TW Schedule 11/27-11/29

Options
2»

Comments

• MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    PWI economy is also killing TW. How many people prefer to run charmed in TW??? Stack against gold prices right now. Friends in TW guilds are telling me that they might have to stop TWing because gold prices are making charms to freaking expensive. Compared to a few months ago...yeah they've double. So TW = charm ****. TWs for 3 days + gold charms for 3 day + refining gear, getting gear mats (oh yeah how many use charms for TT) etc...yeah right so what to chose. I know what a lot of people are starting to chose and it isn't TW...

You have to use a charm to do TW or there is no point in doing it. Yeah the prices are up but I don't care I will still TW because that is basically why I still play the game. If a battle goes more than more than 30 minutes a single gold charm is not going to cut it for me but yet I still do it. TW will live on because I know there are a lot of people like me that just love to TW plain and simple and even if they have to cash shop charms every weekend they will still be in there front and center.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I only got killed 4 times all weekend and only used about half a gold charm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I only got killed 4 times all weekend and only used about half a gold charm.

You in the "stay back and observe" squad?

I enjoy being right up the gut, 1~2 Gold charms easy.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You in the "stay back and observe" squad?

I enjoy being right up the gut, 1~2 Gold charms easy.

Nah, I was in the "hit everything that moves, if it still moves, hit it again" role. I usually get killed a lot more but for whatever reason I was pretty much full sparked the whole time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dude Poison is a one kick **** veno Ceasar melts in their shoes when they see her ;) but she is one of the most pro venos i have seen in a long time and glad i dont have to fight her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dude Poison is a one kick **** veno Ceasar melts in their shoes when they see her ;) but she is one of the most pro venos i have seen in a long time and glad i dont have to fight her

b:shy

b:shocked Wait, you said something nice about me? Who are you and what have you done with Dan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Its ok Poison Dan is high on his PMS meds, happens time to time.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    rofl melts what kakakaka
    ... and teh charms *.*
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ive been seeing a lot of posts saying poison is one hell of a veno in pk, but ive never even seen ya :-/

And looking at your post count its probably just self-promotion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strongholder - Heavens Tear
    Strongholder - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have seen Poison around. I do not think she is all that bad. Sadpuma is just a cash shopper. Despite that, I dont think anyone will disagree that she knows how to play a veno.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ive been seeing a lot of posts saying poison is one hell of a veno in pk, but ive never even seen ya :-/

You not thinking about Zoe by mistake puma are you? b:chuckle you know, the best damn veno in PK on this entire earth?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

its probably her friends kissing ****.. or his friends... or w/e...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options

That's cause I don't do RPvP and only do it in TW, so yeah... we've never fought. I also tend to just stay to myself alot other than a few rare random comments in WC.

I know I'm not the best, and I don't strive to be, I strive to be the best that I can be and learn new ways to be better in each new circumstance I come across. I don't have a huge ego over what goes on in a game, and don't really care what people think about me, so I rarely say anything about it unless someone tries to attack my class as being useless or says something is not possible that I know I've done. Most of my posts are either tech support or just random junk. b:chuckle
    its probably her friends kissing ****.. or his friends... or w/e...

ewwww that means I'm friends with Dan? ewwwww!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    get in line Poison, im the pro'est. I can 1 shot frost phoenix b:victory
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye