Karma and Takoda, future powerhouses?

Comments

• Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    kenlee wrote: »
    i'm not trying to defend him but if you are an old HL player you would know that he doesnt use oracle to lvl. with all those nice instances, you get much better xp and cheaper at high lvl.

No i am not a old Hl player i am just smert.
    That dude oracled becaz no one kno's who he is just some dude who appeared out of no were that is lvl 100b:bye
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I give up trying to argue with you. You sir, are delusional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No i am not a old Hl player i am just smert.
    That dude oracled becaz no one kno's who he is just some dude who appeared out of no were that is lvl 100b:bye

no one knows who acrelar is? no one knows who you are numb nutts. because you fail to do anything related to PWI aside from troll the forums and make stupid accusations does not mean others fail as well. believe it or not everyone 90+ did not oracle as you like to claim.

Dont respond to this btw, you are clueless and 99% of the forum users would be happy to never see your name in a thread again, Peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siva - Dreamweaver
    Siva - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no one knows who acrelar is? no one knows who you are numb nutts. because you fail to do anything related to PWI aside from troll the forums and make stupid accusations does not mean others fail as well. believe it or not everyone 90+ did not oracle as you like to claim.

Dont respond to this btw, you are clueless and 99% of the forum users would be happy to never see your name in a thread again, Peace.
    this^

<3 Acrelar he makepestgear
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009

What he said. b:bye
    edited December 2009

xD ur funny bra I amz a no onez becaz i choose to be.

I post on the forums to **** ppl off becaz i want to **** someone off so much they put me on kosb:pleased.

Anything related to PWi ya becaz i onlt post on harshlands forums?

you have no room to talk every time u post something it's always about u getting lolumad...r u mad taboo?

I c ur number 11 on the lvl board man those oracle lines must make u mad some times.

I lol at u sayin I amz trolling i always have something to say about the topic then i throw in a smert **** comment to someone to get tha flaming onb:angry

Really u think most ppl would see me gone lol I don't have half the server hatin on me bro...now go back to tha game where u have god like powers but nothin irl
    I also see u sellin about 1000 tokens u a biggggggggggggggggggggggggggg cs-user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BTW i replyed to your comment xD i brack rulez becaz i pro
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Cinematic - Harshlands
    Cinematic - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xD ur funny bra I amz a no onez becaz i choose to be.

I post on the forums to **** ppl off becaz i want to **** someone off so much they put me on kosb:pleased.

Anything related to PWi ya becaz i onlt post on harshlands forums?

you have no room to talk every time u post something it's always about u getting lolumad...r u mad taboo?

I c ur number 11 on the lvl board man those oracle lines must make u mad some times.

I lol at u sayin I amz trolling i always have something to say about the topic then i throw in a smert **** comment to someone to get tha flaming onb:angry

Really u think most ppl would see me gone lol I don't have half the server hatin on me bro...now go back to tha game where u have god like powers but nothin irl
    I also see u sellin about 1000 tokens u a biggggggggggggggggggggggggggg cs-user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BTW i replyed to your comment xD i brack rulez becaz i pro

is this why you never level? b:chuckle
    you have squads after you everytime you sneak out of SZ?
    QQ
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why would anyone kos a 66 bm? And nowone does lines in oracles :)
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol at this kid saying that Acrelar oracled and that no one knows who he is. Acrelar leveled up through FC, GV, and the occasional third past grinding. Also he WAS on the level list a month ago, just very very far down ;).

No, I don't think that Karma or Takoda will become powerhouses later on. They're basically bottom feeders who cling to the bigger guilds hoping to get a slice of their pie. The only way I see that happening is if a great deal of the level 90s and 100s quit. Which is actually a great possibility if the new instance is as boring as the rest of this game.

Also, making this sort of post about your own guild is cocky to the extreme.
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL, u talk like you know all about PvP when you PvP just like 100 more BMs around the server (its up to u to judge if they r actually skilled or not to c where u r at b:chuckle ). I really didnt want to be offensive to u + i dont know u and u dont know me, but seeing cocky nerds that think of themselves like they r so good at PvP I just cant stand it. Dont come up with BS like, lets PvP to c if bla bla cause Im too low level but Ive seen more fail high levels in Kingdom than Ive seen in Karma (if theres any in Karma). Go PvP agaisnt 1 high level in Karma or if u have a level 7x alt come PvP against me and I will show u that we (Karma) dont try to PvP, we Kill ppl in a PvP server m8.

Bye Bye and have a nice day :D

Lol Cool Story Bro. I am cocky nerd b:victory I guess I base karma's pvp ability on Sols b:shutup

To be fair McBeefy is quite good BM b:victory
    edited December 2009
    Lol at this kid saying that Acrelar oracled and that no one knows who he is. Acrelar leveled up through FC, GV, and the occasional third past grinding. Also he WAS on the level list a month ago, just very very far down ;).

xD oracling Kd's always back them up when there hit with the truth...I don't c u at tha oracle line anymore brab:bye
    is this why you never level? b:chuckle
    you have squads after you everytime you sneak out of SZ?
    QQ
    If I played this character it might be possible idkb:surrender
    Why would anyone kos a 66 bm? And nowone does lines in oracles :)
    Tell that to the ppl at the wicked pirates xD I saw lots of Kd there
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is so funny when ppl waste their time talking **** about a guild like Karma, which has proven with time to be consistent, pvp based and with all the resources to be this servers new big faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xD oracling Kd's always back them up when there hit with the truth...

