Kylin vs Kingdom, who will win in the end?

Options

Comments

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Defensive Strategy: KD Wins. KY's defensive strategy towards split lane attacks = kill one lane with all defense, then shift over to the other lane. Makes for a very easy time taking out towers.

You guys lost to Karma....that is all.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol, truth hurts does it?

QQ, a 7x is telling me the truth about the situation.....listen bud, as much as you would like us all to believe you know, you are in fact a kylin fanboy who trolls the forums preaching of kylins greatness to hopefully one day get invited.....so please, stfu and go talk with the other lowbies about grinding/fbs/and other lowbie related stuff. leave TW conversation for the big boys, aye?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    U gotta be joking really. Kylin has always been pretty good in terms of levels. When the highest levels on the server where 9x, most of KY was around 8x. Now that the highest levels on the server r 10x, most of KY r around 9x so I dont c those KY that u claim to level up mainly from anniversary packs event. KD was weaker than KY till over9k crew and a couple of more high levels joined the faction, thats a fact. Be4 that KD was getting beat from all sides, even be4 GoodGame became strong.

I got to lol at ur comment about the offense. KD defends with most of the faction in all TWs agaisnt KY, and last week TW wasnt any different. KY only defends with about 20% of the faction, and when they go full defense KD cant do nothing to them. What KD has been doing better than KY is keeping a solid defence while taking KY towers one by one, though KY defence is good is just that KY cata Team hasnt been doing their job properly.

Leadership where the leader cant keep the order and bows to the faction most influential members is simply poor, and one faction with that kind of leadership is KD. KY leadership is strict and good, and shouldnt be compared to KD leadership. ijs imo

Your contradicting yourself
    Thats Because before KD didn't just wtfinvite anyone and everyone who wanted in and had a credit card
    So defending in a defense war is bad? If it wins the TWs who cares.
    Too Bad its only on attack wars
    Someone else is playing Tekk

Did i miss anything?

Edit:
    Trying to be unbiased here.

Gear: KY wins...the large majority of their players are huge CS'ers. KD has about 5.

Levels: Right now both are really close, although I didn't see any 90+ KY except a couple venos and mages until Anniversary packs came out. Now there are KY camping Wicket Yanyan oracle in safe zone 24/7.

Skill: Honestly, both suck, big time. I can't tell who's worse. Although KY catapult carriers are worse.

Offensive Strategy: KD wins. KY's offensive strategy = keeping half the members on defense, and as soon as the towers go down, play 100% defense.

Defensive Strategy: KD Wins. KY's defensive strategy towards split lane attacks = kill one lane with all defense, then shift over to the other lane. Makes for a very easy time taking out towers.

Leadership: KD Wins. KY's claim to fame is kicking their best members for no reason at all during the worst possible times.

Have to agree here. Pro Gear. But still no skill.
    Believe it or not there were a lot of non-oracled 9x in Kylin that no one has heard of because they never leave safezone other than to do WQ
    I couldn't agree more. I could see why i got kicked but to kick 4 other 9x just for "knowing me" is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. And then when Devil tried to get back in XuLin asked him a bunch of trivia questions such as how did you get to 9x, what guilds were you in, etc. Devil answered truthfully and XuLin denied everything because he obviously knows Devil better then anyone.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    QQ, a 7x is telling me the truth about the situation.....listen bud, as much as you would like us all to believe you know, you are in fact a kylin fanboy who trolls the forums preaching of kylins greatness to hopefully one day get invited.....so please, stfu and go talk with the other lowbies about grinding/fbs/and other lowbie related stuff. leave TW conversation for the big boys, aye?

U know u r from a faction that lost a land to a lowbie faction last weekend. b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Your contradicting yourself
    Thats Because before KD didn't just wtfinvite anyone and everyone who wanted in and had a credit card
    So defending in a defense war is bad? If it wins the TWs who cares.
    Too Bad its only on attack wars
    Someone else is playing Tekk

Did i miss anything?

explain how

and ur point is?

If u didnt notice yet, i was replying to Tryagain, it shouldnt b too hard to notice that.

lol what?
    (\__/)
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    U know u r from a faction that lost a land to lowbie a faction last weekend. b:bye

By the intellect i have seen from you, you draw conclusions from one occurrence in which a guild was unorganized and ill-active due to Thanksgiving and inevitably lost 1 land from there many lands but still drew enough numbers to wipe Kylin. They still gained an extra ten million coin income from the weekend so all in all it wasn't as big of a loss as you try to make it seem.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    By the intellect i have seen from you, you draw conclusions from one occurrence in which a guild was unorganized and ill-active due to Thanksgiving and inevitably lost 1 land from there many lands but still drew enough numbers to wipe Kylin. They still gained an extra ten million coin income from the weekend so all in all it wasn't as big of a loss as you try to make it seem.

lol what? b:laugh
    (\__/)
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    explain how

and ur point is?

If u didnt notice yet, i was replying to Tryagain, it shouldnt b too hard to notice that.

lol what?
    U gotta be joking really. Kylin has always been pretty good in terms of levels. When the highest levels on the server where 9x, most of KY was around 8x.
    My Point Is

You have no idea what you are talking about there for you should quit posting and give up on trying to lick Kylin's left one and suck on the right one.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol what? b:laugh

HerpDerp

Understand Now?
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My Point Is

You have no idea what you are talking about there for you should quit posting and give up on trying to lick Kylin's left one and suck on the right one.

