Kylin vs Kingdom, who will win in the end?

Comments

• Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It seems like both factions have waning and waxing periods (sorta like the moo) . That combined withTw once a week, its going to be a loooooong time untill a "Winner" is clearly decided.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If we consistently could get 80 members online during TW it would be about 15 weeks.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If we consistently could get 80 members online during TW it would be about 15 weeks.

Hmm not really, Kylin on the last war had more then 80 ppl online but still they couldnt get 80 ppl on the war due to very poor attendance from ppl who signed up. Most of the wars between Kylin and KD, KY always makes KD defend with most of the guild nd even in the last war the same happenned even though KY lost.
    What I still think is that once KY starts getting more 99+ players which wont b long, KD will start losing :p Mainly cuz KY has far more ppl reaching those lvls comparing to KD.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmm not really, Kylin on the last war had more then 80 ppl online but still they couldnt get 80 ppl on the war due to very poor attendance from ppl who signed up. Most of the wars between Kylin and KD, KY always makes KD defend with most of the guild nd even in the last war the same happenned even though KY lost.
    What I still think is that once KY starts getting more 99+ players which wont b long, KD will start losing :p Mainly cuz KY has far more ppl reaching those lvls comparing to KD.

OMG, someone actually said it......peopel really need to stop calling kylin "under dogs". They have far more 95+ than KD, on average far better gear (yes we have a few people with crazy gear, but thats it), and a better class balance. losing does not mean under dog, it means under achieve. When KD was losing for a while a couple months ago we were never given the underdog title even in far more difficult 2v1s. so whats up with the popular idea of kylins status?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OMG, someone actually said it......peopel really need to stop calling kylin "under dogs". They have far more 95+ than KD, on average far better gear (yes we have a few people with crazy gear, but thats it), and a better class balance. losing does not mean under dog, it means under achieve. When KD was losing for a while a couple months ago we were never given the underdog title even in far more difficult 2v1s. so whats up with the popular idea of kylins status?

because Kd has more 100+ playerb:chuckle
    should I start saying the word that starts with a O taboo?
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Several of Kingdom's 10x don't go to TW, like Siva, HeadTrauma, Icon, and kirbie usually plays her cleric.
    But it doesn't matter if we have more 10x, because we still have 8x crawling around TW being oneshots while there aren't any 8x left in Kylin. Kylin has a much higher average level than Kingdom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Neither of the guilds gear their members decently. b:shutup Gonna be a long time until anyone here can pull a Conqueror. U can have ungeared lvl 100 all you want and with expansion coming LOL @ ppl catching up to that level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm also curious about this "KD needs most of the the guild to defend"

1. We had under 100 people to defend 3 lands at the same time. I'm pretty sure KY had a full 80. I can guarantee you we didn't have 80 people in the KY war for at least the first 20 minutes. We probably had less than 65 for the first 10.

2. When a guild is DEFENDING, you use more people on DEFENSE. When a guild is ATTACKING, you use most of the guild to ATTACK. KY doesn't understand this at all. To me it seems like KY has 3-4 squads on defense during their attacks. This is to defend our gigantic 12 person attack squad which consists of mostly laggers, people that don't have vent, and rambos. Yes we have more people defending than the standard 80/20...but in our case it's being safe. Defending land is about holding the territory.

3. Why can anyone bring up the amount of people we have on defense, when after an hour of every single of Kylin's ATTACK wars...they have 100% on defense?
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I remember when Kylin didn't even show up to our wars. They went to the crimson wars and still lost in the end. This thread would be called QQme Botters Botting if it wasn't for Ascii.

Those we're the good ol' days.

Also, there wouldn't be red on the map either.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009

1. We had under 100 people to defend 3 lands at the same time. I'm pretty sure KY had a full 80. I can guarantee you we didn't have 80 people in the KY war for at least the first 20 minutes. We probably had less than 65 for the first 10.

2. When a guild is DEFENDING, you use more people on DEFENSE. When a guild is ATTACKING, you use most of the guild to ATTACK. KY doesn't understand this at all. To me it seems like KY has 3-4 squads on defense during their attacks. This is to defend our gigantic 12 person attack squad which consists of mostly laggers, people that don't have vent, and rambos. Yes we have more people defending than the standard 80/20...but in our case it's being safe. Defending land is about holding the territory.

3. Why can anyone bring up the amount of people we have on defense, when after an hour of every single of Kylin's ATTACK wars...they have 100% on defense?

U just shouldnt be allowed to post on forums, seriously.

Anyway who are u arguing with.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow are you guys just blind or what?

There are only about 20-25 Level 95-100's in KD that attends TW. And in those 20-25 people, 8 are level 100's. Compare that to how many 95-100 Kylin HAS. I can't believe you guys are actually QQing' about KD's levels. And I don't even want to get into the gear issue. You guys are silly to think KD have better gears. I would gladly trade level averages and gear between Kylin and KD in a heart beat.

ijs.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Few things Im going to correct in ur post. Defending a TW is way easier than Attacking. Both KY and KD had a poor attendance on Sunday TW. KY beat KD within 1 hour when DEFENDING. Its hard to beat 12 ppl where 4 r catas with 20 ppl or less (common sense since catas have pots, guaranteed heals, very high HP and are there to survive as long as possible while their catapults do the job of destroying the towers or crystal). Yesterday KY didnt have those 100% of the ppl u talk about in defense after 1 hour.

