Omg did you hear the anouncement yesterday night?!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rameriz
    rameriz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I know this guy and he's all what they say.......I think.
    Anyway I like the challenge Idea its great. And if he's planing on dominating PWI I'll be glad to help b:victory.
    And can everyone take it easy, the guy's is making a challenge not planting a bomb easy on the hating wordsb:laugh
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rameriz wrote: »
    I know this guy and he's all what they say.......I think.
    Anyway I like the challenge Idea its great. And if he's planing on dominating PWI I'll be glad to help b:victory.
    And can everyone take it easy, the guy's is making a challenge not planting a bomb easy on the hating wordsb:laugh

rameriz
    Perfect World User

OP making alts to make himself look pr0. b:chuckle

Fail thread is fail
  • BloodSavior - Dreamweaver
    BloodSavior - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some player named Katsuma said that he had a challenge to all players in exeption to his friends and faction members. HE said that he was gonna take on any one from any guild and that if they lose they have to join him. Could some one really do that? He also said that he wanted to Rule PWI 0_o like seriously could he be the real thing that none of us has gotten the courage to achieve??????? Well any way i hope he succeds i would like to meet such a brave player like him lmao any way he seems preety cool always helping all the noobs no matter any race or faction and giving free items and things, so i guess we could all give him a chance no? Maybe the challenge was ment for all those high level player who forgot thefundaments of what a fun game is and are always picking on noobs any who lets see if he gets famouse or something.He mentioned he would ike o appear in game informer mag lets see if he can make it. Lets root for him Noobs I for one support this nice stranger you should too!!!!!!!! ^_^

i just noticed, join date dec 2009. hell ur what lvl 20+ ill take ur challange come to DW and feel the wrath of the wizi
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rameriz
    Perfect World User

OP making alts to make himself look pr0. b:chuckle

Fail thread is fail

Lol like i said earlier plz at least try and convince us ^^ cuz that ain't workingb:surrender
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    vader-fail1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • ienvyu2
    ienvyu2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no one is going to be able to take over all of PWI. they would have to have a lvl 105 character on every server and if he dont then he has no chance. members of calamity on DW server are average lvl 100+

your wrong, Conqueror (all mainly 100+'s) took over the WHOLE map on lost city server.
    pwi has already been taken over, b:pleasedb:laughb:bye
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lolol notice how he doesn't give out his lvl, class, and what server he's on? :p come on man, you can do better then that b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ienvyu2 wrote: »
    your wrong, Conqueror took over the WHOLE map on lost city server.
    pwi has already been taken over, and we're all mainly 100+ b:pleasedb:laughb:bye

um that was a guild not a single person. For one about CQ, people were freaking out wanting to join so much just to get the damn free teles and money. Come on guys, if you really wanna take over PWI then can it at least be people who aren't cash shopping their way in the game and are super selfish? :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katsumasama
    katsumasama Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dream weaver is were ill Rule that is all im a blade master and tonight ill say another anouncement another day no challenges i wont accept whisper come to me face to face and for those noobs who have faith in me u are noobs not to know who is chivalrouse and whos a crock the people feeding me here are the crocks so yum yum keep feeding me but when all is dont and they see im the real thing not a mouse nore an old jedi living on life support then and only then will u see tre true me untill then still waiting for yah ^_^ good night Katsuma blesses all the players in leveling and questin and know im playing 12 hrs + a day many thanks and all are considered. So if in doubt Meet my friends in Calamity and All the famouse factions that know me as a player Toodles
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dropped the mask now eh =P
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dream weaver is were ill Rule that is all im a blade master and tonight ill say another anouncement another day no challenges i wont accept whisper come to me face to face and for those noobs who have faith in me u are noobs not to know who is chivalrouse and whos a crock the people feeding me here are the crocks so yum yum keep feeding me but when all is dont and they see im the real thing not a mouse nore an old jedi living on life support then and only then will u see tre true me untill then still waiting for yah ^_^ good night Katsuma blesses all the players in leveling and questin and know im playing 12 hrs + a day many thanks and all are considered. So if in doubt Meet my friends in Calamity and All the famouse factions that know me as a player Toodles

could u possibly type that again once u have taken some English classes so its readable or atleast makes some kinda sense, ty :)
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • BloodSavior - Dreamweaver
    BloodSavior - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009

come to orchid temple in dreamweaver and make ur annoucments its one of the favorite pking spots in the server for the higher lvls. plz come make my night
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited December 2009

