Will you be re-rolling a Tibeborn?

OmgABM - Lost City
OmgABM - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
As most of us know, Rising Tide expansion comes out December 16th, 2009.

What I want to know is:
-Will you be re-rolling a Tibeborn?
-What class will it be, Assassin or Psychic?

I'll see what I can do with polls but I'm not a forum master so if poll doesn't work then just write your response.
Post edited by OmgABM - Lost City on

Comments

• I_can_heal_ - Harshlands
    I_can_heal_ - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    there is allready a topic on this but im re rolling to a pysic my char ava is only 27 but i have other accs this is just an alt
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    there is allready a topic on this but im re oracling to a pysic my char ava is only 27 but i have other accs this is just an alt

Fixed for you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009

lmfao

*hides my oracles*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    lmfao

*hides my oracles*

b:surrender

I will honestly say that I will NOT be power leveling the new class.

I want to do it the same way I did Rose mainly because there is really nothing on these classes.

The newer they are the more likely you are to mess them up if you rush things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ATHAXIS - Sanctuary
    ATHAXIS - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i love both class !!b:dirty i want both!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cutemy xmas list!
    1.some powerfull weap. 4 my assasin and armors
    2.some verry extra mega giga rare wings 4 my assasin
    3.assasin clothes 4 my assasin
    4.1 tome +45 vit
    5.a nightfall mount
    6.1kkkk atk charms
    7.a all class pet that will look like a grim ripper!
    8.a bigger x mas list
    9.some rare chat emoticons
    10.a lvl 50 assasin
    b:dirty
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

I want to do it the same way I did Rose mainly because there is really nothing on these classes.

I agree with you. I want to try out a Psychic, but I won't be using oracles on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmgABM - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    ooh seeing as some people want both classes, i should have put a both option up there... oh well.

BTW, as for the "this post already exists" thing, it isn't detailed enough for me in the poll area.
    edited December 2009

ya i probs will oracle that too. i have enough money to oracle both.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Neither.

Im rolling a Barb instead.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I agree with you. I want to try out a Psychic, but I won't be using oracles on it.

Sad thing....give it a week and we will have 8x+ of these new classes...lame b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2009
    Sad thing....give it a week and we will have 8x+ of these new classes...lame b:shocked

dam stright and i will be one of them. ORACLE POWERS ACTIVATE
  • OmgABM - Lost City
    edited December 2009

BAD ORACLE b:angry
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

Yeah...Honestly I think it's going to be worse than that. I'd be willing to bet we see 99+ in less than a month.

I can't wait to see the forums fill up with eighty thousand threads about oracle wielding tideborns being camped on the pvp servers lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I can't wait to see the forums fill up with eighty thousand threads about oracle wielding tideborns being camped on the pvp servers lol.

I already know a bunch of people ready to camp oracle spots b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm going to be rolling a Psychic. I will not be using ANY oracles because imo it takes away from the over all experience of the game and makes you less skilled of a player.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Yeah...Honestly I think it's going to be worse than that. I'd be willing to bet we see 99+ in less than a month.

please explain to me how this system will work? the way i see it is that the only way for this to work is for the camper to be a oracler him/herself and i think its unlikely for a oracler to camp someone who is useing the same method you used.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009

^This

I can just see the masses of Humans/Untamed/Elven uniting to gank all the new Tideborns.

Nothing like welcoming your new neighbours with a few AOES and CRITS.
  • OmgABM - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    wow this thread is growing fast. it's only been 10 minutes... crawl in a hole!!! the WTF bomb is coming!

lol random
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009

i think i might just end up growing it by dailies and dailies only, which then again is just the extended version of oracles ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I already know a bunch of people ready to camp oracle spots b:chuckle

Oh I'm sure there are lots of people just waiting for those moments. I would love to see a video of a mage or a cleric just dropping a bids or tempest in the middle of one of the lines. All in all I'm just a big carebear on a PvE server, but there are times I miss the pvp from LC. I'm not as nice as everybody seems to think. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    please explain to me how this system will work? the way i see it is that the only way for this to work is for the camper to be a oracler him/herself and i think its unlikely for a oracler to camp someone who is useing the same method you used.

Talking about people who are not oracling themselves.....

On Lost City....people who DO NOT and ARE NOT oracling camp the locations for kills and hours. It is kinda funny b:surrender
    Oh I'm sure there are lots of people just waiting for those moments. I would love to see a video of a mage or a cleric just dropping a bids or tempest in the middle of one of the lines. All in all I'm just a big carebear on a PvE server, but there are times I miss the pvp from LC. I'm not as nice as everybody seems to think. b:surrender

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For all you (or the one or two in this thread) using oracles... there's no point. You're gonna waste 10x more money than just the oracles (restatting when you find your build is fail, getting more spirit for the skills you skipped that are good, finding out that x works and x doesn't work...

It's not going to be worth it just to oracle in the first few days. You'll be a failure for quite a while (months, my guess) and will be considered one, too, no matter the level. People oracling new classes can't just come in and 'copy' a pro player.

And... no, I won't be rolling one. b:cute
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. It's very simple. Someone sits at the oracle spawn area and kills everybody that gets close. Why would they need to be using oracles to do that?

EDIT: you post too fast Rose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I don't know how you came to that conclusion. It's very simple. Someone sits at the oracle spawn area and kills everybody that gets close. Why would they need to be using oracles to do that?

I am on too many forums to be slow b:chuckle

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i love both class !!b:dirty i want both!!

lol agree, i d love to try both (doesnt mean i m leaving my archer though)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    for All You (or The One Or Two In This Thread) Using Oracles... There's No Point. You're Gonna Waste 10x More Money Than Just The Oracles (restatting When You Find Your Build Is Fail, Getting More Spirit For The Skills You Skipped That Are Good, Finding Out That X Works And X Doesn't Work...

It's Not Going To Be Worth It Just To Oracle In The First Few Days. You'll Be A Failure For Quite A While (months, My Guess) And Will Be Considered One, Too, No Matter The Level. People Oracling New Classes Can't Just Come In And 'copy' A Pro Player.

And... No, I Won't Be Rolling One. B:cute

again I Will Say I Have Enough Money To Oracle My **** Off
    edited December 2009

there are allways there main's faction to handle "those people"
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    again I Will Say I Have Enough Money To Oracle My **** Off

Um, I know that. You repeat it tons of times. But money can't buy skill with a class, it can only buy those shiny levels you want. You definitely won't be called pro for quite a while-- and those oracle'd level 80s? I don't care what level /I/ am, I'm kicking them if they get anywhere near my squads.

The point I was making was that it's not profitable to oracle up to 80 on the tideborn in a few days after release. It's useless. You WILL be considered a noob, no matter the level. You WILL have to restat multiple times because what you thought might be the best build isn't. You WON'T be accepted into a lot of squads for activities...

So really, what will you have? A shiny level 80+ tideborn... and that's all.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Other than not having enough SP to get all your spells up to date when you oracle why would they be AUTO fail???

I don't plan on it but if you go and check out the state requirements for weapons/armour you will get a general idea on where your stats need to be. Atleast in a pure form.

There are variations to builds like VIT builds and the such but it will be easy to find out how to make a pure build for the new Tideborns.