Im not here trying to defend Kylin since Im not in Kylin but I do sympathise with them since they r Karma allies. Whatever Im saying is just what is going on and I have more reasons to say good things about KY than about KD.
    (\__/)
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow are you guys just blind or what?

There are only about 20-25 Level 95-100's in KD that attends TW. And in those 20-25 people, 8 are level 100's. Compare that to how many 95-100 Kylin HAS. I can't believe you guys are actually QQing' about KD's levels. And I don't even want to get into the gear issue. You guys are silly to think KD have better gears. I would gladly trade level averages and gear between Kylin and KD in a heart beat.

ijs.

I dont think KY complains about KD levels, it just the fact that when KY happens to get more ppl around those levels on the attack u guys will have lower chances of successfully defending them.
    (\__/)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I dont think KY complains about KD levels, it just the fact that when KY happens to get more ppl around those levels on the attack u guys will have lower chances of successfully defending them.

They already do, thats the point.....being level 99 or 100 means nothing if you still have 90 gear. we look at 95 because thats teh lvl req for event gear, and there are WAY more, like 3 times more 95+ in KY than KD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MHS - Sanctuary
    MHS - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They already do, thats the point.....being level 99 or 100 means nothing if you still have 90 gear. we look at 95 because thats teh lvl req for event gear, and there are WAY more, like 3 times more 95+ in KY than KD.

SS 95+ in guild to settle Dispute?
    R.I.P. Revo

ntkid is my idol.

People settle with me though.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009

And make sure the SS is during the weekend so its the KD war roster, not the "weekends over so im leaving to go rpk,. ill be back to do my 100 hours before war, thnx for my salary!" ****
  • MHS - Sanctuary
    MHS - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    And make sure the SS is during the weekend so its the KD war roster, not the "weekends over so im leaving to go rpk,. ill be back to do my 100 hours before war, thnx for my salary!" ****

someone told me you are in kylin.

I'm not just saying KD should post it. KY should too. Finally Settle this whole QQ Oracevels.

IIRC Kylin had 15 People in Guild then QQme disbanded.
    R.I.P. Revo

ntkid is my idol.

People settle with me though.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I'm not just saying KD should post it. KY should too. Finally Settle this whole QQ Oracevels.

lolz, not my job to flaunt our roster. All u have to do is goto PWI main page and check Harshlands top levels, KD KD KD KD KY KD KD KD KY KD KD KY KY KD KD KY KY KY KY KD KY ... u get the idea.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

i think the lowest kylin was dropped to was like 130, but even if it was a bit lower it wasnt 15 for sure lol
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Endiies_life - Harshlands
    Endiies_life - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i think the lowest kylin was dropped to was like 130, but even if it was a bit lower it wasnt 15 for sure lol

Hippie... When Kylin had like 3 Lands they were a guild with terminal cancer but then Ascii found the cure.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Hippie... When Kylin had like 3 Lands they were a guild with terminal cancer but then Ascii found the cure.

i joined kylin like 2 weeks before that, i was there at that time so i am 100% sure it never had 15 people.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Endiies_life - Harshlands
    Endiies_life - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i joined kylin like 2 weeks before that, i was there at that time so i am 100% sure it never had 15 people.

Shall i rephrase?

Kylin had 15 people of actuall level Requirment left.

I Remember the Kylin no shows and random 5x and 6x would go in the war to get killed by Ultimate's Kill stealling Assb:angry
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Shall i rephrase?

Kylin had 15 people of actuall level Requirment left.

I Remember the Kylin no shows and random 5x and 6x would go in the war to get killed by Ultimate's Kill stealling Assb:angry

I never saw Kylin pre-XuLin leeching fish party and MD getting killed every 5 min cuz he wanted to help crimson wipe us out of there. I was like 84+ by that point. =X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *sigh* neither will win in the end....
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

no need for SSs, in KD we know KY has 75+ lvl 95+, while we have just 40. its common knowledge between guilds, its the rest of the server that has issues believing it.

Btw Taar, top 50 list.......21 Kylin, 16 KD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no need for SSs, in KD we know KY has 75+ lvl 95+, while we have just 40. its common knowledge between guilds, its the rest of the server that has issues believing it.

lmao u r completely wrong, it seems KY nd KD hav almost as many 95+... But KY has more players near 99 ;)
    (\__/)
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

i counted in this very second and u nearly doubled the actual number. also most of them dont have event gears or are like me, with 1-2 pieces, low refines, from coins.

before making up numbers/tales make ur spy work for that money, or get a new one =/

i wont SS, see this as harmless or not, giving out information is against our rules. u dont have any reason to dont believe me, i dont trashtalk/lie.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i counted in this very second and u nearly doubled the actual number. also most of them dont have event gears or are like me, with 1-2 pieces, low refines, from coins.

before making up numbers/tales make ur spy work for that money, or get a new one =/

i wont SS, see this as harmless or not, giving out information is against our rules. u dont have any reason to dont believe me, i dont trashtalk/lie.

every kylin i see has at least 1 +10.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    every kylin i see has at least 1 +10.

than u only see like 7 of us. at least i coulndt think of any more people that fast who has +10. that doesnt mean we dont have more, but not that many for sure.

<<looking for someone refining my 99 gear which is yet to get farmed : ((
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The Only ppl that i know that has +10 weps in KD are HT, Nurfed and chronex. and Ht doesnt even play anymore lmao. Thats a total of two compared to how many in Kylin?

like i said before, kylin just needs better strategy/leadership to beat KD in an attacking TW war. Kylin has better gears + higher level averages. both sides know this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
This discussion has been closed.