It Is Official Essence The new Guild!

AmbersMan - Lost City
AmbersMan - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
While Spectral breaks down in a emo way, and spend tons more of money in the game.. To realize they have fail again b:chuckle

Kamisama has baby drama for rings and guild drama for 3-3 mats.

b:pleased Essence gets stronger.. Getting guildies from all factions.

b:bye Essence is gonna be the new hit...
Post edited by AmbersMan - Lost City on

Comments

• Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    While Spectral breaks down in a emo way, and spend tons more of money in the game.. To realize they have fail again b:chuckle

It seems like Essence also got some of the CQ trolls. Oh dear.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Essence has been the bandwagon guild for the past week or two... not sure why you took so long to realize it, you must be new.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Ummmmm....yeah....

There is no drama involving either...oh and we got 3 rings last nite b:cute

PS --> Post on your main please...I do not understand why people hide behind alts b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Claytonbgsby - Lost City
    Claytonbgsby - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ummmmm....yeah....

There is no drama involving either...oh and we got 3 rings last nite b:cute

PS --> Post on your main please...I do not understand why people hide behind alts b:surrender

qq i got 420 thingies but we didn't win
    I had a wife, but I had to divorce her because she was a Damn ______Lover. ______ ______!

-Clayton Bigsby (with some editing by mods)

YM
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    essence...
    i think the only faction that might backstab their former guildies from kamisama...
    but same time i have seen many people joined...who failed before...b:surrender

GZ Lord Maikeru(written correct?) for finally restating to Arcane...
    i did not forgot about you...you gave me the most epic lulZ ever...b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • HHShop - Harshlands
    HHShop - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Essence is just a fad, you can tell by who they recruited.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Theres a store in my town called "Essence of Romance", any connection?
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    essence...
    i think the only faction that might backstab their former guildies from kamisama...
    but same time i have seen many people joined...who failed before...b:surrender

b:avoid 10char
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Trappe and Amour are guild hoppers
    b:surrender
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Who is Essence?
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    who is the troll named AmbersMan? lol

the guild u want to look

essence
    kami
    fo
    gz
    spectral
    suteki

all other sorry but u dont make it
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    who is the troll named AmbersMan? lol

the guild u want to look

essence
    kami
    fo
    gz
    spectral
    suteki

all other sorry but u dont make it

The fact that you think that GZ should have been listed means you don't know too much about what's going on.

First off, Spectral doesn't need to fall apart to suck.
    Second, Kamisama has had drama before we made the guild. Meaning since Conqueror. It's never as serious as other guilds is the difference. The day we fall apart is the day the people that make that guild matter quit.

Third, I will somewhat agree with you there. Just so they can get excited if they read this and get motivated to be even better than what they are. I hate seeing 1 dominate faction. May sound strange coming from a CQ but when there is 1 dominate faction that means there is no challenge.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    mi lykes 2 mine rune essence on rune.scape heheeeeeeeheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No....that's ****.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Reason i will never play TW is domination faction are alredy decided.
    also money destroyed TW fun with greedy gamers (weekly salery)
  • BadBoii - Lost City
    BadBoii - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I lold at the end. Who gets weekly salary.

Only faction that I heard is giving any is warrior.. N it's like 400k.

I'm sure warriorz didn't get 200people to join them for it lol
    edited December 2009

FO was bragging in world chat the other day that they paid out like 300k salary
    I had a wife, but I had to divorce her because she was a Damn ______Lover. ______ ______!

YM
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Even if you're not playing in top-tier tw's, there's still some fun to be had at the lower & mid tiers. At least get a taste of it so by the time you do hit the 90's you won't be wandering around trying to figure out how to damage the crystal.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Even if you're not playing in top-tier tw's, there's still some fun to be had at the lower & mid tiers. At least get a taste of it so by the time you do hit the 90's you won't be wandering around trying to figure out how to damage the crystal.

veno pets have no damage reduction, its like ? level bosses. just put pets on it and the crystal dies fast.

YM
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Suteki, FO, and WARRIORZ apparently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    FO was bragging in world chat the other day that they paid out like 300k salary
    Suteki, FO, and WARRIORZ apparently.

Apparently they actually believe that true success came from giving out salary. That's definitely false. I won't lie and say that isn't some members motive in the first place but that's just fail.

Recruiting on world chat is fail.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited December 2009
    Apparently they actually believe that true success came from giving out salary. That's definitely false. I won't lie and say that isn't some members motive in the first place but that's just fail.

