Omg did you hear the anouncement yesterday night?!!!!!!!!!!!

katsumasama
katsumasama Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Some player named Katsuma said that he had a challenge to all players in exeption to his friends and faction members. HE said that he was gonna take on any one from any guild and that if they lose they have to join him. Could some one really do that? He also said that he wanted to Rule PWI 0_o like seriously could he be the real thing that none of us has gotten the courage to achieve??????? Well any way i hope he succeds i would like to meet such a brave player like him lmao any way he seems preety cool always helping all the noobs no matter any race or faction and giving free items and things, so i guess we could all give him a chance no? Maybe the challenge was ment for all those high level player who forgot thefundaments of what a fun game is and are always picking on noobs any who lets see if he gets famouse or something.He mentioned he would ike o appear in game informer mag lets see if he can make it. Lets root for him Noobs I for one support this nice stranger you should too!!!!!!!! ^_^
Post edited by katsumasama on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sounds lame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • BloodSavior - Dreamweaver
    BloodSavior - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some player named Katsuma said that he had a challenge to all players in exeption to his friends and faction members. HE said that he was gonna take on any one from any guild and that if they lose they have to join him. Could some one really do that? He also said that he wanted to Rule PWI 0_o like seriously could he be the real thing that none of us has gotten the courage to achieve??????? Well any way i hope he succeds i would like to meet such a brave player like him lmao any way he seems preety cool always helping all the noobs no matter any race or faction and giving free items and things, so i guess we could all give him a chance no? Maybe the challenge was ment for all those high level player who forgot thefundaments of what a fun game is and are always picking on noobs any who lets see if he gets famouse or something.He mentioned he would ike o appear in game informer mag lets see if he can make it. Lets root for him Noobs I for one support this nice stranger you should too!!!!!!!! ^_^

sounds like a noob wanting attention and will probably get his butt kicked. tell him to come to dreamweaver and try to take on calamity members i would love to see him get owned by them b:victory
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You should have probably posted this under a username that was different than the one you were talking about. Just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    katsumasama?b:chuckle

Edit: Ninjad by Dyskrasia.b:surrender
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why do I have a feeling that you were that guy? *looks at name* xD
    Anyway, people have different ideas of what's fun and I swear your post makes me think of some anime character. xD
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    posting with a forum alt, that's a true sign of courage and bravery. Game informer should be calling any minute now. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Momoro - Dreamweaver
    Momoro - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Funny as it is, he is quite helpful to all noobs and does give all his attention to helping out the newbies and getting them started on their way to stardom in p.w.i.b:victory and he is a full supporter of the noob nations count me in as a follower b:laugh i think what he is doing is awesome because its true that some people forget that they themselves were once noobies...b:shocked oh well we will just have to wait and see what happens...although i hope he gets what he sets out to dob:cute
    b:cute~baby~chiyo~b:chuckle
    edited December 2009
    Funny as it is, he is quite helpful to all noobs and does give all his attention to helping out the newbies and getting them started on their way to stardom in p.w.i.b:victory and he is a full supporter of the noob nations count me in as a follower b:laugh i think what he is doing is awesome because its true that some people forget that they themselves were once noobies...b:shocked oh well we will just have to wait and see what happens...although i hope he gets what he sets out to dob:cute

no one is going to be able to take over all of PWI. they would have to have a lvl 105 character on every server and if he dont then he has no chance. members of calamity on DW server are average lvl 100+
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Hmm...a lvl 2x gets on the forum and just happens to make their first post supporting this person....what are the chances?

suspicious....
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no one is going to be able to take over all of PWI. they would have to have a lvl 105 character on every server and if he dont then he has no chance. members of calamity on DW server are average lvl 100+
    they average 97-99 (some at 103 or so by now (I've squaded with a 102, back when I was still at about 45)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009

actually our average lvl is about lvl 97 or 98 or maybe a bit lower anyways it doesnt matter cause this guy was just looking for attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • katsumasama
    katsumasama Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Haters beware because its you the high levels that Katsuma will go after protecting the noobs not the other way around. As for the so called Calamity he has them on his side he has many friends in high places, including calamity ^_^
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you were really on the side of new players you would call them newbs/newbie's not noobs ( which is a inflammatory name ).

