Kylin vs Kingdom, who will win in the end?

Options

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The Only ppl that i know that has +10 weps in KD are HT, Nurfed and chronex. and Ht doesnt even play anymore lmao. Thats a total of two compared to how many in Kylin?

like i said before, kylin just needs better strategy/leadership to beat KD in an attacking TW war. Kylin has better gears + higher level averages. both sides know this.

Amen....

I know what im talking about, im not just making up numbers, as i have characters in both guilds :) so it is ok for this talk to end, it wasnt meant to start an arguement, im just sick of people thinking of Kylin as underdogs when thats not the case at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Since everybody is concerned with statistics..

KD has more +12 weapons,
    KD has more +7 and above weapons
    KD has more +4 and above armors.

The playing field has been leveled.

And if you did have a character in my guild you would notice that we have way less than 75 lvl95+.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

KD has more +12 weapons,

And if you did have a character in my guild you would notice that we have way less than 75 lvl95+.

give us a number dammitb:angry
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

KD has more +12 weapons,

the only person on the server that has a +12 is HT. and HT doesnt even play anymore.

and where are you getting this info about kd having more +7 weps and more +4 armors?

every statistics have to be backed up with collection of data. wheres this data? lawl don't tell me your just speculating on bullsht.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, I pretty much know all the refines and stuff of my members and I look at KD gear pretty often. I am sure.
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, I pretty much know all the refines and stuff of my members and I look at KD gear pretty often. I am sure.

U have officially been granted stalker status.
    Spend more time outside of game b:bye
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    U have officially been granted stalker status.
    Spend more time outside of game b:bye

Petey spends more time smelling my dirty sweaty towels before washing them. I heard he rubs them all over himself and enjoys my scent.
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Petey spends more time smelling my dirty sweaty towels before washing them. I heard he rubs them all over himself and enjoys my scent.

tmi b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ignore the lil ****, hes obviously **** for me. And its not stalker status, my memory is just good.
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

KD has more +12 weapons,

KY has more +10 weapons.
    KY has more +7 armor.
    KY has ENOUGH to beat KD. go do it ^^
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    kylin is getting gankedb:chuckle
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    on oracle on pw-my ..warlord was a guild that took all lands .... they pull land cash to build 8 rank archers.. got godly eq refine for cata barbars and also clerics in cata teams ..and had great tactics for tw..some of guilds had some power almost or better but end up losing cause all run in tw like chikens just thirsty for blood regardless commands..
    one other reason they won was enforce of kos power... they broke down many guilds by enforcing kos on them ..hell i heard (cause i wasn't game back then) that you could not use a zen place if you not warlord and here nor kylin or kd really kos here except few guys..they go in guild for free tele, 80 pots and tag over head allowing do random pk ..
    Xu has little better eq then rey but still come on..that is not eq for a leader with so many lands...
    other reason that allow warlord keep all lands was fake bids.. was allowed and ruined game play for sure..here i heard is not allowed but i see occasionally bids by guilds i never seen before(and i am quite active) aka jaguar, terrorism..etc..
    other reason was that warlord had the only land were you can make invulnerability pots lvl 90 (wudi) that give alot of power in tw since basically grants extra life...you are ganged by 3-6 ppl...press wudi run 20m then u ready to fight again...
    was tho one guild that was able to beat warlord in the run against fake bids.. and many rang 8 ..that was my guild Rage that was build build on ppl with huge hate for warlord abuses(cause power corups :D)

guild who will do all this will win eventually unless...
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    on oracle on pw-my ..warlord was a guild that took all lands .... they pull land cash to build 8 rank archers.. got godly eq refine for cata barbars and also clerics in cata teams ..and had great tactics for tw..some of guilds had some power almost or better but end up losing cause all run in tw like chikens just thirsty for blood regardless commands..
    one other reason they won was enforce of kos power... they broke down many guilds by enforcing kos on them ..hell i heard (cause i wasn't game back then) that you could not use a zen place if you not warlord and here nor kylin or kd really kos here except few guys..they go in guild for free tele, 80 pots and tag over head allowing do random pk ..
    Xu has little better eq then rey but still come on..that is not eq for a leader with so many lands...
    other reason that allow warlord keep all lands was fake bids.. was allowed and ruined game play for sure..here i heard is not allowed but i see occasionally bids by guilds i never seen before(and i am quite active) aka jaguar, terrorism..etc..
    other reason was that warlord had the only land were you can make invulnerability pots lvl 90 (wudi) that give alot of power in tw since basically grants extra life...you are ganged by 3-6 ppl...press wudi run 20m then u ready to fight again...
    was tho one guild that was able to beat warlord in the run against fake bids.. and many rang 8 ..that was my guild Rage that was build build on ppl with huge hate for warlord abuses(cause power corups :D)

I gave up on the first word.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i no like nyxa he post random things and butthurt over kdb:shutup
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no need for SSs, in KD we know KY has 75+ lvl 95+, while we have just 40. its common knowledge between guilds, its the rest of the server that has issues believing it.

Btw Taar, top 50 list.......21 Kylin, 16 KD.

Talkboo, you fail.

I just counted the number of +95 we have and it's not even close what you claim it to be, making up facts and lying is as low as you can go. Now shush it before you embarrass you and your faction more.

Your "common knowledge" is worthless, ijs, tbh.

As for the gear, I have no idea. I don't look at KDs gear that much.
    What I can remeber, Kylin has 2-3 members with +7 refines on their gear and we have 3-4 with +10 weapons.

I'm pretty sure KD has similar, as far as I know these two guilds are pretty even at both gear and levels.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

omg so fking hard to understand wat u typeeb:surrender
  • sabre187
    sabre187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    omg so fking hard to understand wat u typeeb:surrender

Believe it or not, but It's actually not that hard to read if you use that thing we call a brain
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sabre187 wrote: »
    Believe it or not, but It's actually not that hard to read if you use that thing we call a brain

there is a difference between reading nd understanding, u should use your brain moreb:chuckle
  • sabre187
    sabre187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    there is a difference between reading nd understanding, u should use your brain moreb:chuckle

Ok well same thing, use your brain and it isn't that hard to understand.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sabre187 wrote: »
    Ok well same thing, use your brain and it isn't that hard to understand.

well it is hard to understand...
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    we have 3-4 with +10 weapons.

I'm pretty sure KD has similar, as far as I know these two guilds are pretty even at both gear and levels.

XuLin,MD,HellzDemon(not sure bout the spelling,wiz),Embustero,Siochain,BigDin

that's 6 I recall by heart :p

how much 95+ does Kylin have since all of you say it's not even close to the amount Taboo is naming? I don't have the list else I'd check myself but I'm pretty sure it's a higher number than KD.(40 as of today)

Maybe I'm underestimating KDs refines since I don't fight them on a regular basis and try to keep up but in my opinion Kylin has better refines on average. (subjective, feel free to prove me wrong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

how much 95+ does Kylin have since all of you say it's not even close to the amount Taboo is naming? I don't have the list else I'd check myself but I'm pretty sure it's a higher number than KD.(40 as of today)

Maybe I'm underestimating KDs refines since I don't fight them on a regular basis and try to keep up but in my opinion Kylin has better refines on average. (subjective, feel free to prove me wrong)

KY has slightly better refines on average, but jus slightly really nd in lvl average KD>KY(slightly) atm mainly cuz of the 100s KD has.
    What is important to note is that both guilds r pretty matched atm, thats y this last weekend wars ended up like that xD
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

In terms of levels and gears both guilds r pretty close but KY attack power is just too high compared to KD attack power. KY makes KD move to defence and counter attack tactic most of the times and thats a fact and shouldnt be taken as a compliment to neither. Hey, maybe Im wrong but thats my point of view, who knows thats KD strategy (make them come to us and destroy them from behind, a.k.a defence)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    actually last weekend ended up like that cause there were no clerics or barbs on Saturday.

The large majority of the over 90 people in KD have +2, since that's about as far as you go without orbs. I've seen about 8 93+ people with under 4k health this past week. It's sad.
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The large majority of the over 90 people in KD have +2, since that's about as far as you go without orbs. I've seen about 8 93+ people with under 4k health this past week. It's sad.

l2p. bad gamers imo
    angeRR
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I have no idea if HellzDemon has his weapon +10, he might, and I think he just did his first TW this weekend, last time I checked Sio's was +7, so XuLin, MD, BigDin and Embustero as far as i know. I don't have every members refines memorized b:surrender

As for as how many +95 we have, all I'm going to say is these two guilds are pretty even at both gear and levels. Take that as you will ^^
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I really do agree with the levels being equal. Even if one guild has slightly higher, it's not really a large enough difference to matter at all.

Gear on the other hand....I'm just saying I don't think I've seen a single Kylin over 95 without the event cape and helm.

l2p. bad gamers imo

and yeah, I agree, but that's the current situation
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Talkboo, you fail.

I just counted the number of +95 we have and it's not even close what you claim it to be, making up facts and lying is as low as you can go. Now shush it before you embarrass you and your faction more.

Your "common knowledge" is worthless, ijs, tbh.

As for the gear, I have no idea. I don't look at KDs gear that much.
    What I can remeber, Kylin has 2-3 members with +7 refines on their gear and we have 3-4 with +10 weapons.

why is it so important for you guys to have the server think you are a bunch of poor undergeared lowbies? if you dont believe i have a char in KY thats fine, i can ask any friends that have been in KY recently and get the same answer (probably cause we both see the same guild list). stop sorting list by level then online status, and just look at level. quit making up **** statements like KD has more +4 armor.....is that supposed to be good? and i guess you arent putting kylins +10 weapons in the +7 refine statement you used for KD. stop bullshting the server, its so ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siochain - Harshlands
    Siochain - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have no idea if HellzDemon has his weapon +10, he might, and I think he just did his first TW this weekend, last time I checked Sio's was +7, so XuLin, MD, BigDin and Embustero as far as i know. I don't have every members refines memorized b:surrender

As for as how many +95 we have, all I'm going to say is these two guilds are pretty even at both gear and levels. Take that as you will ^^

My weapon has been +10 since the Ocean Orb went on sale over Thanksgiving. No big secret.
    "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."
    Winston Churchill
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
This discussion has been closed.