How old are you(Im I too old to play thread)?

Options

Comments

• Bijorin - Dreamweaver
    Bijorin - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    28 here. You're never too old. If you think you are, then you're too young!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Havregryn - Sanctuary
    Havregryn - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    21, and may one day quit with this online game, but never games in general b:victory
    A healthy soul, resides in a healthy mind and body.
  • Wallflower - Sanctuary
    Wallflower - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    16, full time student and loathing almost every moment. Stupid HSC why does everything have to matter in year 12?
    Like most people I love PW, it's just soo pretty and ideal. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Theres a difference between being confident and being cocky.
    I tend to forget sometimes. ;)
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i've probably already posted in here, but i'm oooollllldddddd....

22 FTL b:surrender

eh, everyone else seems to be doing it...

i do not work, as the government just hands me a check each month without me having to do any work at all lmao... so i simply kick back, chillax, and enjoy my life as much as i can
  • Vulpeza - Harshlands
    Vulpeza - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    22 for me... never too old to play games and personally, this game is very helpful to learn english ;)
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    don't recall if I have posted here or not. I am Older than the trees, younger than the mountains. AKA 45.
  • Zimmay - Sanctuary
    Zimmay - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    14 years old here b:surrender Started PW last summer when I was 13, stopped for school, now it's summer again b:victory

Will be 15 in 3 months TT____TT
  • Freyju - Dreamweaver
    Freyju - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm seventeen, I turn eighteen in a couple of months.

Going to be a University student soon.

As for gaming, you're never too old to play them in my opinion as long as you can relax and enjoy yourself. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm a female and my main is a Veno that is becoming a fashion addict... >_<;
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im 16 im turning 17 in 2 daysb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Helpinz_you - Sanctuary
    Helpinz_you - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    im 15, thats old right?

lol b:laugh
    me: yes my name is helpinz_you, i couldn't think of a cleric type name, so shut ur face or i wont rez you.

him: no no!!! im sry!! pls rez me!!

me: thats what i thought.

i got my psychic!!yay!!
    no more **** name for me!!
    i might keep this one as a forum char...
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am now 17 but your never to old to play online games until your 43b:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • grimseraph
    grimseraph Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi, i am 25 years old Indian male born and raised in the Fiji Islands [South Pacific] and work as a [Programmer/Web Developer/Network Analyst] for a local company. To be honest, my brother is downloading the game client while exactly i am sitting down at the beach at a local resort[with the worst internet speeds known to man] and using up my annual vacation leave.And hopefully will start on Monday but seriously i really love the fact that my Gen. likes playing the game.So hopefully i'll met most of you in the game soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Youzen - Dreamweaver
    Youzen - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old Vietnamese American girl who lives in the Southern California area. A friend of mine got me into this game and I like modeling the characters after fictional ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's like I've married my best friend
    But in a totally manly way!
  • Kezuki - Lost City
    Kezuki - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow, Id thought these kind of game were SUPPOSED to fit for kids only.........

I'd think I've thought wrong -_-

Im 11

PS. If you were intellegent (Haha) enought to think that I would really put my real age in a forum, I can tell you now that I lied and I will never tell you my real age, hahahah!
  • RedPeach - Lost City
    RedPeach - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm 24, working full time as an Event Organizer + Customer Support ^_^
    Whenever it's my day off or holiday time and I have no plans, I login to PW :)
  • Youzen - Dreamweaver
    Youzen - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow, Id thought these kind of game were SUPPOSED to fit for kids only.........

I'd think I've thought wrong -_-

Im 11

Because you youngins stress us out so much that we had to relax somehow...haha, kidding. :D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's like I've married my best friend
    But in a totally manly way!
  • Amadaya - Dreamweaver
    Amadaya - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think that the older people who play MMO's are the ones that make the game, without them, the game wouldn't evolve.

I'm 15 :)
  • Augie - Heavens Tear
    Augie - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm 19, and a full time collage student.
  • halfpastnoon
    halfpastnoon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol somehow this is starting to seem like some sort of personal ad dating service with the type of responses some of you guys are giving. haha

I'm 21. And if you must know, I'm a full-time student and part-time worker. I don't think we're too old. It only starts to become pathetic once you realize that you're 35, live at home, no job, and have become so pale because all you do is play perfect world literally 24/7, with no friends.
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've been gaming since the first Atari systems were released back in the 70's, and have been an avid gamer ever since.

I'm 48, (or will be in about a week), work full time as an auditor/clerk, been married for 28 years, have six kids, ages 10 thru 27, (5 boys, 1 girl, all gamers, imagine that), and 3 grandaughters! (Two of which are just starting to discover the gaming world!)

At my age, I feel I have a bit of a different perspective on things that add to my overall gaming experience. When I first started gaming, in my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd be around to see the technology advance to the point it has, so I have this "awe" factor to go with my gaming!

You younger folks, who knows, you might actually start to see "holo-deck" technology when you get to be my age, things are advancing so quick.b:pleased That would be the ultimate gaming experience, to actually be able to emerse yourself in a holographic world, the possibilities are endless.

Peace...
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm 33 this year, working for an investment firm. Been gaming since x86 computer (dexter and gunship on floppy disk), sega console and other computer games since 486 days like Blizzard games till present day.

Never failed to be amazed as the technology continues to improve.

Gaming wise for me, is an avenue for me to explore the possibilities of technology and perhaps, those born in 1977 was a time when star-wars were in rage, and thus, my enthusiasm for technology.

It's a good way to waste time, rather than boozing and puking all over the place. You get extra brownie points for staying at home with wife too.
  • Rubbal - Sanctuary
    Rubbal - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of ages on this game. I once took a survey of the Faction I'm in, TrueMyths, and it seems like everyone there was 20 and under. Nothing wrong with that, but it's nice to know that there are a lot more people in game that are my age and older.

I am a caregiver for my wife(who hasn't caught the MMORPG fever....yet) and, as the transient nature of her symptoms and my job requires me to be home a lot, I find myself with a lot of time to kill. I tried getting a part-time job, but even that was complicated when she had 'bad days/weeks/months', so I dedicated myself to looking after her, and have found this to be a very enjoyable past-time when I'm not doing that. It's also great for keeping my mind sharp.

I look forward to gaming with many of you at some point or another.

Happy gaming!

~Rubbal(Archer)
    Ranklan(Barb)
    Rodlan(Cleric)
  • Temperancee - Dreamweaver
    Temperancee - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm turning 23 in 10 days and you're never too old to game :P I'll always be a gamer b:thanks
  • Rhiannon - Raging Tide
    Rhiannon - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm a 37 yr old IT geek/married mom w/2 teens, a dog and a house. And I firmly believe that one can never be too old to play. :)
  • Summerlove - Lost City
    Summerlove - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm 17, almost done with highschool,
    and..i think im going to be playing this game until im 90 years old :P
    it's just an awesome game. great way to relax..easy to make new friends =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"do not wait for leaders. do it alone. person to person" ~ mother theresa
  • Shiyuzhi - Heavens Tear
    Shiyuzhi - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Auldwulf: Looks like gaming is in the genes.

I'm 21, and this is the first MMORPG I've played(the second, Star Trek Online, should be coming soon). I'm glad this caught my eye, too. Everyone I've met so far is really nice. Plus, I get to interact with folks from all over this beautiful planet.

I believe that no one is too old for stuff like this. I'll probably be playing this game as long as it lasts, which will hopefully be a long time.
    "I have no personality whatsoever. Cower before my blandness!"

Cookie to whomever gets the reference.
  • Picky - Lost City
    Picky - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Its wonderful to see the variety in ages of gamers nowadays.

37 yrs old, married, working full time, and mother to some furry, four legged kids. Husband and I have been gaming together for years and its great stress relief at the end of a day. We've met some wonderful friends over the years and even though we've migrated games, happy to say we all still play together. b:chuckle
  • Jekk - Sanctuary
    Jekk - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm turning 23 in 10 days and you're never too old to game :P I'll always be a gamer b:thanks

Happy belated birthday!!!

I'm 24, been married, had a kid, divorced, deployed, seen the world, and by far gaming is the only thing that I can still do to take my mind off it all. The only thing more important is family and mine consists of a little girl who is only 3. Soon enough I'll make her a gamer b:victory but for now I'm spending all my time taking her to the park. This is my past time whenever she's with her mother.
  • Calanon - Heavens Tear
    Calanon - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i just turned 16 on jan 24th ^^
    i'm home-schooled and i have a job at mc donalds.
    i'm only working on tuesdays right now because of school but once summer starts i'll be working like 3-4 days a week o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rawr. =3

VOTE for True Forms! b:victory
    >> pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842 <<

Imperfect World Series: tinyurl.com/29a4b7v
    Join NOM! PM Me on the PW Forums or in-game for info!
  • YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I Am 11, Eating all day and Playing b:pleased But I Still weigh 60 pounds D8 and I love Barney!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_
This discussion has been closed.