Warsong Sung 12/02/09

Xaratul - Sanctuary
Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Topic: Warsong Sung!!! 12/02/09

Today a brave squad of 6 Nefarious warriors defeated the five lieutenants of the Incarcerate, before facing and defeating the Incarcerate himself. Congratulations to Nefarious. Congratulations to Xaratul, Makeda, Milyen, JoHnNyPh, Xoria and shermanss. You have etched your names in PWI history.

b:pleasedb:victoryb:victory

4170913307_eeede9fd28_o.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~NefariousNecromancer
Post edited by Xaratul - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedVelvetFox - Sanctuary
    RedVelvetFox - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Congratz you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Today a brave squad of 6 Nefarious warriors defeated the five lieutenants of the Incarcerate, before facing and defeating the Incarcerate himself. Congratulations to Nefarious. Congratulations to Xaratul, Makeda, Milyen, JoHnNyPh, Xoria and shermanss. You have etched your names in PWI history.

b:pleasedb:victoryb:victoryb:laugh

Typical for Nefarious to think they are the first to do things.

Like you thought you were the first to finish Lunar Glade.

Or kill Harpy Wraith.

Or dominate the TW map.

Nevertheless, congratulations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No we can't say we have dominated TW map unfortunately.
    But do let us know who else cracked Warsong so we can congratulate them too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Give credit where credit is due :)

Gratz guys!
    b:dirty
  • Nasrath - Sanctuary
    Nasrath - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Xaranoob u didnt invite meee QQ b:cry
    Well now u owe me. Warsong this weekend pl0x b:thanks
  • Emerencia - Sanctuary
    Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Regi completed it on Monday 11-30 b:surrender
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We been farming that for a while now. Had two parties at the same time during the 2x drop events.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We been farming that for a while now. Had two parties at the same time during the 2x drop events.

^ This

I think LC completed it...ummmm...weeks ago and have been farming almost daily ever since. b:surrender

Enough for a few belts b:shutup

But Gratz!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol the only "first" nef can claim is killing the harpy wraith LEGITLY.
    Conqueror > Nef lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Regi completed it on Monday 11-30 b:surrender

Oo really? I expect to see a Regicide written guide on the wikipedia sometime soon b:chuckle as well as congratulations to the warriors in LC for completing Warsong as well.

Reading back, I didn't see anything that claimed we were first by us. Only that we completed. Others only assumed we claimed first b:chuckle
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Congratz b:victory
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hey xaratul :)
    gz to your achievement and greetings tho mil + makeda, too!
    how long did your run take at all?
    how long till the boss that u need for the BH100?
    and what can u get from those runs?

thank you,
    (BlackyBetty)
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Oo really? I expect to see a Regicide written guide on the wikipedia sometime soon b:chuckle as well as congratulations to the warriors in LC for completing Warsong as well.

Reading back, I didn't see anything that claimed we were first by us. Only that we completed. Others only assumed we claimed first b:chuckle

You know that what he was going for
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yay for buttkissing themselves again on something they mistakenly thought they did first!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nef never claimed to be first - only they completed. Why so jealous?

Save yourself the agony of embarassment by not posting tyvm. b:bye
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When you say completed, you mean they managed to protect all 5 pavilions? If not, warsong was "completed" on the first day it came out, and doing the BH is a cake walk. Although I have always thought that you needed to protect all 5 to get the incarcerate to come out.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    When you say completed, you mean they managed to protect all 5 pavilions? If not, warsong was "completed" on the first day it came out, and doing the BH is a cake walk. Although I have always thought that you needed to protect all 5 to get the incarcerate to come out.

All 5 pavilions saved (aka none fell), all elemental bosses and mobs slain, as well as the quest "Confront Incacarate" (already can't remember the spelling) as well as defeating the second Incacarate. We mean 100%.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Yeah so.. I don't see the word "first" at any moment. You guys are THAT much of lmaoQQwewanttopwnthem so that you make yourself ridiculous?

Sad. b:surrender
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2009

You should also make it clear to your guildies not draw people into thinking your claiming to have done it first. Before being smart.
    Xdude wrote:
    You have etched your names in PWI history.

You don't get into a 'History' of a game cause you did it 2nd or 3rd only 1st.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Before we run around accusing people of slander perhaps all of you should keep in mind:

The OP never contained the word first. This was done so that anybody who states he was trying to say Nef had done it first looked like idiots.

However.

The whole "Your names have been etched into PWI history" was used to insinuate that Nef had completed it first and to gloat for an achievement that actually isn't anything new.

So basically, the OP was saying Nef had apparently done it first, but tried to do so in a way to protect himself.

Personally?

Take your congratulations then GTFO. Well done, you just completed Warsong like a few other teams on different servers have. Want a medal? Tough cookies. Also, learn to word your posts correctly so that you don't mislead people while trying to make yourself look smart; you don't do it very well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Congratz you guys.

did you just congratulate urself? lol, And are you familiar with a Zeratul character? ^.-

**** wrong qoute, i meant the op
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    just because you are the first to brag about it does not mean your guild mates were the first to ever do it.
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Calamity finished warsong a few weeks ago btw.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    gz to u guys :P b:cute
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle

This thread is fun b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle

This thread is fun b:bye

Yeah..
    I soloed Warsong 13/13/08b:sin
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would have congratulated you if you didn't use your name as the first. It has turned into massage my ego first, then the rest.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Before we run around accusing people of slander perhaps all of you should keep in mind:

The OP never contained the word first. This was done so that anybody who states he was trying to say Nef had done it first looked like idiots.

However.

The whole "Your names have been etched into PWI history" was used to insinuate that Nef had completed it first and to gloat for an achievement that actually isn't anything new.

So basically, the OP was saying Nef had apparently done it first, but tried to do so in a way to protect himself.

Personally?

Take your congratulations then GTFO. Well done, you just completed Warsong like a few other teams on different servers have. Want a medal? Tough cookies. Also, learn to word your posts correctly so that you don't mislead people while trying to make yourself look smart; you don't do it very well.

oh come on... their name is "etched" in history... right under a few dozen other names.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I would have congratulated you if you didn't use your name as the first. It has turned into massage my ego first, then the rest.

Its always massage my ego first with Nef :) there are plenty of factions out there that do things first in this game, but they dont go out sounding the trumpets and wanting praise. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    and?

I know a squad of 8x and low 9x that "completed" it too b:shutup