oracle spots

Comments

• Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    who's QQ thread is this? oh yeah, its yours.

Swipe your mastercard and tell your friends you won the game, I don't care. Oracle noobs fail because they don't know how to play their class, and become a burden on their squad mates. Why would it matter how fast someone got their level? There will always be people bigger and stronger than me, and people weaker. Oracle noobs detract from everyone's game play experience because people who know how to play have to put up with people who don't. Thanks for keeping the game free, stay out of my squads plx. b:bye

i don't need you in a squad because i have out leveled you.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    No, the average lifespan of a human being is not long enough to cater an activity as strenuous as that.

By the way, your reason was, because oracle users are flamed and pked, they should be made safezones.

But guess what? Everybody else gets PKed grinding. Why only oracle spots and not other quest areas?

like i said before because we pay them
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i dont get it. why is someone who chooses the easy way to lvl up a noob? what if that person simply do not have much time to spend months and months trying to lvl up there char like some ppl do? and last i checked, w/e ur able to buy uve EARNED it. ppl earn the money they get rather its ingame or outside game so they can use that money however they see fit. so in a sense oracle ppl did earn there lvls because they earned the money to buy the oracles in the first place.

also u guys say its noob to get fasts lvls in a few weeks but pr0 and hardworking to get ur lvls in a few months of spending ur time. do u know how nerdy that sounds? what does it matter if someone lvls gets to like lvl 70 or something in a few weeks and it takes another person a few months to get that lvl without oracles? its a game... and alot of ppl can say u have no life if u have THAT MUCH time on ur hands to spend months on a game lvling a char up. so theres negatives to both sides.

it makes no sense. the ppl who use oracles have a right to use them and anyone who doesnt like them using it for w/e reason and u call them noob for using it then that will just make u look even more of a noob for being so jealous and not being able to afford them. i bet half the ppl who call these guys "oracle noobs" will infact buy oracles themselves if they had the money.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009

that's dumb.

use the same reasoning and tell them to edit your level to 105 and give you all gr 15 and 16 equips. much better plan IMO.
    i dont get it. why is someone who chooses the easy way to lvl up a noob? what if that person simply do not have much time to spend months and months trying to lvl up there char like some ppl do? and last i checked, w/e ur able to buy uve EARNED it. ppl earn the money they get rather its ingame or outside game so they can use that money however they see fit. so in a sense oracle ppl did earn there lvls because they earned the money to buy the oracles in the first place.

also u guys say its noob to get fasts lvls in a few weeks but pr0 and hardworking to get ur lvls in a few months of spending ur time. do u know how nerdy that sounds? what does it matter if someone lvls gets to like lvl 70 or something in a few weeks and it takes another person a few months to get that lvl without oracles? its a game... and alot of ppl can say u have no life if u have THAT MUCH time on ur hands to spend months on a game lvling a char up. so theres negatives to both sides.

it makes no sense. the ppl who use oracles have a right to use them and anyone who doesnt like them using it for w/e reason and u call them noob for using it then that will just make u look even more of a noob for being so jealous and not being able to afford them. i bet half the ppl who call these guys "oracle noobs" will infact buy oracles themselves if they had the money.

like i said, i have nothing against oracle users. i don't call them noob and i dont stereotype against them. maybe other people do, i dont know. But if you take the time to read the first few pages, you will see the OP asking the GMs to spoonfeed her so she can oracle in peace without the risk of being PKed on a PVP server, while the rest of us try to grind without being crashed by RPKers. That is what we are against. That's what I'm against.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009

"Beggers can't be choosers"
    interesting quote. (^.^) appears to apply quite well to you.

Sowwy your in the wrong game if you expect the entire game to accommodate your inabilities.
    b:chuckle

Go reroll in a PvE server. What you want won't suddenly compel the developers to fundamentally change a PvP server into a PvE server.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

omg finaly someone who gets it

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    that's dumb.

use the same reasoning and tell them to edit your level to 105 and give you all gr 15 and 16 equips. much better plan IMO.

well if they are willing to do it im willing to pay.

~nicki minaj~
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2009

gratz
    /10 char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    whoa this thread is still going. o.o
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    whoa this thread is still going. o.o

Of course it is,it's a entertaining change from the tideborn discussions. And also extreme flame bait.
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Yes you have paid for them, and are free to use them with no regrets... A bit like that PKer has paid for his gear, so he is free to use them even at oracle spots.

Alls fair no ?