Since you can be high level and a noob ....... hmmmm kinda like the OP I guess (if its even high level that is)
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hate? No.
    Indifference? Yes.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sounds like a noob wanting attention and will probably get his butt kicked. tell him to come to dreamweaver and try to take on calamity members i would love to see him get owned by them b:victory

I wouldnt mind taking him on. Im still kinda squishy though x.x
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Haters beware because its you the high levels that Katsuma will go after protecting the noobs not the other way around. As for the so called Calamity he has them on his side he has many friends in high places, including calamity ^_^
    Obviously this guys a terrible judge of character. I've met nice high level people, and noobs who are complete jackasses. So this guy might just be going around killing all the nice people while protecting the rude ones. And you want us to support him or w/e.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Obviously this guys a terrible judge of character. I've met nice high level people, and noobs who are complete jackasses. So this guy might just be going around killing all the nice people while protecting the rude ones. And you want us to support him or w/e.

He wants us to support himself. Heard about his "challenge" - he challenges people and if they lose, they have to join his faction.

Way to support the newbies eh.

The praising writing style totally gives it away to me. He wants attention, and he's getting it right now. Hell, I'm even feeding the troll right now; at least it's gonna be entertaining for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • DeathPlan - Dreamweaver
    DeathPlan - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Yeah but so does my faction and we don't go around challengeing people like an idiot xD
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    2jd3rsk.jpg
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    who will win the final battle over evil? will it be "Mysterion" or will it be "The Coon" or will Professor Chaos defeat them both?

I, for one, will be at the walgreens on colfax avenue @ 5pm on Tuesday for the photo opportunity.

I wonder if the OP has pictures of himself in his wallet, or has his name in big, sparkly, obnoxious stickers on the windshield of his hatchback. This citizen thinks so, and will not be purchasing any katsumasama comic books any time soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmm...a lvl 2x gets on the forum and just happens to make their first post supporting this person....what are the chances?

suspicious....

indeed

shesh 10 char -.-
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ill fight ya b:beatup

can you handle me b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    who will win the final battle over evil? will it be "Mysterion" or will it be "The Coon" or will Professor Chaos defeat them both?

I, for one, will be at the walgreens on colfax avenue @ 5pm on Tuesday for the photo opportunity.

I wonder if the OP has pictures of himself in his wallet, or has his name in big, sparkly, obnoxious stickers on the windshield of his hatchback. This citizen thinks so, and will not be purchasing any katsumasama comic books any time soon.

i think its easy to say that Professor Chaos RULES ALL!!!
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Pfft, no one goes to Colfax for photo opportunities so much as the...err, "hired help" you get from the local streetwalkers.
  • Momoro - Dreamweaver
    Momoro - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009

suspicious....

you know what else sounds suspicious? b:shocked

im one of the "newbies" that he helped level up n im thankful for it so if you absolutely need a reason then there. ok he helped me out so much and now its my way of returning the wealth. unless of course your behavior is so uncouth that you cant comprehend that...
    b:cute~baby~chiyo~b:chuckle
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    you know what else sounds suspicious? b:shocked

im one of the "newbies" that he helped level up n im thankful for it so if you absolutely need a reason then there. ok he helped me out so much and now its my way of returning the wealth. unless of course your behavior is so uncouth that you cant comprehend that...
    Pretending you're all smart and everything might be easier if you used a capital letter when beginning a sentence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some player named Katsuma said that he had a challenge to all players in exeption to his friends and faction members. HE said that he was gonna take on any one from any guild and that if they lose they have to join him. Could some one really do that?

No
    He also said that he wanted to Rule PWI 0_o like seriously could he be the real thing that none of us has gotten the courage to achieve???????

No
    Well any way i hope he succeds i would like to meet such a brave player like him lmao any way he seems preety cool always helping all the noobs no matter any race or faction and giving free items and things, so i guess we could all give him a chance no?

No
    lets see if he gets famouse or something

Like ????

famous-cartoon-character-mickey-mouse.png

In the Land of the Typo the dyslexic man is Kngi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trunks125
    trunks125 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol hmmm this will be fun
    will it happen tho?
    edited December 2009
    Yeah but so does my faction and we don't go around challengeing people like an idiot xD

what is your faction death cause my current one is doing nothing so me and my girlfriend might be looking for a new one. im a lvl 56 wizi as avater says and she is a 32 veno
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    okay this attempt to make a thread was a huge fail sorry to say so ^^; ... your forum name just to start good wtf xD ... and like someone else pointed out someone helping "noobs" got the wrong aim if he/she is aiming at the new players to this game. U r a disgrace to all ppl putting an honor in helping new players, never ever call a new player a noob, if u wanna c a noob then just look in WC when someone start crying becuz he lost his gear in PK and try to QQ that person. Seriously u failed big time.

And force ppl who can't beat him/her in a fight(?), meeeh fail unless u really r aiming for the real noobs of pwi. a new player wouldn't start fighting to join u come on, if they really feeled like joining they would just do so, or do u have the need to step on the new players before they can join u?

no seriously, nice attempt but plz try a little harder nxt time will ya?
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()
This discussion has been closed.