You Know Nothing... At All... Like.................................

Im Sure Mali Wishes She oracled and didn't grind in heaven all day.

Acrelar is the biggest non-oracler. If he is at the oracle line then how can he flirt with girls???
    edited December 2009
    You Know Nothing... At All... Like.................................

Im Sure Mali Wishes She oracled and didn't grind in heaven all day.

Acrelar is the biggest non-oracler. If he is at the oracle line then how can he flirt with girls???

Who the **** r u oh wait ur that guy who made dumb **** threads then got them closed becaz u a dumb ****, post with your main bra, I already kno ur in kdb:chuckle
  • FortyThousan - Harshlands
    FortyThousan - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Who the **** r u oh wait ur that guy who made dumb **** threads then got them closed becaz u a dumb ****, post with your main bra, I already kno ur in kdb:chuckle

My Main is Rhyme. My Guild is PNButt. I Am Banned. Troll Harder Pleeeease.
    edited December 2009
    My Main is Rhyme. My Guild is PNButt. I Am Banned. Troll Harder Pleeeease.

lol ur just some moron who hate rages it's aight hate on me just makes me more prob:cool
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol ur just some moron who hate rages it's aight hate on me just makes me more prob:cool

you're as far from being pro as possible. you suck. if you don't get it with your idk 14yr old brain, just stfu. your failure is almost disgusting, which is the only reason why i post. and remember- selfwh0ring you doesn't make you look better, maggot.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
    edited December 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    you're as far from being pro as possible. you suck. if you don't get it with your idk 14yr old brain, just stfu. your failure is almost disgusting, which is the only reason why i post. and remember- selfwh0ring you doesn't make you look better, maggot.

lolumadb:sad
    ur a annoying moron im tired im logging out byeb:bye
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    actually i still dont get it, how did takoda get in the same line as powerhouse. a guild bank of oracles wont solve stuff like double spark perditioning a bm, nor will teach how to lead a guild to KK, nor will make their members stay if they arent shocked by the pure existance of KK.

nor will anything related teach me english grammar, i wont even try to fix my last sentence : ((
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    actually i still dont get it, how did takoda get in the same line as powerhouse. a guild bank of oracles wont solve stuff like double spark perditioning a bm, nor will teach how to lead a guild to KK, nor will make their members stay if they arent shocked by the pure existance of KK.

nor will anything related teach me english grammar, i wont even try to fix my last sentence : ((

Someone double spark perditioned?.....interesting.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xD oracling Kd's always back them up when there hit with the truth...I don't c u at tha oracle line anymore brab:bye

Hahah! You NEVER saw me at the oracle lines. Everyone on the server knows I didn't oracle. It took me 9 months to hit 101 which is a fairly average pace for someone who plays this game way too much. 10 hour days at fish to hit 90, too many hours to count at spiders to hit 97, and then FC to 101. Yay!

But okay. Enjoy accusing everyone who is better than you in the game of oracling to make yourself feel better about that fact that you fail. b:victory
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hahah! You NEVER saw me at the oracle lines. Everyone on the server knows I didn't oracle. It took me 9 months to hit 101 which is a fairly average pace for someone who plays this game way too much. 10 hour days at fish to hit 90, too many hours to count at spiders to hit 97, and then FC to 101. Yay!

But okay. Enjoy accusing everyone who is better than you in the game of oracling to make yourself feel better about that fact that you fail. b:victory

no need to justify yourself.
    the ppl who matter know you leveled legit
    edited December 2009

Your getting kinda defensive guess I was right.
    Anyways to all of those I am kinda taking a break from the forums I wont be posting here much, I only post here anyways to keep the harshlands forum from dieing I mean come on have you seen the other servers threadsb:shocked
    Good luck karma I am rooting for you and kylinb:bye
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No one was born master in PvP. We all had to learn it, some are better in it, some worse and some still didn't have a real chance to try.

Experience (understood as both in-game and "players skills") comes with time so if Takoda, Karma or any other guild survives long enough then has a fair chance to join the best... Guilds like KD or KY have limited space and not all "fresh" 90+ will have a chance to join them. So, they will seek alternative.

Ps. Leveling is really easy in this game, oracles are such a waste of cash/coins o.O
    Packs World International
  • _KYPBA - Harshlands
    _KYPBA - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Who cares, they both suck lawl 16 31.37%
    i voted here
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

the good, old grind :( i demand a pw-grindserver. more grind = more parties to crash = more pvp = fun -> grind = fun
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    the good, old grind :( i demand a pw-grindserver. more grind = more parties to crash = more pvp = fun -> grind = fun

That's one of the main reasons PVP is so dead. I miss fish. I tried to recreate it in KD but it was hopeless. :(
    60 / 250.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That's one of the main reasons PVP is so dead. I miss fish. I tried to recreate it in KD but it was hopeless. :(

I hope public quests will b a pk festb:dirty
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited December 2009

After my semester is officially over I'll probably spend a couple hours at spiders everyday. Feel free to come and crash hopefully we can get some good pk wars going b:laugh
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I hope public quests will b a pk festb:dirty
    I hoped that Bounty Hunter bosses would be a PK-fest at one time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
This discussion has been closed.