Karma and Takoda, future powerhouses?

Comments

• LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Takoda is closer to be a competetive guild in terms of TW but Karma definetly has much better players. Not saying all Takoda players are **** because some of them like Burnout are good, but most of them suck.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:chuckle Well I can't deny the fact that both guilds have been growing since I first joined PWI.

But I happen to see and hear more of Takoda than Karma, though I'm not sure why but I know a lot of people in both guilds so...

b:cute No votes for me guys tehehehe, lemonade or cookies anyone? b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    karma gonna die couse allow random pk and get kos from many guilds...takoda might live longer a litle couse "no random pk" but they got kylin kos and that's not good...(well kylin don't kos really and got many nabs so not threat really) anyway 10 player 90+ don't get you land that's for sure unless kylin get banged by 3 tw same time ..might get a land for a week but that's itb:chuckle
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    karma gonna die couse allow random pk and get kos from many guilds...takoda might live longer a litle couse "no random pk" but they got kylin kos and that's not good...(well kylin don't kos really and got many nabs so not threat really) anyway 10 player 90+ don't get you land that's for sure unless kylin get banged by 3 tw same time ..might get a land for a week but that's itb:chuckle

Karma is a non-rpk guild nd who rpks in Karma is usually kicked but kos r always welcome to who enjoys pk nd Im sure Karma is full of ppl that dob:cool
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

We dont rpk, all the killing is in self defence. If we c a red name from any faction nothing guarantee as that we wont be attacked so we need to kill the red named. If we c a white named nothing can guarantee that he was red or pink 1 min ago so we need to kill to not be killed. SELF DEFENCE oh noes b:sad
    (\__/)
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    We dont rpk, all the killing is in self defence. If we c a red name from any faction nothing guarantee as that we wont be attacked so we need to kill the red named. If we c a white named nothing can guarantee that he was red or pink 1 min ago so we need to kill to not be killed. SELF DEFENCE oh noes b:sad

oh ye since Im always red nd squishy ppl tend to atk me even if they r in neutral guilds but the truth is that HL has alot of rpk guilds, like 70% of HL guilds r rpk.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I can't believe there's factions that are non-rpk. It's the biggest **** ever and everyone who supports it should relocate to dreamweaver or some other carebear server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I can't believe there's factions that are non-rpk. It's the biggest **** ever and everyone who supports it should relocate to dreamweaver or some other carebear server.

Its jus easier to organize non-rpk guilds, most rpk guilds r full of noobs that think they r pro nd when they get owned they QQ all day to the guild =,=
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    so instead you end up with people that don't know how to pvp at lvl 90. There's a ton in kd and kylin equally.

I see bms stunning people with antistun up all day and I even saw a bm smack a veno with bramblehood up almost killing himself. GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    so instead you end up with people that don't know how to pvp at lvl 90. There's a ton in kd and kylin equally.

I see bms stunning people with antistun up all day and I even saw a bm smack a veno with bramblehood up almost killing himself. GG

Its stressful to see so many ppl failing at doing their roles but sum ppl need more time to learn then others, thats jus how it is xD
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Karma is a non-rpk guild nd who rpks in Karma is usually kicked but kos r always welcome to who enjoys pk nd Im sure Karma is full of ppl that dob:cool

bella and a few other karma stuck there nose in a fight W/ IH and r kos so lol at ur non rpking rule...when i was in karma we were allowed to rpk what happenb:cry
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i hope both have a good and happy growth, i dont know either.. but like i always said.. what guilds will rise to power in the future.. (keep in mind their not the only ones)b:chuckle
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i hope both have a good and happy growth, i dont know either.. but like i always said.. what guilds will rise to power in the future.. (keep in mind their not the only ones)b:chuckle

Funny how he turns his claim and acts like "what guild" didnt refer to kylin 2 months ago, but now sees the map and is too stubborn to admit he was a moron. Keep failing tekk, i was starting to respect kylin more while you were gone, but now your back and making them look dumb again, so grats to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    IN B4 lock (joking lol)(i think)

karma decent guild, u pk them they won't come back nor talk ****
    Takoda very good guild, u pk them they will chew your charm >.> ( decent pvp peeps)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Erm.. i wouldnt consider any of them close to powerhouse.. they are just some of the annoying little guild who try to PvP b:chuckle
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Erm.. i wouldnt consider any of them close to powerhouse.. they are just some of the annoying little guild who try to PvP b:chuckle

TRY is the key word :)
    I mean sols is joking right?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Karma, a non-rpk guild? lol
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All guilds should be RPK b:scorn
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All guilds should be RPK b:scorn

b:scorn oh really? Then how'd you like to be constantly PKed by 80+ and feel terrible? Since I sure wouldn't.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    b:scorn oh really? Then how'd you like to be constantly PKed by 80+ and feel terrible? Since I sure wouldn't.

why again did you choose to play on a pvp server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    inb4 my friends play here/asked me too b:laugh
    edited December 2009

Another lvl 100 that no one knows must be a oracle hoeb:surrender

Also NEWS khan has out oracled QoH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    judging from other servers all rpk guild died soon or later

i've been red for many of my lvls but others just lvled till 90-100. while some pvped in the past, others got lvls and gear and now look at them.
    its nice to have fair kos with a guild around your lvl/gear jut to learn pvp but rpk alwasy make more drama inside guilds and players in the long run.
    also being lvl 100 advising lower lvl to go on pve servers its just rude since you wouldnt do that if you were the lvl 30 one.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Another lvl 100 that no one knows must be a oracle hoeb:surrender

I'm confused as in how much people you consulted before you came up with this. Maybe people as self-involved as you shouldn't jump to conclusions. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    kenlee wrote: »
    judging from other servers all rpk guild died soon or later

i've been red for many of my lvls but others just lvled till 90-100. while some pvped in the past, others got lvls and gear and now look at them.
    its nice to have fair kos with a guild around your lvl/gear jut to learn pvp but rpk alwasy make more drama inside guilds and players in the long run.
    also being lvl 100 advising lower lvl to go on pve servers its just rude since you wouldnt do that if you were the lvl 30 one.

I pvp'd pretty much starting at lvl 80. I kinda couldn't afford it before cause of the doll-cost involved. I have been pk'd since lvl 30 and I can't remember ever crying about it. I joined a pvp server for pvp.

Edit: and I start a lot of my sentences with "I". rawr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

LOL, u talk like you know all about PvP when you PvP just like 100 more BMs around the server (its up to u to judge if they r actually skilled or not to c where u r at b:chuckle ). I really didnt want to be offensive to u + i dont know u and u dont know me, but seeing cocky nerds that think of themselves like they r so good at PvP I just cant stand it. Dont come up with BS like, lets PvP to c if bla bla cause Im too low level but Ive seen more fail high levels in Kingdom than Ive seen in Karma (if theres any in Karma). Go PvP agaisnt 1 high level in Karma or if u have a level 7x alt come PvP against me and I will show u that we (Karma) dont try to PvP, we Kill ppl in a PvP server m8. b:bye b:victory

Bye Bye and have a nice day :D
    (\__/)
  • kenlee
    edited December 2009
    I pvp'd pretty much starting at lvl 80. I kinda couldn't afford it before cause of the doll-cost involved. I have been pk'd since lvl 30 and I can't remember ever crying about it. I joined a pvp server for pvp.

Edit: and I start a lot of my sentences with "I". rawr
    yes doll costs is also a big factor. i havent been pvping much since i returned to game, all who tried to pk me lately were KD anyway... must be some kind of reward for helping them in the past :)
    edited December 2009
    I'm confused as in how much people you consulted before you came up with this. Maybe people as self-involved as you shouldn't jump to conclusions. b:cute

Sorry bra but you weren't on the lvl board 1 month ago so I think my conclusion is on the dotb:pleased
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL, u talk like you know all about PvP when you PvP just like 100 more BMs around the server (its up to u to judge if they r actually skilled or not to c where u r at b:chuckle ). I really didnt want to be offensive to u + i dont know u and u dont know me, but seeing cocky nerds that think of themselves like they r so good at PvP I just cant stand it. Dont come up with BS like, lets PvP to c if bla bla cause Im too low level but Ive seen more fail high levels in Kingdom than Ive seen in Karma (if theres any in Karma). Go PvP agaisnt 1 high level in Karma or if u have a level 7x alt come PvP against me and I will show u that we (Karma) dont try to PvP, we Kill ppl in a PvP server m8. b:bye b:victory

Bye Bye and have a nice day :D

Did. Sols 3 spark is just a charm tick and romej or we is the reason why most nix venos are baddly seen. Pro pvp skills D00D
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • kenlee
    edited December 2009
    Sorry bra but you weren't on the lvl board 1 month ago so I think my conclusion is on the dotb:pleased
    i'm not trying to defend him but if you are an old HL player you would know that he doesnt use oracle to lvl. with all those nice instances, you get much better xp and cheaper at high lvl.
This discussion has been closed.