Kylin vs Kingdom, who will win in the end?

12345679»

Comments

• Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Since your alt is in my guild tell me exactly how many 95+ I have then. I am pretty sure its not 70; just saying I mean im not their leader or anything.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ohh my, 25 pages for 2 guilds that never really KOS each other and still play TW like if it were month 2 of the server b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Since your alt is in my guild tell me exactly how many 95+ I have then. I am pretty sure its not 70; just saying I mean im not their leader or anything.

ok, 37, and thats after a few left after TW......plus 9 94s, and many more from 91-93. So basically we are tied with 95+ and 91-95 you guys blow us out of the water. the point is, you arent underdogs, thats all im getting at.

P.S. your guys Guild Chat about spies was pretty dam funny, not gunna lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2 guilds that never really KOS each other
    It's impossible to KoS when all the most efficient ways to level are in instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    It's impossible to KoS when all the most efficient ways to level are in instances.

3rd map is the most efficient, yet i never saw a person there in the 4 days i logged in last week. But yeah that is kind of my view as well.

You can't expect ppl that has been carebear all the way to 100 perform like a true army force in mass PvP, when they have not had to even experience the basics of small group PvP (formations/movements/timing/blabla..)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009

And everyone is already 100... People who actually Zhenned and Grind/Botted are either banned, quit, or fail.

Cough Sage EA Cough
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    My only hope is that the expansion will bring something so broken, that whoever gets their hands on it will advance higher >_>
    Otherwise there is higher chances of seeing Lost City again in a single color before it happens on this server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My only hope is that the expansion will bring something so broken, that whoever gets their hands on it will advance higher >_>
    Otherwise there is higher chances of seeing Lost City again in a single color before it happens on this server.

Ultimateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Lets go grind 3rd past mang.

I'll just tell the GM's that im about to drop the CS Bomb and that will give us a good hour untill they realise that i havent cash shopped since LC.b:chuckle
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    why is it so important for you guys to have the server think you are a bunch of poor undergeared lowbies? if you dont believe i have a char in KY thats fine, i can ask any friends that have been in KY recently and get the same answer (probably cause we both see the same guild list). stop sorting list by level then online status, and just look at level. quit making up **** statements like KD has more +4 armor.....is that supposed to be good? and i guess you arent putting kylins +10 weapons in the +7 refine statement you used for KD. stop bullshting the server, its so ****.

Why are you always so butthurt?

I never said we are the underdog, only one saying that is you.
    ok, 37, and thats after a few left after TW......plus 9 94s, and many more from 91-93. So basically we are tied with 95+ and 91-95 you guys blow us out of the water. the point is, you arent underdogs, thats all im getting at.

P.S. your guys Guild Chat about spies was pretty dam funny, not gunna lie.

You finally grasped the skill of counting from 1-40, everyone applause talkboo, he's big boy now.

Again, we are not saying we are the underdogs - both guilds are pretty even when it stands to numbers, as for the refines I have no idea.

I find it higly amusing that when you realize that you are wrong about the +95, you start right away and saying that we have a lot more 9x.

Here are ome funny quotes from Mr. Talkboo (that names fits you so wellb:chuckle)
    Amen....

I know what im talking about, im not just making up numbers, as i have characters in both guilds :) so it is ok for this talk to end, it wasnt meant to start an arguement, im just sick of people thinking of Kylin as underdogs when thats not the case at all.

Yes you made that up b:shutup
    no need for SSs, in KD we know KY has 75+ lvl 95+, while we have just 40. its common knowledge between guilds, its the rest of the server that has issues believing it.

Btw Taar, top 50 list.......21 Kylin, 16 KD.

You know **** b:shutup
    They already do, thats the point.....being level 99 or 100 means nothing if you still have 90 gear. we look at 95 because thats teh lvl req for event gear, and there are WAY more, like 3 times more 95+ in KY than KD.

This is what you said, 95 is the level for event gear. Right, so when you relized that you were talking nonsense you start talking about 9x, when you said like 2 pages ago that they didn't count, lol?
    My weapon has been +10 since the Ocean Orb went on sale over Thanksgiving. No big secret.

Oh, my bad about Sio's weapon, didn't know about her plussing her weapon to +10 (gratz btw Sio :), and I think MDT also has a +10 weapon - pretty sure that is it though ^^
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009

You finally grasped the skill of counting from 1-40, everyone applause talkboo, he's big boy now.

Again, we are not saying we are the underdogs - both guilds are pretty even when it stands to numbers, as for the refines I have no idea.

I find it higly amusing that when you realize that you are wrong about the +95, you start right away and saying that we have a lot more 9x.

Here are ome funny quotes from Mr. Talkboo (that names fits you so wellb:chuckle)

This is what you said, 95 is the level for event gear. Right, so when you relized that you were talking nonsense you start talking about 9x, when you said like 2 pages ago that they didn't count, lol?

Oh, my bad about Sio's weapon, didn't know about her plussing her weapon to +10 (gratz btw Sio :), and I think MDT also has a +10 weapon - pretty sure that is it though ^^

I think someone is obsessed with me....every post you make is about me and not the topic, the server DOES see kylin as underdogs and thats all there is to it. I think you are butthurt that i have a char in kylin lol......btw hows this KD stat for ya, 73 8x's in KD.....compare that to kylin. If i didnt know better id say MD was using your account for Forum trolling. You are BR, in love with me, and off topic. all MD traits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Who are you tbh?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dear Ultimate,

Grinding 24 hours a day to be 10+ levels above everyone except the 5 other people that grind 24 hours a day with you and are the same level, and then squading with those said 5 and humping each others legs all day while you "PvP" aka...stand in town, chi up to 3 sparks, all 6 of you go and hell-spark someone in fish gear and obviously kill them instantly, then camping their dead bodies does not make you a pvp pro. It does not make this server fail that it doesn't happen anymore. I've seen you pvp before, I've been 6v1 or 6v2'd before with your cronies. I've never, ever seen you use a single skill other than tempest. Go back to ****/lc/wherever you play. If you don't like the server LEAVE IT.

By the way, I'm sure assassins will be broken as hell, but every guild will have them so it won't change anything in the big picture.
  • HH_Opener - Harshlands
    HH_Opener - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Seriously all of you need to chill'at with all this . Who cares who has +10 who is level 95 why level 100 doesn't matter.

It all comes down to who is having the most fun. It is a game remember? The second you realise that then you realise how stupid this argument is. Why play a game so you can boost your "e-peen". To be honest this fight between Kylin and KD is a lost cause. Everyone needs to take a breather and remember why you came to this server. Drama Aside, this server had so much potential of being "fun". Think of the first few weeks for example. What was more fun then crashing the oracle lines? Not caring about repercussions or anything. I remember when me and Nova would go to the spider and start drama just for the sake of having fun.

Random PK Guilds tend to bring the fun in a game. And I don't mean by killing EVERY white name you see. Just think of all the fun that was on this server when Eminence was around. The ONLY successful RPK guild who knew what they were doing. It wasn't until QQme that the true fun of the server had emerged. All the drama in the game was so superficial. QQme did bot/****/cheat. Who really and truly cared? No one in KD said anything about all the botters until we put em on KoS. Just goes to show how Two-faced everyone in this game is.

Please don't take this game seriously.

Please.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Dear Ultimate,

Grinding 24 hours a day to be 10+ levels above everyone except the 5 other people that grind 24 hours a day with you and are the same level, and then squading with those said 5 and humping each others legs all day while you "PvP" aka...stand in town, chi up to 3 sparks, all 6 of you go and hell-spark someone in fish gear and obviously kill them instantly, then camping their dead bodies does not make you a pvp pro. It does not make this server fail that it doesn't happen anymore. I've seen you pvp before, I've been 6v1 or 6v2'd before with your cronies. I've never, ever seen you use a single skill other than tempest. Go back to ****/lc/wherever you play. If you don't like the server LEAVE IT.