OMD but you got so much salary in conqueror then you took over the map it must be the key to your strength and nothing else so we're going to copy that strategy to try and become strong like conqueror was even though they're not anymore they still have lands and make more money than any other guild so they probably still have salary to make their next guild strong like the first conqueror was a few weeks ago before they disbanded and became everyone's heroes because now the map is pretty with lots of colors for all the random little guilds who finally get to TW for a few weeks before the big guilds eat them up and they in turn get eaten up by the next big guild who can afford to pay the most salary because that's how you get the best players to join.

b:cute

YM
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    OMD but you got so much salary in conqueror then you took over the map it must be the key to your strength and nothing else so we're going to copy that strategy to try and become strong like conqueror was even though they're not anymore they still have lands and make more money than any other guild so they probably still have salary to make their next guild strong like the first conqueror was a few weeks ago before they disbanded and became everyone's heroes because now the map is pretty with lots of colors for all the random little guilds who finally get to TW for a few weeks before the big guilds eat them up and they in turn get eaten up by the next big guild who can afford to pay the most salary because that's how you get the best players to join.

b:cute

Copying someone elses strategy without knowing it in detail will make for a good joke. Even knowing the details won't get you to the same spot Conqueror was.

Good luck with whatever you intend on doing. Pretty sure it's impossible for any other guild to own the entire map unless the original members of CQ quit.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Copying someone elses strategy without knowing it in detail will make for a good joke. Even knowing the details won't get you to the same spot Conqueror was.

Good luck with whatever you intend on doing. Pretty sure it's impossible for any other guild to own the entire map unless the original members of CQ quit.

So, recruiting on World Chat is fail ? Maybe for CQ/Kamisama it is, they are so well known that they don't NEED to advertise anywhere, people come to them by themselves. For most other guilds world chat is a way to get known a little bit and get people interested. Actually I'm pretty sure Kamisama / CQ is the only guild I've never seen recruit on WC.

About the salary, you are really full of yourself if you think we "copy" CQ because they were doing it. It has nothing to do with trying to get successful by hiring members or the like. I can't speak for the others but Suteki has been giving salary since the first land we got months ago because we believe it is only fair, and it helps out our members. A little extra coins every week only helps them level / gear up. Why would I ask my members to fight, waste charm, pots, pay repair bills to get land so I can keep all money for myself ? (Like some other guilds does....)

- Amy
    edited December 2009

maybe i should have put /sarcasm on the end of that post to make it clearer. I thought that the longest sentence in the world made that obvious.

YM
  • BadBoii - Lost City
    BadBoii - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ottogi = ex cq
    he knows how does a guild work n he is a honest panda.
    N spaming 20times in world chat offering lame stuff aka sum times sex. Is not the way to put yar guild out there. People will join yar guild cus the name u puttin out there.

People want to be in a sucessful guild or with their friends. It won't matter cq or howeever offers more if still not a sucessful guild.
  • xtimesx
    xtimesx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow.... Amy Pwn'd the salary topic lmao.
  • ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So, recruiting on World Chat is fail ? Maybe for CQ/Kamisama it is, they are so well known that they don't NEED to advertise anywhere, people come to them by themselves. For most other guilds world chat is a way to get known a little bit and get people interested. Actually I'm pretty sure Kamisama / CQ is the only guild I've never seen recruit on WC.

About the salary, you are really full of yourself if you think we "copy" CQ because they were doing it. It has nothing to do with trying to get successful by hiring members or the like. I can't speak for the others but Suteki has been giving salary since the first land we got months ago because we believe it is only fair, and it helps out our members. A little extra coins every week only helps them level / gear up. Why would I ask my members to fight, waste charm, pots, pay repair bills to get land so I can keep all money for myself ? (Like some other guilds does....)

- Amy
    96 wiz.. nvr seen before b:shutup
    edited December 2009
    ssilly wrote: »

oracle babies

YM
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ssilly wrote: »
    You probably never seen me before because I have never joined a big guild. What was your point exactly ?

EDIT:
    oracle babies
    You just made an idiot out of yourself. Everyone that knows me, knows that I made all my levels without oracles. Actually I think I might have used oracles to get about 50% total in my 8x, mostly to finish my levels before TWs. OH NOES !

- Amy
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009

- Amy

I wasn't saying you guys were copying us because we would never go as far as to lure people in by saying we give salary. If you read the post of the person who I quoted you would know why I said the word copy.

Also, we started off like every other guild. If people need help finding a guild by world chat than they obviously weren't thinking of your guild. If they join because you said you'll give them salary then so be it let them corrupt your guild.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is, it's better to recruit fanboys than leechers. And world chatting brings in leechers. Oh, and alts. Do as you please with your guild; I could careless. But your words did not change my opinion.

Recruiting on world chat is fail. End of story.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct