Boss glitch in Fb89+99

Options
evilramen
evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
ok the past 3 aba i been in, there are at least one boss that we didn't get credit for, it's the nob looking one b4 blossom and sometimes even blossom is glitched.
and last nite i am in Brim, 2 of the 3 bosses got glitched and we didn't get credit.

has anyone else encounter this problem?
Post edited by evilramen on

Comments

• SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Happened on my FB89 Brimstone....first boss only and yes,like most bugs I doubt it will ever be fixed.
    (Also I heard fb59 Gluttonix is still bugged)

I used the last tab long after when I did my 20x3.
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I heared about those "glitches" but was happy to never encounter them. This good chain broke lately and I've been on too many "glitched" fbs. FB59 is an example that happened to me a few times. That I knew of, so no huge drama. However, I helped with fb69 lately and not only did we not get the rep for 1 of the bosses, but also the tabber did not get his quest done. Now I have no clue how that could have happened.b:surrender He was with us, the boss was tabbed and all. Could it possibly be because we killed the boss in like 3 seconds???? I really don't know, but I know that it's annoying as heck.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reducto - Harshlands
    Reducto - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    it happened to my FB99(SoT) yesterday, at the third boss.. -.-
    b:cry
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    (Also I heard fb59 Gluttonix is still bugged)

Yes, they broke him again. No more sparking on Glutt if you don't want tab to fail.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bad enough they introduced it, haven't fixed it, but then they waste your time filling out a support ticket on it only to do nothing about it for you.

I've seen drug pushers treat their customers better.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes, they broke him again. No more sparking on Glutt if you don't want tab to fail.

I've seen all six squad members spark at Glutt and we still got it.

It either glitches or it doesn't; there is no way to actually affect it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They did actually fix it for a while (or...at least, you didn't hear about glitching tabs for a few months), then suddenly, more bosses were glitching than ever. =( Sucks, but...oh well. Makes a bh group happy every now and then?
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the second and third boss glitxhed on my in my fb 89 brim, lv 101 and i still have 1 tab left(used 1 up in a BH)
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I had fb89 bugg loads of times, Phlebo especially, but not like it matters anymore tho. Its not like people start jumping when you ask if they wanna come FB for exp/rep.

You get more exp from killing 1 mob in Frost on hyper than from a tab <.< You get more rep from 1 general summers badge.

So i doubt they bother to fix fb-bosses that glitches anytime soon.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    People will start having to pay to get their fbs done rather than getting mold, 2*, books. FBs are becoming not worth the tp fee.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Dmgirl - Harshlands
    Dmgirl - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    People will start having to pay to get their fbs done rather than getting mold, 2*, books. FBs are becoming not worth the tp fee.

Well, I never cared about whatever rep I get when I help out a fb, whether its 1 rep from 19 or 98 rep from 99.

Also people nowadays want these to tag along for their daily BH, and with cave above and including 69 the free wine is very much appreciated
  • lost0716
    lost0716 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I suppose I should point out...from personal experience...if someone in the squad has a full quest list the quest will fail. Take it how you will this was just my experience...tested it out and everything...so make sure when you do FB's don't have more than 18 quests in your inventory and tab at the boss. b:bye
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Search function, please. :P