Warsong Sung 12/02/09

2»

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would have congratulated you if you didn't use your name as the first. It has turned into massage my ego first, then the rest.

agreedb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So much hate. Red and dude are not in Nefarious. As said above, we never said first, only that it's been done. History? *shrugs* I just know it was fun~ b:cute
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So much hate. Red and dude are not in Nefarious. As said above, we never said first, only that it's been done. History? *shrugs* I just know it was fun~ b:cute

Not hate Xoria. No one said they hate your faction :) I dont recall seeing the word 'hate' in any of our posts. Not to mention, almost all these previous posters arent even on Sanctuary, so why would they have any reason to hate Nef? b:chuckle So quick to want to bring attention to yourself, your starving for it.

We are just pointing out the obvious and arguing against your justification of the message that was being projected to the general public b:victory

Care to tango? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Added pic ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • ChckNrrs - Sanctuary
    ChckNrrs - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i finished to jerk off first on this thread b:chuckle
  • Xheavenzx - Sanctuary
    Xheavenzx - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OoOoO i didn't know that Nefarious's leader was a wizard b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OoOoO i didn't know that Nefarious's leader was a wizard b:surrender

i tought it was templar...no?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i tought it was templar...no?

It is or it was yesterday but with Nef you never know. Today you are a leader tomorrow a outcast...b:bye
  • InfamousRox - Sanctuary
    InfamousRox - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It is or it was yesterday but with Nef you never know. Today you are a leader tomorrow a outcast...b:bye

ROFL. So True!
    Meow?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Regi completed it on Monday 11-30 b:surrender
    grats first to regi? ;d

Back to topic, the original post was edited (not sure due to picture or something else) too so ill never know what was the real intention, but altho nothing does state first completion, looking back the past year of pple posting from the faction, one cant help but agree at first assumptions with some of these accusations, since instance completion posted in the general section of the forum usually means seeking of some special sort of recognition that the Screenshot section of the forum does not give.

with that said....
    Should i make a thread saying i completed cube b:cute altho its been done...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    um.....
    congrats at being one of the top 40 guilds to complete it?
    (me choose 40 to be safe.)
    xD

now congratulate teh hamster on completing FB79.
    huzzah~
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yea its been done few times on HL not exactly a biggy just need good cashshop party :D u want a challange go kill a guard b:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqkdcteReWs
  • Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    Lygerr - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is it just me or does anyone else prefer to not congratulate themselves?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    is it just me or does anyone else prefer to not congratulate themselves?
    I think its just the diff. of getting a beer and congrating themselves as opposed to calling a radio station to let the whole neighborhood know. Same smell, diff. way of preparing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle poor Nef. Congratz thoub:cute
    Shouldn't have made it so big thou.~~ Anyway, Xoria read the posts before u post urs b:bye
  • ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ok GZ!! but i still support LG... idk but i always seen nef as the bad guys from sanct and lg the good guys!! idk why b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmm im curious how did you get the boss summoned i killed all the bosses but didnt get the final boss. can you tell me how to summon it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Are people really arguing over who pve's better?
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmm im curious how did you get the boss summoned i killed all the bosses but didnt get the final boss. can you tell me how to summon it?

need to save all 5 npcs from each pavillion
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • aneelar
    aneelar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am looking forward to someone writing a guide as well as posting some pictures along with it.