Will you be re-rolling a Tibeborn?

2»

Comments

• Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Other than not having enough SP to get all your spells up to date when you oracle why would they be AUTO fail???

I don't plan on it but if you go and check out the state requirements for weapons/armour you will get a general idea on where your stats need to be. Atleast in a pure form.

There are variations to builds like VIT builds and the such but it will be easy to find out how to make a pure build for the new Tideborns.

thank you. finaly someone who understands.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So we have a build? Even if we do, that's great...

But what if someone just handed you a level 90 tideborn and told you to play it and play it like a pro... or at least good enough to be an asset for the team and ready for emergencies...

How good do you think you'd do?

I, personally, don't understand the people that want to oracle up these new classes. We know basically nothing about them-- why in the world would someone oracle them up so soon just to be blundering around like a level 10 skill-wise?
  • OmgABM - Lost City
    OmgABM - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    my main thing is that the tideborn quests are going to come with a good storyline. so, if it's really good, why oracle and miss out?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Some people have more time to spend studying the new race of skills. Also some happen to be smarter than other and pick up on new things faster. There are so many different scenerios.

If someone gave me a 90 Assasin, I am willing to bet within the week I could figure it all out and be a huge asset to a squad.

The problem with "Oracle Babies" making people upset is that it only take a few "fail Oracle Nubs" and all of you are labelled that way.

People are quicker to complain about something then to point out something good within it.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    some People Have More Time To Spend Studying The New Race Of Skills. Also Some Happen To Be Smarter Than Other And Pick Up On New Things Faster. There Are So Many Different Scenerios.

If Someone Gave Me A 90 Assasin, I Am Willing To Bet Within The Week I Could Figure It All Out And Be A Huge Asset To A Squad.

The Problem With "oracle Babies" Making People Upset Is That It Only Take A Few "fail Oracle Nubs" And All Of You Are Labelled That Way.

People Are Quicker To Complain About Something Then To Point Out Something Good Within It.

Your So Awsome
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    im not going to roll a tideborn. i dont like starting over and being a nub. i have no motivation to lvl the character. hence why i only got my bm to lvl 12 xD
  • Michibiku - Heavens Tear
    Michibiku - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I will try both classes, since I try to play all the available classes in the game(much easier to keep squad alive if you know how each class works), but they will most likely be alts. I doubt any class can make me switch from cleric. b:victory

Probably my physchic will join my wizard and veno in the 50s, since I like arcane classes. b:chuckle And Assasin will join archer and blademaster in the 20s and will never be played again b:surrender
    Cleric 9x
    > Michibiku
    Veno 8x
    > Michi_
    Barb 7x
    > xFireWoodx (computer 2)
    Cleric 6x
    > Midoni (computer 2)
    Wizard 5x
    > Shirushi
    Assasin 2x
    > Hoseki
    Archer 2x
    > Hikari_Rei
  • OmgABM - Lost City
    OmgABM - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    (bump) (bump)
  • Avainta - Dreamweaver
    Avainta - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LMAO I just deleted PW from my puter till the expansion and now it is coming the 16th. Oh well I wanna try them both but prolly the psy first.
  • Nexina - Lost City
    Nexina - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm going to make an alt of each class, because I have my main, and an alt of every other class already. Might as well make one for each of these as well. That, and I'm pretty excited to see what they will be like. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Screenshot of forum activity taken on November 9th, 2009.

Seems that PWI is worse at telling/keeping time than I'm accused of being.
    b:chuckle b:victory
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No new class for me, I have absolutely no interest in wasting my time on a game that's slowly dying as the days and weeks go by. Reaching lvl 100 and onwards is gd enough for me gettin 4 sockets in all my armour and refinin it has made me happy enough.

But I'd rather spend my time on a game that catches my interest and actually proves to be fun, im sure u all know which game that is lol
  • MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver
    MiliaFallyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ima like the Sin, so i chose that... LA Dex Sin b:pleased
  • EvoultionX - Sanctuary
    EvoultionX - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My mage was good an all but i get complaint after complaint like for example if u dont have enough hp u cant do gamma most want la's and if your db/fire masterys arent up where they should then u can forget doing rb etc what so ever. And btw im always a mag class its just me. And im def rolling a psy
  • kevdog
    kevdog Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No new class for me, I have absolutely no interest in wasting my time on a game that's slowly dying as the days and weeks go by. Reaching lvl 100 and onwards is gd enough for me gettin 4 sockets in all my armour and refinin it has made me happy enough.

But I'd rather spend my time on a game that catches my interest and actually proves to be fun, im sure u all know which game that is lol

Why do you say this game is dying? I quit this game about 6months ago and its larger than ive ever seen it now. What game? Are you talking about A.ion.. cus i played that for 2 months and its not that great. Coming back to PW just because I like it more. Oh well good luck in the game you are playing, I will be owning it up here. b:bye b:pleased