around. If you're wasting hiero and pots every weekend and not getting reimbursed, that's a bit ridiculous.
    b:shocked Ottogi is comunist!!
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Now a guild that actually has the time to spend what would be salary, on pk pots, hieros, gear, refines, and finds a way to keep it fair for all their members while optimally serving the guild, then that's pretty incredible, but I really doubt anyone has that kinda time o.o Yes, run-on sentences ftw.

World chat recruiting is a necessary evil in these days. There's too much opportunity right now, to not be maximizing recruiting efforts. While recruiting core groups is obviously preferred, it's far too slow. I admit there's a lot of turn-over from world chat recruiting, but you get a little help in a war, and some good members stick around.

Alright Ottogi, you honestly think that any guild not giving salary is fail? I don't know what you base your facts off of but I'm pretty sure a guild can pawn the server without owning land. It's not hard to get money without cash shop.

If you believe it's necassary to recruit on world chat you do that. Regardless of that I still think world chat recruiting is fail. Every server I've ever played I have not stepped foot in a guild that world chatted and we always ended up being a big factor without it.

Yes, I understand your point about leechers. However I disagree. It's not all black&white. You must understand that people joining for the salary are not all leechers. Sometimes it just helps someone to decide between 2 guilds. (I have exemples). Yes, guilds paying salary (and advertising it) will most likely get leechers, just like rpk guilds will most likely get jerks. It comes with your guild's "features" (or w/e you call it).

Also my point about CQ is that they didn't HAVE to world chat or "lure" people by saying you paid salary, EVERYONE knew that already so you could skip the advertising. It doesn't change the fact that CQ probably had quite a few leechers.

- Amy

Like I said, you do what you do I could careless. CQ did have a few leechers. But the thing about our leechers were they had to work for it. No one got paid without working. That's impossible in that guild.

Ask anyone who came into CQ for just salary. Amour being the best example :3
    Recruiting on world chat should be fine for a new guild but once you have a solid core you should get known by pvp, tw or people in the faction bringing friends in based on the fact that the guild is good. I don't think a guild will ever be successful if their main way of recruiting is in world chat. You will get too many hoppers with no loyalty starting drama. A good, lasting guild is rarely built up over night, it takes time to fill a guild full of loyal people.

edit: btw if i ever join a guild on my alt it will probably be suteki because of the people i have met on my alt. every member i've partied with is nice and knows how to play the game. that imo is how lasting guilds get members.

This stood out the most out of your entire post. The way any good guild should be known is pvp, tw or just generally damn good at everything.

P.S. Lets not blast off words at me as if I hate your guild. Everyone is free to state there opinion without someone ****ting in their cereal.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Most people rejoined Kamisama not because of salary, but because we have a solid core and we do things like HH and bounty hunters daily so its very easy to get a party. I get plenty more money doing BH with my guild every day than salary once a week.

Its pretty much what Devoted said and what X highlighted. We recruited by being a good guild, not advertising ourselves on world chat. If you have no land and put up a 3 hour fight against a top guild, people will wonder about your guild and will want to join. Its word of mouth really, that's how you really get people to join.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Most people rejoined Kamisama not because of salary, but because we have a solid core and we do things like HH and bounty hunters daily so its very easy to get a party. I get plenty more money doing BH with my guild every day than salary once a week.

Its pretty much what Devoted said and what X highlighted. We recruited by being a good guild, not advertising ourselves on world chat. If you have no land and put up a 3 hour fight against a top guild, people will wonder about your guild and will want to join. Its word of mouth really, that's how you really get people to join.

+1 This is the easy way to put it.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    having pro sig makers helps too ^_^
  • Pippins - Lost City
    Pippins - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    While Spectral breaks down in a emo way, and spend tons more of money in the game.. To realize they have fail again b:chuckle

Kamisama has baby drama for rings and guild drama for 3-3 mats.

b:pleased Essence gets stronger.. Getting guildies from all factions.

b:bye Essence is gonna be the new hit...

No its obvious WARRIORZ is the upcoming guild. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol whenever i see an Essence thats like a warning lvl 100 stay away!
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So, recruiting on World Chat is fail ? Maybe for CQ/Kamisama it is, they are so well known that they don't NEED to advertise anywhere, people come to them by themselves. For most other guilds world chat is a way to get known a little bit and get people interested. Actually I'm pretty sure Kamisama / CQ is the only guild I've never seen recruit on WC.

