Way Too Expensive!!!!

Options

Comments

• magicc
    magicc Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    we all need to give it time, when they start to loose money thats when they will bring prices down. its simple just stop spending money with them, these is when pw will listen not until then!!!!!!! its way to easy to play another game and leave these game behind. i have listen to people in game and its about to fall hard soon, since pwi is so uncaring and heartless and only see dallor signs. these kind of game fail, all of our kind of gamers who love to play togather need to make an stand and find a game that's for us and leave all these heartless people behind, its ok to pk but the heartless pker's need to be left behind alone with the money hungry people as will, i know our kind will win we all was do!!!!!!!!
  • magicboy7111
    magicboy7111 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    magicc wrote: »
    we all need to give it time, when they start to loose money thats when they will bring prices down.

Hate to tell you, but they aren't going to lose money. No matter how ridiculous you might think the prices are, there will still be people buying ZEN and funding them. Therefore, the chances that the prices will drop are pretty much zero.
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You guys are funny. They aren't going to change the prices ever. Even if we get PWI to stop buying, they've got 3 other PW games that we can't stop from buying. Oh well, they'll lose our money, but once we realize that aren't going to go down even after everyone stopped, people will start buying again. And they know that.
  • JyubiOkami - Lost City
    JyubiOkami - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    still really sad to see they can monopolise ppl so easy. i hope there is a change soon b4 this game dies.
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i've never heard of the word monopolise... Oh! you mean... XD i get it XD
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I wasn't aware of PWI's slave trade division >.>
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Way too much whining about nothing. here's my 2 cents- Look the catshops in Arco- there they are, everything you want, just make a daily shopping walk and notice when something good is on sale. And Auction is another good way to obtain stuff.

I've seen Panther on sale for 850K if you wanna ride, Strider's vestment + Hightop Loafers 300K + 50K if you wanna wear clothes, and of course lots of other cash shop items in various places some surprisingly cheap others not so cheap. Meeting these prices is achievable. in the mid game just upgrading one skill is around 80K and it is realistic that you should know by then how to make 80K and more in order to progress in this game. and if you can make 80K you can make 80's as many times as needed to get the surplus for buying stuff.

And to make raising money ridiculously easy (I repeat- ridiculously easy) - snowmen event is still going on. If you're still broke despite this opportunity on silver platter to make money without leaving city then...oh well, just keep this thread going and write another "life not fair i cannot get what i want" post. Gives me something to read to kill boredom at work. :)
  • X_final_x - Heavens Tear
    X_final_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have no problem paying for things. I mean my coin money I earn is enough for me. DQ drops do wonders sold at NPC.

I rarely get Zen or Gold......why pay for something you can get for free? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i AGREE 100% WITH THIS GUY. BOYCOTT THE CASH SHOP!

If you do that, this game will no longer be free...
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    your lucky least mount costs you $20 here in AU 50 Zen cost $80 AU so figure that $20 mount out then **** prices how to stop people actually using Zen lol morons

Edit to fix this issue people must STOP buying Zen

...again, if you don't buy zhen how do they get paid?
  • Anatah - Lost City
    Anatah - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've kind of read through most of the post here and as much as i enjoy this game ( wow do i ever ) I must admit i am very disappointed in the HP and MP charms.

Now before anyone continues to talk about " Other " games and consider this as " whining ".. please think again.

I really don't care what other games are charging or doing... I am playing PWI and thus care for this game and what it has to offer and what will keep me here playing and enjoying my time and money spent.

If the prices can/will not be lowered, then perhaps add more duration to them so they last more than maybe a day?

Say the HP charm from 600000 to 12 or 18 <--- being better for sure.

The MP from 900000 to say 18 or 27 .

Anything like that would be better than what it is.

One other thing that is really disturbing as well is the Chienkun Stone.

Why has this not been implemented yet? When will it be?
    To say it is frustrating not being able to transfere the refining is more than an understatement.

( I admit I have not searched the forum well on this matter of the Chienkun, but felt I needed to mention it. )
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I just came from the perfectworld.com.my game and started playing the international version since I am from the U.S.
    I have spent over 200 U.S. dollars on the malaysian version and it was well worth it. After playing this version I decided to buy some cubi-gold AND FOUND OUT ONE GOLD = ONE DOLLAR!!!! THIS IS INSANE!!!!

I bought my raptor for $6 and in this game it costs $30!!

I blew $20 on this game before I realized this version was so expensive. I CANT EVEN BUY A GOOD MOUNT WITH $20!!!

I GUARANTEE I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GAME UNTIL IT IS REASONABLY PRICED!!!

WTF!? One buck for one fake coin. That's total bull. 50 cents seems extreme to me, but a whole dollar is moronic. Sorry to tell you this, but Americans aren't as rich as the movies make us out to be. Cut the **** plz :D

There is no reason wht so ever that things should cost 5 times as much here as it does in other countries.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It's been said over and over and over... and over... aaaand over again.

If you don't like the prices, don't buy the product. Simple as that.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to make such a big statement about it.

Either buy it, or don't. Just stop your endless whining.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • ecllipse
    ecllipse Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    well i agree that the shop is expensive, but on another note they could always charge a monthy fee like almost all mmorpg's that are worth playing. i have played and payed for many, and this the first i have ever found that was free and excellent graphics. and i have spent 30 bucks on things like expansion stones and charms but IMO, i wouldnt waste a dime on things that really have no bearing on what i plan to do with the game.
  • r0ck3r
    r0ck3r Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It amazes me how there seems to be so many people that are willingly, extremely vociferous in trying to stymie the notion of lower cash shop prices. Perversely, a cheaper cash shop would potentially be a very real benefit to these same people! WHY? Fair enough, there is a choice but I wonder if these people have any idea how foolish they come across?!