Your $ oracle's Vs Pker's $ gear

Got to love a free World b:victory
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Honestly, I think OP's system of only responding to certain people is worthwhile to adopt. The only change I would make is that one only responds to intelligent people.

...but that wouldn't work now, would it, since it excludes the OP from being responded to. We wouldn't get more entertainment from the thread D:
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    "Beggers can't be choosers"
    interesting quote. (^.^) appears to apply quite well to you.

Sowwy your in the wrong game if you expect the entire game to accommodate your inabilities.

from the sales it seems they are getting desperate.

Go reroll in a PvE server. What you want won't suddenly compel the developers to fundamentally change a PvP server into a PvE server.

i never asked them to and never will.

~nicki minaj~
    edited December 2009
    Asurr you have misunderstood the original post.
    There already exists ways to level quickly for example...Training esotericas allow one to gain 150% exp for the duration of the esoterica.

Foxymage however apparently wishes for a few zones in a PvP server to be converted into a safezone.
    which is just dumb.
    i think people shouldn't be allowed to pk at oracle spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ where Foxymage asks for oracle spots to be made into a safezone. No PK spot = safezone.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Honestly, I think OP's system of only responding to certain people is worthwhile to adopt. The only change I would make is that one only responds to intelligent people.

...but that wouldn't work now, would it, since it excludes the OP from being responded to. We wouldn't get more entertainment from the thread D:

im haveing the most fun. toying with people's intellgence level.

~nicki minaj~
    edited December 2009

Your right!
    Me am turning dumberer READING YOUR POSTS! b:shocked

me respond even to stupid posts for teh lulz.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There already exists ways to level quickly for example...Training esotericas allow one to gain 150% exp for the duration of the esoterica.

Foxymage however apparently wishes for a few zones in a PvP server to be converted into a safezone.
    which is just dumb.

^ where Foxymage asks for oracle spots to be made into a safezone.

Techinally its 100% because the orginal rate we grind at is base 0^0 power equal to 1.
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009

FFS, how intelligent can you actually be when you misspell intelligence?

Also, this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3694252&postcount=9
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

which is just dumb.

you'r really tempting me to make a char on you'r server.

^ where Foxymage asks for oracle spots to be made into a safezone.

yes i am asking that im allso asking for all the sterotyping and the flaming of oracle users to stop.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

Also, this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3694252&postcount=9

ops yup missed the i hmm odd i usally miss the c.

~nicki minaj~
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I like how OP completely ignored the reference to Malthus. It's almost as if...she didn't know who he was?

Oh, but that can't happen, can it? b:shocked
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009

lmao got it in one.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yes i am asking that im allso asking for all the sterotyping and the flaming of oracle users to stop.

To be completely honest, claiming they should make it so you can't PK at oracle spots in a PVP server only makes the stereotype worse, and also strengthens the stereotype.
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

which is just dumb.

^ where Foxymage asks for oracle spots to be made into a safezone. No PK spot = safezone.

you should really highlight the whole sentace it would make much more sense. unless you can't so i should do it for you?

~nicki minaj~
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Lmfao not much apparently
    edited December 2009

For the same reason we cannot silence you completely. Sterotyping and flaming will not.

Don't forget there is a reason for why sterotyping and flaming of oracle users arose.....BECAUSE THEY SUCK AT PLAYING THEIR ROLE IN SQUAD.
    b:laugh

Me am fine if you guys oracle level and still play your role correctly.....however when it is obvious you oracle leveled and never bothered to learn how to play the majority of the game. (Squad PvE is the biggest part of this game later on.)
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009

you know if you didnt make irrelevent and incoherent replies like the other 3141592654 you made, people would have less of a basis to flame and stereotype oracle users.

you, your very existence and personality unfortunately, is doing nothing to help your conjecture, but rather fueling the fire. if you really want it to stop, i'd suggest to stop posting and let this thread die (much to the dismay of the countless people who are enjoying this thread)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I like how OP completely ignored the reference to Malthus. It's almost as if...she didn't know who he was?

Oh, but that can't happen, can it? b:shocked

post what he said and i'll reply to it. only if he matters to me.

~nicki minaj~
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited December 2009

It's just that by oracling you don't get to practice your class as much as you would normally, therefore you aren't as experienced/well versed with your character....
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

Reeeeaaaaaally. Really, now. You're not asking anything. You're simply prancing around calling other people stupid while the rest of the forum community shakes their head and watches.