Kylin vs Kingdom, who will win in the end?

Comments

• laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    why do u think that its easer to kill someone thats atacking then kill someone thats not atacking. I find it harder to kill someone whos not atacking, they can react to your atacks faster, instead of having to think about atacking and def, all they have to do is defence.

because attacking includes sleep / para

ah and, farming hh90 sucks.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I already made a post explaining with crayons how i was just standing there to take perdition until he started lowering my HP instead of trying to 1 shot.
    No idea how ppl is not getting that. b:sweat Can't get any easier than crayons.

yea i know, just correcting lawl that people that act defencely purely are harder to kill. so if your attacking someone thats not atacking at all, its harder.

and at lawl, those skills are as much defence as they are atack
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    first off.. its 20% of "targets" HP
    second...according to your SS.. theres only 3 hits and wings of protection will last long enough for 3 hits.
    third your full buffed woohoo
    fourth... don't brag about using plume shell late when you alrdy had a shell up
    lastly ... learn EP Class right PLEASE before you fail again

I dont even play a cleric and i could tell you everything you said is dumb......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    edited December 2009
    yea i know, just correcting lawl that people that act defencely purely are harder to kill. so if your attacking someone thats not atacking at all, its harder.

and at lawl, those skills are as much defence as they are atack

they are attack skills. and he didn't use them. i told you to look close :p
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I dont even play a cleric and i could tell you everything I say is dumb......

There you go tabby boy, i fixed it for you b:kiss
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009

01.jpg

ppl in this image include:
    Iffy: walks with nix out even in west arch shopping, seen him get roled by air to ground combat at west arch agains Kylin veno and cleric and he had miss_emm beside him. everyone survived 97 nixed veno got roled. sad

heart: quit

Nurfed: " this game sucks *walks around arch throwing everything away*" 10 days later he is back( oh wait he needs 3+ more years to learn about A**n) now he walks around with R8.

saveless: logs in to stand in SZ :( WHY? oh wait he is a little slow he have to know everyone before he fights them. he stands there asking everyone "who are you?". even pmed my blue name sayiing who are you b:cry(jking)

ultimate: got less balls then saveless and not even log in to stand in SZ. troll the forum talking about crayons and stuff o.0 WAIT WHAT 0.o?

LEA: lvl 85 15 days ago now 97+ o.o? pro? are you getting 60k+ HP? never seen you step outside of SZ without 34 friends around.

b:quietb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    they are attack skills. and he didn't use them. i told you to look close :p

im not saying he used them, but they are also very good defence skills, and you know nothing of clerics if u think they are ONLY atack skills, they are great in atack, but they are also great in defence
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
    edited December 2009
    Iffy: walks with nix out even in west arch shopping, seen him get roled by air to ground combat at west arch agains Kylin veno and cleric and he had miss_emm beside him. everyone survived 97 nixed veno got roled. sad

Nurfed: " this game sucks *walks around arch throwing everything away*" 10 days later he is back( oh wait he needs 3+ more years to learn about A**n) now he walks around with R8.

saveless: logs in to stand in SZ :( WHY? oh wait he is a little slow he have to know everyone before he fights them. he stands there asking everyone "who are you?". even pmed my blue name sayiing who are you b:cry(jking)

ultimate: got less balls then saveless and not even log in to stand in SZ. troll the forum talking about crayons and stuff o.0 WAIT WHAT 0.o?

LEA: lvl 85 15 days ago now 97+ o.o? pro? are you getting 60k+ HP? never seen you step outside of SZ without 34 friends around.

you forgot to include that they all complained so much about kd power, and then turned around and joined kd, but i can't blame nerfed for doing that, he did get a free jun8 for it, QQ i envy him
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Who is this nub talking about us like if even faced us? LOL nuff said.
    At least most ppl that are now 100 know what we were all about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    edited December 2009
    im not saying he used them, but they are also very good defence skills, and you know nothing of clerics if u think they are ONLY atack skills, they are great in atack, but they are also great in defence

it's your point of view. imo everything that includes your enemy is an attack. that's it.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    There you go tabby boy, i fixed it for you b:kiss

Lemme guess, you are in Kylin?....i swear you guys try your hardest to make the guild as a whole look completely moronic on the forums.

Like i said in teh other thread to tekk, right when kylin starts to look better, someone else comes on and posts something dumb. If MD can stop, you all can....i have faith in you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Who is this nub talking about us like if even faced us? LOL nuff said.
    At least most ppl that are now 100 know what we were all about.

b:tired is that a rephrased " who are you?" qoute?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    it's your point of view. imo everything that includes your enemy is an attack. that's it.

well i guess to each his own openion, but i still think there are defence skills, not everything i do is to do dmg or increase my dmg

Edit: this thread is really off topic...
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Lemme guess, you are in Kylin?QUOTE]

check his sig b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    you forgot to include that they all complained so much about kd power, and then turned around and joined kd, but i can't blame nerfed for doing that, he did get a free jun8 for it, QQ i envy him

When did we QQ about KD power? O-o As far as i know we just faced whoever was on top.

Crimson was on top, we faced it.
    All small guilds complained about KD getting most land on server while not even having to defend once, then we switched cuz Crimson's core and members went inactive/raged guild.
    Then MD started **** with some ppl inside QQme cuz "he was gonna use $5K on his char and 1 shot everyone(Has yet to happen)" and got Kylin into becoming KD's meat shield, just so 4 months later KD would have still the upper hand over them LOL.
    Some of you may say that we had a chance to TW vs KD, but with Kylin used as meat shield, and Ascii disbanding us and making us lose **** load of time in Territory placement, the most we would get by that time was a 40 vs 80 TW.

If anything ppl QQed about us doing w/e we pleased and us not being able to make ppl play an unattractive/slow paced server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    When did we QQ about KD power? O-o As far as i know we just faced whoever was on top.

Crimson was on top, we faced it.
    All small guilds complained about KD getting most land on server while not even having to defend once, then we switched cuz Crimson's core and members went inactive/raged guild.
    Then MD started **** with some ppl inside QQme cuz "he was gonna use $5K on his char and 1 shot everyone(Has yet to happen)" and got Kylin into becoming KD's meat shield, just so 4 months later KD would have still the upper hand over them LOL.
    Some of you may say that we had a chance to TW vs KD, but with Kylin used as meat shield, and Ascii disbanding us and making us lose **** load of time in Territory placement, the most we would get by that time was a 40 vs 80 TW.

If anything ppl QQed about us doing w/e we pleased and us not being able to make ppl play an unattractive/slow paced server.

lol your talking about QQme, yea i know what went on in there, i was in it for a real long time, only left just before ascii kicked everyone, it was a fun guild and i injoyed it a lot :D

but im talking about the over9k crew, they complained a lot about kd power, not qqme, qqme actally tried and we had a lot of fun doing it

Edit: yea not many peopel kntice me even though i pk a good amount (not much anymore, to hard to pick a side, both are annoying, as kds ally im just as likely to get killed by them as by our enemy), im just not a real loud guy and i don't ask for help much at all
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    but im talking about the over9k crew, they complained a lot about kd power, not qqme, qqme actally tried and we had a lot of fun doing it

Didn't really complain about it, just laughed more than anything taking on 10 of 'em or so, 4v10 and keeping them in SZ.
    edited December 2009
    Didn't really complain about it, just laughed more than anything taking on 10 of 'em or so, 4v10 and keeping them in SZ.

well, outwardly u guys seemed to complain a lot, mabye thats just because i wasn't inside the guild
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Lemme guess, you are in Kylin?....i swear I try my hardest to make my guild as a whole look completely moronic on the forums.

Like i said in teh other thread to tekk, then I realized no one cares what I say QQQQQ

Wait, what?

I'm not in Kylin - loludumb?

Looks at signature, o wait..

ps. I fixed it for you again.. Silly silly Talkboo.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    lol your talking about QQme, yea i know what went on in there, i was in it for a real long time, only left just before ascii kicked everyone, it was a fun guild and i injoyed it a lot :D

Edit: yea not many peopel kntice me even though i pk a good amount (not much anymore, to hard to pick a side, both are annoying, as kds ally im just as likely to get killed by them as by our enemy), im just not a real loud guy and i don't ask for help much at all

Umm. no idea. maybe this was by the time i was gone.
    I wouldn't blame them though. If im doing nothing but to log for dailies i'd join w/e guild pays me the most salary to cover that b:laugh Or in Nurfed's case, i think he's only in KD so he gets to kill MD/Xulin/Tekk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Wait, what?

I'm not in Kylin - loludumb?

Looks at signature, o wait..

ps. I fixed it for you again.. Silly silly Talkboo.

I rest my case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I fail.

There you go Talkboo b:kiss
  • LinterWing - Lost City
    LinterWing - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There you go Talkboo b:kiss

Are you Talkeon?
  • LinterWing - Lost City
    edited December 2009

Another non factor
  • LinterWing - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    **** Pai. Where's the **** POLL?!

You finally hit 95 with oracles, but you still pve.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I think i like this linterwing guy....tells it like it is but doesnt get flamed cause no one knows what guild if any he belongs to, keep it up my fellow truth teller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LinterWing - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    idk but who ever says kylin is a big cash shopper um Kd has 2 rank 8'sb:surrender
    Kd is only winning atm becaz all there players oracled to 90, next thing u kno QoH will be in Kd just watchb:shocked

Can you cry in the corner?
  • LinterWing - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Have to agree here. Pro Gear. But still no skill.

And you have no gears and no skills.
  • LinterWing - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I think i like this linterwing guy....tells it like it is but doesnt get flamed cause no one knows what guild if any he belongs to, keep it up my fellow truth teller.

You and talkeon both need to shut the hell up for few days.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    You and talkeon both need to shut the hell up for few days.

HAHA, i love it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.