By the way, I'm sure assassins will be broken as hell, but every guild will have them so it won't change anything in the big picture.

Someone here surely have brain damage or simply misinterprets what i say :O And U talk you like you ever knew me b:chuckle U got all your facts mess up.

Don't be butthurt like every other "im a factor now" and give me pathetic excuses about levels and my "10 hour gaming days" which only occurred during the only month i didn't had classes during summer. I'm sure as hell any of you would be my level or even lvl 100 by just dailies at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    this thread is entertaining, really
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I think someone is obsessed with me....every post you make is about me and not the topic, the server DOES see kylin as underdogs and thats all there is to it. I think you are butthurt that i have a char in kylin lol......btw hows this KD stat for ya, 73 8x's in KD.....compare that to kylin. If i didnt know better id say MD was using your account for Forum trolling. You are BR, in love with me, and off topic. all MD traits.

Aww, Talkboo is still butthurt? Why are you so obsessed about what the server thinks?

Yes I do love your BR b:dirty

I'm off topic? Right back at ya tabby boy b:bye

Now go on and do your best, work your little brain out, and come up with the next bull**** that you are going to keep on insisting that is true when in fact all that you say is made up and a complete fabrication. Oh wait, you already did that b:shutup
    Who are you tbh?

Saveless, your fail attempts to troll are becoming tiresome, please at least try to be original, ijs, tbh, imo.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Saveless, your fail attempts to troll are becoming tiresome, please at least try to be original, ijs, tbh, imo.

Yes, and saying BR all the time is original too huh? Bra, I'm just waiting for that valid question of mine to register in your head.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i'd have to say talkboo is somewhat unoriginal.
  • SugarCookie - Harshlands
    SugarCookie - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmmmm I voted for KD but eh Kylin has a shot :D
    Kylin kills me likeee everyday and I have respect for KD
    for some weird reason
    but yeah idk Kylin and Kingdom are both good ^^ idc who wins hehe
    I just wish we'd get some more colors on the map D: b:surrender
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Yes, and saying BR all the time is original too huh? Bra, I'm just waiting for that valid question of mine to register in your head.

Jeremy Jeremy, if you are going to try and troll you might put some effort into it, failing at it is somewhat funny but it gets tiresome. This is just another example of your failure.

As for your valid question, it's irrelevant just like you are. Now go fail somewhere else.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Jeremy Jeremy, if you are going to try and troll you might put some effort into it, failing at it is somewhat funny but it gets tiresome. This is just another example of your failure.

As for your valid question, it's irrelevant just like you are. Now go fail somewhere else.

I'm failing here with you. Just glad to know you adore me so much, Pablo.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Saveless is noob, but i never saw cleon before xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I'm failing here with you. Just glad to know you adore me so much, Pablo.

Yes I do adore your BR/failness, it's quite cute ijs, tbh.
    Saveless is noob, but i never saw cleon before xD

Never saw you either, might be because you were 7x when I was 3-4x, at least we agree on one thing ^^
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Damn BloodCult those were the days.... Fking Nytblade he was so fail b:laugh
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Yes I do adore your BR/failness, it's quite cute ijs, tbh.

I believe my English is better than yours, ijs. Honestly, saying others are BR is kinda funny seeing as KY holds the largest BR population on the server.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I believe my English is better than yours, ijs. Honestly, saying others are BR is kinda funny seeing as KY holds the largest BR population on the server.

But you are actually blood related to BRs, and I still adore it b:kiss

Best regards,
    Pablo
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    But you are actually blood related to BRs, and I still adore it b:kiss

Best regards,
    Pablo

Yes, 'cause I look/talk/am BR. Poor little banana boy...
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I see that this thread has descended completely into flames. Please note that I don't really have fun locking posts, and there are ways to argue with each other without getting your threads locked.b:victory
This discussion has been closed.