WTS common sense. b:bye
    (\__/)
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How can sell which have do not you?
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How can sell which have do not you?

I dont know where u come from but damn, ur brain is useless. b:laugh
    (\__/)
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

get a room please.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

You are the worst troll of all time. I'm done talking to you.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You are the worst troll of all time. I'm done talking to you.

Its ok, u can go to ur bed and cry. b:bye guuguuggaaga http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_4AxzvhCPY
    (\__/)
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Who is LordPangu?
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    kylin is that whiner's club guild right? fack dem
  • Narukanikahn - Harshlands
    Narukanikahn - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    your right but let me put it this way, if you had to pick the stronger side for a TW based on LEVELS alone., would you choose :

(kingdom) 30 lvl 95+ thats including 15 lvl 100's

or

(kylin) 70 lvl 95+ including 5 lvl 100's

?

i wish i wouldnt get in trouble for postin an SS but let me give you a rough number of 9X..... 104 9X and 15 10X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    QQme will Ninja reform and take the server b:laugh

No but seriously mobs will takeover and all lands will go white.
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i wish i wouldnt get in trouble for postin an SS but let me give you a rough number of 9X..... 104 9X and 15 10X

im talking about lvl 95+. (the lvl where you can wear event gear, cv bow/weps, shard g11's, etc.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    U gotta be joking really. Kylin has always been pretty good in terms of levels. When the highest levels on the server where 9x, most of KY was around 8x. Now that the highest levels on the server r 10x, most of KY r around 9x so I dont c those KY that u claim to level up mainly from anniversary packs event. KD was weaker than KY till over9k crew and a couple of more high levels joined the faction, thats a fact. Be4 that KD was getting beat from all sides, even be4 GoodGame became strong.

I got to lol at ur comment about the offense. KD defends with most of the faction in all TWs agaisnt KY, and last week TW wasnt any different. KY only defends with about 20% of the faction, and when they go full defense KD cant do nothing to them. What KD has been doing better than KY is keeping a solid defence while taking KY towers one by one, though KY defence is good is just that KY cata Team hasnt been doing their job properly.

Leadership where the leader cant keep the order and bows to the faction most influential members is simply poor, and one faction with that kind of leadership is KD. KY leadership is strict and good, and shouldnt be compared to KD leadership. ijs imo

You took my words xD Its true that in most wars against KD I hav been they always hav most of the guild defending nd about 12-18 ppl atking.

Dont forget that the atk war where KD lost 1 land it took 3 hours nd KY was also missing members ;)
    (\__/)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    they always hav most of the guild defending nd about 12-18 ppl atking.

Dont forget that the atk war where KD lost 1 land it took 3 hours nd KY was also missing members ;)

1st part....we win defensive and attack wars, so obviously what we are doing is good.

2nd part....Does KY really pride themselves on making their attack TW last 3 hours? I had no cleric for 2 hours + of that TW and were missing a main catapuller and we still got your HQ to 10% with no towers left before the all Kylin base turtle occured.

once again, if people are going to make stupid posts which clearly make no sense, think twice and refrain from doing so please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1st part....we win defensive and attack wars, so obviously what we are doing is good.

2nd part....Does KY really pride themselves on making their attack TW last 3 hours? I had no cleric for 2 hours + of that TW and were missing a main catapuller and we still got your HQ to 10% with no towers left before the all Kylin base turtle occured.

once again, if people are going to make stupid posts which clearly make no sense, think twice and refrain from doing so please.

There was nothing stupid in my post, I simply stated true facts. I never said what u guys did was wrong, gz to u guys cuz both your atk nd defence teams hav been doing great.
    Nope, all of us were upset.
    (\__/)
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Taboo takes things too seriously, and gets butthurt over everything. lol
    Me: Great job on cata!
    Taboo: **** you! Refrain from gratzing me!
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

LOL couldnt agree more
    (\__/)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

and who might you be?...things like this normally happen when people decide to post on alts. secondly, why is every thread about kylin and kindom always full of people posting which arent in either guild? i have no problem talking with people that are actually involved, but clueless trolls and lowbies decide they know more than we do.

Btw, i see butthurt is the new QQ....way over used and just sounds moronic. (now is where some noob will quote me and say....derp derp, butthurt much? derp derp)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    and who might you be?...things like this normally happen when people decide to post on alts. secondly, why is every thread about kylin and kindom always full of people posting which arent in either guild? i have no problem talking with people that are actually involved, but clueless trolls and lowbies decide they know more than we do.

Btw, i see butthurt is the new QQ....way over used and just sounds moronic. (now is where some noob will quote me and say....derp derp, butthurt much? derp derp)

derp derp, butthurt much? derp derp b:victory

(Time for some hot headed to answer and say " point proved" or something like that lol)
    (\__/)
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This thread will be locked if the flaming continues.b:thanks
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Not my threadb:cry
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *Flames spoon'd* http://macro.terron.com/flamed.jpg <(O_o)>

Also why do things always turn into an ego fest? Time for some people to grow up me thinks.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
This discussion has been closed.