They know you as the player Toodles?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DH_Farlong - Dreamweaver
    DH_Farlong - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This guy is either one of the bravest of most stupid people i've sever seen( personally i think stupid and needs to have his head checked)
  • AtenaTheDark - Heavens Tear
    AtenaTheDark - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Apparently OP forget that there are powers in PWi which can put to end his dream of grandure and thier wrath if he goes one bridge too far can be very painfull for his account. b:chuckle

Trust me ban hammer hits is veeery panfull...
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some player named Katsuma said that he had a challenge to all players in exeption to his friends and faction members. HE said that he was gonna take on any one from any guild and that if they lose they have to join him. Could some one really do that? He also said that he wanted to Rule PWI 0_o like seriously could he be the real thing that none of us has gotten the courage to achieve??????? Well any way i hope he succeds i would like to meet such a brave player like him lmao any way he seems preety cool always helping all the noobs no matter any race or faction and giving free items and things, so i guess we could all give him a chance no? Maybe the challenge was ment for all those high level player who forgot thefundaments of what a fun game is and are always picking on noobs any who lets see if he gets famouse or something.He mentioned he would ike o appear in game informer mag lets see if he can make it. Lets root for him Noobs I for one support this nice stranger you should too!!!!!!!! ^_^

thank you for proving my point for another thread b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ienvyu2 wrote: »
    your wrong, Conqueror (all mainly 100+'s) took over the WHOLE map on lost city server.
    pwi has already been taken over, b:pleasedb:laughb:bye

OMG!!! O.O he tried somthing different!
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Haters beware because its you the high levels that Katsuma will go after protecting the noobs not the other way around. As for the so called Calamity he has them on his side he has many friends in high places, including calamity ^_^

I have only one thing to say.

If you are protecting noobs, you deserve to die.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Formykka - Heavens Tear
    Formykka - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All the famouse factions that know me as a player Toodles

You spelled toddler wrong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    So we all agree this guy fails. Wow. 6 pages and not one person disagrees with another person. This has got to be some kind of record.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cruorflamma - Dreamweaver
    Cruorflamma - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The NOOBKING is coming!

pls kill him
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    nice story.
    GL getting pwned.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no one is going to be able to take over all of PWI. they would have to have a lvl 105 character on every server and if he dont then he has no chance. members of calamity on DW server are average lvl 100+

i would like to see him try to take on KD on harshland server
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So we all agree this guy fails. Wow. 6 pages and not one person disagrees with another person. This has got to be some kind of record.

There are a few disagreements...granted, they're all alts of the OP. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WOW someone needs some attention. I'll be looking for that announcement. I want to see him get pwned.

4155229629_e6e8f6a21e.jpg
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WOW someone needs some attention. I'll be looking for that announcement. I want to see him get pwned.

4155229629_e6e8f6a21e.jpg

Omg I almost died from laughing b:chuckle
    Thanks for that!
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lolb:chuckle

Thread%20Failed.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This katsuma guy sounds hawt, amiright ladiezzzzzzz?
  • OhhhNasty - Heavens Tear
    OhhhNasty - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OP be trollin?
  • katsumasama
    katsumasama Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes i am very Hawt, and I am the noob king and i will defeate all the failures in here in this thread and i made an anouncement yesterday no poundage.I received a call from game informer and im gonna get an interview so 1 out of the three things ive acheived. The other two is taking over pwi server dream weaver and the other becomeing the king of the pwi world. Ive beaten many higher level peoples than me but i guess players who are higher level are too chicken **** to apply them self to my challenge especially the faction "Google Me" lmao. I beat those guys three times and they still couldnt take the hint of coming to my side there stupidity as higher level noobs surprised me. So i welcome all challenges and ill just be walking from city to city taking noobs lower level into my wing and nurturing them. To be strong and unafraid of people like you who are the real jokes and epic failures,lol. So come one come all, hell come a whole squad of pk's and i will pkk those pk's. Untill next time Toodles not "toodler" like some one didnt know how to spell in here.Oh and btw i had Calmity read this Forum and you see that there are more people that see instead of comment they them self told me that the jokers here are the ones getting mad and pissed at my bravery, and its funny how epicly failured you the repliers are and to not take word or discouragement. From u and to just take over pwi, and they gave me there blessing and support. So see im already taking over lil by lil so come one come all im waiting dont waste my time please im currently flying a nice sword with Sephiroth and keep feeding the troll cause it hungry! Yum Yum mhm.lmao
This discussion has been closed.