Essence doesn't world chat b:shutup
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The fact that you think that GZ should have been listed means you don't know too much about what's going on.

do u know why i posted gz here...

when i joined them 4 days i was sure they was going to die in the incoming day
    but u know what they are surprising everyone to be here and not dead ....
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i smell crazy new drama about factions giving salary:

when CQ was giving salary only a few inside this faction complained about...

now that other factions are giving salary i see former CQ member going up against this...

but hey this thread is about essence and they are cool and don't do it as far as i know...

i'll make a thread about this later b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    i smell crazy new drama about factions giving salary:

when CQ was giving salary only a few inside this faction complained about...

now that other factions are giving salary i see former CQ member going up against this...

but hey this thread is about essence and they are cool and don't do it as far as i know...

i'll make a thread about this later b:chuckle

More like this former CQ member sees that these people think that salary is the source of success. I don't very much care about other guilds including allied ones so they can do as they please.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Haven't heard people complaining that the forums are boring in a while. See what a little patience, multiple equal strength factions, and pretty map colors can do? Yup, make people hate each other all over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Haven't heard people complaining that the forums are boring in a while. See what a little patience, multiple equal strength factions, and pretty map colors can do? Yup, make people hate each other all over again.

I sorta feel like there still isn't enough hatred. I'd really like to be hated right about now = /
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I'd really like to be hated right about now = /

im doing my best :<
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wasn't saying you guys were copying us because we would never go as far as to lure people in by saying we give salary. If you read the post of the person who I quoted you would know why I said the word copy.

Also, we started off like every other guild. If people need help finding a guild by world chat than they obviously weren't thinking of your guild. If they join because you said you'll give them salary then so be it let them corrupt your guild.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is, it's better to recruit fanboys than leechers. And world chatting brings in leechers. Oh, and alts. Do as you please with your guild; I could careless. But your words did not change my opinion.

Recruiting on world chat is fail. End of story.

Offering sallary to my alt veno just because i have nix was a big fail too.
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    who is the troll named AmbersMan? lol

the guild u want to look

essence
    kami
    fo
    gz
    spectral
    suteki

all other sorry but u dont make it

Hmm u can delete GZ from this list because atm we are not angry at any guild...When some1 **** us off again like rq and blt before count us in again.
    Until that happens whe r going to do some thing with flowers etc...cq knows what i mean :)
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Offering sallary to my alt veno just because i have nix was a big fail too.

Don't recall me offering anyone salary to join especially since I'm not the officer for recruitment.
    Hmm u can delete GZ from this list because atm we are not angry at any guild...When some1 **** us off again like rq and blt before count us in again.
    Until that happens whe r going to do some thing with flowers etc...cq knows what i mean :)

No, they don't. They no longer exist if you haven't noticed yet.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Don't recall me offering anyone salary to join especially since I'm not the officer for recruitment.

No, they don't. They no longer exist if you haven't noticed yet.

Hmm so we dont exist. Nice.

First time, Pandora depreciated us...You se RQ somewhere?
    Next Yoshiki tried to tell Shinzoko what to do...you see BLT somewhere?
    Whos next...i dont know...

We are just gonna chill out a bit and come back. Like always.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Hmm so we dont exist. Nice.

First time, Pandora depreciated us...You se RQ somewhere?
    Next Yoshiki tried to tell Shinzoko what to do...you see BLT somewhere?
    Whos next...i dont know...

We are just gonna chill out a bit and come back. Like always.

Uhm, I was talking about CQ.... But ok.

Edit: Night bro, just lvled and I want to go to sleep like a pro.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Uhm, I was talking about CQ.... But ok.

Edit: Night bro, just lvled and I want to go to sleep like a pro.

Nah you talked about GZ but it's ok. You are probably very sleepy. Nice dreams pro.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Nah you talked about GZ but it's ok. You are probably very sleepy. Nice dreams pro.

I don't really expect you to continue your stupidity after I tell you this so just read it clearly. You said "cq understands what I mean." The rest of your bullsht post I ignored and replied to only that.

If I say GZ don't exist then I won't back out of my words. I mean what I say. And what I mean was cq. GZ does exist. I do believe there is a guild out there that has to hold the title as most pathetic. So yes, they exist.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I don't really expect you to continue your stupidity after I tell you this so just read it clearly. You said "cq understands what I mean." The rest of your bullsht post I ignored and replied to only that.

If I say GZ don't exist then I won't back out of my words. I mean what I say. And what I mean was cq. GZ does exist. I do believe there is a guild out there that has to hold the title as most pathetic. So yes, they exist.

Fail.b:pleased
  • BadBoii - Lost City
    BadBoii - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fail.b:pleased

Do ya even read.. or ya just post stupidity.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Looks like CQ got its "Black" - reference to PW-MY.

Black failed by the way.

Its one thing to coerce people to join you based on "better PVP" but its another to talk **** to your ex-guildies. Come on now. b:bye
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kusanagi - Harshlands
    Kusanagi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sounding pretty butthurt there LLama. I think CQ should QQ more and grovel to their ex-members to come back. b:sad

Btw before kedge QQ's; yes i'm trolling on an alt. Have a nice day :)
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Sounding pretty butthurt there LLama. I think CQ should QQ more and grovel to their ex-members to come back. b:sad

Btw before kedge QQ's; yes i'm trolling on an alt. Have a nice day :)

We've established such proness in a different thread. Only difference between you and Kedge is we know who he is. b:surrender
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• dekkushima
    dekkushima Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What are the requirements to join Essance?