Everyone pulls together and there is a chance of something happening. If someone acts a spanner in the works then it won't. No point simply saying it's the way it is, that is defeatist and a spoiler.

Give support for a better chance of seeing this happen and you too could reap the benefits.
  • Vixentriel - Heavens Tear
    Vixentriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Exactly. I know they would. I for one would spend alot of money on this game if it was reasonably priced. This is ridiculous.

hmm... $30 for a mount ... or ... $30 for a new game....

I do rathe rspend my money on a new game for the not somuch gold you get.
  • Zi_jiotuie - Sanctuary
    Zi_jiotuie - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So they would change the prices and get the same amount of money out of it? that is what you said right? Cut the prices in half and double the people buying? That would leave them with exactly the same amount.

It's called pricing to gain market. Walmart being a famous example. You lower you prices just to the point where your larger customer base maximizes your profit. In this case you lower prices to increase participation in the cash shop to the point that participation is maximized. I don't buy 'cause the prices do seem insane. I am sure there are many more people out there that would buy since the game is free and consider what a monthly subscription to a game would cost and would at least thow that amount of money away but don't because the value isn't there.
  • zip1133
    zip1133 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Seriously. Whiners that complain about cash shop items in a free game crack me up. The game is Free. Everything that is in the cash shops, shows up in the CAT shops...this means, YOU (Whiner) can buy the item that you covet by using in game coins. Please stop crying and start playing. Thus you can buy the cash shop item that you covet.

A Guide For Whiners:

This guide is to help whiners get out of their funk.

1. Download PWI. (free)
    2. Attack and kill monsters (free)
    3. Pick up dropped items from monsters (free)
    4. Sell these items for in game coins (free)
    5. Do this until you have a good amount of coins. (free)
    6a. Go to a CAT Shop selling "cash" shop items and buy your coveted items.
    (FREE)
    6b1: Buy Gold from the auction house with in game coins.
    6b2: With the gold buy your coveted "cash" shop items.
    (FREE)

Need I ask, why are you really whining?
    Happy Gaming.
  • ryiah
    ryiah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Game is free, sure. But if nobody spends money, you won't be able to buy that money with in-game coins since it takes people trying to sell gold (like I do) to be able to buy it.

Frankly, if you don't like the prices, don't invest. I've gotten more fun from this game than any game I've played in ages. Only game I was looking forward to was Spore and it sucked completely.
  • thunde88
    thunde88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I buy the 50$

bc, its so good game, and normal pc games use to cost about that. But id going to spend more cash on this game. I like the game that's why i pay for it. Its expensive to have servers, so they need to have an expensive shop. Else they need to take 12$ each month like wow or eve.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    necro b:shocked

I remember when that was the main QQ over prices...the MY/INT difference b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Stopther - Lost City
    Stopther - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i agree i mean what wuld it cost you to just put virtaul gold i mean it shuld atlest be 10$ for 20~30 gold i mean why wuld you spend so much money on one little vitule thing if you cut the pricess in half and **** more gold for 10$ i allmost garintee i wuld buy a hole lot more gold
  • Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *yawn* theyre running a business here hun, profit is at top XD b:chuckle
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i agree i mean what wuld it cost you to just put virtaul gold i mean it shuld atlest be 10$ for 20~30 gold i mean why wuld you spend so much money on one little vitule thing if you cut the pricess in half and **** more gold for 10$ i allmost garintee i wuld buy a hole lot more gold

Check the date of the post above yours. Hell, check the date of the first post.

Epic. Necro.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Let us all necro the necro why don't we? :P
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Let us all necro the necro why don't we? :P

+1 b:cool rofl, so many necro threads recently... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • dimi3
    dimi3 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Guys i don't understand why you are whining??....of course i'd be nice but jsut think about ti ....tis really cheap compared to other games. i played a game ...that is considered(statistics) as one of the best MMOs ....welll for one exp charm....i had to pay about 8€ jsut for one hour.....trust me i could grind in pwi for about....leets see 20 hours.....after i got a mail on the expansion i decided to play this game again and even spent money and i dont regret that...after playing that other game and coming to pwi i thought" OMG thats cheap"....so my advice.....try to play other mmos that are actually ON THE SAME LVL(graphics, gameplay etc.) as PWI and then try to complain again....i feel so stupid to have spent cash on that other game thinking of what i could have bought with that on PWI.
  • AesSi - Dreamweaver
    AesSi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So they would change the prices and get the same amount of money out of it? that is what you said right? Cut the prices in half and double the people buying? That would leave them with exactly the same amount.

But they would have more happy people
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *singz in a sing song voice* necro necro ha ha ha necro... inb4andracil... oh and btw the game itself iz free so they gotta make sum moneh sum how
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • deathbyslider
    deathbyslider Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    PWI doesnt care about what we say or how we feel. They are Chinese money whores and as long as people spend they could care less. Status quo for them. The only way to change things would be a server wide boycott of zen purchases. The problem is a large contingent of players receive favours from the PWI people therefore have a vested interest in keeping things the way they are. Unless u hurt PWI in the WALLET they wont do anything soon.

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
This discussion has been closed.