the 16th will be a disaster

Options

Comments

• dimi3
    dimi3 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    there are still others places with vll 1 mobs...i'll just switch and lvl there. so i guess lagg wont be a prob...of course if there will eb a 2x exp event....that could become difficult,too. jsut curious what the races will be like. since the assasin is the reason i started playing again.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    extremely tempted to sell overpriced oracles at oracle spawns............

as for KS, i remember how it was when Harshlands came out, sometimes it was annoying cause the WHOLE server was the same lvl and went for same mobs. Tideborn may not be too bad....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I may sit at the Oracle 1 spot just to see which Assassin is first to try and use the excuse "I WAS standing in line! You just couldn't see me cause I was invisible!"
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Heh chaos? for whom? probably the n00bs. I know how to get myself around with my brand new psychicb:laugh

I'm staying up all morning for maintainence, thankfully the 16th is after all my finals and immediate responsibilities.
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dont forget they are releasing this just days before the kiddos go on christmas break from school. Places will be crowed 24/7 for the first 4 days atleast. I sadly have school all the way to the 23 T_T
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Those will be the new PK war areas for some weeks.... b:chuckle

and i will be partaking in the oracle war b:laugh
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This thread is just pointless QQ.

This.
    Dear OP leave us the fun, kay? For number one there is only one rising tide release in this life and number two everyone wants to play a tideborn asap.

b:bye
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I plan on waiting a week or two before I make a new character.
    Think about it, you know how many people will need an fb done?
    Friggen xp and rep galore.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol b:chuckle I've been saying this since I first heard about TB. The zoo is half the fun, how cool will it be to to tell future newbies that you made a tideborn the day that they came out? To say that you witnessed the birth of a soon integral part of our perfect world? I, for one, will brave the lag :)
  • Reane - Sanctuary
    Reane - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I will lol if the servers crash because of overload at TB city (if thats even possible) b:laugh maybe west arch wont be so laggy if everyone packs up and moves to TB city >:D i miss those days of the empty arch :(
    Reane-archer-82
    HeavensRage-blademaster-65
    HeavenSorrow-venomancer-74
    Abby_G-assassin-57
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol b:chuckle I've been saying this since I first heard about TB. The zoo is half the fun, how cool will it be to to tell future newbies that you made a tideborn the day that they came out? To say that you witnessed the birth of a soon integral part of our perfect world? I, for one, will brave the lag :)

I've seen the game open for Closed Beta, I've seen it open for Open Beta, I've seen the Age of Spirits, and now I'm going to see the Rising Tide b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • AzNPrSuaSioN - Dreamweaver
    AzNPrSuaSioN - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Cant wait for the Expansion. Frankly, I don't think it'll be too bad, its just alot of people are making a really big deal. Honestly I dont have a clue (i is = nub), But im willing to persevere through the lag ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ready or Not, NeverForever is coming to your local Home Depot This Spring 2010!
    Wonder who will be a God...(Pick me! Pick Me!)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I've seen the game open for Closed Beta, I've seen it open for Open Beta, I've seen the Age of Spirits, and now I'm going to see the Rising Tide b:victory

Me has seen the game open for......
    annipacks...
    b:sweat
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I couldn't be bothered to read all 8 pages right now.

But I know a lot of the people I've talked to on LC server.

Are planning to camp Orchid Temple the first week of the expansion.

And just slaughtering the new classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stelacria - Heavens Tear
    Stelacria - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I couldn't be bothered to read all 8 pages right now.

But I know a lot of the people I've talked to on LC server.

Are planning to camp Orchid Temple the first week of the expansion.

And just slaughtering the new classes.

To sum up 8 pages for you:

Laggy on opening.

PKing lowbie Tideborn.

Random QQ about Oracle/Scarlet Fruit noobs.

Personally I hope we get to see actual GMs running around again like there was in the beginning of open beta.
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    To sum up 8 pages for you:

Laggy on opening.

PKing lowbie Tideborn.

Random QQ about Oracle/Scarlet Fruit noobs.

Personally I hope we get to see actual GMs running around again like there was in the beginning of open beta.

Why thank you for the summary.

PKing lowbie Tideborn seems like the best part of expansion.

Its like...initiation of the new classes.

Hazing new members to the PWI Frat :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear_1274701008
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I dont think it will really... I mean 12 hours after JD had there two new races there was of course people playing them but the spawn points had plenty of mobs for everyone... so i dont think it will be as bad as what people might say...

!~ DaSheets
    JD... I was super disappointed on their expansion. I mean the races and two new factions(classes are called factions in JD, and factions like in PW are called Clans) anyways the graphics are terrible and the customization makes me scream. The Ardens are like Archers and Venos mixed in one( they get fox tails and ears, good thing though they aren't gender restricted) and the Balos are just you average Barbs except they look human. but JD still sucks compared to PW
    PW FTFW b:victory b:victory b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Unjudged's power is like that of a flower..Just to be in his presence is like being washed by the healing dews of the morning. To ask for his incredible Wisdom and Knowledge is to drink of the sweetest Honey. The Unjudged is one not to be reckoned with though. Along with Copassion is a Fiery personality and Great..great Power.....
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think I'll be joining the ranks of the Tideborn a week or so after it comes out, even if I get my laptop fixed on the 17th.

Hell, I might pop in and see how many people are there and the epic lagness, but I'll give it a little while to cool off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rain, snow, sleet, or hail. I'm going to wake up on 4 AM on December 16th and get my Psychic ready. Then im going to school and when i get home(early release cause of exams) I'm gonna get to lvl 40. Christmas came early this year...
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rain, snow, sleet, or hail. I'm going to wake up on 4 AM on December 16th and get my Psychic ready. Then im going to school and when i get home(early release cause of exams) I'm gonna get to lvl 40. Christmas came early this year...

Me going to wake up at.....7 A.M eat some seeds, drink some water, run in me wheel till 8 A.M
    Then go on PWI pick up me dailies, do me routine anti bot run, etc....
    that should give them enough time to reach around 30....then me camp at oracle spots.
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Frankly, I don't think anyone will steal the names for my Psychic or Assasin, so yeah, I'm not going to get up at stupid o'clock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • SaberArturia - Dreamweaver
    SaberArturia - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you believe that it will be such a mess, why not play your main until the server activity dies down? I have played a couple times in the early hours when I couldn't sleep and there weren't as many people on compared to the middle of the day on a weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hmm my plans for the day

1. Level 100 dungeon (Palace of Nirvana) x 4 (full party ready to go) to check out drop rate and how long it will take us to farm gears

2. Start Assasin and level up to about 30

3. Go to oracle spots and pk red names hoping they drop oracles for me to sell back to people at the same oracle spot (this requires rednames without dolls fortunately everyone seems to like safety lock now and forgets when it runs out b:laugh)
    edited December 2009
    Options
    3. Go to oracle spots and pk red names hoping they drop oracles for me to sell back to people at the same oracle spot (this requires rednames without dolls fortunately everyone seems to like safety lock now and forgets when it runs out b:laugh)

Wow. Aren't you a saint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The end of the world is here!!!
    Total Apocalypse!
    Will the servers crash?
    Will the players QQ themselves into pieces?

Stay tuned!
    Next episode on 16th December...

Good luck downloading the patches everyone :D
    I think a bigger mess will be with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow. Aren't you a saint.

Saints are overrated.
  • AtenaTheDark - Heavens Tear
    AtenaTheDark - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I will made my own Tideborn but her progres will depend on many current unknown for me factors.
    However as much as i do not care on PvP servers i hope on PvE servers GMs will act when harassing of Tideborn lowbies get out of hand <aka constant KSing in certain part of the maps>

I hope as well that all those posts declaring attempt of making playing of new characters difficult are just jokes but if not... remember that soon or later some Tideborns will grow to power and then they will pay thier opressors whit pretty for noble so any "abuser" will never known what hit him when high level assasin lauch his/her attacs b:chuckle
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Saints are overrated.

Was that post sarcasm? Because mine was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm in the News Cast at AV club at school and I feel like making a short little script for this b:laugh

[Dramatic beginning with the words "16 is not so sweet"]

(Hope does voice overlay: And welcome to the Harshlands news show!)

{Changes to scene one where Hope is sitting in a comfy chair}

Hope: And welcome to all my fellow Harshland friends and enemies!

As you know, 16 is suppose to be a sweet number... But however...
    We have proved it wrong!

{Camera zooms up at face with the b:shocked expression}

-Zoom out-

Hope: Most of you know that today, December 16th, 2009 was suppose to be
    a grand celebration with the uprising of the Tideborn, a new race that
    includes Assassins and Tideborn

However...

The new members of our community are causing chaos everywhere...

[Pictures and video clips of horrified people]

(Voice overlay: As these pictures and clips show, the new race have not only
    brought on destruction, they are taking over the world. You
    can see here,

{Shows a specific picture of a crazy looking Tideborn AoE 20+ people and pauses the picture}

that these new additions to the community have actually
    brought out a new reign of murder...

{Goes back to Hope and does the b:surrender expression}

Because of the lack of monsters for everyone. They have
    taken over all oracle spots and oh dear, is that true?

{Shocked face}

There is a level 100 tideborn right now!!!!!

(Whispering in the background)

{Hope looks terrified}

And their coming to kill me!!!!!!!!

[Show ends with a brutal attack.....]

LOL hahahahahahaha thats how i imagine it xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh